LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of furniture would you like to buy?

Hi there what kind of baby furniture would you like to buy?  If you had the money funds what ever lol.

• Crib
  • Changing table
  • highchair
  • stroller 
  • car seat

If you have any please post in comments what you have.

I dream of having at least a crib changing & changing table.

Not really into the others.

• Like 1

As I allready have a changing table I would love to buy a  high chair.I look in the second hand store for a high chair all the time.There is a store a number of towns away like boston baby.Just wish i could get there and see if they have a high chair big enough for me.

• Thanks 1

I would love to have a crib a high chair and a bouncer but since my hubby doesn’t know about my baby side and the fact I have kids at home it’s never going to happen.

• Like 1
On 7/19/2021 at 2:17 PM, Pamperbum_uk said:

A proper foam changing mat, and a plastic saddle potty....

My wife bought a yoga mat from Walmart to use for my changes. It works great and we can leave it out and no one is the wiser. Mine is light lavender, but you can find them in plenty of colors.

I actually really like the idea of having a space for nesting so like basically low pallet with memory foam/water proof cover and just piled with blankets and pillows set up curtains/string lights over.

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy an crib, changing Table, highchair and an baby carrier.

On 7/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I'd add rocking chair for daddy to rock me to sleep in, probably being bottle fed

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I'm right there with you buddy! I'd get one for my daddies too!??????❤️????

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love a hidden room filled with everything. Crib, changing table, playpen, bouncer, high chair, rocking horse, draw filled to burst with diapers, a wardrobe filled with cute baby boy clothes and anything else that a baby boy needs to stay safe and happy

I would love to have an adult size crib. And even though this would never happen because I am too tall and my weight is too much I would love to have a car seat. Also an adult size stroller would be really nice and that might be something that could possibly happen down the road. 

The best experience for an adult baby is sleeping in a crib type bed. I would love to have a high chair and a stroller. I already use a manual wheelchair when going on long walks with my mommy and since my adult baby age is only 9 months I can only pull myself up and hold onto things so around the house I crawl with knee pads.  I have been working on cruising around holding onto furniture in the house but a lot of times I fall on my bottom. 

2 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

The best experience for an adult baby is sleeping in a crib type bed. I would love to have a high chair and a stroller. I already use a manual wheelchair when going on long walks with my mommy and since my adult baby age is only 9 months I can only pull myself up and hold onto things so around the house I crawl with knee pads.  I have been working on cruising around holding onto furniture in the house but a lot of times I fall on my bottom. 

That's gotta be so much fun for you!☺️??

• Like 1