LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to wear clothing when you poop your diaper?

I absolutely love wearing nicer clothing over my diaper when I fill them up. For example, just recently I put on a diaper then I got dressed in a nice polo shirt and khaki dress pants, stood up, and filled up my diaper. I'm not sure what it is with nicer clothes, but I love pooping myself when wearing them. Is there any other outfits you all like to wear?

• Like 1

Since my normal "poop time" is around 9:30 in the morning, I'm almost always wearing a toddler dress when I have to poop. That usually happens after my morning coffee. If not 9:30, then closer to 11:30 just before lunch. Either way, I always have something covering my diaper as I rarely go around in just a diaper.

I poop my diaper right after I am up in the morning so in the winter I am in pajama type pants, but in the Summer just my diapers. I frequently don't make it from the bedroom to the kitchen without making a mess in my diaper.

Normally wearing just my diaper when home, so no pants on when I poop my diaper,  when out and about I wear bluejeans and there are times my load of poop is large enough to produce a bugle in my jeans making it difficult to avoid detection. 

• Like 1

Never really gave it a thought about what I'm wearing while making a mess.  My go-to when I'm padded is some kind of onesie, be it with pajama pants, jeans, or a skirt.  If I have any intention of loading my pants though, it has to be something on the looser side like skirts or lounge pants.

Don’t give much though to it honestly. 95 percent of the time I’m in regular cloths over my diapers use them accordingly including filling my pants. Occasionally I I’ll be in a littler headspace with a soother and onsie. It’s definitely more comfortable messing my pants in that configuration then jeans 

If I am out in public I dress regularly, it depends if I am working or not. and I always wear my diaper under, cause you never know when you gotta go. If I am out with my gf we wear casual and she enjoys wearing her short skirts and diapers, Now if we are home, its just diapers and a t shirt. Diapers are my underwear, and have been for as long as I can remember. I was never one to worry or care what other people thought so if I go out to the mailbox in my diaper people will stare, but who really cares. Life goes on. I poop my diaper in anything I wear so its no biggie. I can change myself or if home me and gf change each other and enjoy the occasional diaper sex in messy diapers.

Edited by philmydiaper
spelling
  • Thanks 1

I always wear jeans and a tee shirt. I wear one size larger on my jeans so my diaper is not noticeable when I am away from home. When I go to bed, I put a Babykins terry lined diaper cover on over my diaper and wear sweatpants and a tee shirt to bed.

I have clothes and diapers .

But to say the quiet part out loud ,

My aide has more say about my diaper and clothes than I do,being they are delegated the power to do what i cant .

So wether I spend my day in bed or up and dressed in my chair is up to them . Yes it would be abusive and a shotty thing to do ,however I couldn't immediately do something about it .

• 2 weeks later...

This one make my laught

Ok everybody know how I like messing, but this one its not about messing but...

Sometime I like to dressed on nice cloth whit a diaper and going outside, and if a women look at me because she love the way i'am dress, I start laugting in my head saying my self

***if you knew***

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the way it feels when you have trousers over a nappy when you poop in it, even though I've only actually pooped in a nappy a few times. I like to mess my pants more often and feel the nappy experience isn't distinctive enough to warrant using one, considering they have a cost associated with them. The same goes for pants messing, having something on over it feels nice and also makes the load hug against your backside more if its not loose fit.

• Like 1

I love to wear some baggy shorts and a comfortable large shirt. I walk up from the lake near my coffee shop. Or sitting on my deck in front of the lake. When the weather is cool or cold, just loose, comfortable clothes. I do like to wear a nice 5 snap onesie under my clothes if it's not hot. When in public I usually wear a quality disposable under a cloth pull-on diaper (babykins #10700) and plastic pants. If I'm having a massive load, I don't have to worry about any smells. I always use Nullo so I'm not a stinky. Yeah, kinda a bit bulgy but I've never had any problems with that. At home or even on my boat, I'll use a double cloth pull-on with the disposable and plastic pants. Those can be a bit bulky but I love the way it feels. Just wear extra looser clothes. At winter, I've had fun at snowmobiling or some ice-fishing. I've had a couple of Chicago Bears games that had me having a gigantic load. One time I even did some "fiber loading" an ended wearing not one but 3 mega monsters. I do love my messy diapers. And of course, I love poo on my diapers.

I am an adult baby, and I like to dress the part. While I do sometimes wear only a diaper and a t-shirt, I usually go for being dressed as a mommy or daddy might dress a toddler. Sometimes I am in my footie sleeper or onesie from the night before, otherwise I am in subtly infantile regular clothes. I am especially fond of overalls and polo shirts with bright colors and broad horizontal stripes.  Most often I have a pacifier clipped to my shirt if not in my mouth, tucked into the shirt if I am to be seen by others. 

I like to feel that, like an actual toddler, I am going about my regular day’s activities when the need to poop arises, and I just let it happen and then I’m on to the next thing. Toddler attention spans are short, and having poop in one’s pants is not that remarkable if every poop you’ve ever done has been mooshed to your behind. Most toddlers I’ve known only complain about it if it is particularly unpleasant...

• Like 1

Hi:

I've dealt with incontinence and constipation for as long as I can remember. I don't recall being upset about my diapers growing up just worried that Someone would FIND OUT. For that reason I have always been careful to keep my diapers as discreet as possible. Around the house I can walk around in just my diapers and the family wouldn't care but from my point of view that would be the same as walking around in just my underwear. I wouldn't/couldn't do it.
    Because of my constipation, Bowel Management has also been a preoccupation for me. Though on most mornings, now that I'm retired, the management side has decreased to almost nothing except for the diaper changing. I've always been prone to daily, reoccurring, stomach cramps that are followed by or intermingled with a BM. Back in the day this normally took several hours, involved laxatives plus other compounds of Intestinal Relief, and a good deal of diaper rash cream.
So... To answer your question I'm a Fully Clothed Diaper Pooper (FCDP) ?