LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Meal

DailyDi

Cheeseburger, If the place has "Nuggets" made from real chicken, Nuggets, If they are McDonalds Nuggets.. No way, not going to happen as those are horrible, even sauce can't save those.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Burger, cheeseburger or chicken nuggets?

Chickie nuggies and I'm absolutely going to play with the toy first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Burger, cheeseburger or chicken nuggets?

Do they sell all three at your gym ?

• Haha 1

Big Mac!  Unfortunately I won't go to McDonalds because of their stupid ordering Kiosks.  Last time I went there all were down and you had to order at the counter, something I think you should do anyway.  There was a long line at the door because they had one person taking orders at the counter.  Those Kiosks are just a stupid gimmick for the young techo's and I really hate them!  Then again, I hate people who download an app to their smart phone so they can preorder their hamburgers too!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I could do a cheese burger or nuggets.

But I want the toy

On 8/6/2021 at 7:12 AM, rusty pins said:

Big Mac!  Unfortunately I won't go to McDonalds because of their stupid ordering Kiosks.  Last time I went there all were down and you had to order at the counter, something I think you should do anyway.  There was a long line at the door because they had one person taking orders at the counter.  Those Kiosks are just a stupid gimmick for the young techo's and I really hate them!  Then again, I hate people who download an app to their smart phone so they can preorder their hamburgers too!

I hate those apps to.  It creates lazyness.  And I hate drive thru as well.  They always screw my order up when I go thru the drive thru.  Plus the line is around the building.

I also hate the kiosks as they are breading ground for germs.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Cheeseburger