LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, someone's real mommy probably wants to give her an earful now! ?

I'm still enjoying this, and will check out your Patreon when you get it up. I'll be hit or miss for privacy the next couple of weeks, but hopefully can check on this still! Keep up the good work! ?

Still loving this story a lot, even as yet another unlikely coincidence piles onto the others. ? I am, however, getting a bit nervous for Liv: way too many people know now for things to remain under wrap.

A wonderful chapter.

Great that she has found old and also new friends again.

I'm still curious what happened to the parents and what Liv is still hiding.

Oh I'm so excited for Monday to see what the parents will say.

8 minutes ago, kerry said:

Still loving this story a lot, even as yet another unlikely coincidence piles onto the others. ? I am, however, getting a bit nervous for Liv: way too many people know now for things to remain under wrap.

I have to agree with you that too many people know.

What are there 6-8 I have a little lost track but in any case in the DD are absolutely too many people.

Especially the store manager from the mall that was in my opinion much too dangerous.

They have also made too many enemies.

I am curious what will happen.

???? very well done. While one could say nothing bad happened, but I’ll say her mother seeing her out and dressed that way can count as something bad ???? If her mama was there she’d probably spank her butt for scaring her like that lol

47 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Well, someone's real mommy probably wants to give her an earful now! ?

I'm still enjoying this, and will check out your Patreon when you get it up. I'll be hit or miss for privacy the next couple of weeks, but hopefully can check on this still! Keep up the good work! ?

? Thank you!

36 minutes ago, kerry said:

Thanks for the comment!

27 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

A wonderful chapter.

Great that she has found old and also new friends again.

I'm still curious what happened to the parents and what Liv is still hiding.

Oh I'm so excited for Monday to see what the parents will say.

I have to agree with you that too many people know.

What are there 6-8 I have a little lost track but in any case in the DD are absolutely too many people.

Especially the store manager from the mall that was in my opinion much too dangerous.

They have also made too many enemies.

I am curious what will happen.

I think they've been 'safe' for a while now... ?

Surely they can't be 'safe' for another 35 chapters...

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

???? very well done. While one could say nothing bad happened, but I’ll say her mother seeing her out and dressed that way can count as something bad ???? If her mama was there she’d probably spank her butt for scaring her like that lol

There's still time ?

Another sweet chapter. 

And yeah Liv is telling way too many people.

Strangely you would think her parents would be on the short list of people who should know. 

I have a feeling they might take issue out of worry for Liv's safety.

33 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I have said it once and i will say it again you authors are almost to Evil.

38 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Lovely Princes. What has to go wrong is simple logic. Here is an overview of the trustworthiness of people and the current dangers. 

Malcolm, the two ladies who are still involved, Zoey and I forgot the name of the other one, Sam apparently and Dylan, I forgot the name again as it is called correctly. That's 5 people and I only trust 4.  I don't know why but Sam didn't seem so happy and who knows what he does to stay free. 

Sarah and Zoey's little one though neither are particularly dangerous to Charlie and Liv are trustworthy in their current situation.

Charlie's parents know. Her dad seems okay but the mom is dangerous. so 1 of 2 dangerous people. 

The lady at the mall knows. I don't trust her though. therefore dangerous.

Charlie's girlfriend who has the non regressed Little and the Little know about it. Even if she seems to be good I am neutral towards her.

The Little who volunteered to be adopted and her daddy know about it. They are in a similar situation but I could imagine to save their necks they can say something. But overall neutral. 

The 2 Amazon friends of Liv where they were eating today. Too little information so unfortunately Neutral for now.

ENEMIES:

Lauren who already wanted to catch Liv.

Madison who also wanted to catch Liv 2 times. 

CONCLUSIONS:

7 trustworthy persons

6 neutral persons where it is 50/50 what they do

3 Dangerous people

2 Incredibly dangerous people where there have already been adoption attempts.

This is my view now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

ENEMIES:

CONCLUSIONS:

7 trustworthy persons

3 Dangerous people

There are some more dangerous people and enemies as well, not sure if you have included them:

- the Amazon who tried to adopt Liv early on and slipped the walking rein over Liv wrist at the store until she escaped, just! It would be good to see Liv having to endure some time with her again, 

- the mid who took Liv at the mall and tried to put her in a nappy until Charlotte rescued her, she is still out there somewhere and super pissed at Charlotte for taking her little prize away, and

- the barister from the coffee shop who saw what Liv did lifting Sam from his stroller, changing his dress and enabling his escape, he left a note on the receipt saying ‘I saw what you did’ and it was at that point that Liv realised her drink had been spiked.

There are more dangerous people and enemies out there than Liv cares to remember, she is besotted with Charlie and has thrown years of care and caution to the wind. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Traycie said:

There are some more dangerous people and enemies as well, not sure if you have included them:

- the Amazon who tried to adopt Liv early on and slipped the walking rein over Liv wrist at the store until she escaped, just! It would be good to see Liv having to endure some time with her again, 

- the mid who took Liv at the mall and tried to put her in a nappy until Charlotte rescued her, she is still out there somewhere and super pissed at Charlotte for taking her little prize away, and

- the barister from the coffee shop who saw what Liv did lifting Sam from his stroller, changing his dress and enabling his escape, he left a note on the receipt saying ‘I saw what you did’ and it was at that point that Liv realised her drink had been spiked.

There are more dangerous people and enemies out there than Liv cares to remember, she is besotted with Charlie and has thrown years of care and caution to the wind. 

Wasn't the first one beaten up by Charlie and then adopted by his girlfriend.

I ignored the mid because that was so unique for me.

The barista yes I had actually no longer on the screen.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Another sweet chapter. 

And yeah Liv is telling way too many people.

Strangely you would think her parents would be on the short list of people who should know. 

I have a feeling they might take issue out of worry for Liv's safety.

I'm glad you liked it ?

As for her parents... I think she's been a bit hesitant to tell them given the circumstances.

2 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

I have said it once and i will say it again you authors are almost to Evil.

?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Lovely Princes. What has to go wrong is simple logic. Here is an overview of the trustworthiness of people and the current dangers. 

Malcolm, the two ladies who are still involved, Zoey and I forgot the name of the other one, Sam apparently and Dylan, I forgot the name again as it is called correctly. That's 5 people and I only trust 4.  I don't know why but Sam didn't seem so happy and who knows what he does to stay free. 

Sarah and Zoey's little one though neither are particularly dangerous to Charlie and Liv are trustworthy in their current situation.

Charlie's parents know. Her dad seems okay but the mom is dangerous. so 1 of 2 dangerous people. 

The lady at the mall knows. I don't trust her though. therefore dangerous.

Charlie's girlfriend who has the non regressed Little and the Little know about it. Even if she seems to be good I am neutral towards her.

The Little who volunteered to be adopted and her daddy know about it. They are in a similar situation but I could imagine to save their necks they can say something. But overall neutral. 

The 2 Amazon friends of Liv where they were eating today. Too little information so unfortunately Neutral for now.

ENEMIES:

CONCLUSIONS:

7 trustworthy persons

3 Dangerous people

This is my view now.

Zoey is the little. Eve is the one who adopted her and has taken Sarah in. And Claire is the other one in Liv's team.

Alice and her Daddy are allies. And the two amazon friends are old family friends who saved her parents, so I doubt they'd be anything but allies.

There are a lot of dangerous people out there for Liv and Charlie though. But I'm sure nothing bad would ever happen... right? ?

1 hour ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter  I love your style of writing

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The barista yes I had actually no longer on the screen.

Yeah the first one is a mid, and got adopted by Marianne, the manager at the Tot's Nursery store.

The one from the bathroom and the barista won't be making another appearance, sorry ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The barista yes I had actually no longer on the screen

I thought that was the mid boy at the mall in the clothing store who Charlie put back in diapers for harassing Liv, he was adopted by his girlfriend the store owner, they got to see him again when they visited the store a second time and he was stuck in a playpen where he had another go at Liv but she outsmarted him. 

There are so many twists and turns in this story that I have had to go back and reread earlier chapters to reference where characters had made an earlier appearance, that is sign of a great author who has strung together a complex tale to tell.

I don’t think Mom and Dad will be happy about the ruse, they will always be suspicious given their history that Luigi mentioned. Looking forward to this conversation and meeting!

Love love love loved this chapter and the cliffhanger isn't that bad of one. I think it is absolutely believable that she will run into people she knew now that she has safety to go to more places. I highly doubt Liv would have went there on her own without knowing who the owner is. You did wonderful with the familiar taste, and the cook coming out to say thanks. Liv probably wouldn't have recognized El after 15 years had passed if El wasn't fully grown yet.

I did get a little list on who hadn't been to a proper Italian restaurant. Probably more due to the late hour I read this.

10 hours ago, Traycie said:

I thought that was the mid boy at the mall in the clothing store who Charlie put back in diapers for harassing Liv, he was adopted by his girlfriend the store owner, they got to see him again when they visited the store a second time and he was stuck in a playpen where he had another go at Liv but she outsmarted him. 

There are so many twists and turns in this story that I have had to go back and reread earlier chapters to reference where characters had made an earlier appearance, that is sign of a great author who has strung together a complex tale to tell.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! ? but safe to say, I've got a few more surprises up my sleeve. You've seen nothing yet... ??

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I don’t think Mom and Dad will be happy about the ruse, they will always be suspicious given their history that Luigi mentioned. Looking forward to this conversation and meeting!

I hope you enjoy it! ?

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Love love love loved this chapter and the cliffhanger isn't that bad of one. I think it is absolutely believable that she will run into people she knew now that she has safety to go to more places. I highly doubt Liv would have went there on her own without knowing who the owner is. You did wonderful with the familiar taste, and the cook coming out to say thanks. Liv probably wouldn't have recognized El after 15 years had passed if El wasn't fully grown yet.

I did get a little list on who hadn't been to a proper Italian restaurant. Probably more due to the late hour I read this.

I'm glad you liked it! Yeah she lives in the outer town, just outside the city. And I'm happy you understand!

31 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I have a question and I'm afraid to ask it but Is Eliana and Luigi's family little's?

I'm sorry but as I read this I'm not sure.

No they are Amazons.

That's how Luigi was able to save Liv's parents.

And Elina had also said to Charlie that she is an Amazon just like Charlie regarding the relationship with Littles.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 38: Olivia's Parents

“What do you mean?”

“Mum... I’m dating someone.”

“You are? Oh that’s lovely!”

“She.... she’s an Amazon...”

“WHAT?”

“Mum, calm down! It’s okay!”

“It’s certainly not okay! Your father and I are coming to get you right now. Are you safe? Have you been altered at all?”

“I’m safe, and I’m fine, there was only one bit of hypnosis.”

It quickly dawned on me that I had fucked up. That I spoke before I had thought.

“OH MY GOD! WHERE ARE YOU? WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!”

“MUM!” I shouted down the phone.

She instantly shut up.

I never spoke up to my mother, so it came as a bit of a surprise to her.

“I am in a healthy, consensual relationship with a woman who I love with all my heart. Yes, she is an Amazon, and yes, that’s not considered normal. I am not regressed, and she has done nothing to harm or alter me. There was one tiny bit of hypnosis that gave me an oral fixation, but that’s it, and that wasn’t through any fault of Charlie’s.”

“But that could have made you say that and give in to her!”

“Mum, call Malcolm. Call Malcolm right now. He’ll confirm everything. Don’t worry, you can stay on the line here, use the house phone. I’ll wait.”

I could hear my mother call Malcolm in the background, but I couldn’t make out anything they were saying.

Thankfully I had Malcolm to back me up and help get her on board, otherwise my Mum would have been here in no time to grab me and run away with me. She trusted very few Amazons, really only Malcolm and Luigi. But I didn’t blame her after everything she had gone through with my Dad.

“Okay, Malcolm wouldn’t tell me everything, but he insists this girlfriend of yours is genuine and can be trusted. I’m still not sure, so I think we need to meet her. If she seems off in any way, I’m taking you and running.”

“Fine, whatever. If that’s what it takes for you to trust me and trust her, how about we meet at my shop tomorrow? Malcolm can be there to make you feel better. I’ll be there all day, I’m working. I can ask Charlie to meet us at lunchtime, so come in whenever you want, either before or after she gets there.”

“Just promise me you’re okay right now Olivia.”

“I promise, don’t worry. You may think I’m being an idiot, but trust me, you’ll love her.”

“We’ll see. See you tomorrow love. Be careful. Please.”

“Bye Mum.”

“Who was that?” Charlie asked as she walked into the living room from the bath, still wearing a towel around her as water in her hair dripped onto the floor.

“Umm... are you busy tomorrow?” I smiled weakly.

Charlie had agreed to meet my parents, and had understood how hesitant they were. She would meet us at lunchtime at the shop and try to help me calm them down a bit.

-------------------------------------------------

The morning after passed by quickly. My head was worrying so much about my parents’ reaction that I had no time to take in anything that happened. It was just a normal morning; breakfast with Charlie, her driving me to work, the shop was quiet too. It wasn’t until about 11.30am, when my parents walked through the front door to the shop, that things got interesting.

“Malcolm, where’s my daughter?” I could hear the panic in her voice.

“She’s in the back Mary, she’s fine. I promised you. She’s just working on a design, I think she’s expecting you so just go on through. Oh and hey Peter!”

My Dad waved and followed my Mum through to the back. I was watching the whole interaction on the CCTV.

“OLIVIA!” my Mum screamed as she ran over and hugged me. She held me close with her arms wrapped around me, as she slowly ran her hand down to my backside and I realised what she was doing.

“MUM! I’m not in a nappy!”

“Just checking sweetheart. You can’t be too sure with Amazons.”

“You trust Malcolm!”

“Yes but he has proved himself time and time again to us.”

“Well Charlie will be here sometime in the next 30 minutes. Gives us time to talk about some stuff.”

“Stuff? What stuff?”

“Mum, Dad... have a seat. I’ll get you updated on everything.”

They took a seat on my workshop sofa as I pulled up a chair from my desk and sat in front of them.

“So this woman. She’s called Charlie. She’s a couple of years older than me roughly. She’s an Amazon, so she’s like 12 foot tall. And yes, I know it’s uncommon. But... I love her.”

My Mum’s worried expression was quickly replaced by a look of pure shock. I couldn’t tell what was going through her head at this point.

“You... you’ve never talked about anyone like that before. You’ve never used that word before.”

“Because until now, I’ve never felt it with any of my partners. She... trust me, she’s something special. You’re going to love her.”

“So... what’s she do? What’s she like?” my Dad asked.

“She writes. She’s got red hair. She’s got a smile that makes my heart melt. She’s so kind, so compassionate, so...”

“You really do love her, don’t you?” my Mum’s face changed once again.

“I do Mum, I do. But I need to tell you something...”

“What?”

“When you said you thought you saw me last night... well... you did.”

“But you said she hasn’t adopted or regressed you?” her face turned to confusion, my Dad kept silent, but copied her face every time.

“She hasn’t, I promise. But...”

I told her everything. About the baby treatment and the plan we had.

“This is, by far, the most ridiculous plan you have ever come up with.”

Before my mother could go on and berate me further, we were interrupted by Malcolm.

“Liv, Charlie’s here.” Malcolm shouted towards the workshop.

“Mum, Dad, be nice. Please.” I said to my parents before running over to the door and opening it, revealing Charlie.

“Hi, I’m Charlie.” She said with a not-so-confident smile.

I had never seen her so nervous.

“Charlie, this is my Mum, Mary, and my Dad, Peter.”

“Nice to meet you.” They both said in unison.

“It’s lovely to meet you. Also hey babe, everything okay?” Charlie asked, quickly kissing me on the cheek.

“Yeah, I just filled them in on the plan.”

“Plan?”

“THE plan. You know. B-A-B-Y plan.”

“OH. Oh dear. You sure it was wise to tell them so soon?”

“Figured we may as well get it out in the open.”

Charlie nodded, sitting down on the floor next to my chair so she was at a similar height to my parents. I quickly sat back down.

“So... Charlotte... what spell have you cast on my daughter here?” My Mum was no stranger to blurting out her thoughts.

“I can assure you Mrs Clarke, I have cast no such spell. I love your daughter very much and I have no intention on adopting her or regressing her. I love her beautiful mind and I love everything about her.”

“She said something about hypnosis? What happened there?”

“I do apologise for that Mrs Clarke, we ended up in a situation with a few old Amazon friends of mine, and one of them tried to hypnotise Liv because she was being bratty. I can safely say there is no long term damage that won’t be fixable, and I am happy to say they are no longer my friends anymore.”

“After the threats she made, I don’t think they’ll be doing anything to any other littles anytime soon.” I chipped in.

“Well it’s nice to hear you’re standing up for my daughter. But I don’t like this plan of hers that basically means she’s adopted.”

“I assure you, I have no intention of actually adopting her. If I did, our relationship would become illegal, and more importantly, I would never do anything she didn’t consent to.”

“Charlie has been through a lot, Mum. She’s an ally to littles, trust me. She saw the way her parents abused her little brother, and since then has always been a supporter of little’s rights.”

“Is that so? Well you certainly surprise me Charlotte. I don’t quite trust you yet, but you’re not a threat. So far.”

“I will take what I can, Mrs Clarke.”

“Mary. Call me Mary.”

I smiled. This was a good sign that my Mum was open to the idea of Charlie and I being together.

“Thank you Mary, please call me Charlie. But seriously, Liv came up with this plan of hers all by herself, after talking to a couple of littles in similar situations. And I can safely say, it has provided a bit more safety for her in public so far. We even got to have a date last night, sort of. Until Luigi and his daughter interrupted us.”

“Luigi?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, we went to an Italian restaurant last night for a sort of Mummy/baby date, and we ended up at a place now owned by Luigi! We caught up and he gave us his contact details to give to you!”

Charlie rooted around her bag and pulled out the card with the details on, handing it to my Mum.

“Oh my. Well that’s wonderful. And certainly unexpected. I haven’t seen him in years! I’m glad he’s doing alright for himself. I’ll have to give him a call later!”

“He was surprised when he saw me dressed how I was. But he understood and now we’ve got a place we can go on Sunday for an actual date in public, this time I won’t have to dress like a baby!”

“Charlie... have you got any pictures of that?” I saw the grin on my Mum’s face and I knew I wasn’t going to get away from this that easily.

Charlie looked a bit surprised by that, before quickly looking through her phone, finding a picture Eliana had taken of us both last night, before showing it to my Mum.

“Oh my... you certainly are cute dressed like that. I’m sure that if it wasn’t consensual, I’d be terrified, but you look so... happy together in it. What do you think about all this, Peter? You’ve been awfully quiet.”

“I’m always quiet Mary, you’re the chatty one. Plus... I... I don’t see the problem. Liv is a big girl. She’s clearly happy with Charlie. And Charlie seems wonderful. You were always the more cautious one, but this time... I have to side with Liv on this. She’s taken steps to ensure her safety so she can pursue a relationship with her girlfriend in public, whilst also ensuring she doesn’t get adopted by anyone else. It may seem crazy, but I can see how much they love each other and I can see why she decided to do this.”

“I suppose. You do look beautiful together. And Liv, you look adorable dressed like... well like you did in the photo. I never got to dress you like that when you were a baby.”

I blushed and Charlie noticed, wrapping her arm around me and pulling me close to her.

“I promise you I will look after your little girl. Even if it means treating her as my little girl.”

“You better. If anything happens to her...”

“I’d be devastated Mary. I love her with all my heart. She means the world to me.”

“Good.”

We all chatted for a good hour or so. Charlie told my mother about all the cute outfits she had for me, my father wanted to know more about Charlie and her parents, and I spent most of the time blushing. We caught up on the past half a year, as I hadn’t had a proper talk with my parents in a long time.

“We better get going now Liv, we’ve taken up far too much of your time. But it was nice meeting you Charlie.” My Mum said, standing up and grabbing her bag.

“Likewise.” answered Charlie.

“I’m still not sure about this whole thing, but it is not my place to judge. As my husband put it, Liv is a big girl. And from what I’ve heard, you are trustworthy and capable of helping my daughter stay out of trouble. So I know you don’t need it, but you have my approval.”

“And mine.” Said my Dad.

“Thanks Mum, thanks Dad.”

I hugged them both tightly, both of them giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“Please be good to my daughter.” My Mum said, looking at Charlie.

“I promise I will.” She said.

My parents left, handing me a note on the way out. I waited until they left to read it.

‘If anything happens, you know the safeword. Get in touch. I like your girlfriend but you never know. Please be safe.’

I loved my Mum, and she was rightfully overcautious, but it still hurt me a bit that she didn’t trust Charlie the way I do. Even if she trusted her as much as Malcolm does I’d feel better, but I suppose it would just take time for her.

“Well that went okay.” Charlie said, pulling me onto her lap.

“Yeah. Best I could ask for this early on. Sorry about my parents.”

“Hey, it’s understandable. They’ve been through a lot, and I now understand what littles go through, or at least the best I can without being a little myself.”

“Thank you for putting their worries at ease.”

“Baby, I love you, and I want your parents to like me. Over time I’m sure they’ll warm up even more.”

“I love you too Charlie.”

“You’ve got about 5 hours left to use that name, after that... I think you need some baby time. So when you get home, be prepared to have that cute little butt of yours put back in nappies.”

I blushed deeply and buried my face into Charlie.

“Yes... M...Charlie.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Been working on banner/logo art for my patreon and setting it up and I think I've worked out how to do everything (I had no idea it would be this stressful and difficult! ?). But basically I could get it started at anytime. I'm going to continue writing my 2nd story (12 chapters in so far out of 40!) and probably start posting it soon. I am SO excited to see people's comments and thoughts with this next one, I'm really enjoying writing it!

As for this story, next chapter will be posted tomorrow. And I don't think people will want to miss it... ?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

I had the biggest smile as I read this. I may have been happy to be one of the first to give this chapter a like, too, but I’d hate to see this thread spammed with that sort of claim, so forget I said that!

As always, an excellent chapter.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's chapter when you announce it like this. Hopefully something "horrible" happens. Oh a LSS visit because someone reported them.

Also, I'm still curious about Liv's "lost year" between high school and college.

Another cute chapter. I’m sorry on edge now. I know something “interestingly bad” will be happening soon as I can feel it building up behind the scene. Good job. 

I share the thoughts as others that something bad is brewing, I just hope not before their date on Sunday.

The last chapter wasn't as eventful as others have been, but was definitely needed to get the meetup with the parents done. Was still a good chapter nonetheless.

4 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

I had the biggest smile as I read this. I may have been happy to be one of the first to give this chapter a like, too, but I’d hate to see this thread spammed with that sort of claim, so forget I said that!

I love comments like this, I love making people smile and get excited for my story! So thank you!?

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As always, an excellent chapter.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's chapter when you announce it like this. Hopefully something "horrible" happens. Oh a LSS visit because someone reported them.

Also, I'm still curious about Liv's "lost year" between high school and college.

Thank you! ?

You'll just have to wait and see what happens! ?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Another cute chapter. I’m sorry on edge now. I know something “interestingly bad” will be happening soon as I can feel it building up behind the scene. Good job. 

Thanks! ?

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter.

I get the feeling Liv takes after her father. Its good that they are accepting but Mary is right to be cautious. Even if Charlie isn't a problem, society is a different story.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

I share the thoughts as others that something bad is brewing, I just hope not before their date on Sunday.

The last chapter wasn't as eventful as others have been, but was definitely needed to get the meetup with the parents done. Was still a good chapter nonetheless.

Hehe thank you! ?