LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parent accidently orders ABDL diapers for her children

I'm suprized this dosnt happen more often considering how much adult diapers have evolved even in the last 10 years. Story I'm hearing is that the parent needed diapers for her children and requested a size larger then 6.

Welp...the shelter dun messed up and the results are just hilarious!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

I don't see an image.  I tried going to the link, but there are a bazillion photos on that account.

Its not a image. Its a video. You should be seeing this:

Screenshot_20201129-143550.png

When we were in PA we had a neighbor with an autistic child, maybe 4-5 y/o.  They had some trouble potty training the boy and he also did not like to wear clothes.  You would always see him running around, outside, etc in just a diaper.  On several occasions I thought I saw him in ABU DinoRawrz on several occasions.  One day I was out working in the yard and the boy let himself outside, the mother was on the phone and distracted.  Since he had a tendency to wander, I casually walked up and kept him company until I could get his mother's attention.   If his diapers weren't ABU, they were pretty darn close (he had a diaper and short T-shirt on). 

I am sure there are some who intentionally buy ABDL diapers for larger children or challenged adults with the mental acuity of a child. 

Joey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2021 at 3:30 PM, Alex Bridges said:

This kid lost the parent lottery hard.

Or else he hit the jackpot

MOMMY: Look what's waiting for yo; Dear. It will be called 'Daily Diapers
Kid: HELL yes!!!!. Just as long as it ain't [that site] When do I start?!?!

There is always another interpretation

• 1 month later...