LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you remember being in diapers as a baby

Early memories can be a bit of a tricky thing. Obviously everyone is a bit different and there are a lot of things that can affect these memories. In fact what we sometimes believe we remember is potentially not even a memory. 

I have very vague memories myself of being diapered. These memories are hard to explain  but perhaps the best way to describe them is to say they are more emotional and much less vivid.

I tend to have always had a very good memory but the baby years go a bit beyond that. One thing though, I have lots of memories from when I was maybe as early as 4, definitely 5+. I would line my underwear with TP then mess. I do recall of the time remembering what it was like to mess and really missing it. 

At about 4 I also remember being over at a friends and talking about having diaper rash cream put on my bottom. He had started the conversation and whatever it was he had said was something similar. I don’t recall his situation now as it has just been too long. 

I remember being in my blankie sleeper, dragging around my favorite blanket and even being day diapered as a punishment because I refused to stop setting at night (this was about 4 based on where we were, my trike and other memories). 

but during the diaper years I just remember a general feeling and being very happy. 

i do have lots of other memories, some might be around potty training, some are definitely associated with bed wetting, and many related to my sister snd other later siblings. I was in cloth and I remember the triangle shaped Kimbies, my middle brother got these and I was so jealous even at 6 to 8 when this happened.

Obviously I have tons and tons of diaper memories from 5+ with things really taking off around 10 to 11, but that is pretty far from when I was a baby.

• Like 1

I've had several memories of myself being little: and some of those involve when I was wearing diapers and someone would change me. Many of these we're in the living room in my old house. A couple times I was changed and then allowed to go outside and play on the deck. I always have someone helping me, and then making sure that I'm well protected. Regardless of where I was changed, there was always a box of pampers nearby, and the aroma of a pampers diaper is like a major shot of endorphins to your system: that smell can stick you in orbit forever, cause you'll never forget it and you probably always will remember it.

When I was little, diapers were a common thing around the house, and several of my neighbors had young children that I used to hang out with when we were being babysat. I also had little cousins that were using diapers, so that was very common, along with my brother and I being disabled and one of my aunts as well.

A lot of my memories were dealing with going to the beach in the summertime: I always ended up going swimming and I always had a pair of rubber pants on underneath. I was well taken care of and so was my brother, so I guess I had a lot of good memories. I don't know is there will ever be a way to relive the smell have an old time pampers diaper: they took all the perfume out long ago, but I always will have that feeling holding a pampers diaper or smelling it, or being around kids that wore diapers. I don't think I'll ever forget what it smelled like, and I can guarantee you if somebody walked in here with a box of pampers from that era, I would be inorbit on the ceiling!

Good Memories!

Brian

• Like 1

Yes. I was in full time diapers until I was almost 5 and bed wetter diapers after that. I remember lying on the changing table when I was 4 with a pacifier in my mouth and my mom unsnapping and removing my plastic pants, untaping my wet diaper and cleaning me with baby wipes. She opened a new Pampers and slid it under me, powdered me and taped it on snugly. She snapped my plastic pants back on and told me I was getting too big for this. My little brother was already potty trained and in regular tighty whities and he would watch and giggle while I got my diaper changed. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, DiaperboyMatthew said:

Yes. I was in full time diapers until I was almost 5 and bed wetter diapers after that. I remember lying on the changing table when I was 4 with a pacifier in my mouth and my mom unsnapping and removing my plastic pants, untaping my wet diaper and cleaning me with baby wipes. She opened a new Pampers and slid it under me, powdered me and taped it on snugly. She snapped my plastic pants back on and told me I was getting too big for this. My little brother was already potty trained and in regular tighty whities and he would watch and giggle while I got my diaper changed. 

Interesting.  I was in night diapers until I was close to 6 years old but out of day diapers around the normal age, 2 to 2-1/2.  I can understand the night diapers but what was the reason you were so late to day train?  Did you just enjoy being in diapers and getting changed at that age and want it to continue, or did you actually have some problems controlling yourself?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Interesting.  I was in night diapers until I was close to 6 years old but out of day diapers around the normal age, 2 to 2-1/2.  I can understand the night diapers but what was the reason you were so late to day train?  Did you just enjoy being in diapers and getting changed at that age and want it to continue, or did you actually have some problems controlling yourself?

Yeah, I was the same way buddy. I didn't get OUT of diapers until I was 6 years old. Mostly because my Mommy was lazy when it came to potty training me, but I didn't care.????? I wish I could say that I was a bad little boy and that's why I was in diapers so long, but that never happened. I wish I did though!??? I regret not being a bad little boy when I had the chance. I was always trying to be the good little boy but now that I look back on it, I think it was kind of overrated honestly.??????? I ALSO enjoyed being changed during the daytime, I just WISH I could remember most of my diaper changes but I can't.???

• Like 1

I have few memories of early childhood.  That may be good, I do not remember all the pains of growing up either and unable to express what is wrong.  Later as a kid, my dad used to threaten diapers as a punishment.  I cannot recall him ever doing it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, froggy said:

I have few memories of early childhood.  That may be good, I do not remember all the pains of growing up either and unable to express what is wrong.  Later as a kid, my dad used to threaten diapers as a punishment.  I cannot recall him ever doing it.

My memory of babyhood is surprising... i can remember:

Reaching to try to grab the mobile over my head in my crib, then was able to reach it and shake the living shit out of it---and then suddenly was higher!

I can remember laying on my tummy and rubbing my crib sheet and feeling the plastic of the mattress--I really like that feeling...

I can remember squirming like crazy having my diaper changed--and my mother letting me get stuck with a diaper pin--and I knew she did it!

I can remember crawling out of my crib the first time, and the second, and my mother spanking me the third time...

No doubt all these memories and more are why I am attracted to diapers...

• Like 1

I vaguely remember being in plastic pants at around age 3. I guess I was in diapers then too. Wet the bed while growing up, but was never in diapers or plastic pants. Bedwetting stopped shortly age around age 18. Was hit or miss for several years. Finally put myself back in diapers and plastic pants when they became more available. Bedwetting every night now. Occasionally during the day too. Now age 71 and still a night floater.

• Like 1

While I know that it is highly, highly unlikely that I remember anything from the time I was in the crib--and any "memory" may be because there is a picture of me in the crib with a top on and just a diaper and plastic pants.  I was on my stomach and a stuffed animal was under my private area.  Nonetheless, in my heart-of-hearts I swear I can remember my mom taking the photo.  Perhaps the click of the camera or the pop of the flash bulb woke me.  In this "memory", I recall how good everything felt:  the diaper, the plastic pants, the stuffed animal rubbing on me.  I recall heaven.  But, as @Kiddieo said above, "Early memories can be a bit of a tricky thing."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no memories of diapers but some memories of an occasional accident in my pants. Very rare, but I actually think these rare accidents formed a foundation of where I am at now with my love for diapers. I don't remember being scolded, my mother was very kind and loving.

I also don't have memories of being diapered as a baby. Most of my memories begin between 4 and 5 when I was well out of diapers. 

When my brother got to toddler age I do remember sneaking and wearing his plastic pants. When my mom found out I remember her saying something to the effect of "You don't really want to have to wear these do you?" Of course I said no but that wasn't quite true.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

With the advent of larger diapers,  many parents weren't as anxious to potty train someone so they put potty training on the back burner 

@Little Spider Did you mind wearing diapers past the typical diaper wearing age? Did you find that it was easier to potty train because you were older?

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, hlcl said:

With the advent of larger diapers,  many parents weren't as anxious to potty train someone so they put potty training on the back burner 

@Little Spider Did you mind wearing diapers past the typical diaper wearing age? Did you find that it was easier to potty train because you were older?

No, potty training for me wasn't easier because I was older. If anything, my mom probably should have kept me in diapees a LOT longer. So instead of being out of diapers at 6, I probably should have stayed in them till I was at least 12. I had a lot of accidents growing up as a kid and an diaper would have DEFINITELY made those a LOT easier. But then again, I don't think I would be a ABDL if I didn't have those experiences, so in many ways I'm grateful for that.???♥️????? Oh and I LOVED wearing diapers past the typical potty training age. I found it was a LOT easier to just get my diaper changed and go back to playing every single day than using the icky potty. That's probably why I love being a baby so much, because babies have the BEST life ever they don't have to worry about potty training, or responsibility, all they have to do is just crap their diaper and go back to playing. Yep, it's the best!??????♥️??????????

• Like 1

I have memories of being changed when I was a toddler. There was also an incident when I was four.  I was caught taking a pair of plastic pants off the neighbour's clothesline. I spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to get them down. I had just got them on when I was busted. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

I have memories of being changed when I was a toddler. There was also an incident when I was four.  I was caught taking a pair of plastic pants off the neighbour's clothesline. I spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to get them down. I had just got them on when I was busted. 

Getting caught red handed like that, is worst case. ? But, I guess if you are only 4, it’s not as big a deal. It would depend on, how upsetting it was for your parents too, weather or not they had any punishment for you. Was there any ? 

• Like 2

Ya,

A Few, one when I was at the beach with the babysitter\uncle and brothers and sisters. I was playing in just a diaper. The other when I was running down the stairs to greet the babysitter @ the front door. I was in my footed jammies wearing diapers and plastic pants. I can still rember the rustling sound and my sister batting my behind. She thought I was so cute.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Getting caught red handed like that, is worst case. ? But, I guess if you are only 4, it’s not as big a deal. It would depend on, how upsetting it was for your parents too, weather or not they had any punishment for you. Was there any ? 

I don't recall any punishment, however I do remember how mortified I was at the time. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i do have a few faint memories of being a toddler in diaper

i was out on a shopping trip with my mother, we had just gotten out of the car. i felt a need to pee. so i informed her "mummy, weewee" i apparently had a very small bladder, and didnt notify her in time to make it to the public toilet. i squatted in the middle of the parking lot and "went". cars were honking, and my mother was visibly frustrated, and angrily dragged me by the hand to the family room, with baby changing tables. i remember my legs dangled off the table, and there was other woman in the room, but i don't recall feeling any embarrassment.

on another occasion. i was watching a movie with my father and brother. i decided to run behind the couch to do a poo. leaving my brother disgusted. my father took me into his room, layed me on his bed and started to change me. i must have been in a playful mood, as i was squirming enough for my father to need to hold me firmly by the legs. i remember being lectured, but not specifically what it was about, was it about pooing in my diaper when i should have gone to the toilet? or was it my kicking and squirming, when i should have been staying still for daddy to change me?

i also have one memory of being checked, i recall i was in pull ups. my father, saying nothing. came towards me, bent me forward, and looked inside of the back of my pull up. "daddy, whadduya doing?" i asked "checking if you made a poopoo" he responded. i must have just farted, because he didn't change me then

• Like 3

Seems overboard.  You were wearing a diaper so why did your mom get frustrated when you had to use it on the shopping trip?  I can understand if you were being potty trained and you went in your diaper behind the couch, but again you were still in diapers even if they were trying to potty train you.

• Like 3