LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video game consoles!

I have always been a video gamer- I started out on the Atari in the 80s and have used pretty much every console that has come down the proverbial pike.  My current console- yeah I am a bit behind due to a fixed income- is an XBox One I got from family after my beloved XBox 360 got fried by lightning in a lightning strike.  I still play on a 1998 Sony PlayStation, PS2, I have a N64, GameCube and working Super Nintendo as well.   For handhelds I have my GameBoy Advance, PSP.  

Was wondering if there were other console junkies out there!  

BabyChris

• Like 1

The only consoles I have are a PS2, PS3 and PS4. I can't wait to get a PS5!??? I'm a Sony PlayStation super fan! Although I do remember having an GameCube for a while.? LOL!?? And I did play WWF No Mercy on my brother's N64 back in the day when I was 6 years old. Those were the days!????❤️?

7 hours ago, BabyChris121675 said:

I have always been a video gamer- I started out on the Atari in the 80s and have used pretty much every console that has come down the proverbial pike.  My current console- yeah I am a bit behind due to a fixed income- is an XBox One I got from family after my beloved XBox 360 got fried by lightning in a lightning strike.  I still play on a 1998 Sony PlayStation, PS2, I have a N64, GameCube and working Super Nintendo as well.   For handhelds I have my GameBoy Advance, PSP.  

Was wondering if there were other console junkies out there!  

BabyChris

That's quite the console collection buddy! Very impressive!??☺️?❤️???❤️

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I had a PS1 at my Nana’s house and a Game Boy Colour.

Never really went in for consoles though, I prefer PC.

That's cool Raccoon! What games do you like to play on the PC?? By the way big Huggies buddy!?❤️☺️?? Hope you have a great day!???

• Like 1

Consoles I've had/ have that I can remember easily would be N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, Xbox (Original, but it died), Xbox 360, Xbox One (Microsoft needs better naming conventions), PS1, PS2, Wii. I really only play the Xbox One much anymore, but that's partly due to the fact that the 360 is hooked up via hdmi to my computer monitor, and there's no easy way to adjust volume. I don't want to keep people up with gameplay, so that system doesn't get used as much.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Currently replaying on Thief Gold

What games do you like to play?

Also

0918a0ac37e27ae95e24b40d657b1075.gif

I like to play Doom eternal, ghost of tsushima, ratchet & clank and cyberpunk 2077 and borderlands 1, 2, & 3!?☺️????❤️ Thanks for the Huggies buddy!!!!!?????❤️?❤️

• Like 2

Used to be solely a nintendo gamer until recently because of price increases on their consoles and games. Turns out alot of your console games are now on the PC so I sorta switched over.

That was until my gaming laptop took a shit. Having your OS on the SSD is not good idea knowing that it will fail after 3 years of use. I guess Steam Deck it is with the OS on a SSD that can handle the read writes much better.

I was a classic console junkie for many years.  At the peak, my collection had:

Several Atari 2600s, Intellivision, Colecovision, Adam, Fairchild Channel F, NES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis w/32x & Sega CD.  My game collection was well over 200 carts/CDs.  I sold them all in 2005 - I was about to move to Germany and needed to lighten the load a bit.

I still have an Atari Flashbck 3, Colecovision Flashback, Wii and XBox 360, but those gather dust in the attic.

my mom has an original artari up in her attic with at least two dozen games.

i haven't really been into console games much, but my little brother loved them. he had a playstation, ps2, and i think one or two more. he's not much of a gamer now, but his consoles are still somewhere.

within the last few years, i have bought a few little things i feel kinda silly talking about lol i got one of those little 8-in-1 or how-ever-any arcade game things. it has a few versions of pacman, digdug, galaga, a race car game, and some others. then when the local toy-r-us was closing, i got another little one with about a dozen or so atari games on it. i haven't played that one too much, but it's ready to go. and finally (and one i'm most proud of) is another atari with two controllers that looks like the old console with about 200 games on it! got it for $30 clearance at wal-mart lol. i do want one of those little NES consoles with the big mess of games on it, but they rocketed in price. still, maybe one day.

i like the old games. not because i grew up playing them, but because they are short but satisfying games. which makes them more fun to play with friends and beer. 

Currently I own and use a PS4 (slim version), Nintendo Switch... and once they are available again I plan to get one of the newer Xbox's and upgrade to a PS5. Sitting in my cupboard I have a Nintendo 3DS XL and a Nintendo DS.

In the past I have owned a (in Order) Atari 2600, NES, Game Boy, Super NES, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Playstation, Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360

I pretty much have all home Nintendo consoles. Over time also had most Nintendo portable consoles, but I don't have the original game boy/colour/advanced any more. Also have a ps4 which i sometimes play on. And a xbox 360 but pretty much have never played on that.

I do want to get a Ps5 but not in a big hurry to get one. 

Been a gamer since the NES 

Currently have an evercade. It's a cheap video game console that is focused on licensed collections of old games and home brew....

Its a cheap tinker toy, but it's giving me a cool random library of mostly obscure 8 16, and 32 bit games ..