LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have started cuddling a teddy at night

I suffer PTSD, and when wearing I do regress to an age before my abuse, which is nice, I feel very secure in a diaper.

But the other evening on the way to bed, I had a little wobble, felt anxious and before I knew it or realised (didn't until morning when my husband pointed out the teddy in bed next to me) I had gone in to my 8 year old sons room and take his softest (and most unused teddy), it is so soft.

I woke that morning cuddling it, and my sleep was unreal, so deep and peaceful.

Hubby said he was amazed, normally I grind my teeth, with ted, I do not.

Have tried him now 3 nights in a row, and definitely much better sleep.

Age 47, snuggling a teddy....... but he is so soft, hubby said I looked cute asleep cuddling ted.

• Like 2

Teddies can make such a big difference.  Glad you found out!  Every night I cuddle Teddy all through the night, with my dummy in my mouth, and it makes me feel little and comfortable.  My wife's got used to it, and she gets cuddles too of course.  During the day, Teddy's downstairs next to me on the settee, or sitting there waiting for me to sit down with him (he's there now).  He has to be banished upstairs when we're expecting visitors though.  If we go away for an overnight stay, Teddy always comes with us.

• Like 1

I got a bear about a year and a half ago. He’s 3 and a half feet long, so plenty to actually cuddle with. Never could cuddle with standard sized bears. I do find it comforting and comfortable. I’m a side sleeper and tuck his arm behind my neck. Sometimes it’s just too hot to hold him, but I still like using him as a pillow

19 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Spidey needs a diaper.

Looks cool, how big is he?

Well you already know of approve of this little buddy.   Now ValentinesStuff Spidey doesn't need a diaper I already have one on. ?

• Like 1

I have been sleeping with a teddy. I'm a side sleeper. He lays right up against me with his head just under my chin. I love the fluffy feeling under my chin. I also love the soft fluffy feeling on my chest when I sleep with no shirt on. I also usually fall asleep holding his one arm and the over my arm. Almost like he is cuddling my arm. Unfortunately he is not allow off the bed unless my family is put and about for a few hours l. Then he comes upstairs with me. He then sits in my lap and we watch TV. The other day I had a sucker I was sucking on and he just had to have some too. Hehehe. 

• Like 2
On 11/5/2020 at 5:11 AM, Dlbychoice said:

I have been sleeping with a teddy. I'm a side sleeper. He lays right up against me with his head just under my chin. I love the fluffy feeling under my chin. I also love the soft fluffy feeling on my chest when I sleep with no shirt on. I also usually fall asleep holding his one arm and the over my arm. Almost like he is cuddling my arm. Unfortunately he is not allow off the bed unless my family is put and about for a few hours l. Then he comes upstairs with me. He then sits in my lap and we watch TV. The other day I had a sucker I was sucking on and he just had to have some too. Hehehe. 

That's nice! I'm glad you found yourself a furry friend. I hope you enjoy him for years to come.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:11 AM, Dlbychoice said:

I too cuddle ted under my chin, in to my chest, I lay on my side, and I snuggle against him, like a prop, he keeps me in a nice position on the bed, and he is soooooo soft, love him, love snuggling, at the mo, he stays in the bedroom, a few times I have been tempted to go grab him for a quick snuggle during the day, I work from home, so never far from him.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:19 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

I'm thinking about getting this as a sleeping buddy. It's called the Spiderman Snuggle plush pillow. Tell me what you guys think!?

61Y9o4VlwOL._AC_SL1000_.thumb.jpg.0ae5abf206fece29f9347e835feab45d.jpg

If only they had one of those that looked like a firefly and glowed in the dark.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the replies, Ted and I are sleeping now every night together, and its funny a few times now I have woke when he has fallen out of bed, and when I wake, I always instantly know where he is, and grab him first thing, cuddle, then wake.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Several months ago I started cuddling a teddy in bed and I have been sleeping much better I also use a pacifier(been using a pacifier for a while now) my husband doesn’t mind because he knows I am sleeping better and don’t worry he gets plenty of cuddles too.

• 1 month later...

I've always slept with stuffed animals my whole life, I can't sleep without holding one in my arms, close to my chest.  It makes me feel safer and more secure.  My go-to teddy right now is a sheep named Bramley, he keeps me company when I go out in the car, and has occasionally come into shops with me; he hates being left behind.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been sleeping with a stuffed animal for a short while now. My sister bought a stuffed cow for her kid when he was just like 2 or 3. We rescued a puppy and he had (has) a habit of chewing on hard things. He’s chewed the eyes out of so many stuffed animals and de-stuffed them too. I’ve put the cow up in the closet to save it from the pup after my nephew lost interest in it (he’d pull it down, play with it for a little bit, then leave it lying around). It’s an expensive stuffed animal too.

Anyway, I was talking to someone one day about me feeling lonely at night and wishing I had someone to cuddle, and she suggested using the cow. At this point, the cow is seeing the least amount of attention from my nephew as ever, and he’s still leaving it lying around when he does grab it, so I decided to claim it.

It’s a big cow; about 2.5 feet long. It’s not so great a cuddle buddy (needs more stuffing for that), but it’s an excellent pillow. Excluding it, I have two pillows, and where my head usually rests is where they meet. This is a bit uncomfortable, but if I put the cow there, it’s almost perfect for me. I still struggle to fall asleep and I’ll still get lonely sometimes, but I do admit that the cow has helped in some way or another for both.

Sometimes I’ll pretend the cow is sentient and I’ll let it watch me play Xbox or something. My nephew will too when he’s over.

• 1 month later...

I started this 7... maybe 8 years ago.  Now I can't think of not sleeping with one.  My go-to-buddy is a tiger I got from Big Plush.com (sadly no longer available).  It's about 40" long and big enough that an adult small diaper fits quite well.  Here he is wearing an ABU Little Paws.  My other bed-time pal is my Pluslife snow leopard.  I found a comforter at Kohls that's a pattern match too!  She's longer than the bed, so her tail has to wrap sideways under the covers.  It's so relaxing to just pull them up close in the morning - so much so I don't want to get out of bed!

20210311_225340.jpg

snep camo.jpg

• Like 2