LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you doing today in diapers?

deacon

On 12/27/2020 at 7:42 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

LooI read that too quickly with.haxy vision and really wondered what.an english roast diaper was? 3ither.way hope it was good !

English Roast Diaper.  At least it wasn't "dry" like some roasts cooked too long!  It was probably well "browned" though!

Tomorrow Daddy and I are having a complete Daddy/little day with cartoons, snuggles, colouring, snuggles, arts and crafts, snuggles, bath time, snuggles, diaper changes and yup, more snuggles.

There really is nothing quite as special as spending time with a loving partner who doesn't tolerate their partner being a little but full on loves it ??

I couldn't imagine not being able to have my Daddy diaper me then cuddle me in his arms ??

First time in awhile I went outside diapered. Shopped at the grocery store and then went for lunch. I love wearing when we go out. Fun when you are the only one who knows your wetting as you go about your business.

As an essential worker I am going in to the office and will be diapered under my adult clothes and wet throughout the day.  I think todays choice of diaper will be Aww So Cute which is a good day time diaper for a balance of discretion and very good absorbency.

Today is housed cleaning day and I got up  changed diapers and locking rubber pants and a pvc very short maids outfit and wig and I have been doing house work and I love it. This maids outfit is very exciting to see on and with knee hi fubber rain boots looks sexy to me, myi opinion. It does cause me to have a few orgasums and that feels real good. Have a wonderful new year. 

6 hours ago, deacon said:

Today is housed cleaning day and I got up  changed diapers and locking rubber pants and a pvc very short maids outfit and wig and I have been doing house work and I love it. This maids outfit is very exciting to see on and with knee hi fubber rain boots looks sexy to me, myi opinion. It does cause me to have a few orgasums and that feels real good. Have a wonderful new year. 

And this was not the end , it turned out very interesting and one never knows who is in diapers in your neighborhood. 

I do? I know everyone who is either perdonaly  or via a friends husband who is the garbage man , you can.find out crazy info about people from there mai and garbage people, just by.observong the are and bills they.get what hourss there home , what they.eat and garbage , if you add that to browser history you would know things pecular things   

Since I have been wetting this since 8, and it is 1 AM, starting to smell, which means that Dolly Lisa will not be able to keep her hands off my panties under my babydoll in bed

On 12/30/2020 at 9:21 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Good food good meat good God let's fill our seat!

Don't say that unless you have a ABDL family Thanksgiving otherwise people will think your strange!

Of course, "God let us fill our seat" has the double meaning of having a large gathering around the table, hence "fill out seat" meaning people sitting in their chairs at the dinner table.  But if you eat too much rich food, you may also be "filling your seat" in a different way, meaning you better have good quality diapers on! 

20 hours ago, deacon said:

Have you been vacuuming the living room in front of the picture window with the curtains wide open again?  Bending over with your back to the window to pick up stuff on the floor?

Right now I am up in the morning enjoying a wet and messy Abena M4.  I am going to exercise for about an hour before changing into a clean diaper and then just relax and wet during the day without my wife even knowing that I am wetting my diaper, unless it starts to get too bulky and sag at which time she might comment that its time to change.  Go Buckeyes!

4 hours ago, Moochie said:

Right now I am up in the morning enjoying a wet and messy Abena M4.  I am going to exercise for about an hour before changing into a clean diaper and then just relax and wet during the day without my wife even knowing that I am wetting my diaper, unless it starts to get too bulky and sag at which time she might comment that its time to change.  Go Buckeyes!

Exercising in a wet and messy diaper will surely cause stuff to move around a lot, wow,, what a great feeling that will be.