LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

57 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Ooooo that was a really interesting way to end now I'm curious to see what will happen next. Great job though hun on the story ❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️

Aww thank you! ?

57 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice ending and when I read that there will be a LiL2 I look forward to all further stories from you.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! LiL2 will be a while off yet. I've finished writing Witch in Training now, but I'm going to start on my third story in the next week probably. Then I've got 2 more stories planned. 3 & 4 will be same length as Witch in Training (about 97k words). The fifth will be somewhere around the 60 chapter mark, so somewhere between LiL and WiT. And I hope you enjoy them all!

47 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

The thing I'm most happy about is how you kept with it. Each chapter better then the last. And most of all how you didn't stop until you finished and not let it end in space like others do. You answered our posts and commented on them. Thank you for sharing this story and not abandoning it like the others. ?

Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked them! I honestly surprised myself that I managed to write so much! Like I've said in the past, when writing things during my education, I often struggled to meet 2k minimum word counts, and whenever I've tried writing, I only got about 5k words into it. Little in Love is over 193k words (which is longer than 5 of the HP series!). So honestly, I'm so proud of myself for sticking with such a large project, let alone creating something that so many people enjoy.

I know how difficult it is for other authors though. Sometimes life can get in the way, sometimes things can happen to stop a story, sometimes you just lose focus or motivation or whatever. So I know it's frustrating seeing so many unfinished stories, but just be empathetic to what may happen to authors who suddenly stop out of nowhere ?

And I loved interacting with everyone here! I loved reading comments and theories, and reading how people who usually aren't into this genre are suddenly enjoying mine. It meant the absolute world to me, and I hope to continue this interaction with people reading it and commenting as Witch in Training goes on and my other stories start ?

8 minutes ago, Traycie said:

Bravo, You have delivered a manuscript that has kept us all engaged and wanting more at the end of every chapter, it is a masterpiece that explored many areas and introduced a number of complex characters and side plots.

I’m not so sure about the dark side. While I would have liked to see the story expanded on the occasions where Liv was taken by different Amazons and for her to have experienced a period of enforced babyhood before being rescued by her friends or making an escape, as she did from the very first Amazon who had taken her and put her in a toddler harness at the store, I would not have wanted her to be turned into a permanent infant with her adult cognition wiped for good.

It would have been interesting for her to have experienced a range of different Amazon parents, parenting styles and baby care from rich to poor, cloth and disposable diapers, travel to other cities and countries, being stuck in a place where English was not the first language and being unpotty trained and ending up in full time diapers as she knew the outcome of failure but could not work out why she could not keep her training pants clean and dry.

In the end the story would have still had the same happy ever after conclusion with Charlotte. It would have just explored a number of different temporary Parents, parenting styles and environmental scenarios along the way. 

Your writing style is excellent, would you consider doing an ‘alt’ version where the opportunities above are expanded or with permission allow another author to expand those opportunities ensuring that the ending is not compromised?

Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment! I really appreciate it! ??

I know you would have liked to have seen more happen to Liv, but I purposefully chose not to let her deal with too much at any time. I know from experience how constant fear throughout stories can affect people. I get anxious reading other stories and waiting for chapters, so I swore to myself I wouldn't let any danger last longer than two or three chapters at most, to help others who may also feel anxious (and I know from the comments here and on my discord server that there are a lot of people like me who feel the same way). Some stories earlier this year actually left me feeling ill for days after a chapter. One chapter left me feeling off for weeks after it ended. I loved them, sure, but I didn't want to put anyone through that with my story.

The only exception to this was the 3rd act, where Madison kidnaps Liv and keeps her for over 10 chapters. But I made sure to post every day to alleviate the anxiety others were feeling. I couldn't outright tell them to stick with it or anything, as that would have given away the plot, but I tried my best to make people feel at ease.

I could have let Olivia experience a wide range of things, but the problem with that is that that would have introduced even more characters and the story would have been a lot longer than 72 chapters. I feel like my story flowed well and where I ended it was good, it allows a sequel and didn't feel like it was dragging on like I've felt with some other stories. Each of the situations you talk about could be covered in an entire story, it would be too much to put too many of them into one story along with all my other ideas. And to be perfectly honest, a lot of that kind of stuff is covered in a lot of other people's stories. They write great DD stories with all that and it works, but I wanted mine to be different from them.

As I've said in the past, this wasn't a Diaper Dimension story really. It was a love story set within that universe. I didn't want to focus on the regression and the evil society and mean Amazons and all that, I wanted to focus on Liv and Charlie. Showing not just the difficulties of them having a relationship in that society, but also Liv learning to enjoy parts of it and all the happiness in their relationship. Real life is horrible, especially for minorities, and often it can feel hopeless. I wanted my story to be a little break from that feeling, I wanted to remind people that love exists and is something to celebrate and enjoy, rather than the bleak future that we all face with everything going on in the world. And I know I'm being super sappy with all this, but meh, that's who I am ?

But hey, I really appreciate you reading my story, despite it not being as dark throughout as you'd like it to be, and I really appreciate your lovely comments. I'm glad you enjoy my writing style.

I will not, however, be writing any 'alt' versions, and I wouldn't allow anyone to expand or alter my story.

I have big plans for my characters, and I write everything for a reason. Liv and Charlie ended on a happy note. I have MANY things planned for LiL2, including some things you may enjoy more, but that is another time and another story. My other stories may be a bit darker in places, maybe LiL2 is a bit darker, but this one... this one isn't changing.

Little in Love was a love story, and that's how it's going to stay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well its finally over! Congratulations! I was happy to read it. Liv and Charlie are fun characters so I'm glad you are planning a sequel! You're a genuinely talented writer.

If I have any real criticism it is that after Liv is rescued from her kidnapping and rekindles her relationship with Charlie, there's really not much conflict in the story Madison shows back up. I know you wanted a happier and lighter story and I appreciate that, but while those chapters were individually good, as a whole I was starting to experience diminishing returns.

You presented potential conflicts... only for most of them to be over before they began. People accepting their open relationship? Charlie's book generated enough support for them. Legal issues with getting married? A law legalizing it was rushed through in record time. The law being a rushed mess? The part that makes promises Liv to Charlie in the event of a maturity ruling is probability a blessing in disguise with the protection it offers. Charlie's mother? Turned over a new leaf due to Charlie's book. Again, the chapters themselves were cute but thats really all I felt I could say about them. I wasn't gripped anymore and felt like I was reading because I had stuck with it that far. Madison resurfacing was a needed shot in the arm.

I hope I'm not giving the impression that I didn't like the story. I did. I really did. You should be proud!

Edited by TerranV
18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well its finally over! Congratulations! I was happy to read it. Liv and Charlie are fun characters so I'm glad you are planning a sequel! You're a genuinely talented writer.

If I have any real criticism it is that after Liv is rescued from her kidnapping and rekindles her relationship with Charlie, there's really not much conflict in the story Madison shows back up. I know you wanted a happier and lighter story and I appreciate that, but while those chapters were individually good, as a whole I was starting to experience diminishing returns.

You presented potential conflicts... only for most of them to be over before they began. People accepting their open relationship? Charlie's book generated enough support for them. Legal issues with getting married? A law legalizing it was rushed through in record time. The law being a rushed mess? The part that makes promises Liv to Charlie in the event of a maturity ruling is probability a blessing in disguise with the protection it offers. Charlie's mother? Turned over a new leaf due to Charlie's book. Again, the chapters themselves were cute but thats really all I felt I could say about them. I wasn't gripped anymore and felt like I was reading because I had stuck with it that far. Madison resurfacing was a needed shot in the arm.

I hope I'm not giving the impression that I didn't like the story. I did. I really did. You should be proud!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

And I appreciate your criticism. But I ask, why does it need conflict all the time? Why does everything these days need conflict? I understand it can draw people in, it can get people excited and everything. But all the time? I explained in my previous reply that I didn't want to make people anxious with my story. It's not a typical Diaper Dimension story like everyone else writes. And you know what? People like it because of that. I've had many people who don't usually read DD stories tell me they read mine because it's different. People like the difference I provided with my story. And I'm proud of that. I wrote a love story. If you were expecting more, I'm sorry.

And yeah, I am guilty of coming up with solutions to things. Just as someone with anxiety, I didn't want to make my readers (or my characters) suffer for too long. I didn't want to have entire arcs about the legality of their marriage or Charlie's mother coming around and stuff. It was already 72 chapters long, and I wanted to focus more on the romance. I had over 1/7th of the book where Liv was kidnapped, I was building up to Madison and the wedding. And people were already anxious during those chapters. Imagine how they'd feel if I did the whole story full of conflict where it took multiple chapters to resolve.

Just a quick note about the quick fixes when it came to conflicts: One book or movie or whatever can alter a nation. Laws are rushed in all the time, look at the current UK government rushing in whatever rubbish they want through. And people can change. Maybe because I covered a lot of the year between recovery and the wedding with timeskips, the actual timescale of everything in the last act seemed rushed? I'll remember that in future. I know I didn't do a very good job getting across the fact that Sam and Linda had been working on getting it legalised since Liv was taken by Madison.

I am sorry that it wasn't gripping enough though, maybe that is something I can learn from in the future. I just felt like after all the tension and conflict of Liv's kidnapping, I needed a bunch of chapters of cuteness and happiness to set up the happy ending for the couple, whilst also getting people on edge for something bad to happen (maybe I could have hinted towards Madison's return a bit more or something). I personally love cute chapters. It's what makes me happy. Chapters with conflict can be interesting, and can push the plot further and be gripping, but a relationship between two people, especially a queer relationship that involves kink? That's what interests me most in a story, and I wanted to reflect that in my own writing.

And please don't get me wrong, I appreciate feedback and criticism, but I prefer to know why it would be better if I did it one way rather than another. I like to learn about things and understand why one thing is better or one thing is wrong, rather than just be told it has to be something.

• Thanks 1

This story was a great and wild ride. No one would suspect it was your first story. I'm glad you revealed what LIBRA wanted them to do, since that was an earlier mystery than some of the other stuff. Looking forward to the sequel. There is plenty of content to write about, and I suspect not as many chapters.

Really enjoying your new story and looking forward to how the 3rd one turns out. You did an awesome job. You left it at kind of a cliffhanger but not a cliffhanger!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I disagree with it being rushed. There are a lot of references before we find out that they were working on something but never said what. If they were working on the law, that was a good few chapters or more where we get a reference to something being worked on. Also the book is already a lot of chapters. I think the author did a good job with the different sections. She also knows that some people get anxious when it gets dark so she wanted to limit it while still having it in there for the story.

I do agree with you about it being a good story though :) I don't recall if you are reading her new one but if not, it is well worth a read.

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you! I appreciate it!

And I appreciate your criticism. But I ask, why does it need conflict all the time? Why does everything these days need conflict? I understand it can draw people in, it can get people excited and everything. But all the time? I explained in my previous reply that I didn't want to make people anxious with my story. It's not a typical Diaper Dimension story like everyone else writes. And you know what? People like it because of that. I've had many people who don't usually read DD stories tell me they read mine because it's different. People like the difference I provided with my story. And I'm proud of that. I wrote a love story. If you were expecting more, I'm sorry.

And please don't get me wrong, I appreciate feedback and criticism, but I prefer to know why it would be better if I did it one way rather than another. I like to learn about things and understand why one thing is better or one thing is wrong, rather than just be told it has to be something.

If your looking for an objective answer... I don't have one. I only have my own opinion on what I thought and felt while reading and won't pretend otherwise. Its art and art is subjective. You're not wrong for what you wanted to write and neither are others for liking it. Overall I liked it too. If I didn't I wouldn't have stuck with it until the end. You absolutely should be proud. 

As for conflict, not all conflict is super dramatic, epic or dark. Small scale conflicts are interesting too and often times more relatable. Its also not just the conflict itself, but overcoming the adversity as well. The triumph and relief.  The first chapters following their reunion definitely had that. It just started to wane for me as they went on and because I suspected that something would happen at the wedding I felt like I was just waiting for it.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

I disagree with it being rushed. There are a lot of references before we find out that they were working on something but never said what. If they were working on the law, that was a good few chapters or more where we get a reference to something being worked on. Also the book is already a lot of chapters. I think the author did a good job with the different sections. She also knows that some people get anxious when it gets dark so she wanted to limit it while still having it in there for the story.

I do agree with you about it being a good story though :) I don't recall if you are reading her new one but if not, it is well worth a read.

If I missed the references or failed to connect some dots then that's on me. Fair enough.?

As someone who gets really anxious themselves, I can understand and appreciate not wanting cause undue anxiety in people and not every story has to be dark regardless if its Diaper Dimension or not. Its one of the reasons I loved Done Adulting so much.

I haven't read too much of her new story but will probably start sinking my teeth into it. 

I enjoyed this and will now have to go back and read it from the start at some point. It is nice to read something well written. I for one do enjoy that it's not completely dark. (I do think that maybe some moments could have been delved into a bit more at the end - it would have made the happy parts that much happier in my mind.)

All that being said a huge congratulations to you on finishing an epic novel like this for a first story to post on here. I'm enjoying Witch in Training on your Patreon very much and can't wait to see your future works! 

Thanks for sharing a great story! ?

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

I agree in toto, this was an excellent story and you can be more than proud of your efforts, it is outstanding!

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Enough said. ❤️

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! ?

10 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

This story was a great and wild ride. No one would suspect it was your first story. I'm glad you revealed what LIBRA wanted them to do, since that was an earlier mystery than some of the other stuff. Looking forward to the sequel. There is plenty of content to write about, and I suspect not as many chapters.

Really enjoying your new story and looking forward to how the 3rd one turns out. You did an awesome job. You left it at kind of a cliffhanger but not a cliffhanger!

Aww thank you! I wanted to leave a few mysteries open, but I wanted the epilogue to deal with LIBRA and what they wanted from Liv, and to hint towards the next story. It'll be a while before the sequel, got 3 other books to write!

And I'm glad you're enjoying my other story!

I did leave a lot of little hints in earlier chapters, and like I said, maybe the timeskips and covering so many months in such few chapters made it seem like everything was rushed to some people.

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

If your looking for an objective answer... I don't have one. I only have my own opinion on what I thought and felt while reading and won't pretend otherwise. Its art and art is subjective. You're not wrong for what you wanted to write and neither are others for liking it. Overall I liked it too. If I didn't I wouldn't have stuck with it until the end. You absolutely should be proud. 

As for conflict, not all conflict is super dramatic, epic or dark. Small scale conflicts are interesting too and often times more relatable. Its also not just the conflict itself, but overcoming the adversity as well. The triumph and relief.  The first chapters following their reunion definitely had that. It just started to wane for me as they went on and because I suspected that something would happen at the wedding I felt like I was just waiting for it.

If I missed the references or failed to connect some dots then that's on me. Fair enough.?

As someone who gets really anxious themselves, I can understand and appreciate not wanting cause undue anxiety in people and not every story has to be dark regardless if its Diaper Dimension or not. Its one of the reasons I loved Done Adulting so much.

I haven't read too much of her new story but will probably start sinking my teeth into it. 

Well I appreciate your opinion and I'll take what you said into consideration in the future! I still disagree about the conflict thing. I know conflict doesn't have to be dark and epic and stuff, like the conflict in Liv's relationship during recovery, but I still don't agree that every story needs even the slightest bit of conflict all the time. I personally like the happy, cutesy chapters, and after so many darker and sad ones, I wanted a bunch of cutesy chapters. But that's personal choice ?

I did originally try to make it so the last act was the kidnapped one, but I felt like if I had done that, there would have been no time for the wedding, and that is something I reeeeeeally wanted to include, including the wedding planning and everyone's relationships getting deeper, hence why I put the kidnapping in act 3. If I had done it in act 4 it would have been more dramatic and full of conflict and probably flowed better for those who wanted that kind of story, but I personally wanted to focus on the happiness after such a dark part of the story.

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome story and ending. Wrapped up nicely and it does show a nice ever after regardless. 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it!

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I enjoyed this and will now have to go back and read it from the start at some point. It is nice to read something well written. I for one do enjoy that it's not completely dark. (I do think that maybe some moments could have been delved into a bit more at the end - it would have made the happy parts that much happier in my mind.)

All that being said a huge congratulations to you on finishing an epic novel like this for a first story to post on here. I'm enjoying Witch in Training on your Patreon very much and can't wait to see your future works! 

Thanks for sharing a great story! ?

I'm really glad you enjoyed this! I've been reading your stories for a while now, and I've always enjoyed them (even if they make me super anxious!) so to hear you enjoyed mine, makes me happy ?

And thank you! I honestly never thought I'd manage a short story, let alone manage such a long novel for my first one! So I'm super proud of myself for doing this, and for finishing another (even if its only half as long as this). And I'm really excited to start book 3 soon!

And I'm happy you're enjoying Witch in Training!

4 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

omg omg this is finally finished time for me to start reading!!! I can't wait. ??

Haha, you've got a lot to read! I hope you enjoy it!!!! Let me know what you think when you've finished it!

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

I agree in toto, this was an excellent story and you can be more than proud of your efforts, it is outstanding!

Thank you so much!!!!! ??❤️

So happy for these two. Personally enjoying the happy ending and seeing them get to win.

19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Haha, you've got a lot to read! I hope you enjoy it!!!! Let me know what you think when you've finished it!

So I've just finished reading. To quote Elsa, this story "test[ed so many of my] limits and br[o]ke through" a lot of them. As it is I did enjoy reading, though I think any further across my lines and I would have stopped reading. Nonetheless, it's masterfully written, and worthy of praise even if it's not exactly for me. I can certainly understand why a certain other princess wants to read it again! If you want a more in-depth breakdown of my thoughts I'll be happy to DM you. Congrats on finishing writing, your speed simply amazes me! I can't even write a chapter in a week sometimes. ?

On 6/1/2021 at 9:40 PM, BobbyDrago said:

*Bounce* *Bounce* *Bounce* More i need more for my story addiction please more.

You get the award for most adorable comment I've ever seen ?

On 7/29/2021 at 8:03 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Little in Love is complete.

I have (mostly) waited for the completion before commenting as I find that you cannot judge a story until it is finished.

I like that the main characters overcome their problems and that the story ends happily. I do not like extreme mutilation, torture and murder. There's too much of the latter in the real world, and I do not need more of it in fiction. This story meets both points.

It is well written and consistent across many chapters. You can feel that it is well edited so it is easy to read, which I as a reader appreciate.

The ABDL content is also good for the readers at this site.

I have had two issues, which are related, with the plot: Many people who were important to the plot were introduced very quickly, and I sometimes had trouble remembering all of the characters. Moreover, there were so many instances where these people randomly met, adopted or otherwise saw each other that the many coincidences began to seem artificial and unrealistic. There was also some other places in the story where it was hard for me to suspend the disbelief.

Overall, this was a good love story and I want to thank the author for the great work. Such great and long stories are seldom completed so quickly - and unfortunately many are not completed at all.

I'm impressed with this story, also because it's the author's first story here. It bodes well for the subsequent stories.

On 7/30/2021 at 9:58 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Bravo bravo this was by far one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with the diaper dimension stories. I would say second only to Baby Sofia's Exchange series!!

Aww thank you! ? I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

On 7/30/2021 at 11:39 PM, YourFNF said:

So happy for these two. Personally enjoying the happy ending and seeing them get to win.

Yay! ? It makes me so happy to know people enjoyed the happy ending!

On 7/31/2021 at 5:55 AM, DiaperedPrince said:

So I've just finished reading. To quote Elsa, this story "test[ed so many of my] limits and br[o]ke through" a lot of them. As it is I did enjoy reading, though I think any further across my lines and I would have stopped reading. Nonetheless, it's masterfully written, and worthy of praise even if it's not exactly for me. I can certainly understand why a certain other princess wants to read it again! If you want a more in-depth breakdown of my thoughts I'll be happy to DM you. Congrats on finishing writing, your speed simply amazes me! I can't even write a chapter in a week sometimes. ?

You get the award for most adorable comment I've ever seen ?

Yeah it was difficult not to make it any darker given the universe in which it is set. but I was determined to make a story that wouldn't leave any lingering anxiety for anyone reading it. I had to include some scarier moments, otherwise it wouldn't have been believable, but from the start, I was writing a happy ending and a love story and I'm glad I didn't go too far.

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! People are always welcome to DM me about my stories!

And yeah, honestly it scares me how much I've written in only a few months. Two stories, one twice as big as the other :P And about to start a third! Been having a break since finishing Witch in Training and finishing posting Little in Love so I can rest my head and also research a bit for my next story, but I think I'll be starting it sometime soon! (Just so difficult to focus with this heat!).

On 7/31/2021 at 8:11 AM, bje said:

I have (mostly) waited for the completion before commenting as I find that you cannot judge a story until it is finished.

I like that the main characters overcome their problems and that the story ends happily. I do not like extreme mutilation, torture and murder. There's too much of the latter in the real world, and I do not need more of it in fiction. This story meets both points.

It is well written and consistent across many chapters. You can feel that it is well edited so it is easy to read, which I as a reader appreciate.

The ABDL content is also good for the readers at this site.

I have had two issues, which are related, with the plot: Many people who were important to the plot were introduced very quickly, and I sometimes had trouble remembering all of the characters. Moreover, there were so many instances where these people randomly met, adopted or otherwise saw each other that the many coincidences began to seem artificial and unrealistic. There was also some other places in the story where it was hard for me to suspend the disbelief.

Overall, this was a good love story and I want to thank the author for the great work. Such great and long stories are seldom completed so quickly - and unfortunately many are not completed at all.

I'm impressed with this story, also because it's the author's first story here. It bodes well for the subsequent stories.

Yeah I wanted to make sure the main characters came out of this with their minds intact and a happy ending. And I'm glad so many people enjoyed that. And I agree, there is too much, and there are too many darker stories not only on this forum, but in general media. I wanted to provide something a bit happier.

I do agree with you, I introduced too many characters too quickly. It was difficult trying to have all these different things happen to Liv, and for her to have a team and everything, without having all these characters. It got a bit too much for me to even write, but I've taken that and I hope to improve that issue with my future stories :) I've made sure I've only got a handful of characters for the next few stories, so I can see if I can get a good balance.

Thank you so much! I hope you and everyone else continues to enjoy my work!

• Thanks 1

So I just binged this story over the last few days and absolutely loved it!

Just made this account so I could comment on it, it deserves all the praise ☺️

Had a great balance of wholesome cuteness and tension. I liked all the characters and especially Olivia, I really felt like I could self insert / relate to her even before it was revealed that she's trans.

The section where she was kidnapped really had me on the edge of my seat, but I'm very happy that it all ended well without her loosing her mind, identity or even having to choose between her autonomy and her little side.

I don't know if I could have handled a darker story than this like a lot of other stories in the diaper dimension seem to be. The lack of consideration a lot of Amazons seem to have for the personhood of littles is terrifying! I do wish social change like that about marriage between Amazons and littles came about as easily in real life though!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SquishAndFlick said:

Had a great balance of wholesome cuteness and tension. I liked all the characters and especially Olivia, I really felt like I could self insert / relate to her even before it was revealed that she's trans.

The section where she was kidnapped really had me on the edge of my seat, but I'm very happy that it all ended well without her loosing her mind, identity or even having to choose between her autonomy and her little side.

I don't know if I could have handled a darker story than this like a lot of other stories in the diaper dimension seem to be. The lack of consideration a lot of Amazons seem to have for the personhood of littles is terrifying! I do wish social change like that about marriage between Amazons and littles came about as easily in real life though!

Her new story is great too. I think the darker section had a lot of us on the edge of our seat.

17 hours ago, crono said:

Fantastic story so far. Currently on chapter 16. Love the dynamic between Charlotte and Liv. 

Eeeee! I'm glad you like it so far! I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of it!

6 hours ago, SquishAndFlick said:

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that so many people enjoyed this first story of mine and connected with the characters so much. And I'm really glad to hear that it wasn't too dark and that you enjoyed the happy ending!

21 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Her new story is great too. I think the darker section had a lot of us on the edge of our seat.

Thank you! I'm so glad people are enjoying that too! I just hope that story isn't too dark either ?

And I hope people enjoy my third story when I finally start posting it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 2:03 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I know a lot of you wanted a darker ending for poor Liv. And I found it difficult to read some comments because I was trying to go with a lighter story within the Diaper Dimension, but a bunch of you wanted nasty things for poor Liv and I started to feel bad for the character!

I wanted this lighter story because so many of the stories set in that (and even ones not set there but still on this forum) are so damn dark. I wanted not only a happy ending, but a happy relationship, a love story, that allowed the main character to learn to love their baby side.

Thank you @LittleFallenPrincessfor an awesome story I really enjoyed it and It ranks up there in my opinion with @BabySofia awesome diaper Dimension stories. 

I am glad you wrote it your way and did not listen to all the people that love to torment the characters in stories, I love lighter stories myself as well and Normally steer away from the dark ones. 

I really enjoyed the character development and character interaction in the story as well 

And I am looking forward to any more diaper Dimension stories you choose to share with us 

Thank you 

On 8/5/2021 at 5:00 AM, ImprobableLemon said:

What a great story and a nice ending which leaves the door open for more.

You did an awesome job.

Awww thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I've already got the sequel planned, but I've got a bunch of stories I want to write before I start on LiL2 ?

On 8/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, treasuresman said:

Thank you @LittleFallenPrincessfor an awesome story I really enjoyed it and It ranks up there in my opinion with @BabySofia awesome diaper Dimension stories. 

I am glad you wrote it your way and did not listen to all the people that love to torment the characters in stories, I love lighter stories myself as well and Normally steer away from the dark ones. 

I really enjoyed the character development and character interaction in the story as well 

And I am looking forward to any more diaper Dimension stories you choose to share with us 

Thank you 

Thank you so much! And I'm glad you enjoyed the happy ending!

• 1 month later...

Hmm I kind of want our little seamstress to  create some cloth nappies and waterproof diaper covers for her Mommy  as a gift at some place public so she'll have an excuse to keep her baby heavily nappied 24/7.  :)

• Like 1