LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

44 minutes ago, sherlock said:

I would abhor it if beth was forced to live in a house with a woman that replaced her, a woman who caused her physical situation.

Addison wasn't working for SafeFoods at the time. She had absolutely nothing to do with Beth's condition.

13 minutes ago, sherlock said:

It's not a healthy relationship. She's manipulative. And I still believe addy was never in danger from her parents, she just had a part to play she enjoyed more. 

The current form of Cam's relationship with Addison is completely consensual and satisfies both their desires. I don't see the issue here.

As for the threat Addison was under, we have video evidence of her mother threatening her with the nanites. Amanda confirms their existance when she hacks them. Aubry tries to activate them in the courtroom. The threat was very real. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Absolutely no way, beth is still in there, is not brain death it's signal transmission, its horrible but I believe she's lucid and fully aware, but the connection between nerve receptors and muscles don't relay it to the external faculties. 

I don't want to get into this too much until after the next chapter. I do want to say you're working under the presumption that the plaque was the only damage. Earlier in the story it was established that beneath that plaque material had been destroyed as well. This was bad enough to the point that Holly Nickerson didn't even see a way forward with just removing that material.

I won't say more than that for now though. 

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

The current form of Cam's relationship with Addison is completely consensual and satisfies both their desires. I don't see the issue here.

As for the threat Addison was under, we have video evidence of her mother threatening her with the nanites. Amanda confirms their existance when she hacks them. Aubry tries to activate them in the courtroom. The threat was very real. 

Thanks for the comment, this is in line with my thinking honestly. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sherlock said:

Absolutely no way, beth is still in there, is not brain death it's signal transmission, its horrible but I believe she's lucid and fully aware, but the connection between nerve receptors and muscles don't relay it to the external faculties. 

I think that was the case with Bella in Exchanged, but I think Beth has more terrible brain damage that would probably preclude her being lucid.

18 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Addy gets some good therapy, trauma can be awful :(

Thanks for the comment! I think both of them need it! ?

9 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I think that was the case with Bella in Exchanged, but I think Beth has more terrible brain damage.

That is correct. Bella's was just superficial blocking with the plaque. In Beth's case the chemicals she was given through the lotion have actually literally eaten tissue away. The only ongoing activity is very limited unfortunately.

Many people here are still against Addison and think that what she wants is wrong.  As for Bella her damage was not near as bad as Beth, if you remember they wanted her to remember and know what was going on so Stacy had the tools still left in her brain to fix her.  As for what Addy wants with Cameron I have read stories about that kind of play in our dimension and they were very happy together.

23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

As for what Addy wants with Cameron I have read stories about that kind of play in our dimension and they were very happy together.

Very insightful! ?

I still think Dani used hypnosis on Addy while she was out. I hope a little birdie doesn’t make Addy poop her panties while on the stand. In either case I think Addy should wear a diaper to all court appearances just in case. 

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I still think Dani used hypnosis on Addy while she was out. I hope a little birdie doesn’t make Addy poop her panties while on the stand. In either case I think Addy should wear a diaper to all court appearances just in case. 

One thing you forget is that Dani is scared at this point and the only thing she is thinking is to subdue Addison at this point so she doesn't call the police and get some money and get the hell out of there.  She really did ot want to waste time with Addy.

Honestly, though I suppose that BabySofia could still lay another plot twist on us (and I kind of expect her to), I can't understand either the animosity toward Addy or the notion that Beth can be restored. I mean, I'd love that if it were possible, but—based on everything that the characters know at this moment—it simply isn't. It has been made clear several times that Beth is completely gone. It would be nice if one last minute plot twist was a new technique that can somehow pull old memories from a brain that is broken "beyond repair," and if anyone could do it the Amazons can...but honestly such an ending would be a form of deus ex machina when it goes against everything we've been told earlier.

As for Addy: there are things we know to be true, and they include Aubry's very real threat to use the nanites (which, let's remember, she tried to do and did do with some 30-odd other people). They also include the very real love between Cameron and Addy. Yes, she allowed herself to get carried away with "baby Cammie," and to her credit she acknowledges that fact: she's being honest about her own shortcomings and Cam forgives her. It's really unreasonable to invent character traits and plot points that are not part of what the author gave us and then just act as if those traits and plots are canon. 

Looking forward to the actual conclusion!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kerry said:

Honestly, though I suppose that BabySofia could still lay another plot twist on us (and I kind of expect her to), I can't understand either the animosity toward Addy or the notion that Beth can be restored. I mean, I'd love that if it were possible, but—based on everything that the characters know at this moment—it simply isn't. It has been made clear several times that Beth is completely gone. It would be nice if one last minute plot twist was a new technique that can somehow pull old memories from a brain that is broken "beyond repair," and if anyone could do it the Amazons can...but honestly such an ending would be a form of deus ex machina when it goes against everything we've been told earlier.

As for Addy: there are things we know to be true, and they include Aubry's very real threat to use the nanites (which, let's remember, she tried to do and did do with some 30-odd other people). They also include the very real love between Cameron and Addy. Yes, she allowed herself to get carried away with "baby Cammie," and to her credit she acknowledges that fact: she's being honest about her own shortcomings and Cam forgives her. It's really unreasonable to invent character traits and plot points that are not part of what the author gave us and then just act as if those traits and plots are canon. 

Looking forward to the actual conclusion!

Exactly! You summed up my feelings after going through the comments!

I disagree that I am inventing characteristics with addy. 

Based on her behaviours, reactions and things she says, you can build a persons traits. People are creatures of habit. 

The way a person acts with their significant other, in response to external impacts on a significant other (the daycare) is usually their most pure and uncompromised or watered down self. 

Isn't it serendipitous for addy to reconnect with cam just as he lands a new job, high paid, high status job, whilst addy has become some transient out of mostly guilt. It's too much coincidence. 

I think once an amazon has adopted or has breastfed, that's a turning point of no return, making them into irrespective quasi maniacal maternal monsters blinkered to one way of thinking. 

How is addy still producing milk if it's been such a long time without a little to require it or cause it? 

Addy is no different to any other amazon. Shes admitted her desires and intentions, from day one of meeting Cameron. But she plays some kind of mock regret and apologetic demeanour, that is enough to disarm Cameron, she knows what buttons to press to win cameron over... (©)(©)...., like she's done a million times before to get the way she wants, Cameron is a paper soldier and invertebrate in anything but the courtroom. Will bend for addy without much resistance. A goldfish memory. This girl made his life shit, broke his heart, directly linked to beths demise, and forced him to live as a baby girl for almost a month. 

......, but it wasn't addys fault. Please. 

Addy doesn't see cam as an equal or partner, she sees him as a baby girl, with the addy bonus of sexual relationship gratification on the side. 

Addy didn't even "lose everything", she chose to distance herself from the company,and from people associating. She could go back to the company tomorrow and resume her role. 

But she plays hard done by to sort of shirk responsibility, complicity, and guilt. She's running from it constantly. 

But again Cameron is too breast-blinded to logically see sense. 

Addy doesn't like to be told no, addy doesn't like to not be the one making changes to a baby (addy wasn't against the daycare reducing Cameron, she wanted to do it herself if she could, she was just angry they breached the court rules. She happily parades him in the blowout onesie afterward. 

Addy doesn't consider other people, she doesn't feel guilt over what happened to beth,( I think she's happy beth is out of the picture, but is still also classified as rival in her brain), but she knows other people are, and would expect her to be, so she has to force pretend interest or concern. On the times she's been in this situation she's only offered "how is she"/"how is she doing"?, doesn't personify it or say beths name. And doesn't really react or offer conversation after cam has told her, because she doesn't care, so just offers a sorry, or sticks her boobs in his face as distraction and is like" you know, I really am * soooooo * sorry about what happened. 

Addy has entitlement issues, that's a huge character flaw in a person. It's from her upbringing. She gets her way. She drives badly on the road because she thinks she owns it and it's down to others to get out of the way. 

She just wants Cameron as a baby girl, she knows Cameron will do so, as has done it before, without any protest and completely negates and ignores Cameron request to move slow and work on the relationship first. 

From the moment cameron, already really weak will was broken and he dropped the silent treatment in the car in the too small diaper, for really no good reason, addy knew he was malleable and at her whim. 

Had their been no court case, addy didn't really have an issue with what her mums company was doing, it was her income source.now it all fell apart on her doorstep, shes having to pretend to. 

Addy is alot of pomp and pretence. I can't really think of any point in the narrative where addy was real with Cameron at all. He's always just been her plaything. 

She distanced herself from all the people involved because it's unbearable to have to pretend to be THAT sorry, and THAT remorseful all the time.

Just my take on justifying why I cannot abide addy. 

It's really nice to be able to engage with a story beyond just reading it and interact with others :)

I was going to wait until after the epilogue, but it's been eating away at me the past day.

I love this story, it was so well written and the characters were so well developed and interesting and you can't help but get invested in them.

Except Beth.

Now maybe something will happen in the last two chapters, and maybe it's that I've been anxious reading this story since the first chapter was posted. But I feel terrible for Beth.

It feels (at least to me) that she was the least developed character in the whole story, and that her entire life is there just as tool to further Cam's story. She has no development except a tiny bit at the start and in the middle of the story, which is there just so it can be taken away from her, all so that Cam has more of a emotional drive and can further his story.

It feels like Beth is basically just an emotional punching bag at this point. Now, don't get me wrong, I know DD stories are usually not fair and have a lot of cruelty in them, as evidenced by everything Cam has gone through, but Beth... she's gone through so much and she's had no character development. Cam being the main character obviously will get a lot of focus, but even side characters feel like they've had more to them than just bad things happening to make Cam's story progress.

And I understand a lot of littles in the DD won't have happy endings, but they are often used as one-or-two-chapter characters and then that's it, maybe a short mention or so later. But Beth has been a constant reminder throughout the story that she's there, but that she's just there to feel bad about because yet another bad thing happened to her. Cam had loads of bad things happen, but he had lots of development and now it's looking towards him having a happy ending with Addy, which is great. But Beth... she deserves better.

And maybe it's a testament to how easy it is to get invested in your characters. I got heavily invested in Beth at the start, but then after she got adopted... it just felt like she was there to be tortured. And considering she was the love of Cam's life at one point, she doesn't feel like some throwaway character that can just be regressed and forgotten about.

I think that is why people hope she can be fixed or for something good to happen to her.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Glad everything is in good working order... lol 

?

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Hot dog, that last chapter was awesome 

And can not wait for what you share with us next 

Thank you very for sharing your amazing talent 

Thanks for commenting! ?

57 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I was going to wait until after the epilogue, but it's been eating away at me the past day.

Thanks for the comment! Hope to see another after the epilogue still! ?

Holy cow, the rollercoaster rides are almost over?... Will you be covering Dani's trial in part of a chapter or the verdict of both those evil women?

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I love this story, it was so well written and the characters were so well developed and interesting and you can't help but get invested in them.

Except Beth.

Now maybe something will happen in the last two chapters, and maybe it's that I've been anxious reading this story since the first chapter was posted. But I feel terrible for Beth.

It feels (at least to me) that she was the least developed character in the whole story, and that her entire life is there just as tool to further Cam's story. She has no development except a tiny bit at the start and in the middle of the story, which is there just so it can be taken away from her, all so that Cam has more of a emotional drive and can further his story.

It feels like Beth is basically just an emotional punching bag at this point. Now, don't get me wrong, I know DD stories are usually not fair and have a lot of cruelty in them, as evidenced by everything Cam has gone through, but Beth... she's gone through so much and she's had no character development. Cam being the main character obviously will get a lot of focus, but even side characters feel like they've had more to them than just bad things happening to make Cam's story progress.

And I understand a lot of littles in the DD won't have happy endings, but they are often used as one-or-two-chapter characters and then that's it, maybe a short mention or so later. But Beth has been a constant reminder throughout the story that she's there, but that she's just there to feel bad about because yet another bad thing happened to her. Cam had loads of bad things happen, but he had lots of development and now it's looking towards him having a happy ending with Addy, which is great. But Beth... she deserves better.

And maybe it's a testament to how easy it is to get invested in your characters. I got heavily invested in Beth at the start, but then after she got adopted... it just felt like she was there to be tortured. And considering she was the love of Cam's life at one point, she doesn't feel like some throwaway character that can just be regressed and forgotten about.

I think that is why people hope she can be fixed or for something good to happen to her.

Yeah I can agree with you there.

I felt similarly about Bella in Exchanged. Despite being a core character to the later half of the story, she never seemed to serve as more than a victim to be saved.

Beth's situation feels alot worse though. Bella recovered. 

44 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?

Thanks for commenting! ?

Thanks for the comment! Hope to see another after the epilogue still! ?

Oh I can't wait for the epilogue, been more excited for this story than I have in a long time. I just hope that it doesn't end in one of the two ways I can see it going.

If Beth ends up adopted by Addy or is still just as regressed, either way... it's as if she is dead at this point, there's no Beth left. If Beth ends up recovering but not getting her memories back... again it's as if she's dead. There's no more of the old Beth left.

If by some miracle she does recover AND keeps her memories? Then she's got months, if not years of therapy and recovery, AND she has to deal with the fact the love of her life has most likely moved on with another woman.

So either way, sucks to be Beth and my points from before all stand ?

The mother thing was the final nail for me. Sure, it brought up a good point for regressed littles and their physical health, but it felt more like a gut punch of "Oh hey, remember Beth exists,  she's still being tortured and now her mother is dead."

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Yeah I can agree with you there.

I felt similarly about Bella in Exchanged. Despite being a core character to the later half of the story, she never seemed to serve as more than a victim to be saved.

Beth's situation feels alot worse though. Bella recovered. 

Yes! Very much the same feeling as Bella. But as you said, Bella recovered. And you don't get gut punched every 5-10 chapters with another bad thing happening to her like Beth gets. Bella at least seemed to have more character development. I loved Exchanged, and loved the revised version with the much better ending, but Bella was just, like you said, a victim to be saved.

And now Beth seems like a reason for Cam's story to progress, she doesn't feel like she is her own character.

• Like 1

It's a general consensus that beth deserves more....., sofis I genuinely think this might require an appendix or short after the epilogue. Unless youd like to hold off on the epilogue and write something for sake of continuity. 

I don't want to sound like Kathy bates. But it's evident you've created a character that people connected with, that you didn't expect people to connect with, more so than the protagonist and duetoagonist (< that means second lead character, right??) 

I think readers created the character development in their minds by taking the initiatives from the updates when she reappeared in the story. 

I loved it when she came back emancipated..., no insult to her, but I would have loved if she came still having accidents. In her own words, seven years locked in diapers, that was a success for the character. Everybody reading it was happy. 

It was pretty cruel to take all that long work and personal struggle and growth away from her so nonchalantly. I'm sure beth and her mum would have been aware of safefoods reputation, and would not have tried to products so readily. 

I think now unfortunately you can't leave beth as a vehicle for a bad taste in his mouth, a metaphor for what could have been him, and lost love. 

Beth has taken on more embodiment and personality than cam, maybe because we the reader have padded out her story ourselves, which makes the connection more personal. 

I do value that you have finished the story, and you have gotten so much positive feedback, this to me is up there with my favorite stories. I know it must take so much time and effort to write a novel. 

there's a but coming....... 

But, alot of the audience would really appreciate consideration given to beth. It's testament to your writing how well she has translated. 

But we don't want fanservice. Completely out of your mind, in the world you created, afew chapters returning to beth. Not back tracking the time line, going forward. 

I don't think any of us would expect it to be a quick turn around, but could you please consider it. 

Ok, as a gauge of mutuality and agreement, could people only like this comment if they would appreciate this. And maybe let's set a glass ceiling, if it reaches that threshold could it least be considered?? 

This really isn't meant as an insult or knock to your story. There have just been a few comments that resonate with my own inner turmoil over this, so it's like a last ditch attempt. 

It's weird, because nobody is asking for resolution for the kid with the autoinjector from daycare, or the girl from school that went back to diapers for 3 weeks minimum, or Stacy back in her reality, or even merges continued adjustment to pretty much just being like she was before, but now dependant on diapers......, beth some how has captured the audience. 

It's a bit like the scene in the fault in our stars where the kids go to meet Peter van houten (who I relate to alot!) and ask him what happens to the hamster. 

I just wondered if you could atleast consider it. 

46 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh I can't wait for the epilogue, been more excited for this story than I have in a long time. I just hope that it doesn't end in one of the two ways I can see it going.

If Beth ends up adopted by Addy or is still just as regressed, either way... it's as if she is dead at this point, there's no Beth left. If Beth ends up recovering but not getting her memories back... again it's as if she's dead. There's no more of the old Beth left.

If by some miracle she does recover AND keeps her memories? Then she's got months, if not years of therapy and recovery, AND she has to deal with the fact the love of her life has most likely moved on with another woman.

So either way, sucks to be Beth and my points from before all stand ?

The mother thing was the final nail for me. Sure, it brought up a good point for regressed littles and their physical health, but it felt more like a gut punch of "Oh hey, remember Beth exists,  she's still being tortured and now her mother is dead."

Yes! Very much the same feeling as Bella. But as you said, Bella recovered. And you don't get gut punched every 5-10 chapters with another bad thing happening to her like Beth gets. Bella at least seemed to have more character development. I loved Exchanged, and loved the revised version with the much better ending, but Bella was just, like you said, a victim to be saved.

And now Beth seems like a reason for Cam's story to progress, she doesn't feel like she is her own character.

I feel like she has more character than cam. In the short interaction we were privy to, she was self aware, and knew the risks she lived under, later paralleled and mirrored by Megan.

She had drive and determination, even when regressed, she put others first knowing she was monitored, told the man she loved to stay away. And then we leave her completely on her own to potty train an get tested in court. 

Then when we meet her again,she is confident, happy, no sign of trauma, and carries her history well, her family is reunited, her ability to simply use the potty again completely fixed her family. 

But even then she is modest and grounded. She calmly approaches cam and slowly romantically connects with him, a less composed person would not act so well after seven years. 

And just like that she's gone. But she's not gone, she's just not written about, cam doesn't consider her worth anything anymore, because he can't suck her boobs. It's a disservice to the character. 

We fought for her name in the court and won, but we don't see the rewards from that. Winning is just a plot point, it's not followed through to mean anything. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, sherlock said:

It's a general consensus that beth deserves more....., sofis I genuinely think this might require an appendix or short after the epilogue. Unless youd like to hold off on the epilogue and write something for sake of continuity. 

I don't want to sound like Kathy bates. But it's evident you've created a character that people connected with, that you didn't expect people to connect with, more so than the protagonist and duetoagonist (< that means second lead character, right??) 

I think readers created the character development in their minds by taking the initiatives from the updates when she reappeared in the story. 

I loved it when she came back emancipated..., no insult to her, but I would have loved if she came still having accidents. In her own words, seven years locked in diapers, that was a success for the character. Everybody reading it was happy. 

It was pretty cruel to take all that long work and personal struggle and growth away from her so nonchalantly. I'm sure beth and her mum would have been aware of safefoods reputation, and would not have tried to products so readily. 

I think now unfortunately you can't leave beth as a vehicle for a bad taste in his mouth, a metaphor for what could have been him, and lost love. 

Beth has taken on more embodiment and personality than cam, maybe because we the reader have padded out her story ourselves, which makes the connection more personal. 

I do value that you have finished the story, and you have gotten so much positive feedback, this to me is up there with my favorite stories. I know it must take so much time and effort to write a novel. 

there's a but coming....... 

But, alot of the audience would really appreciate consideration given to beth. It's testament to your writing how well she has translated. 

But we don't want fanservice. Completely out of your mind, in the world you created, afew chapters returning to beth. Not back tracking the time line, going forward. 

I don't think any of us would expect it to be a quick turn around, but could you please consider it. 

Ok, as a gauge of mutuality and agreement, could people only like this comment if they would appreciate this. And maybe let's set a glass ceiling, if it reaches that threshold could it least be considered?? 

This really isn't meant as an insult or knock to your story. There have just been a few comments that resonate with my own inner turmoil over this, so it's like a last ditch attempt. 

It's weird, because nobody is asking for resolution for the kid with the autoinjector from daycare, or the girl from school that went back to diapers for 3 weeks minimum, or Stacy back in her reality, or even merges continued adjustment to pretty much just being like she was before, but now dependant on diapers......, beth some how has captured the audience. 

It's a bit like the scene in the fault in our stars where the kids go to meet Peter van houten (who I relate to alot!) and ask him what happens to the hamster. 

I just wondered if you could atleast consider it. 

I feel like she has more character than cam. In the short interaction we were privy to, she was self aware, and knew the risks she lived under, later paralleled and mirrored by Megan.

She had drive and determination, even when regressed, she put others first knowing she was monitored, told the man she loved to stay away. And then we leave her completely on her own to potty train an get tested in court. 

Then when we meet her again,she is confident, happy, no sign of trauma, and carries her history well, her family is reunited, her ability to simply use the potty again completely fixed her family. 

But even then she is modest and grounded. She calmly approaches cam and slowly romantically connects with him, a less composed person would not act so well after seven years. 

And just like that she's gone. But she's not gone, she's just not written about, cam doesn't consider her worth anything anymore, because he can't suck her boobs. It's a disservice to the character. 

We fought for her name in the court and won, but we don't see the rewards from that. Winning is just a plot point, it's not followed through to mean anything. 

She did have character back at the start of the story. Then she was gone for so much time, then she came back for a short time, and things looked good, then suddenly... she's gone again, but this time it seems permanent. It very much is a disservice to the character.

Still no character development in my opinion though. At least none that we saw, she just went for a while then came back a bit more confident.

It felt like she was being used as an emotional punching bag at the start, but there was still hope. Now she's got no hope and she's still being tortured.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She did have character back at the start of the story. Then she was gone for so much time, then she came back for a short time, and things looked good, then suddenly... she's gone again, but this time it seems permanent. It very much is a disservice to the character.

Still no character development in my opinion though. At least none that we saw, she just went for a while then came back a bit more confident.

It felt like she was being used as an emotional punching bag at the start, but there was still hope. Now she's got no hope and she's still being tortured.

I cannot stand the idea put forward that addy and cam could take her. That is not acceptable. 

I really do think beth deserves afew chapters or some appendix after the fact. I don't think addy fans, and I accept there are many of them, would tolerate a delay or hiatus for the epilogue to benefit and in recognition of the 'other girl' in their eyes. 

Theres clearly something more human in the exposure we had to beth that has enamoured her to us, and I myself can't put my finger on it. It may be an abdl, but it's not an exotic fascination with desiring the recognition of beth (I'm non sexual) it's not some morbid thing either, in wanting to learn more of the horrible details of what's happened. It's deffinitely a pure, hoping she's OK, almost concern. 

Everytime we see her at the start, she sad or worried, when shes waiting to say goodbye to came and go to the adoption centre, she was so anxious, but backed into a corner, but she didn't want to leave without explaining to cam, she puts others first. When cam visits her at home after her dad gets her back, she down plays her situation, and smiles, she's just happy to see cam, but puts such a brave face on it, to keep the time she has with him fun, because she knows she's going to tell him to not come back again for his safety. 

After that we only interact with her through speaking to her dad. 

Then when she comes to the house after emancipation, it's the first time we see her happy, and that shes put herself first. But even then she doesn't let her previous years experience define her, barely mentions, almost trying to pretend it didn't happen so cam would just see her as normal. I feel it's like she was only allowed one instance of each human emotion throughout the story. 

And conversley addy is the opposite. In opulence and over indulgence, and always thinking of herself. Addys immature and a baby, just in different ways that keep her panties clean and dry. 

I think cam has has the least development really. He's one dimensional. I really want to get behind him. But for a learned person, he has pretty unintelligent thoughts, lead by the hand and needy. 

I think with Beth, its the fact that she managed to emancipate herself, only for her happy ending to be snatched away so cruelly. Its a gut punch. That and her lovely poem.

It feels like she deserves more as a person. Considering there were multiple ending options, I figure there was one where she does recover. I'd be happy yo read that one one day even of its not canon.

I am one of the few who feels sorry for Beth but is realistic enough to say she is not coming back. Amanda as a nanite expert and Holly as a doctor with great expertise have both confirmed that the damage is massive and even if you fix the problem on the nerves the brain would be more like that of a newborn.

Let's not forget that Aubrey commissioned these products to do just that and even if Aubrey is evil and crazy they will have commissioned people who know what they are doing.

As cruel as it sounds Beth will not come back. Beth was a character who was supposed to suffer bad things to repeatedly reveal the cruelty of this world to Cameron.

I also can't understand the hatred for Addy. Yes she behaves Amazon Typisch but, even if that should surprise which, in the end she is an Amazon and by Stacys Naniten this drive became also stronger in her.

The Cameron so willingly after a few rounds of sex I also do not understand, well I do not understand what people find in sex but no matter, but that makes Addy itself not bad but ehr the crazy society.

Oh and what bothers me a little, and that's putting it nicely, is the way they almost demand that there should be another ending or more chapters just to cure Beth. @BabySofia wrote this story the way she thought it should be written, and even though it may not have been meant badly, it does seem disrespectful.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete