LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My diapers are missing!

I ordered a case of MegaMax and FedEx says they delivered them. I never got them! ?

I don't suspect porch pirates because I live at the end of a culdesac and you can't see my door from the road.

I filed a complaint with FedEx, and I am going to call my Landlady, sometimes packages get misdelivered where I live. After that, I will contact Northshore to see if they can get after FedEx!

Good thing I have a reserve.

• Sad 2

That stinks! I hope you can get it straightened out quickly, without much more grief. 
If it was a theft, I have to wonder what the reaction is, when opened? Also wonder, what Mega Max bring on the black market? Or, do these bandits wear them out on their next caper? ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I worked for Amazon Prime delivery as a driver, part of the training goes over all the possible dimensions and gross weight combinations for adult diaper orders.

Even worse the course you are required to maneuver through w/o hitting a cone had a 50 question exam over the combinations earlier in the day and requires a score of at least 80%.

9 hours ago, Dubious said:

Delivery guys have been known to pee in bottles, so maybe now he pees in a pink diaper. 

I totally wussed out on making a video of myself changing my diaper in a sprinter van during a work day after wearing a few time prior during my shift. Had I known of the lay off/firing coming my way things would be different.

Pee bottles, bags of pee, and "fetish urine" for drug test were common to find during initial inspection of your van for the day.

17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I ordered a case of MegaMax and FedEx says they delivered them. I never got them! ?

I don't suspect porch pirates because I live at the end of a culdesac and you can't see my door from the road.

I filed a complaint with FedEx, and I am going to call my Landlady, sometimes packages get misdelivered where I live. After that, I will contact Northshore to see if they can get after FedEx!

Point of origin prior to it being out for delivery might be worth talking to as well.

• Like 2

If your diaper is missing, it could be badly fouled, or just be bad gas.....might need some new plugs or wires.....could be timing too.. Might be worth having a shop check it out. ?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, square_duck said:

If your diaper is missing, it could be badly fouled, or just be bad gas.....might need some new plugs or wires.....could be timing too.. Might be worth having a shop check it out. ?

I'll take it in for a toon up.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:53 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

In the future, don’t contact the shipper. Contact the seller.

The shipper was hired by the seller and is acting as their agent. You never had custody of the package, and you don’t know if it was delivered to your house or not. The seller did not fulfill their obligation because the package never reached you, and there’s no telling if it’s theft or error by the shipper. Either way, not your responsibility to deal with the shipper since the seller - not you - hired them.

I’ve had packages that said they were delivered to my house but were definitely not, and it wasn’t porch pirates. They just delivered to the wrong house.

Just ask the seller for a replacement. They’ll kindly send one 9 times out of 10.

...well maybe they were misdelivered to the wrong address? If you see someone walking around your neighborhood in pink diapers, maybe they were yours.

I had an issue with Megamax's as well, a little different than yours - they shipped mine via Canada Post, and the mailperson wedged it into a community mailbox so tightly that the door could not be opened again. I called the post office several times, and they kept saying that it had been delivered but not picked up, and I was like "Yes, I know that - I can't pick it up, you can't open the door." So the mailperson goes back, and because he or she is opening the entire front of the box, and not just the door for large parcels, of course, it opens fine for them. So, they called and said the problem was solved.... and lather, rinse, repeat. Finally one of them took pity on me and just took it over to my house. "Here's your giant box of diapers, sir..." Other than that, though, great diapers. I was tempted by the tie-dye, like @drynot, or the pink, but in the end settled on white - they go with anything, and are less likely to vex my spouse.