LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino increased their prices some

2 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

Hope that isn't a sign they are struggling with their business, but they've increased the prices of their diapers. For instance a case of their Classico's now cost $99 USD. When I think they used to be like $89.99

It's called inflation. Stuff coats more. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The news had a report on increasing grocery store prices- coupled with decreasing package amounts. Maybe all the crap that's been going on is starting to hit the diaper companies too?

@Cute_Kitten @DailyDi

I guess increases in prices are necessary. I guess that’s part of the game if you are marketing and advertising professional, you probably end up having to pay more for advertising print media, whatever. I would hope however, that diaper prices do not go way up, because they are really awesome for me right now. NORTHSHORE mega max diapers are incredible, and I would hope that they would not decrease what they allow in the package. This is because I have a special rate that is set with the state and they cover all of that. Hopefully, @NorthShoreAdam does not see a need to increase the price of his products, but we will have to see. I am very happy with the diapers I use, and I will continue to use them.

I don’t know if the tariffs are still in place, but when I posted in another thread Adam said that they were. I would hope that they don’t change the price of the products too much, because I can order any color of the megamax, and it is the same price.

what I am going to do is probably order a couple more times in 21, so that I do not run out of supply, in the event that somebody dropped the ball on my prior authorization. I believe I have been assured that the supplier can submit everything back to Vermont Medicaid on time so that I don’t have this problem. I’ve also made one other change: instead of ordering diapers from Amazon, and having them shipped that way, which normally is OK: my supplier has set it up so that NORTHSHORE is the supplier of the diapers, and she is the supplier to the state on my behalf. This way, if there any more foul ups, I can call NORTHSHORE directly and have them deal with it. Additionally, when I log into my dashboard on the website, if my supplier orders me diapers, I can see it every time she does, as well as anytime I order product from NORTHSHORE, and it is on my screen.  Most of the last supply order, over $600, was covered by my home health agency, and order directly from NORTHSHORE itself. I have learned from experience that this is easier than trying to deal with AMAZON if there any mixups. I love AMAZON, but the last time I had a problem with the wrong product being shipped twice, it was a pain in the ass to return the old product, and get the new one.

let’s just hope that this Covid stuff dies down over the next few months: I still feel like we are in November 2020, and the only difference is we don’t have a state of emergency, but among the unvaccinated in the state of Vermont it seems like we have a large surge of those individuals. I hope that this winter is not as ridiculously boring as last winter, but at least I stay alive.

Brian

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

let’s just hope that this Covid stuff dies down over the next few months: I still feel like we are in November 2020, and the only difference is we don’t have a state of emergency, but among the unvaccinated in the state of Vermont it seems like we have a large surge of those individuals. I hope that this winter is not as ridiculously boring as last winter, but at least I stay alive.

Brian

I think everyone is ready for Covid to be over with, but considering the barnacle-encrusted Lovecraftian horrors we call gooberment leaders and their spectacular record for royally screwing things up, I'm not holding my breath.  If anything, I'm expecting things to get worse financially and massive fuck ups in the supply chain. 

• Like 1

Even when the pandemic is over, there will still be logistic issues as everyone buys stuff from Asia, cause its cheaper to make stuff there.

So until we start to make products in our own regions, then prices will go up, and delivery will take ages.

14 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The news had a report on increasing grocery store prices- coupled with decreasing package amounts. Maybe all the crap that's been going on is starting to hit the diaper companies too?

Just went shopping the other day and was blown away at just how much prices had increased.  200 dollars in groceries and I carried it all into the house in 4 bags :(

4 minutes ago, drynot said:

Just went shopping the other day and was blown away at just how much prices had increased.  200 dollars in groceries and I carried it all into the house in 4 bags :(

So about 100 real dollars ?

• 2 weeks later...

More and more companies are now competing for shipping containers there was a report a few days ago som containers are now costing $20,000 due to low supply and high demand for Christmas shipments as an example. on top of that China is playing games with power supply in rotating districts in some cases factories have no power for a week or two at a time.  Prices across the board will continue to increase probably for the next year.

Be prepared for sticker shock on any products produced in china (Basically 90% of products) and for availability issues due to container shortages and backlog of cargo ships waiting to unload its the perfect storm for causing price increases 

11 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

Are cloth diapers just as comfortable?

Can't compare because I've never tried disposables. Cloth is very comfortable to me.