LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now they just need to run into the adult baby Amazon so charlie can apologize to her and maybe even sit up a play date between her and Liv

Byw while my brother isn’t fawned of the DD stories he told me he’s really enjoying your story. He doesn’t comment like ever. He really should though. 

Oh Oh great tomorrow a bonus chapter how great.

A really interesting chapter today.

Madison is really as evil as I've seen her and that she is so open about what she would do to Liv gives me goosebumps. I think it's nice that she didn't just get a beating from Charlie but also from Malcolm apparently.

The visit to the furniture store was the most entertaining. That Stephen is now getting what he deserves pleases me beyond belief, he is absolutely to blame for his situation.

I am really curious what Charlie has bought. My logical mind sees an absolutely cute and girly pink nursery with baby swings and rocking horse. The sadist in me wants the same but with straps to tie Liv to all these things. But I think that the sadist is not satisfied. Which is okay because otherwise the story would take a strange turn.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow.    

• Like 1

While I rather hope I am wrong, I'm thinking this is not the last we've seen of Madison, who may well be the one to uncover the secret...

Nice chapter. 

I gotta say though, the people Charlie associated with in her past leave alot to be desired.

As much of an arrogant jerk he is, I still feel bad for Stevie. Kind of. He'll be stuck as Marianne's baby permanently even if he does learn his lesson.

33 minutes ago, TerranV said:

As much of an arrogant jerk he is, I still feel bad for Stevie. Kind of. He'll be stuck as Marianne's baby permanently even if he does learn his lesson.

But you can see that even after several months of this treatment he has no insight that he has brought himself into this situation. And to announce directly when he is free he grabs Liv or another Little to prove to everyone what kind of Amazon he is, or how it sounded to torture the Little, my sympathy is absolutely limited or goes to zero. 

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I’m glad Madison got a good spanking for what she did. 

Liv should be ashamed of herself for what she did to Stevie?????

For a moment I thought Stevie would mess his diaper right before he finished his spew about not being a little ????

Why should she be ashamed? He was going to get her ? he deserved it!

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

Now they just need to run into the adult baby Amazon so charlie can apologize to her and maybe even sit up a play date between her and Liv

That would be cute! ?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Byw while my brother isn’t fawned of the DD stories he told me he’s really enjoying your story. He doesn’t comment like ever. He really should though. 

Aww I'm glad! I hope he continues to enjoy it!

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh Oh great tomorrow a bonus chapter how great.

A really interesting chapter today.

Madison is really as evil as I've seen her and that she is so open about what she would do to Liv gives me goosebumps. I think it's nice that she didn't just get a beating from Charlie but also from Malcolm apparently.

The visit to the furniture store was the most entertaining. That Stephen is now getting what he deserves pleases me beyond belief, he is absolutely to blame for his situation.

I am really curious what Charlie has bought. My logical mind sees an absolutely cute and girly pink nursery with baby swings and rocking horse. The sadist in me wants the same but with straps to tie Liv to all these things. But I think that the sadist is not satisfied. Which is okay because otherwise the story would take a strange turn.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow.    

Yeah she's a nasty piece of work. At least Malcolm managed to put her in her place that one time.

I'm happy you enjoyed Tot's Nursery!

I can't see Charlie getting anything nasty, not this far into their relationship. And don't forget, Charlie's house isn't very big, Liv probably won't get a full nursery.

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

All I could think of was oooohhh owwwww oh s*** cameras!!! Great chapter and I can't wait for more.

Hehe, thank you!

49 minutes ago, kerry said:

While I rather hope I am wrong, I'm thinking this is not the last we've seen of Madison, who may well be the one to uncover the secret...

I'd be surprised if she didn't make some kind of appearance ?

46 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice chapter. 

I gotta say though, the people Charlie associated with in her past leave alot to be desired.

She does seem to attract some of the worst Amazons... but we haven't met all of her friends and acquaintances yet. And there's still Gwen, who is nice!

As for Stephen... he had multiple chances. He still chose aggression and violence. Maybe if he's nice, Marianne will look into giving him another chance in the future.

12 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

But you can see that even after several months of this treatment he has no insight that he has brought himself into this situation. And to announce directly when he is free he grabs Liv or another Little to prove to everyone what kind of Amazon he is, or how it sounded to torture the Little, my sympathy is absolutely limited or goes to zero. 

Exactly ?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Fair enough. As I said I only kind of feel bad.

Honestly I think Liv outright kicking his ass would go far in humbling him. Not that I would ever advocate such violence.?

He'd probably pull out the old "I let you win" speel though.

Edited by TerranV
  • Like 1

Well she got lucky that there was no audio! I was sure she'd just done herself in honestly! It's apparent the hacking into adoption records may be the best/worst thing to do. 

Great chapter! Looking forward to more! 

Yeah hacking into adoption records would definitely not end well. Not only would she get adopted for real, it wouldn’t be Charlie, it would be someone else entirely and Charlie would spend all of her money probably to stay out of jail which wouldn’t be good once her ex friends found out and whoever does the hacking would end up in jail (or adopted, I can’t remember if that guy was a little or not) So yeah, hacking is a bad idea especially if it went wrong. 

And the plot thickens Awesome chapter I'm really interesting to see what's going to be next are they going to hack into the adoption system and make a fake adoption certificate give Livia a second Identity or something

Oh dear, I have a horrible feeling we have not heard the last of that recording.

There just seems to be so many things that could go wrong. Especially as is going to be shown to a judge.

1. Audio may have been muted on the playback, but still recorded. 
  2. Lip reading may be done, especially if the judge is trying to determine what was said
  3. The logs of the nannybot reveal more about what went on and roughly what kind of things were said by whom
  4. Liv's indentity and lack of adoption could come up in the court 
3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Oh dear, I have a horrible feeling we have not heard the last of that recording.

There just seems to be so many things that could go wrong. Especially as is going to be shown to a judge.

2. Lip reading may be done, especially if the judge is trying to determine what was said
  3. The logs of the nannybot reveal more about what went on and roughly what kind of things were said by whom

Oh shit your right.....

I don't think the adoption thing going to happen because they can't be in a relationship I think they're going to give her a second identity for when she's out and our actual identity is going to remain valid or something to that effect Unless the author has had a change of heart and decided to put adoption in there I don't see add option happening anytime soon

• Like 1

I don't read many stories, just no appeal, or they all seem the same to me. Being a D/L I have my own particular tastes and likes.....and I really like this story!!!! *YAY*!! It reminds me of the only other story I read and really like,

"Claudia,the vampire cat" by firemane....off the foxtales times site. I love that story, which, like yours, has the over all theme of unconditional love and acceptance, regardless of what ever bounderies are in the way. Both protagonists resist the "regression" they slowly under go, both with the same fears.... Of somehow loosing themselves, or parts of themselves that make them who they are. 

Great story.....keep up the wonderful work!! ?????????

qwack

9 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I also had thoughts about the video and the judge. With the nanny bot being that old it may not record audio or keep a log. It may break before the court date. The other recording could be video only like a basic baby monitor. Lip reading is subject-able depending on who is reading it and depends on the angle of the camera to her.

Positive thoughts to be had!

Thanks for spreading this out between two chapters.

Wow! Lots of comments regarding this chapter! Thank you!?

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

Fair enough. As I said I only kind of feel bad.

Honestly I think Liv outright kicking his ass would go far in humbling him. Not that I would ever advocate such violence.?

He'd probably pull out the old "I let you win" speel though.

Yeah he seems like a bad loser ?

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Well she got lucky that there was no audio! I was sure she'd just done herself in honestly! It's apparent the hacking into adoption records may be the best/worst thing to do. 

Great chapter! Looking forward to more! 

Thank you! ?

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yeah hacking into adoption records would definitely not end well. Not only would she get adopted for real, it wouldn’t be Charlie, it would be someone else entirely and Charlie would spend all of her money probably to stay out of jail which wouldn’t be good once her ex friends found out and whoever does the hacking would end up in jail (or adopted, I can’t remember if that guy was a little or not) So yeah, hacking is a bad idea especially if it went wrong. 

Most likely it wouldn't go well. ?

12 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

And the plot thickens Awesome chapter I'm really interesting to see what's going to be next are they going to hack into the adoption system and make a fake adoption certificate give Livia a second Identity or something

Thank you!

10 hours ago, HyperShark said:

The nannybot data and the security system in there won't be very reliable, upper management won't care about making the staff-only area very nice, only areas open to the public.

10 hours ago, Jayme said:

@HyperShark
I fully agree with you on those points, something could go terribly wrong and rather quickly as well...

Thanks for the comment!

10 hours ago, Guilend said:

I never thought of that. However I have a feeling in this dimension the judge really won’t look to much into it

A judge would just be looking at poor Stephen's actions, not any other littles. They'd take one look at him being aggressive and case closed. ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Justice is sweet sometimes but the whole actual adoption thing I still believe is coming to a head with Livi and Charlie 

Thanks for the comment! ?

6 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I don't think the adoption thing going to happen because they can't be in a relationship I think they're going to give her a second identity for when she's out and our actual identity is going to remain valid or something to that effect Unless the author has had a change of heart and decided to put adoption in there I don't see add option happening anytime soon

That would a sensible idea for them!?

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

I don't read many stories, just no appeal, or they all seem the same to me. Being a D/L I have my own particular tastes and likes.....and I really like this story!!!! *YAY*!! It reminds me of the only other story I read and really like,

"Claudia,the vampire cat" by firemane....off the foxtales times site. I love that story, which, like yours, has the over all theme of unconditional love and acceptance, regardless of what ever bounderies are in the way. Both protagonists resist the "regression" they slowly under go, both with the same fears.... Of somehow loosing themselves, or parts of themselves that make them who they are. 

Great story.....keep up the wonderful work!! ?????????

qwack

Thank you so much! This makes me so happy! I'm glad people are giving my story a chance even if the DD universe isn't usually their thing. I hope you continue to enjoy it as it goes on!

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

I also had thoughts about the video and the judge. With the nanny bot being that old it may not record audio or keep a log. It may break before the court date. The other recording could be video only like a basic baby monitor. Lip reading is subject-able depending on who is reading it and depends on the angle of the camera to her.

Positive thoughts to be had!

Thanks for spreading this out between two chapters.

I figured I needed a couple of chapters at least for the mall. There are a few events that I planned only needing one chapter, but often they would turn into 2 or 3! Plus I come up with fun cliffhangers so I need to spread some of them out just to fit them in! I hope the pacing is okay though, this is my first story.

As for the video and the nannybot... I don't think a judge will think twice about Liv's actions. They'll purely focus on Stephen and his behaviour. And the equipment is old and needs replacing anyway. ?

3 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I figured I needed a couple of chapters at least for the mall. There are a few events that I planned only needing one chapter, but often they would turn into 2 or 3! Plus I come up with fun cliffhangers so I need to spread some of them out just to fit them in! I hope the pacing is okay though, this is my first story.

You are doing wonderfully. The pacing is pretty good. The cliffhangers are great. For your first story you are doing exceptional. 

• Like 2

Chapter 30: Deliveries

We got back home late afternoon with no problems.

Charlie had grabbed me from the car first, bringing me in and putting me on the sofa so she could bring the rest of the stuff in.

“Can I help at all babe?”

“No, you just settle down on the sofa and I’ll take care of everything. You’re still my baby for the rest of the day as we’ve got the deliveries later. They’ll be coming in to install the furniture, so we’re better off keeping you as a baby until they’re finished.”

“I guess. Just hurry up so I can snuggle you.”

“Oh don’t worry baby, I’m going as fast I can to do just that!”

Charlie proceeded to bring everything in, starting with the pram, followed by all the purchases we had taken with us from Little Clothing Co. She stored them near the front door and came and sat down next to me on the sofa, lifting me up and placing me on her lap. I quickly got to my knees and jumped into her arms, giving her the biggest hug I could.

“Today was stressful eh Liv?”

“Just a bit. Can we just snuggle until the delivery people arrive?”

“Of course poppet.”

“We’ll need to unpack all my stuff and the things you bought. Will we have enough room in your house?”

“I hope so. As much as I’d like a bigger house, I hate moving. So we’ll just have to make do for now.”

“Well I know you must have at least bought a crib, highchair, changing table and the rest of the LCC stuff is coming.”

“And you’ll just have to wait and see about the rest!”

“Rest? Oh boy, Charlie, what have you bought?”

Shush baby, I wanted to spoil your baby side a bit.”

She grabbed my dummy that was hanging from my outfit and popped it into my mouth.

“No more big girl talk. Maybe later we can have some girlfriend time, for now you just be my tiny little Livie and snuggle Mummy.”

I nodded and rested my head on her chest. I started to relax as I listened to her steady heartbeat. Moving everything in from the car must have caused her heart to speed up, but now with me in her arms, at peace with the world, her heartbeat slowed to a normal pace and I found my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until they couldn’t take anymore and I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

“Crib and changing table in the bedroom, highchair in the kitchen, the rest you can leave here in the living room and I’ll unpack them myself, thanks.”

My eyes slowly opened to see Charlie instructing a couple of delivery men. I must have been asleep for a while or they arrived early.

In my drowsy state I very nearly took my dummy out to speak, before Charlie noticed and pushed it back in giving me a look that told me not to.

“I must say Ma’am, you have an absolutely adorable baby.” Said the large of the two delivery men.

“Thank you, I only recently adopted her and haven’t really had chance to get a proper nursery sorted out.”

“Well she’s a very lucky baby getting all these wonderful things! And I don’t want to sound like I’m judging, but I noticed you’ve not got any punishment items.”

“Then don’t. Just do your job and don’t assume or suggest anything.”

Part of me was scared whenever Charlie got like this. She was an expert at putting people in their place. But thankfully, that small part of me was overshadowed by the feeling of safety I got from her when she was like this. Mostly because it was never aimed at me, it was usually some poor Amazon.

“Sorry Ma’am. Don’t want to overstep. I’m sure you’re a lovely mother.”

“It’s okay, no harm done, just please do your job and keep your opinions to yourself.”

The deliverymen finished up setting up the furniture and dropped off the remaining items and left, Charlie shutting the door and locking it after they had left.

“Ugh. Sorry about that baby.”

“It’s okay. Amazons always feel like they need to impart advice or wisdom or whatever they call their cruel ideas. We should get used to it!”

“We shouldn’t need to though baby. This country and most of the world is like this and it shouldn’t be.”

“Maybe one day it’ll be different, but for now at least I have you to protect me.”

“I’ll always do that my little snugglemuffin!” she said as she squeezed me tight and kissed my head.

“So can I see what you’ve bought then?”

“Oh go on then. I can’t wait for you to see your crib.”

“Why?”

“Let’s go check that out first then shall we?”

Charlie carried me into her bedroom, where I saw a large crib at the end of the bed and a changing table over by the big mirror on the wall. She walked over to the crib and I looked down to examine it.

The crib was purple and white with pink sheets, it had little embossed stars on the ends with a plaque on the headboard that said “Baby Olivia”.

“You got it customised?”

“Of course. How else would you know it was for you?” she stuck her tongue out at me.

I blushed, trying to focus on the details of the crib.

It was a typical crib, bars either side that were too tall for me to climb over and not wide enough for me to fit through. There was a locking mechanism, which to be honest didn’t make a difference as there was no way I would even be able to lift the side of the crib to get out even if I could get past the lock. There was a pink crib skirt around the bottom and the bedding looked really squishy and soft. And the last detail I noticed was that the delivery guys had put both our stuffies in the crib. They must have assumed both were mine.

“Oh dear, they put my stuffie in. She looks happy there though, so you’ll have to keep her safe and snuggle her whenever you go for a nap okay?” said Charlie.

I giggled.

“You silly!”

“I am? Oh no! Is there a cure? What’s the recovery rate? What are the other symptoms? What do you do with a silly Mummy?”

“Ummm... dis!”

I reached up and kissed her.

“Oh thank you baby, the silliness has gone.”

“I hope not all of it! I like silly Mummy.”

“Good, because I’ll always be silly around you babygirl.”

As she walked over to the changing table, a thought popped into her head.

“Hmm...”

She quickly inserted a finger into my nappy which made my face turn red.

“Nope, dry. Guess we’ll just have to try your changing table later!”

“Hmph!”

“No pouting baby, or I could get some of those punishment items that man suggested!”

I buried my head into her chest.

“D’aww pouty pottypants. How about we get us some food, and you can try your new highchair instead? What would you like babe?”

“Hmm... how about takeout?”

“I guess that would give us time to unpack your stuff and the rest of the things I bought. What takeout do you want?”

“Burgers! Pasta! Umm... anything really.”

“Well as you’re my little baby right now, how about we go for pasta, that way I can feed it to you easier.”

I nodded as she walked into the living room, ordering some food using the app on her phone.

I saw the pile of boxes that were delivered and couldn’t believe they were all for me!

“Right, that’s food ordered. It’ll be a while yet, seems like everyone is ordering tonight. How about we un-box some of this stuff whilst we wait?”

Charlie shuffled the pile of boxes closer to the sofa using her feet, then sat down and put me on the sofa sat next to her, right up against her leg. I instinctively hugged her leg as I leant forward to get a better look.

She grabbed the first box and started opening it.

“This is like Christmas or a birthday!” Charlie said whilst smiling at me.

“When my birthday is coming up; please don’t say I’m going to get a bunch of baby stuff for it!”

“Haha! I’ve got plenty of plans for it. All of which are being kept secret from you!”

“Awww, not even a hint?”

“Not even a hint, cutie.”

We hadn’t celebrated any big event together yet. My birthday happened just before I met Charlie for the first time back in February. The next birthday was Charlie’s at the end of this month, and then it was Christmas in a couple of months. I was really looking forward to spending these big events with my girlfriend for the first time.

“Hmph. Fine. So what’s in the box?”

Charlie finished opening the box she had in her hands and pulled out a baby monitor.

“Really? Why do you need one of them?”

“Because I wanted to see your face turn red from embarrassment, and I’m happy to report, it worked! Plus I did tell you I wanted to give you the proper baby experience. Remember, if you ever change your mind about any of this, just let me know okay? You say the word and all of it goes.”

“Thanks Charlie. Still figuring things out. Still not sure.”

I didn’t know how to tell her I genuinely enjoyed the love and attention I got, and I felt safer than ever at the mall, despite everything that happened. All because I was hers, because I felt small and loved.

“Next one?”

I nodded.

Charlie picked up another smallish box and opened it up. Inside was an absolutely beautiful blanket, white with intricate baby patterns sewed into it.

“Oh my god, that’s... gorgeous.”

“I know right? I saw it and knew I had to get it for you. It’s the softest thing ever, feel it.”

I stuck my hand in and felt the fabric

‘Holy crap, that is soft! With that at nap time, I would probably sleep better than any night in my whole life!’

Opening box after box, we soon had a pile of baby supplies, baby clothes and things that turned my face red. Some of them were baby toys, and even though I knew they wouldn’t be able to keep my adult mind engaged, I still loved that she thought of getting them. The thing I blushed at the most wasn’t for me though...

“What’s that?” I said as Charlie picked up the last box.

“This will be something for me sweetheart.”

“For you? D’aww does Charwie wanna be a baby wike me too?” I said teasingly, in the most babyish voice I could.

“Shush you little minx. It’s just a nursing bra.”

My face dropped. I hadn’t expected that.

“Don’t worry, I’m still not planning on feeding you unless you want me to. And like we discussed, it’s still going to be limited even if you do want me to. It’s more for me, as it’ll make it easier to pump. Now that you’re in ‘babymode’ or ‘babyspace’ or whatever you call this, my maternal instincts have caused me to need to pump more. And don’t worry, they won’t take over and make me like the rest of the Amazons, it’s just affecting my milk production.”

“I guess it’ll make feedings easier too if I do want that.”

“Talking of which, it’s been a little while since we last...”

She nodded downwards, hinting at me.

“But won’t it spoil my dinner? It should be here soon.”

“How about after then?”

“Yeah maybe... I don’t know.”

I was a bit hesitant to do it, as I knew with this oral fixation I’d love it, maybe a bit too much, and with the addictive properties of her milk I may get a bit too attached to it.

“Sorry baby, I don’t want to push this on you. I’m the one trying to regulate it after all. It’s just... you’re not the only one who feels good from it. That bond we have when we try it... it was something so special and intimate. And it wasn’t even a maternal thing, although part of it may have been down to that. It was more that my girlfriend was that close to me, suckling, enjoying every last drop of my milk, happy and content with the world, the connection was just so strong.”

“I understand Charlie. I really do. Maybe we can try it tonight after food? We’ve got dinner with your parents tomorrow, so I’m going to have to pretend to be a baby then too, so it may even help if I can’t control when I use my nappy.”

“Okay then baby, if you’re sure. We’ll try later."

That’s when the doorbell rang.

Charlie went and grabbed our food from the front door and placed it on the kitchen table. Walking back over to me, she picked me up and on the way back to the kitchen grabbed a bib from the back of a chair.

“Come on then babykins, time for din dins.”

‘Well if I want to experience the baby role... maybe I should play the baby properly...’ I thought to myself.

I clapped my hands excitedly; trying to get my mind into the headspace I had only dipped my toe into the past week.

“D’aww someone’s excited for her food!” Charlie’s face beamed with happiness. I could tell she was enjoying the fact I was trying to find my headspace again.

“Let’s get you strapped into your brand new highchair!”

She took me over to the highchair placed next to the kitchen table. It was the perfect size for me, made of wood, painted purple and white to match my crib. The seat was pink, making it a perfect match.

“Dis... mine?”

“Yes sweetie! This is yours! And Mummy is going to put you in it and feed you your din dins! Then afterwards, baby can have some milkies and snuggle with Mummy. That sound okay?”

“Uh huh!”

I could feel my worries disappear one by one, slowly being replaced by happy, simple thoughts like my love for Charlie and how good she is as a Mummy.

Placing me down in the highchair, she strapped my waist in, pulling the buckle up between my legs, pressing down on my nappy and reminding me that I was still thickly padded.

“Time for your bib sweetie, can’t have you getting all your food down you!”

“Yeah, because you would never intentionally miss my mouth just to make me blush...”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Livie!” Charlie had a mischievous grin on her face.

Charlie proceeded to spoon feed me my dinner, which was pasta shapes. When I said I wanted pasta I wish I had specified what kind of pasta. Instead, she’s taken advantage and gotten me pasta in the shape of princesses and crowns and stuff.

‘Ah well, I may as well play along.’

After a very messy feeding at the kitchen table, she wiped my mouth using a wet wipe and took my bib off.

“This will need to be washed; baby is a very messy eater!”

I gave her my dirtiest look, only to start giggling when she tickled my feet gently.

“Right, how about we snuggle up on the sofa for a bit?”

I nodded and Charlie picked me up out of the highchair and carried me over to the sofa. We settled down and I snuggled into her, her arms around me keeping me warm and safe. Turning on the TV, we stayed there for a good hour before I figured Charlie would need to pump soon.

So I took the initiative.

I nuzzled against her breast until she realised what I wanted.

“Okay sweetie, but remember, this is a once in a while treat, okay?”

I nodded and she removed her top, exposing her breast.

Quickly attaching my mouth around her nipple I suckled gently and the warm milk filled my mouth.

And it was at that point all the emotions that I felt the last time I fed from her came rushing back. The closeness, the intimacy, the trust, the relaxation, the warmth.

Honestly if it wasn’t for the fact it would remove all my potty training, I could happily feed from my girlfriend more often. The milk tasted fantastic, but the bond, the connection between us as I nursed, was something that couldn’t be found anywhere else.

I happily suckled, enjoying every drop of milk that touched my tongue, being switched to the other breast part way through. My eyes felt heavier and heavier as the milk started taking effect. I started to fall asleep as Charlie stroked my hair.

I didn’t care that I would lose control for another day or two.

I didn’t care that we had a stressful day tomorrow with her parents.

I didn’t care that I was in the exact situation, that only a year ago, I would have done anything to avoid.

With Charlie, right here, in this moment, I was happy.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

A cute chapter before the storm ?

The chapter everyone's been waiting for will be posted on Thursday. I'm quite excited and hope people enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Also I've realised I've written way ahead of what I'm posting (I was trying to stay about 20 chapters ahead when it comes to writing this, but the gap has increased more than I expected), so I may switch up to 4 a week every week for a while and see how that goes.

Thinking Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, like I've done this week? or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Not sure yet.

That way it still gives me time to start writing my next story, when I've finished these last dozen chapters and finished this story, building up a stockpile of chapters of the next, and then I can also get my patreon up and running and all that.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

A really nice chapter much calmer and more relaxed than the others. But when I already read the last that soon the visit to the parents is pending that will be incredibly exciting.
This is my guess:

The mother puts Liv and the other Little in front of a less nice hypnosis video.

Liv makes the diaper messy because of the milk and the mother demands Liv to change and then gives her a nasty suppository which regresses her for a few days.

And YES I know I am being mean, but just let me.

To the update I would suggest Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, that gives there one has more within the week because it is distributed and one is with cliffhangers more excited when what new comes.

• Like 1