LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shots, Shots, Shots

Got my second shot on March 11

When I got my first shot. I said "Well don't I get anything special for this; like a tiara". As we were leaving, I said "I have to hit the barber shop some time". Melissa, the one who set this group vaccination up said "If you do that you won't have enough hair to hold your tiara" A month later, when we met to go for the second shot and got on the bus. I had something extra in my bag  in case Melissa remembered the first time had her little quip. As we picked up the second from the last members of this group, Melissa was scurrying around to seat people in some rational order and put her folders on my lap and said "Just sit there and look pretty" and headed further front. I reached in my bag and got  what I had, put it in my hair and said "Like this"?

I am now fully vaccinated and my 14 days are finally up, what I am going to do now that its over I have no idea.

I can't go back to where I used to hang out because of the new variants that popped up, so I am stuck at home like I was before the vaccinations.

The best news is my ice cream stand opens near the end of the month, when they open up for the season, I know my summer has officially started.

1 hour ago, Nia said:

I'm jealous. I've got my first but the second is another 8 weeks away.

8 weeks is a long wait! Thought the recommended was 3-4 weeks. Mine was 4 weeks.

• Like 1

Depends on the vaccine.    Pfizer is minimum of 3 weeks, Moderna is 4.   There are some new players like Janssen that I'm not sure of.   Actually, these are the minimum times rather than an absolute requirement.

Got my second shot last week.   I already had the antibodies,  but never really had any symptoms,  fortunately.  Hopefully everyone gets it soon so we can get back to normal.  I'm tired of wearing masks ? 

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Depends on the vaccine.    Pfizer is minimum of 3 weeks, Moderna is 4.   There are some new players like Janssen that I'm not sure of.   Actually, these are the minimum times rather than an absolute requirement.

It depends on your government too.  Here in the UK the decision was made to make it 12 weeks - i.e. everyone gets their second vaccination within 12 weeks of the first.  That decision was made so that more people could get their first shot earlier - which seems to have been a good call.  My second jab is tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Spanky said:

Got my second shot last week.   I already had the antibodies,  but never really had any symptoms,  fortunately.  Hopefully everyone gets it soon so we can get back to normal.  I'm tired of wearing masks ? 

Dude get with the times "mask" is out "face diaper" is in,you wanted diapers more acceptable ,

Wish granted smart people have coordinated there ass and face diapers .

Thank You Pandemic Gods

18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

8 weeks is a long wait! Thought the recommended was 3-4 weeks. Mine was 4 weeks.

Like Stroller mentioned in Canada they are stretching the length between to get more people with at least one shot. It makes sense but I will be glad to get the second one.

Well that's me done, until the booster 3rd jab planned for the autumn.  Just waiting for the headache and the pain in my arm now...

...Mind you, if I do get the headache again I'll be heading to the pub for a medicinal lunch tomorrow.

On 5/4/2021 at 5:01 AM, square_duck said:

"One adam 12, one adam 12, shots fired, please respond to dd website code 1, one adam 12 copy"

Book 'um Danno: Murder pun

Or would you prefer "Who Luvs ya, BABY?

I haven't gotten any of the vaccines yet; don't think I will; pretty sure I had covid over a year ago. Plus I have asthma and allergies. Plus the numbers and science say that wearing a mask is illogical given the sharp decline in covid cases. The pandemic has been over for weeks at least; probably longer lol.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ellie Jean said:

I haven't gotten any of the vaccines yet; don't think I will; pretty sure I had covid over a year ago. Plus I have asthma and allergies. Plus the numbers and science say that wearing a mask is illogical given the sharp decline in covid cases. The pandemic has been over for weeks at least; probably longer lol.

The US is still experiencing hundreds of deaths a day from Covid, and while the numbers for deaths and new cases aren't as high as they were at the end of 2020, they're still on par with what we had last Nune through August. That's not "Over" by a longshot. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

The US is still experiencing hundreds of deaths a day from Covid, and while the numbers for deaths and new cases aren't as high as they were at the end of 2020, they're still on par with what we had last Nune through August. That's not "Over" by a longshot. 

Hundreds, lol. Out of 328 MILLION people lmao. 

And of those hundreds, most of them are elderly with a list of pre-existing conditions longer than my forearm.

Another factor to consider is how many of the alleged covid deaths were actually because of something else; in my own city for example a guy got into a motorcycle crash and died, but he happened to have covid, so it was counted as a covid death lmao. 

The CDC was also just caught red-handed manipulating the numbers to make the so-called "pandemic" sound worse than it really is. We're being lied to dude. All because of money and power. 

That's just my opinion anyway. We can't lose our humanity and shut everything down forever out of fear. That's no kinda life. I'd honestly rather die lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Book 'um Danno: Murder pun

Or would you prefer "Who Luvs ya, BABY?

Go with, “Who Luvs ya BABY”, cause you’ll get a lollipop with that one! ? 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Ellie Jean said:

You're only fooling yourself, and that is coming from a guy who works in a hospital.  We lost 4 more people from Covid 19 in the past 3 days.  Oh, and tell the people in India the pandemic has been over for weeks, if there are any left alive there!  I read your second post.  Please open your eyes and look at facts, scientific facts based on the experts and what has happened over the past year.  There is always a huge outbreak when there are large get together's, beach parties, spring break, holiday gatherings where people don't mask or social distance.  Every time Covid-19 spikes!  The people who dying now and getting Covid-19 are more people in their 40's and up, not the old with pre existing conditions.  You're about 5 months behind in your facts.  The vaccine's are one thing that is finally starting to get this under control, but we aren't out of the woods yet. 

You are entitled to your opinions of course, but do you work in a large hospital like I do?  Do you see the results of this pandemic first hand daily like I do?  Do you see the dead and the devastated families, many who look back in hind site wishing they had done more to help prevent it from happening by wearing masks and social distancing?  Or the ones that are sadder because they did mask but came in contact with idiot's who didn't?  Do you have the education and background in epidemics and pandemics like Dr. Fauci and others well trained in the field who have worked in it for years and years?  Are you therefore scientifically and expertly qualified to tell us we are all being lied to for power and money in spite of the record number world wide of confirmed deaths from Covid-19?  Have you ever seen anything else in your young life that has caused so many deaths and has spread so fast around the world with such deadly results, more people dead than have died in both world wars, Korea and Vietnam put together?  And you "LMAO" stating it's only "Hundreds, lol. Out of 328 MILLION people".  It's nothing to laugh about.  

When a person is in the cardiac unit with a failing heart and passes away, he died of heart failure and is not listed as dying from Covid-19.  When a person has spent weeks in ICU or the Covid unit going down hill, his or her lungs ravaged by the disease and dies, (and this is not guess work - it is results of blood draws, xrays and testing showing the cause as covid-19), it is not from a motorcycle accident, heart attack or being stabbed or shot.  Oh, the young people who's statements are based on what they choose to believe instead of science and facts.  It has been proven that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of Covid-19 and protects you and the people around you.  I just hope you or anyone you love doesn't end up hospitalized or die from this disease.  If it happens only then might you realize the truth but by then it will be too late.

Lastly, I apologize for sounding really harsh and I'm not meaning to personally bash anyone, even though it sounds like it.  As I say, I work in a hospital and see this daily.  It's a very stressful job.  I know the facts, I know masking and distancing helps.  I know of the spikes that happen when people don't.  My state went from 9th best in the nation to the worst in a months time.  This subject is very dear to me and is a sore spot based on what I see all the time at my job.  There is nothing else like it and before the pandemic, my hospital never saw anything close to what has been happening this past year, and my hospital isn't even as overwhelmed as many others around the United States.  To have people blow it off and treat it as nothing to be concerned about really angers me, and no one will change my point of view or how I feel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2