LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8 hours ago, Genossin said:

Does anyone have a good list of diaper dimension stories and where to read them?  I've read most of BabySofia's stuff, but don't know where else to find other authors.  There used to be a section of this site dedicated to the stories, iirc, but i can't find it lately.

Go to the link where you will find all the stories that use the Diaper Dimension tag.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/tags/diaper dimension/

8 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I will PM you the list I have made. 

Would it be possible to get this list as well. I would be very interested if there are stories that I do not know. Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay I needed this today. I’m totally a diaper dimension addict and I needed a little hit today ? 

I'm glad I posted it then instead of waiting another day ?

13 hours ago, Genossin said:

This story is meaning more and more to me.  The thought of knowing i'm wanted and not a burden...  It seems amazing and Charlotte is such a cool character.  Thanks for sharing this with us!

Awww thank you! I love hearing that people enjoy my story.

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter great to read. Here's my bet: After the weekend or during the weekend something will happen that will force Charlie to really adopt Liv which will make their whole relationship incredibly difficult until the LPS shows up to investigate her case and Liv has to go to an orphanage for a short time where she can just be saved from permanent surgery (teeth out, go away) and hypnosis (brain to mush).

You'll have to wait and see ??

12 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Nice to see Liv and Charlie actually talk about this. I wonder if she can still work if she is a baby in public.

She should be able to carry on working, she wouldn't do anything to mess with her work and I don't think Charlie would let her either.

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

This is how I hoped the next chapter would be. Thanks! ?

I'm glad you like it ?

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well its good they are talking about it.

Charlotte's right in that its incredibly risky. Liv could end up actually adopted and unable to have her relationship with Charlie at all. Liv is right that dodging adoptions all your life is no way to live but this plan of hers is playing with fire. 

Thanks for your comment! ?

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I think this is playing with fire for both of them but looking forward to it!

Thanks! ?

59 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Let's just hope she doesn't fall into a burning ring of fire....

?

My guess is that the "pretending to adopt" will fail, and a real adoption (without permanent modifications or hypnosis) will be the only safe option.

Of course, the maternal instincts of Charlie cannot be ignored and soon Liv well be breastfeeding and therefor also wearing diapers full time.  

Or so I hope.

• Like 1

Both sides have great points. I really feel for Liv in this situation.

13 hours ago, Bel George said:

My guess is that the "pretending to adopt" will fail, and a real adoption (without permanent modifications or hypnosis) will be the only safe option.

Of course, the maternal instincts of Charlie cannot be ignored and soon Liv well be breastfeeding and therefor also wearing diapers full time.  

Or so I hope.

I mean, that's clearly what she needs, and the best thing for Charlie too

Will be curious to see how the trial goes and what happens. Charlie could nail a point home by breastfeeding her causing her to have to stay in the diapers without choice until it wears off. Liv has had the urge when she was coming down from the effects of milk. It's hard to say if she would have bits of that urge if she seen Charlie lactating.

There are lots of different ways this could go, it's not even worth trying to speculate them all! I'll just wait for the next chapter.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, Bel George said:

Or so I hope.

Thanks for the comment! ?

On 5/20/2021 at 5:26 PM, YourFNF said:

Both sides have great points. I really feel for Liv in this situation.

Little comments like this make me happy, knowing I've written characters that people feel for, so thank you! ?

On 5/20/2021 at 11:43 PM, Genossin said:

I mean, that's clearly what she needs, and the best thing for Charlie too

?

On 5/21/2021 at 2:49 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Will be curious to see how the trial goes and what happens. Charlie could nail a point home by breastfeeding her causing her to have to stay in the diapers without choice until it wears off. Liv has had the urge when she was coming down from the effects of milk. It's hard to say if she would have bits of that urge if she seen Charlie lactating.

There are lots of different ways this could go, it's not even worth trying to speculate them all! I'll just wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the comment! ? won't have to wait long, I'll be posting the next chapter later today. 

Chapter 20: In for a penny...

“Fine. We’ll try it from now until Monday okay? But once we start, you’re going to be treated like a baby the whole time and you can’t back out of it. This is a test for both of us. You have to decide whether you can stand being babied for longer than a day at least. And I need to see if I can suppress my maternal instincts whilst having the cutest damn baby in the world!”

She pinched my cheeks and cuddled me closely.

It was Saturday evening now, so if we were to do this experiment, I’d only have to deal with being a baby for the rest of tonight and tomorrow. That’s easy. I’ve spent longer time in a nappy before, this time I’d just get the added baby treatment.

I can do this.’

“Stooooop!”

“Oh not a chance babygirl. You’re my baby now. Until Monday morning. So you have to deal with all the baby talk and all of the baby treatment. And remember baby, if I give in to my maternal instincts, tell me. I don’t want to go too far.”

I sighed.

I can do... this?’

“So... as a new mother, what do I have for my baby?”

“I brought some stuff in the bag. It’s not much, but I thought it’d be a good start just to get an idea of whether we could do this. Malcolm picked it all out for me obviously; I couldn’t be caught dead buying that stuff.”

“Thank you babykins. Now... that’s plenty enough adult talk from you I think.”

She lifted the dummy she had rested nearby and placed it into my mouth.

“That doesn’t come out unless I take it out, got that sweetie?”

I nodded and blushed.

If I was to pretend to be a baby in public, I’d need to pretend to be a good girl so I don’t bring more attention to us and people don’t bother us. So the dummy was not going to be spat out. Plus something about it was... soothing.

She bounced me on her lap a bit, which I couldn’t help but giggle at.

“You’re so cute! Part of me wishes I had dressed you like this sooner!”

I started blushing, and using my hands I tried to hide my face. It didn’t work very well.

“And now that Mummy has her baby, and baby has got a few basic things, why don’t we get you changed into some actual clothing instead of just that bib covering your little boobies?”

My hands shot down from my face to cover my chest.

“Don’t be shy sweetie, I love your body, and you know that. But more importantly, babies don’t care about their nakedness.”

I dropped my arms to my sides in a huff.

“Now... how about we play dress up with my new baby girl?”

My eyes widened and I quickly buried my face into her chest.

‘Hey, I’m not going to complain about being able to do this more...’

Charlotte lifted me up onto her hip and carried me over to the bedroom, picking up the bag of baby supplies Malcolm had acquired for me along the way. It was only simple stuff, a bottle, some nappies, a dummy or two, a onesie, and some soft blocks. But I hadn’t realised yet that he also included a copy of a frilly pink dress I had created for someone in the past, but in my size.

Setting me down on the bed, she rooted around the bag looking at the supplies. My face got redder every time she pulled an item out, but must have deepened into a crimson shade as soon as I realised what she was pulling out next.

“No! Not dat dwess!” I said, with the dummy still occupying my mouth.

“Oh this is precious! I must thank Mal for this! Oh you are so getting dressed in this, look at how frilly and babyish it is!”

It was pink with white frills, a peter pan collar, and a motif of a princess crown sewed on the chest. I had originally designed it for some poor regressed little who had a Mummy who loved calling her ‘her little princess’. Never would I have imagined being the one wearing it!

“For now, how about this cute little blue onesie, it’s got bunnies on it! Look baby!”

I nodded along with her. If I had to pretend to be a baby, I need to learn to play the part.

She reached around my neck and undid the bib, pulling it off me and putting it to the side.

“Now sweetie, lift your little hands up, as high as you can into the sky!”

I lifted my arms up and she quickly threw the onesie, which she had been rolling up, over my arms, inserting my arms into the sleeves and pulling the onesie down.

“Good girl! Mummy has such a good little babygirl!”

I blushed. Again. WHY DO I KEEP BLUSHING AT THIS BABY TREATMENT?

She lifted me up and laid me back on the bed so she could bring the onesie together below the nappy I was wearing, snapping it in place.

“Now for your hair!” she exclaimed. She seemed way too happy about this part, “Oh don’t be a pouty pants, you know I love your hair. I’ve always wanted to style it in a really cute way, and now I’ve got an excuse!”

She spent a good while doing my hair. In the end, it was done up into curled pigtails with cute blue bows that matched the onesie I was wearing.

“That’s better! Don’t you feel better now baby?”

I nodded and tried looking anywhere but at her face. If I looked at her face I’d just get that fluttery feeling in my tummy and I’d blush again.

“Now... How about we get you set up on the floor in the living room in front of the TV with these cute blocks whilst Mummy makes us both some din dins?”

‘Hell, gotta play the part, right?’

I lifted my arms up and did the grabby hands motion.

Charlie’s heart melted and her smile showed it.

“D’aww does baby want uppies? Say it baby, uppies!”

I tried my best through the dummy in my mouth.

“Uffies!”

“Good girl! Let’s get you settled in the living room then.”

She took me and the bag back into the living room and sat me carefully on the floor in front of the TV, leaving me to play with the blocks Malcolm had packed.

‘I guess I better get used to baby toys and stuff.’

I played with the blocks in the living room for a lot longer than I was expecting. I was actually having a little bit of fun making towers and knocking them down, like I used to when I was an actual baby, when Charlie called me from the kitchen.

“Baby, dinners ready!”

I started trying to stand up, which was proving to be more difficult than I had imagined. The nappies Malcolm packed weren’t exactly those crawlers I’ve seen, the ones that reduce a little to only crawling, but these were still thick enough to make it difficult to walk a bit. I guess it was going to be more of a waddle for me in these.

“Nuh uh huh! Babies crawl. Now, crawl that cute little bum over here and Mummy is going to feed you your dinner.”

‘Fine.’

I got back on my knees and started crawling over to the kitchen. This was a lot easier than trying to stand up in my damn nappy.

I gulped.

‘In my nappy’.

I had realised it was no longer ‘a’ nappy, it was ‘my’ nappy. And eventually I would have to use it. And this time I wouldn’t have the added excuse of drinking Amazon breast milk, I’d have to use it willingly.

As I got to the kitchen, Charlotte walked over and picked me up, placing me on one of her stools at the kitchen counter.

“Now, obviously in public we’re going to have to use a highchair, and with any actual regressed little we’d need one, but for now you’re just going to have to be careful and sit on that stool. No getting off it without me though!”

“Yeth Mummy.”

“Oh be still my beating heart! I never would have thought I’d hear those words from you!

Aaaand there’s that blushing again. She was a pro at making me blush, even before all this baby treatment.

Charlotte placed a small plate of what looked like red goop in front of me.

“It’s lasagne. It’s just... I mushed it up a bit. You’re going to have to deal with eating like this. And talking of that... I’ll be feeding you. So no hands up off your lap, okay baby?”

I nodded as she placed the bib from earlier back around my neck. Scooping up a spoon full of mushed up lasagne, she aimed it at my mouth and started making plane noises.

“Here comes the aeroplane! Open up!”

After a very messy and embarrassing dinner, she wiped my face and took the messy bib off. But hey, it did its job. The mess never made it on to my onesie; it was just everywhere else. That’s what you get when you intentionally miss to make me blush more.

“Time for snuggles with baby before we go to bed. Ready baby?”

I needed to pee desperately. I was holding it in all evening and there was no more putting it off now. I had to make the conscious decision to wet my nappy. So I did it.

“Oh, I know what that face means!”

“Face?”

“Your face tells a lot more than you think babygirl, now no more talking, dummy back in! We’ll get you changed and then we’ll get snuggled up on the sofa, okay tinklepants?”

“...Uh huh, yes Mummy...”

‘I have this baby thing down. I’ll be able to trick any Amazon with not much more practice.’

Charlie picked me up and carried me over the sofa. Placing me down, she carefully untaped my nappy and pulled it from under my bum, wrapping it up and placing it to one side. Pulling out a fresh nappy, she unfolded it and lifted my legs so she could slide the padding underneath me. She gently cleaned my most intimate area with a wet wipe, followed by a sprinkle of baby powder. It was all so... methodical, but not quite... mechanical? She was doing a job any other mother would do, but there was a gentleness to her actions, a feeling of love and care as she did each step.

Taping my new nappy up and pulling the onesie back down to snap back into place, she lifted me up again and sat back on the sofa. Leaning back with her head on a cushion, she laid me over her chest and I couldn’t help but snuggle as closely as possible.

‘I can kinda understand why Alice likes this. I’ve felt close with Charlie before, but this is... this is something else.’

We lay there watching TV for a good hour or so, before Charlie looked down at me with concern.

“Baby, how is it going? How are you finding it?” she asked.

I pointed to my dummy. I knew I wasn’t allowed to take it out, even if she was being caring now.

“Oh sorry baby!”

Charlie took out my dummy and held it to one side.

“Thanks. It... it’s not as bad I thought it would be. Sure, I’d find a life of this boring as hell, but I... I enjoyed the closeness we’ve had today. It... it was... special.”

“I know what you mean. We’ve been together a while now, and don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved every minute of being with you, but this... it felt like we unlocked sides to ourselves that we were afraid of opening up.”

“...Yeah. I... I won’t say that I like being a baby... but I definitely wouldn’t mind it. If it was you Mummy.”

Charlie smiled as if her heart had melted again. She pulled me in as close as possible, whilst still making sure I could breathe.

I nuzzled into her chest, trying to hide the blushy cheeks on my face, when I felt a warm, wet spot.

Now it took me longer than I’d care to realise, but when it clicked, I was taken aback.

“Umm... Ch...Mummy?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“Your... umm... boobies... are leaking.”

“Oh dear, I’m so sorry. Just let me get up and I’ll go pump. Then we can get back to snuggling.”

I... was going to nod. I was going to get off her and allow her to get up and go pump.

But you know when you see some food or drink, and you instantly get the memory of the taste, but in your mouth? I had that. And with that, the cravings re-emerged.

It had been months since I last tried breast milk; there was no craving for it anymore. But right now... with it just a few inches from my lips... it was like a flood of emotions returned and I wanted to try it again. I needed to try it again.

And that’s when my stupid imagination brain kicked in and figured ‘in for a penny...’

So I shook my head.

“No? Huh?  Baby, I need to go pump, it’s getting my shirt wet.”

I carefully pulled back her top, leaving her exposed breast just there, a few inches from my face.

“Baby, no, you know what that stuff does to you!”

“But... we did say I would be a complete baby this weekend...”

“You do realise what this means if you do though, right? And remember it’ll be me changing those messy nappies of yours!”

“If you don’t want me to...”

“I didn’t say that baby; I just... I just don’t want you getting addicted. But this once, okay? I know I shouldn’t, but we did agree to the full baby treatment. And we may be expected to do this in public at some point. So we do this once, then we can talk tomorrow about limiting it if we do go ahead with everything. Okay?

“Yes Mummy.”

Charlie guided her nipple into my mouth and the second a drop of her milk hit my tongue, it was like it was my lifeline and I had to suckle as much as I could until it was gone or I was full. It was sweeter and creamier than normal milk, and something about it just tasted... right. I had had breast milk before, but never from the source. The warmth just made it that much better. It was the best thing I had ever tasted and a tiny part of me was worried this was going to be a slippery slope... but I quickly ignored that part and carried on suckling.

I looked up whilst nursing to see Charlie’s face. Her beautiful face. She was glowing, radiant, she just seemed so at peace. And with the feeling I was having whilst being nursed by my girlfriend, I couldn’t help but feel some of that peace myself. It was like this is how we were meant to be.

I was starting to feel a bit drowsy as she switched me to her other breast.

She gently rocked me as I nursed, humming a soothing lullaby. After a while she stopped humming and looked down at me.

You are the most precious little girl in the whole world. And you mean the absolute world to me Olivia. I will never let anything happen to you, or your wonderful brain. Even if you are my baby girl, you’re still my amazing girlfriend and I will move Heaven and Earth to keep you safe. So if this is something we must do, we do it.”

My tummy felt full, so I removed myself from her breast and looked up at her. The only thing going through my mind now was the one thing we had both been hesitant to say to each other.

‘In for a pound...’

“...I love you.”

I started drifting off to sleep in her arms, the milk’s effects working quickly to send me off to dreamland. Sure, I’d wake up wet, maybe even messy, but this experience? This bond we had between us now? I would happily give the world for.

Just as my eyes started closing, Charlotte bent her head down to me.

I love you too Olivia.”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

I think a lot of you will enjoy the direction the next part of the story takes. Or not. We'll have to see! ?

Next chapter Monday!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

I wonder if now that Liv knows that there’s some Amazon adult babies if she’ll keep an eye out whenever she is out in public to see if she can spot one. I wonder if Charlotte knows of any. Anyway I love this story. 

Awww.... Cute!

Somehow I suspect padding is going to be a constant in her future now. Even her occasional diet is going to make it risky to wear those big girl panties that she clearly has no business wearing! ?

I do think she realized though that being a full-time baby would not be all it's cracked up to be. Hope she doesn't end up getting stuck in the hell of pretending to be a brain-dead baby full time.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Adorable!

Thank you! ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if now that Liv knows that there’s some Amazon adult babies if she’ll keep an eye out whenever she is out in public to see if she can spot one. I wonder if Charlotte knows of any. Anyway I love this story. 

I doubt they'll be very open about being one, it must be shameful to be one in an Amazon dominated society.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Bel George said:

Oh no, now I'm going to long for Monday. Never thought that would happen.

Aww, well the next chapter should make up for it, I really enjoyed writing it! ?

30 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Awww.... Cute!

Somehow I suspect padding is going to be a constant in her future now. Even her occasional diet is going to make it risky to wear those big girl panties that she clearly has no business wearing! ?

I do think she realized though that being a full-time baby would not be all it's cracked up to be. Hope she doesn't end up getting stuck in the hell of pretending to be a brain-dead baby full time.

Thank you! ?

Well if everything goes according to plan, she'll be an adult at home and at work... I don't think anyone would want to be a full-time baby with no stimulation, but Liv is definitely finding out small amounts of something can be a good thing ?

Still, she may be better off padded all the time, depending on how often she is nursed. But then again, who here would actually say that she should be wearing panties instead of being padded? ?

As always, a great chapter. Charlie is having more fun than she would like to admit.

I'm a little worried about the breastfeeding I hope this goes well... who am I kidding I hope this all ends in absolute disaster of course because that would be much more fun.

This is super cute...

Although if I was Liv I would probably ask to be closer to 5 or 7? But that might draw too much attention? Of course Charlie could always say that this age is just more fun?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As always, a great chapter. Charlie is having more fun than she would like to admit.

I'm a little worried about the breastfeeding I hope this goes well... who am I kidding I hope this all ends in absolute disaster of course because that would be much more fun.

Haha, of course you do! You'll just have to wait and see! ??

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This is super cute...

Although if I was Liv I would probably ask to be closer to 5 or 7? But that might draw too much attention? Of course Charlie could always say that this age is just more fun?

Thank you!

I think in their country, being 5 or 7 would draw way too much attention. Being a baby would just make Liv blend in with the littles who have been adopted. ? And either way, Amazons would expect her to be thickly padded no matter what age she was regressed to.

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I see  adoption in Olivia's future but I see it being her choice and I see it going very differently from any other relationship in the Amazon world we shall see through very cute chapter

Thanks for your comment! ?

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I started drifting off to sleep in her arms, the milk’s effects working quickly to send me off to dreamland. Sure, I’d wake up wet, maybe even messy, but this experience? This bond we had between us now? I would happily give the world for.

Just as my eyes started closing, Charlotte bent her head down to me.

I love you too Olivia.”

I was half expecting the door bell to rig just as Liv was drifting off and for Charlotte Mom to be standing outside making a cold call to then find her daughter babysitting with a diapered little.

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I think in their country, being 5 or 7 would draw way too much attention. Being a baby would just make Liv blend in with the littles who have been adopted. ? And either way, Amazons would expect her to be thickly padded no matter what age she was regressed to.

This is the thing that's always struck me as the most bizarre about Amazons they all fixate on the same narrow age range... From an in universe perspective I really want to know what causes it.

7 hours ago, Jayme said:

This is absolutely Beautiful. I'm loving how they are exploring their love for each other!

Yay I'm glad you think so! Thank you ?

6 hours ago, Tracey said:

I was half expecting the door bell to rig just as Liv was drifting off and for Charlotte Mom to be standing outside making a cold call to then find her daughter babysitting with a diapered little.

Thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

All the warm feels

Yay ? thank you!

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This is the thing that's always struck me as the most bizarre about Amazons they all fixate on the same narrow age range... From an in universe perspective I really want to know what causes it.

I think Amazons feel more maternal with littles who are treated like babies because it means they depend on them more.

5-7 would be more independent and may only need pullups. Whereas a babied little would require constant love and care, as well as be completely helpless. It would satisfy their maternal instinct more than an older child. Plus I hate to say it, but baby outfits for littles would be so much cuter.

But that's my theory anyway.