scaifester

Period of day that we wet the most  

72 members have voted

1. 1. When do you wet the most

• Morning
    • Afternoon
    • Evening
    • Overnight

I know for myself that I wet the most in the morning to lunch. Talking to others, they wet the heaviest overnight. Interestingly, my body doesn't produce much urine at night. I drink coffee in the morning so maybe thats why. On the other hand, I know that most of us have a internal clock so maybe thats why too. 

Because of. this, I wear my heaviest diaper in the morning and early afternoon. I can get away with a lite diaper in the evening. 

"My body doesn't produce much urine at night"

I have diabetes and overnight is when i wet the most. Around 2000ml. as the body tries to flush out sugar.

Wetting in the morning is normal because your body needs to rid itself of waste products built up overnight.

I was a bit unsure here - because the question for me was: what do you understand under morning? While my accidents over the daytime are not that foreseeable I wet myself nearly every night - mostly multiple times between 3 an 7 in the morning - I know it because I wake up from the urge but I'm not able to hold it in then anymore. How ever - I get up at 8:00 - so this is nighttime for me ;-)...

• 2 weeks later...

I’m going to say evenings mostly, but I can make a strong case for overnight too. I say evening because if I wore a diaper to bed, I tend to wake up around 6-8 pm. I get my first drink of water and while I still have my sweats on, I may see what’s going on outside my window and wet my diaper. Overnight, is more on my nights off. I’m more likely to wear a diaper if I’m not going anywhere, or going to be out of the car for long.  On those occasions, just whenever, mostly after a few sodas. 

I wet more in the morning, as others have said, because of drinking coffee.  I don’t have a waterbed anymore so I don’t wet at night. I don’t wear 24/7, although there are times I would like to. I don’t want to risk leaking on my mattress. 

As an example I will saturate a dry 24/7 over 6 hours in the morning, change at lunch and saturate another 24/7 over the next 10-11 hours until bedtime. And the amount of urine that I produce overnight is the equivalent to one void which at this point is more like half of my bladder volume from the past

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me its usually in the morning especially after I get up and have a couple coffees. But if Im drinking especially beer its usually just before I go to bed and then through the night. It pretty much guarantees wetting in my sleep.

I say mornings, I don't sleep most nites, it's 3 am if I am lucky that I get to sleep. I will dose off maybe for a half hr, then I will be awake for hrs. but I sleep best really solid after 4 am, till noon IF I am lucky enough to not have to be someplace . So I will sleep wet in that time, and wake up very wet heavy diaper and very happy ???.

• 1 month later...

I leak pee all day and we're pretty sure I don't retain any at night so my morning pee isn't a pee, it's just a fully soaked diaper. 

If I do retain during the day I would say whenever I've full control or when I realize that I have to go potty and I make myself pee. 

Morning. Usually wake up and have a huge pee around 6:30am, and then another around 8. After that I'm good til lunchtime - noon to 1-ish - and then til I get home from work. I'm on my feet all day at work, so I suspect I retain fluid in my legs that is then released (slowly, I assume, since i usually pee one last time before bed around 10:30pm and am good til i wake up in the morning) once I lie down. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, and don't have my daily energy drink til after I get to work (just one a day, none on my days off) so it isn't caffeine that makes me pee in the morning. 

Evening. I’ll pee when I wake up, then it’ll be around lunch time when I go again. A little later in the afternoon will be my third time. I might go one more time before dark. After dark, it seems like I’ll need to go in rapid successions. I’ll pee once, then it’ll seem like ten minutes later, I’m peeing again. And again after ten or so minutes. Then again. I will also pee one final time just before I lay down for bed. I fall asleep and the cycle repeats when I wake up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely fill up my diaper the most in the morning.  This is probably due to what has built up overnight and then as soon as i start drinking my morning soda that starts the pressure to pee.  By lunch or early afternoon I tend to slow down.  

i drink a lot of water during the day and it al seems to catch up with me before bed. ill change into my night diaper and before i know it im wet again and have to change again! probablly should just wear the thickest possible to bed and be OK waking up soaked lol

• 2 weeks later...