LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential New Covid Restriction Mandate....but a good one.....

I just came across a Covid Restriction Mandate that I can finally get behind.......

The problem is, if applied to the general population....it would make getting diapers as difficult as it was getting personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).

Those of you with large stashes would make out well.......

Maybe we can start a grassroots mandate and push it though our respective authoritarian bodies.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/china-tells-cabin-crew-to-wear-diapers-on-risky-covid-flights

Maybe the general public would finally be sensitized to how terrible standard pharmacy disposable diapers actually are.

Now before you flame me.......I'm kidding.......but you have to admit it's an interesting development.

Coffee...? * crinkle crinkle crinkle* Tea..?* Crinkle crinkle crinkle* snacks..!?? Oh! Errmm  excuse me, I think I have a bit of a leak.......? *rushes off down the isle to the forbidden restroom to change at 35000 feet* ?

2 hours ago, Wetpants said:

Just throwing this out......

What if the pandemic did become so extensive that authorities banned the use of public rest rooms or rest rooms in restaurants?

Some businesses have already closed their rest rooms.  Restaurants and gas stations.  Also, some states shutdown the facilities at their rest areas.  There were stories about that early in the pandemic.  Don’t know if it’s still the case. 

8 hours ago, Wetpants said:

We need to be careful....we'll set off a panic like the one that happened for masks  and gloves.......

Of course if the general population just buys the drug store junk...we'll be ok. 

We have secret knowledge.......

I was just thinking that! I wonder how long it would take the vanillas to catch on?

• 2 weeks later...

All news is fake if you want it to be!

This is from feb-sh about a couple during their shutdown.
This is the girl friends {POV) when she is going back for a reconfirmation test at the hospital where she works for as well.
Better talk with my co workers while here....

gkdsf6f1d5q41.thumb.jpg.7223ac683d1b7deb4a380f30d18d4a41.jpg

a few years ago we all would've said this was fap fic.....

On 12/11/2020 at 9:07 AM, Clr224 said:

Some businesses have already closed their rest rooms.  Restaurants and gas stations.  Also, some states shutdown the facilities at their rest areas.  There were stories about that early in the pandemic.  Don’t know if it’s still the case. 

Wisconsin closed most of the restrooms at 95% of rest areas years ago, they also eleminated 90% of the rest areas along major highways. 

No healthy person should really have any need to poo while away from home, and if you avoid "acid" drinks like coffee and orange juice, and drink water, your pee wont smell.
You can drink a little coffee, if you drink more water, before and after, to dilute the smell, from experience...

Most people would go to the store and buy cloth-like so the ABDL companies wont be affected much

I bought masks, but I haven't worn any yet, as they are not required and I shop late or early, when there is few people in store
They are required in the neighboring city, but I live in a small town

On 12/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Letting them take care of their "times of urgency" in their pants ;)

• Like 2
On 12/25/2020 at 3:33 AM, Dubious said:

No healthy person should really have any need to poo while away from home

The normal range of how often people need to poop is anywhere from once every three days to three times a day. And you don't think healthy people need to poop away from home?

9 hours ago, Elbs said:

The normal range of how often people need to poop is anywhere from once every three days to three times a day. And you don't think healthy people need to poop away from home?

You are not healthy if you need to poop 3 times a day