LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If this Member contacts you please let one of the Admins know.

She joined the rubber panty club that I am in

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

The member name is Mommyrose21 She is a scammer!

I tagged the admin Mod team

@spoonchicken @Glennie @AwakenEvil @warpiper @diaperwearntigger @Elfy @smarti @Repaid1 @DailyDi

@DiaperboyEddie12

Thank You for doing this - I can almost guarantee that if any FUNNY business happens, and someone is "scamming" you, the Admin Team WILL take appropriate action(s).

Brian

• Like 1

It's worth pointing out here. If a "Mommy" or anyone else expresses a sudden interest in you without talking beforehand they are likely looking to get money out of you. If they message you out of the blue and seem very forward and rushing thiongs they are not real. If they say they have a nursery waiting but need you to send them some money to buy diapers for you they are scamming you. If in doubt about someone message an admin, we don't judge people and understand anyone can be a victim of scamming no matter how careful you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

This is because @spoonchicken does NOT mess around!  Thank You for removing her!

Brian

Warpiper banned her, not me...but believe me, I agree with the decision

We don't have a problem with age-play, and people looking for mommy-types, nor do we "automatically" have issues with mommy-types.

But we do try to police the site to weed out the scammers. 

58 minutes ago, Elfy said:

It's worth pointing out here. If a "Mommy" or anyone else expresses a sudden interest in you without talking beforehand they are likely looking to get money out of you. If they message you out of the blue and seem very forward and rushing thiongs they are not real. If they say they have a nursery waiting but need you to send them some money to buy diapers for you they are scamming you. If in doubt about someone message an admin, we don't judge people and understand anyone can be a victim of scamming no matter how careful you are.

And Sir Elfy summarized the matter quite well :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1