LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulk Buying?

For those of you that wear 24/7 or just go through a lot of diapers, where do you buy your diapers? My fiancée and I both love wearing diapers, but cannot rationalize spending roughly $30 for 10 diapers from Wearing Cloud. Most sites I’ve seen only sell diapers individually and that really doesn’t work for two of us. Is there any place to buy quality diapers in large numbers?

21 minutes ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

For those of you that wear 24/7 or just go through a lot of diapers, where do you buy your diapers? My fiancée and I both love wearing diapers, but cannot rationalize spending roughly $30 for 10 diapers from Wearing Cloud. Most sites I’ve seen only sell diapers individually and that really doesn’t work for two of us. Is there any place to buy quality diapers in large numbers?

Yes there are many different places to buy diapers from.  And the more you buy the cheaper it gets.

https://us.abuniverse.com/

https://rearz.ca/

https://tykables.com/

I mostly buy mine from ABuniverse though I have bought from Rearz 

And tykables well that one there I just don't care for the prices.

33 minutes ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

I am becoming wearing 24/7 I wear abena M4 holds a lot of urine but they are cheap and tend to clump when wet.  They go for $52 for 3 packs of 14 on amazon plus one day shipping if you have amazon prime.

I wasn't sure if you meant "Bulk Buying" as buying bulky diapers or buying a lot at a time to get a cheaper price.  If you want average diapers, nothing special or long lasting, check your local Goodwill and Thrift stores.  They often have lower end store type diapers new in the unopened packages for $3 to $5 each.  The bottom line is if you wear diapers a lot and want fancy prints or premium diapers, you can save some money buying in bulk by the case, but you will still end up paying a lot for your supply of diapers.  Wearing often can run thousands a year in premium diapers, even by the case. 

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Not sure where you live at, but I wanted to add https://www.northshorecare.com/ in the US, to the list. Good diapers, at decent prices. Not that anyone here hasn’t already given good suggestions, just wanted to add that one. 

I concur that this is a great source for diapers. Buying by the case gets you a much better rate on shipping and brings down the per-diaper cost. Just be sure to ask for a free sample before you buy 60 diapers, lol. NorthShore also has auto ship where you save money if you sign up to have an order delivered automatically every month, two months, etc. and they periodically send me free samples of other diapers they have with my order and in my size which is awesome.

• Like 1

I went 24/7 back in 2018.  Bulk buying (by the case) is definitely the way to go.    The supplier will depend on what country you are in.  I'm in Australia so that may or may not be helpful to you.

Tactical use of cloth can stretch your budget but watch out for odor and skin condition.  I've also worked out that it's cheaper to use fewer, premium diapers than it is to use a larger number of cheaper ones.  Working from home (where I can easily manage risk leakage), I've been running on two high quality diapers per day for around 5 months with no skin dramas.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, oznl said:

I went 24/7 back in 2018.  Bulk buying (by the case) is definitely the way to go.    The supplier will depend on what country you are in.  I'm in Australia so that may or may not be helpful to you.

Tactical use of cloth can stretch your budget but watch out for odor and skin condition.  I've also worked out that it's cheaper to use fewer, premium diapers than it is to use a larger number of cheaper ones.  Working from home (where I can easily manage risk leakage), I've been running on two high quality diapers per day for around 5 months with no skin dramas.

I wish i could get away with the Skin Dramas.  They suck.  I am chaffed right now and it hurts

10 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

Abu

Might check in here under The Diaper Store-Shopping. Every once in a while, somebody might be cleaning out their closet, so to speak, and may be getting ready to unload some stuff. Might be worth a look, for what it’s worth. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 3:23 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I buy by the case from Northshore.

^^ this. Amazon is also an okay source but you can almost always find them cheaper direct from the manufacturers.

I would also recommend Northshore diapers to anyone who wears Abena M4s, as they're a superior product in every way (they're more absorbent, don't clump, suppress odor better, and aren't as noisy, for starters.) My next favorites are the Dottie Pride and Rearz Princess, though those can be a little spendy.

On 8/12/2020 at 12:17 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

Well, it does depend ? on the brand you want.  Some brands aren't readily available in the US.  What is it you're looking for specifically?

I buy multiple cases at a time or bulk buy 10 cases when theres a sale to keep the overall prices down.  buying single bags is to expensive on a regular bases I only by single bags when trying a new diaper I may switch to. 

The last time I ordered Crinklz diapers was from Northshore,  4 bags of 15 per case, 4 cases of diapers,  that was 240 diapers for just over $400, not quite $2.00/diaper, but when you can get by on 3 or less diapers a day the price justify itself. 

Ive used cheaper diapers,  which only ment more diaper changes during the day and a soaked diaper and bed in the morning.