LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your #1 favorite Diaper?

Young1

So i have came to the conclusion that Crinklz is MY favorite diaper of them all. I was to sure about diapers with print but, i got to say they are growing on me. North Shore supremes have dropped to my #2 spot on the list. 

So matter how wet i get a crinklz diaper it still feels dry and comfy when sitting, especially in my sports car. Whats everyones thoughts 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

Drylife slip. Id slip super. Both uk medical brands plastic backed. Never tried any AB brands but crinklz and tykables are on My to try list. The prints on crinklz look amazing ???

The prints on the crinklz are amazing and adorable!!! 

1 hour ago, username said:

Drylife Slip is also my favourite nappy.

Yes they are perfect. Plain, plastic, hold alot and value for money. ???

1 hour ago, Young1 said:

The prints on the crinklz are amazing and adorable!!! 

I've been meaning to try them for so long. I've just had around a 6month break from wearing God knows how I managed to go with out for so long. Me wanting to wear is crazier than ever now so I better get some crinklz ordered. ???

My preference is Tykables diapers but I like Bambino and Northshore (Supreme, lites and Megamax).  I find something good about many of the brands.

Cloth with PUL vinyl waterproof pants. It's exactly like what I was wearing when I was born in 1959. It worked then, and it works now. Besides, I don't have enough privacy to store and throw away disposable diapers. In one house is Mom, and in my house is my brother. It's easier to wash and store cloth when bro' is at work. Even though I prefer the old-fashioned diapering methods, I have added a few modern touches. I have diaper flannel cloth diapers (that I make) with terry cloth liners sewn in. On top of that, I make soaker panels out of modern-day Zorb3. (Look it up if you want to know what it is and how it works). It's a great system. I make vinyl waterproof pants out of PUL, which was certainly not available when I was a baby.

• Like 1

That's a hard one for me. I like a lot of the ABU diapers, Rearz diapers like Safari and Violet, Northshore Megamax (IN PINK AND TIEDYE!!!!!!!!!!!), Northshore Supreme and Northshore Lite Supreme for more discretion. 

15 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Yes they are perfect. Plain, plastic, hold alot and value for money. ???

I've been meaning to try them for so long. I've just had around a 6month break from wearing God knows how I managed to go with out for so long. Me wanting to wear is crazier than ever now so I better get some crinklz ordered. ???

Crinklz for the win!!

• Like 1

Oh this is like asking which child or pet is the favorite!  (or car)     The easy answer... ALL OF THEM!    

Hmmm... for plain white, I go with the Bambino Bianco.  For printed, ABU Little Paws or Crinklz (though I favor the former for a better fit). 

For me my #1 favorite diaper would probably be Huggies! They're the perfect diaper, thick, absorbent and they have cute little Disney designs. And they smell amazing. Plus you can't beat Disney!?♥️??

Diapers.jpg.bee77f17f6cc9fc6f75fd965e012b5a1.jpg

• Like 1

My favorite diaper is the Seni Quatro diaper. It can handle multiple wettings and is very good at keeping my pooping accidents completely contained in the diaper. The only time I have had poop leak out of my diaper is when I have a diarrhea accident. No diaper can contain a diarrhea mess.

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

For me my #1 favorite diaper would probably be Huggies! They're the perfect diaper, thick, absorbent and they have cute little Disney designs. And they smell amazing. Plus you can't beat Disney!?♥️??

Diapers.jpg.bee77f17f6cc9fc6f75fd965e012b5a1.jpg

I thought they dont make huggies in adult size??? Or do you modify them? How well does that work 

Growing up a bed wetter, my favorite is the adult equivalent of what I often slept in back then.  That is multiple flat cloth diapers folded and pinned in place beneath a milky white vinyl pant.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I thought that ABUniverse did Huggies look alikes... Or is it Bambino that does? not AB but I remember seeing it somewhere

Yeah im not sure either. Maybe they do but idk which company does 

• Like 1