LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you shower since your 24/7 in diapers?

6 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Yes technically there are 5 people total in the house 

That's awesome buddy! I'm glad your hubby's with you!???❤️☺️??❤️ How do you hide your diapers from other people in the house??

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome buddy! I'm glad your hubby's with you!???❤️☺️??❤️ How do you hide your diapers from other people in the house??

Pants and long shirts 

• Like 1
On 8/28/2021 at 1:40 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

So my question for everyone here.  Is how often do you shower.  As wearing a diaper can create problems if proper hygiene is not kept.

I am tagging  a few people who I know are 24/7 diaper wearing friends.

@Young1 @Enthusi @Diapee underskirt @BabyJilly_S @Transfusionelle @Evelyn Dellcerro @~Brian~ @Glennie @oznl @Luvs24 @Idzy @DailyDi @joey52 @Rachel1  @RonnieJA @Timmybaby 

@DiaperboyEddie12

I shower every 2 days in the winter, and almost every day in the summer.  I have to make sure that I am not causing problems with skin issues, and it helps to be clean when you go to the doctor's or other medical appointments and treatment.  The best way to keep your hygiene up is to take a shower when necessary, and when you can, take your diaper off, and let yourself air out as @Evelyn Dellcerrowill tell you, it will save you the hell of the "red rash from hades" :) 

Brian

I shower every morning after waking up. Every now and then I’ll take a bath in the evenings to relax. I usually only wear two diapers a day, use powder at every change, and have never had any problems with smell or rashes.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:26 AM, Idzy said:

Personally, I shower fully each day in the mornings after I wake up, and like @oznl I will have a quick wash of my nappy area when I'm home before my night nappy goes on. Otherwise, I will wash my bum if I have a messy nappy when I'm at home, when not at home, I use huggies wipes, as they seem to work well.

EDIT: One other thing, if I'm being a little boy, I will have a bubble bath at nighttime before bed, with my duckies, pirate ships, water pistols and other fun bath-time toys. 

I also live in Melbourne. The Huggies are great to use with nappy change; no diaper rash.

I try for every day, but in reality it ends up being 5/7 days. I am bare down there, permanent hair removal I had completed in the window where I temporarily regained continence; for unrelated reasons. 

Mobility and safety issues often limits when I can bathe. As such using no rinse soaps, making sure I change 4x/day, stay hydrated and when I do shower I scrub pretty aggressively all helps. 

There are certain foods, and meds I take prn (like vitamin B ) That I know will have a strong odor. I stuck with 4x/day change not just because it’s easier for me to schedule changes due to lack of awareness, but also because that keeps odors to a minimum, especially if dehydrated. This in turn helps skin health, and well, it becomes a background task, like taking meds. 

I also use Northshore pull-ups when I’m more active/exercising etc as I’ve found with my biology I have limited urine output when I’m exercising. It also acts as a commitment device of sorts to change out of the pull-up soon after, which helps with other odors. 

There are many tools out there who’s target market is low/limited mobility. This includes hygiene just as much any other market niche. 

I hardly ever use barrier creams, powders, and rarely get rashes. Part of that is the skin toughening up, part of it is being hairless and not having to deal with razor burn/allowing for that scrubbing I mentioned earlier. And part of that simply comes to what, when, how much you consume and your own biology, along with the microbes that live in that area. 

This comes with time and IMO is going to be unique to every individual of how often they need to shower “because of wearing diapers 24/7”. The tools I use when I can’t shower we’re built over time and trial and error. 

• Like 1