LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's all downhill from here!

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

I had to use a magnifying glass with a light to read a part number. My youth is over.

Don't feel bad Mikey, it happens to all of us. We're gonna get there eventually like it or not. Although I do agree with you that once you need a magnifying glass to read something, that's proof that you're getting old. Sad isn't it?!?? Youth is wasted on the young.?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Should have used camera on phone...

I do that to get to serial numbers or model numbers on the back of things I don't want to pull out.

• Like 1

Bad for me is when I wear reading glasses, while holding a magnifying glass and a flashlight.

I have flashlights  and reading glasses parked  in convenient places all over the house as well as in the car to use in the stores.

Old age doesn't come alone, it brings lots of friends to keep it company.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I had to use a magnifying glass with a light to read a part number. My youth is over.

For me that would just mean my eyes are bad, which they definitely are.

• Haha 1

Develop a sense of humor, it helps! Yesterday I lost my reading glasses while walking out to my service van, luckily I had an extra pair there. Later in the day a company email was sent out that someone had found them and I picked them up later. This morning I left my phone on my desk! And had to use my personal phone until I returned for that as well!  I’m just glad I’m not a cop, ‘cause I’d probably forget my gun!

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Going downhill starts at age 25 if your male and 27-30 if your female.(Im talking biologically.)

Is that true?? Because I'm 26. Guess I don't have much time left before my body starts to betray me. LOL!? Luckily I'm already used to it.??

• Like 3
4 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Develop a sense of humor, it helps! Yesterday I lost my reading glasses while walking out to my service van, luckily I had an extra pair there. Later in the day a company email was sent out that someone had found them and I picked them up later. This morning I left my phone on my desk! And had to use my personal phone until I returned for that as well!  I’m just glad I’m not a cop, ‘cause I’d probably forget my gun!

As long as you remember your diapers.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, happyindprs said:

You may be dehydrated and need to drink more.

Lots of older people don't drink enough, yet don't feel thirsty, and one of the things that is affected is memory.

Try gurgling it.

3 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Going downhill starts at age 25 if your male and 27-30 if your female.(Im talking biologically.)

That's bad.

When I was 21, it was 28 for men and 30 for women.

Is this yet another effect of climate change ?

• Confused 1

I see good at about 2 feet away, unfortunately even at that short distance the print gets too far away to read.  Closer and it's fuzzy, farther and it starts getting fuzzy and blurry.  I have prescription glasses I wear for driving, and readers for reading.  I get them at Dollar Tree for $1 a pair and they come in magnifications from 1.25 to 3.25.  At that price I keep pairs of them all over the place!  Kitchen, living room lamp table, bathroom, bedroom, work, in my car, basement, computer desk, and I still have extra pairs in my dresser and car just in case.  At age 62 my eyes are still great except for needing the glasses.  I've had glasses for the past 17 years.  Getting old is a fact of life and it's great to be able to get old.  It beats the alternative!  

mikey you are looking at this the wrong way.. its not that your eyes are going bad.. its just your arms aren't quite long enough to get things in clear focus..lol

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

does it count if you had to use channel locks to open a gallon of milk?

Depends if the gallon of milk was still in the cow or not...?

Yep.... its no fun as things start malfunctioning.  I've got astigmatism in both eyes - so I always see double images without correction.  For years I had been able to read without any problem (even fine print), but a few years ago that changed.  And just a few weeks ago it seemed I woke up one day and couldn't even focus on the computer screen.  Went for an eye exam and got new glasses.