LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fast Food

45 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

What's your favorite fast food item/restaurant when you are in little mode?

Maccy D's

I went this evening, my local one is 24 hours and I was a bit hungry around 11:30PM so I got a double quater pounder with cheese and french fries

• Like 1

We very rarely ate fast food when I was a kid, and when we did, I only ever wanted a plain hamburger and fries so it's strange that now, as an adult, I get the occasional craving for chicken nuggets, which I despised years ago. I definitely like nuggets when I'm in little mode. It's a once or twice a year thing for me, that's about it. 

When we go to NY/NJ on a delivery run ther's Sbarro's pizza, sold by the slice at Darien Travel Center on I-95

Of course I LOVE  what else but FAIRY CAKE

You come to New Jersey, the mecca of pizza, and you eat at a sbarro's? I don't even know what to say to that...

That's like going to France and having a whopper. Going to Italy and just getting some French fries...

No we eat after the delivery on the way home on I-95, in CT We are in and out of our destination in Hillside as quickly as possible. It is a 4 hour drive each way and we leave here at 3 AM. Besides, I think that gig is just about over after 10 years

Phew, at least that makes sense. ? I was about to ask you what route you went so I could guide you to the best pizza possible. We're weird like that out here...

Any places near Hillside that open up before either before 8 or 9 when we roll in (If there are any more trips for us there)? Say; on Bloy St.

I don't really think of fast food in little space, since I'm mainly DL, but one of my favorites is Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Double Bacon Cheeseburger with jalapenos, bbq sauce, relish, and all the other fixings except mayo. Plus I gotta have some of their cajun fries.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

It's odd, but I don't really associate any fast food with little space. Probably because we rarely ate fast food.

The closest would be ice cream from a local shop. 

im the same way, i dont have any association like that.

When I was little, the Coney Islandhot dogs were the only fast food as anything else had to be ordered and prepared Even regular hot dogs The conies were on the grill in the window ready to be plucked up, bunned and made up This was ages before Carrol's or McDonald's which got here in in '62.

I do not remember the conies before I was 7 or 8, I remember my first 'regular" hot dog at age 5 or 6 and it was love at first bite. I have been known mostly as a hot dog fiend

• Like 2

Ice cream was in a different category, along with cookies and pastry. Fast food as a category, was a product of the middle quarterof the 20th century. Coney Island hot dogs were a unique item, beginning here in 1915. the only thing similar were sandwiches, of which the coney was a subset. Fast food became merged with "fun food" like fries, regular hot dogs and hamburgers. While burgers were true fast food in the '60's, when you were served within two minutes of your order. That is no longer true. The MacDonald's in this area actuall has a number printed on the reseipt which means you have to wait or stand in line at the food counter until it is ready. The Coney Island places (strange, since the coney was invented in Michigan) are still in and out in about 3 minutes and I can still handle 4 of them

My favorites when little were HoJos Restaurant, and McDonalds.  When I used to visit my grandparents, I would eat at Papa Ginos, or The Wooden Horse.  Other than that, because I didn't get to go out much, I would say that these are my favorites.

Brian

I don't care for eating fast food when I'm in my little space, as I prefer bottles. But if I had to choose, I guess tacos? Not Taco Bell, that's atrocious, but there are local taco places here that are unbelievably good.

Plus tacos often lead to very messy diapers.

• Thanks 1

DL. I do a lot of take out and don’t do a lot of cooking at home, unless it’s something I can eat in one sitting. I’ll go just about anywhere, but I try to avoid eating at the same place for 36 hours. If there is something that didn’t agree with my stomach, I probably won’t be back for a while. (I’m looking at you Burger King.) Hardest part is finding something to eat when I get off work at 6am. Not everybody wants eggs in the morning. The one quick serve that serve a full menu in the morning doesn’t open until 7 and is hit and miss. 

• Like 1