LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Worst FITTING Diaper

rusty pins

Not your worst overall diaper due to absorption, thinness, bad tapes or noisy, but what is your worst fitting diaper?  One that you just can't seem to get a good fit around your hips, between your legs, around your waist, one that has gaps here and there no matter how many times you've tried to get a good fit.  Ironically, one for me is called "Fit Right".  I got them at a Goodwill store and they are my correct size but the side panels come straight out from the sides in a rectangle shape.  They do not taper down around towards the legs in the back around your hips so you can picture a fit something like the very old belted Depends from the 1980s where the "diaper" just goes between your legs like a big long pad held in place by button on elastic traps.  In this case instead of the button straps, they have rectangle side panels that tape on.  See the photos in the add at this link.  https://www.amazon.com/FitRight-Diapers-Disposable-Incontinence-Absorbency/dp/B00KHUMBAA 

For me it was 24/7s

Living in the UK I was always interested when you American folk used to talk about the thick and absorbent disposable diapers being the ‘best’

A number of years ago someone on one of the ABDL sites bought some back with him from a trip to the USA and offered some to me to buy. 
I jumped at the chance but was really disappointed when I tried them. They were very thick (certainly against the M4s & Ultras) I was wearing at the time but I struggled with the sizing, the mediums seemed to be a lot bigger than the M4s.

Fit right are.great if.úyir  goal is  testing your  PP and. Not.mich else. The diaper they replaced was awesome for me . I wthedn to ATN.as my short.term local control diaper it works well for 2 hours of urine and 1 mess,for me that's  q 1 local doctors visit  them my aide changes me back to my regular cloth.

The diaper that just doesn't fit me is the Comficare brand.  I think that they just aren't long enough so they end up sitting really low on me.  They feel like they're always about to fall off.  Its too bad really as they are an incredibly well built diaper IMO.

Crinklz and by extension betterdry even though i'e never used the latter.

Last I heard they were one in the same. Every order of crinklz has some sort of issue with them for me, super thin shell that pin hole leaks on me seems to be the most common.

Sometimes I have problem with NS Megmax but I think that is more on me not putting it on right cause megamax can truly do no wrong.

Hmm.... there are so many.  But of those I have "in stock" now --- Rearz Inspire Select is probably the worst.  No surprise they didn't keep them around.   I do have some complaints about Crinklz too (and I told them as much when they sent out a questionnaire early this year).  Yes, the backsheet is too thin so it stretches out somewhat after the tapes are applied - and then it doesn't fit right anymore.  But their XL do seem to fit me well enough otherwise.

My main issue of so many products out there are the idiotic size ranges -- "fits up to 54 in. waste?   NO IT DOESN'T!  Just because the backsheet measures 27in" across does not mean it fits up to 54in!  It doesn't work that way!

I don't have any left in my inventory, and I will never buy them again if I can help it, but I was lured in by a sale price on Tena Breathable's early on in my 24/7 career, when I was still trying to sort out the best value proposition in store vs ABDL diapers. As an aside, I have long-since realized that wearing two or three really good diapers in 24 hours, is less expensive, and MUCH less stressful, than wearing 5 or 6 awful diapers. 

I bought the Tena's in both medium and in large, and they were both useless, but the large probably takes the cup as the worst fitting diaper ever conceived by humanity, primarily because the Velcro-like tabs aren't actually like Velcro at all, because I find Velcro to be pretty reliable, and these were not. They started pulling away strands of whatever the fuzzy cover material is almost right away, so that the tabs were able to retreat significantly, in a short period of time. Worse, once clogged up with the extracted fuzz, the tabs then held even worse than before. Thus, there was no way to snug the diaper up enough to create reliable leg seals, so, although the diaper could *probably* have held maybe a couple of cups of fluid, very often, the first couple of tablespoons ran straight to my pants. It was absurd. Clearly, they were designed primarily for people who only have a couple of hours left to live, and for people who have already died. 

• Like 1

Tena cloth-like. Tena Ative fit, with plastic, and cloth-like has the same fit, but the cloth-like will glide down much easier and will get looser much faster, so one has to wear something over it.  I rarely wear anything over the plastic diaper.
Its ironic that the best diaper is also the worst, only difference is the outer shell

ABU Simple doesn't fit me
ABU Simple Ultra fits me perfect (PeekABU with no print)
I thought they were the same fit, but they not..

I use medium Tena, but has to use Large ABDL diapers, they are cut small 

I've been testing and trying all types of diapers since the late 70s. Most will hold a good poop. Some will bunch up and lose their elasticity and sag down on your rearend. I dont want that because then you just get poop all over pants. When they ride up and give the thong feeling that also means youre gonna have a leak. I tried Prevail for women last summer and I might have well just peed my jeans because they held maybe two cups of pee, the rest went down my thighs. My Rearz Rebels easily hold one quart and I am honest about that. I drink lots of water and pee very clear. If I see any yellow pee I know Im not drinking enough water. The Prevail for women kept sagging and fallin down in back and bunching up in my crotch. So I give them a thumbs down. 

• Like 1

That said, I'm more about how the diaper fits on you than I am about it's performance as far as absorbency.  Worst fitting diaper due to gaps, too small at the waist and too large around the legs, too much room in the front and not enough in the back, etc. 

Bit of a different scenario but I once bought the plastic backed depends from a store and made it all the way home before I realized I got mediums. I could still get them on but couldn't move too much, and "using" them would have been a disaster. They were still surprisingly comfortable though, and I eventually ended up just using them a stuffer for larger ones. This confirms my theory that babies shouldn't be left in charge of supplying their own diapers.

Aside from that, I remember having issues with Aww So Cute, the ones with the pink teddy bears, but they may have delivered the wrong size.

The only scenario I can remember was way back when Goodnites were still plain white. (2000-01). I had been wearing/wetting both L and XL without too much trouble. I had gotten home from a family gathering. I had been wearing a large because it was I had. I was sitting on my bedroom floor and decided to wet it. Long story short, my Goodnite leaked bad. I still wore large every now and then, just didn’t use them. Hell of a way to find out that you were sizing out. 

On 12/27/2020 at 10:03 AM, Little Sherri said:

I don't have any left in my inventory, and I will never buy them again if I can help it, but I was lured in by a sale price on Tena Breathable's early on in my 24/7 career, when I was still trying to sort out the best value proposition in store vs ABDL diapers. As an aside, I have long-since realized that wearing two or three really good diapers in 24 hours, is less expensive, and MUCH less stressful, than wearing 5 or 6 awful diapers. 

I bought the Tena's in both medium and in large, and they were both useless, but the large probably takes the cup as the worst fitting diaper ever conceived by humanity, primarily because the Velcro-like tabs aren't actually like Velcro at all, because I find Velcro to be pretty reliable, and these were not. They started pulling away strands of whatever the fuzzy cover material is almost right away, so that the tabs were able to retreat significantly, in a short period of time. Worse, once clogged up with the extracted fuzz, the tabs then held even worse than before. Thus, there was no way to snug the diaper up enough to create reliable leg seals, so, although the diaper could *probably* have held maybe a couple of cups of fluid, very often, the first couple of tablespoons ran straight to my pants. It was absurd. Clearly, they were designed primarily for people who only have a couple of hours left to live, and for people who have already died. 

This really made me LoL!!! ?????

Anyways, for me it's the dry 24/7's that I cannot get to fit worth a tinkers damn!!! No matter how much I pull or tug or retape....they always feel HUGE, and like they are falling off! .  They work ok, when I can get them to fit 1/2 way right, but other than that.... Forget it. 

I'll stick with betterdrys, they fit really well and work great.....and look good to boot....

I'm happy with that.  I'll use up whats left of the bag of 24/7's and move on...no more of those. I stick with what works... ??

• Like 1

Thankfully I'm not incontinent as I woke up with a bare bum 
Even with underwear over Tena cloth-like it had fallen down and I doubt it would even contain pee at that point
This has never happened with plastic Tena, not even when a tape slipped

I don't understand how people accept these useless diapers and if they get to try proper plastic diapers they would never go back to cloth-like

I will still use cloth-like, but only during the day, at home, and only reasons is that they are much easier to get and cheaper. 
I have other cloth-like that is better

14 hours ago, square_duck said:

This really made me LoL!!! ?????

Antmways, for me it's the dry 24/7's that I cannot get to fit worth a tinkers damn!!! No matter how much I pull or tug or retape....they always feel HUGE, and like they are falling off! .  They work ok, when I van get them to fit 1/2 way right, but other than that.... Forget it. 

I'll stick with betterdrys, they fit really well and work great.....and look good to boot....

I'm happy with that.  I'll use up whats left of the bag of 24/7's and move on...no more of those. I stick with what works... ??

Same as me.  For years I have been reading about Confidry 24/7 and finally decided to get some.  At the last minute I got Betterdry instead after reading about them on Northshore's website and from members here.  They are great!  Next order I got the Confidry 24/7 and did not like the fit at all!  I may stay with Betterdry, Abena L4 and I may try the Northshore Supremes.  No more Confidry 24/7.  

Aside from diapers that are obviously the wrong size, probably the worst is the Abena M4. I just can't get it to fit well around the legs. The moment it gets wet enough to where the middle doesn't have instant absorption, it starts leaking. Leaving it like 80% unused.

Abenas have always generally worked well for me. Fluffing them helps a LOT too. I only had 1 fail  ata most inopportune time, but that was the only time. I wear m4's, and they work fine..... I just don't like the...ummm...... " racing stripes on the outside shell, but thats just me I guess.  ?

On 12/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, 2sail2 said:

I just got FitRight underwear and they do fit pretty good, but.....forget about absorption.  Depends are better.  I'm going to have to buy an insert for them.

I got NS XS inserts, what a huge difference it makes.  The booster and the underwear last now through one  wetting, which makes it good for four to five hours for me.  The combination is very comfortable too and not bulky.