LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables

Tj25

They suck.  They really, really, suck.

Which is good for a diaper.  I want one that sucks all of the pee into it ?

They are a bit pricey, but their main diapers are nice and thick with the Waddle cut (Cammies, Galactics, Overnights, Little Rawrs, Puppers, Unicorns).  Those models are all the same  underlying diaper with a different graphic design.  I like the Unicorns, and am warming up to the Puppers.  The other designs do nothing for me.

The other diapers they sell are manufactured by other vendors -- the Pride diapers are from Dotty Diaper Co, and the PlayDayz and Little Rascals are from Nappies R Us.  While those diapers are good for what they are, you may be able to find them cheaper at their regular stores if you are in the UK.  PlayDayz are a daytime diaper, which means they are thinner and less absorbent.  Little Rascals seem to be similar to a Rearz Safari in make and model.  The Pride diapers are a little thinner than most ABDL diapers, but it has a lot of SAP so they hold a lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tykables are the only nappy I like wearing at night now.  The hook and loop 'tapes' are awesome as you can readjust with no loss of stickiness and because of their ridiculously high capacity, night time leaks are rarer than other makes.  Yes they are expensive, but you will need fewer of them if like me you also try to get away with wearing in the day too when you can ;)

If I were to make one little grumble, I'd like the plastic to be smoother, but you can't have it all! 

Edit: Just realised my profile pic is a Tykables Unicorn! 

• Like 1

There's NO doubt about it. I definitely slept like a baby last night while diapered in a Tykables Overnight waddle.                                                           I woke up and started another day both wet and poopy like a baby too. 

Not really available here since the official supplier stopped delivering, cause they don't know how to mark the packages correctly, which led to some being returned 

ABU has no problem marking my packages the correct way, so I have spent all my money there this year 

I really like Tykables and like the hook and loop tapes.  The tapes make it easy to adjust as needed.  However, the moved way up market and are pricey.

Those Tykables Unicorns really have my interest. They seem thick and plasticky and a nice white background. I love that girly print they have. I mostly like plain white plastic diapers  but theres something about being daring and different putting on such a girly diaper once in a while. I havent bought any yet but long for them often. They are pricey only 10 for 40..and hard to find sometimes.

To me, Tykables are kind of strange. They fit ok, and I absolutely LOVE the fastening system!!! But..... I havn't tried all of them, but from what I read above, the basic "chassis" or core is the same for many, just different outer shell plastic....ok.

My issue is capacity. I have tried the overnites and the little builders because I liked the print ( but then they discontinued that one ?). What I found is that they have an "ok" capacity, but they seem to reach saturation early and don't wick as fast as needed. The feeling then becomes really......mushy, like when you put to much milk in your oatmeal. Unlike, say Crinkles, which swell up and become more firm and "doughy", but not mushy. Plus they seem to wick much faster. 

It is that mushy feeling that causes concern, as to weather the diaper will leak soon, or. an possibly hold more, or just needs to be changed.. * shrug* 

But, like I said, I haven't tried all the types they have, though I feel they would perform pretty much the same, but of the ones I have tried so far, the overnites seem to be the best. Comfortable to the point I forget I'm wearing them!! 

I think all of this has to do with the construction/ mix of SAP to pulp in the aquisition layer. To much SAP and not enough of anything else to hold everything together, hence the mushy sensation, and feeling they are saturated. 

Again, I really liked the little builders print, just wish they had a higher capacity. Might try the dino ones, they look cute....but...just don't know how much they hold or how long they last. 

Just my 2¢ worth..kind of a llve/hate thing. 

Qwack

I really did not like them.  Not saying I won't try them again.  I just do not think they need to be that much money.  If I want to spend that much on a diaper I will order from Rearz and pay the shipping.  I also prefer a plastic tape on the diaper.  Not that Velcro crap.

• 6 months later...

I just cancelled my subscription box, but that was financial, and nothing to do with the product. I quite like them. I'm not sure if it's because I'm between sizes and the Large is just a bit too large, but they seem to have solved an issue with chaffing, making my sides off-color. I really appreciate that. And, I enjoy the feeling when wet, but, boy, it takes a lot of wetting to get that feeling!

On another note: Have you seen the "Cammies"? They have a hidden woman on them, seductively posed. I was quite pleased when I saw it, because it's a more-inclusive diaper this way. Check it out--it's not hard to find. Looks like a princess!

I started buying Tykables Camelots about 3 months ago and I am very, very happy with them. They are quite possibly the best diapers I've ever worn. I find the hook & loop fastener a great alternative to the usual sticky tapes. These are particularly useful given the capacity/weight the diaper is capable of, as you can adjust/tighten the diaper endlessly. With sticky tapes, you only get one or goes to adjust at best. The fact that you get the hook & loop plus a plastic outer covering is just brilliant. These cost me around $4.90 a diaper, which is pretty exy but on par with diapers like Bambino Bianco Ultrastretch. Most other brands such as Rearz or TotalDry are $1.00-$1.50 cheaper, although these usually have much lower capacity..

Recently I wore these on a long drive and I went nearly 12 hours before a change. I think they were reasonably discrete under my loose-fitting shorts. At the last fuel stop, I did a huge pee and I was sure that I'd start leaking but the diaper took it all. Thankfully I was alone at the service station because after this the bulge at the front of the diaper wasn't being disguised any more. I walked around for 10 minutes to let the fluid contents settle down, after which it was safe to sit down and drive the final two hours without wetting the seats. 

I also started using Tykables Dubblers at the same time and I am super impressed with these too - I only wear these at home as they're too bulky to fit under any pants I own. The initial thickness is cool but it's even better as the volume being absorbed increases - it's really quite remarkable how much the Camelots with a Dubbler will hold.

I began buying Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid diapers from the same distributor around four months ago. Everything I said about the Camelots applies to these - almost as brilliant but they are cheaper (at $3.63/diaper). Because of this last point I tend to buy and wear these slightly more than the Camelots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though they are a bit pricey, I do feel like Tykables are worth it if you have the extra scratch to spend on them. The Waddle Cut makes them cut very generously, and in my opinion makes them feel not as restrictive. They’re fairly thirsty diapers too, ones that I’ve spent most or a whole day in with little issue. Love the tapes, love the designs, love the performance. Really, price is my only gripe, but even then it isn’t terrible.

I myself have a small issue with dubblers and that is they’re fine for my first wetting but when I wet a second or third time they seem to repel rather than absorb my urine and cause my diaper to leak at the leg openings even though my diaper is nowhere near capacity. Has anyone else experienced this?

On 2/14/2021 at 4:03 AM, maxpower said:

I started buying Tykables Camelots about 3 months ago and I am very, very happy with them. They are quite possibly the best diapers I've ever worn. I find the hook & loop fastener a great alternative to the usual sticky tapes. These are particularly useful given the capacity/weight the diaper is capable of, as you can adjust/tighten the diaper endlessly. With sticky tapes, you only get one or goes to adjust at best. The fact that you get the hook & loop plus a plastic outer covering is just brilliant. These cost me around $4.90 a diaper, which is pretty exy but on par with diapers like Bambino Bianco Ultrastretch. Most other brands such as Rearz or TotalDry are $1.00-$1.50 cheaper, although these usually have much lower capacity..

Recently I wore these on a long drive and I went nearly 12 hours before a change. I think they were reasonably discrete under my loose-fitting shorts. At the last fuel stop, I did a huge pee and I was sure that I'd start leaking but the diaper took it all. Thankfully I was alone at the service station because after this the bulge at the front of the diaper wasn't being disguised any more. I walked around for 10 minutes to let the fluid contents settle down, after which it was safe to sit down and drive the final two hours without wetting the seats. 

I also started using Tykables Dubblers at the same time and I am super impressed with these too - I only wear these at home as they're too bulky to fit under any pants I own. The initial thickness is cool but it's even better as the volume being absorbed increases - it's really quite remarkable how much the Camelots with a Dubbler will hold.

I began buying Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid diapers from the same distributor around four months ago. Everything I said about the Camelots applies to these - almost as brilliant but they are cheaper (at $3.63/diaper). Because of this last point I tend to buy and wear these slightly more than the Camelots.