LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble with Adisc

2 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

My favorite thing is when people say ABDL isnt a kink... It is... Absolutely is

Using this definition,

2a: a mental or physical peculiarity : ECCENTRICITY, QUIRK

b: WHIM

It is, but do not try to claim it is sexual for everyone, because it isn't.

You know the best thing about this thread?  All of us that have had poor experiences with Adisc and have been warned or banned over nothing can voice all our opinions of them here in full detail and there is nothing that they can do about it, no matter how much they dislike it!  Kind of like Payback Time!

On 11/29/2020 at 2:12 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Same thing with the Fetlife crowd. A bunch of disgusting people there in the community

The worst part of ADISC at the moment is the inconsistent management. Moo seems to be the only Admin capable of banning someone and he could take forever getting around to it. There were at least three different new accounts claiming to be under the age of 18, which to me smacks of a troll. Given that one admin had been accused of inappropriate contact with minors, you would think he'd be quicker to try to stop any more of the negative exposure that can come from some well meaning members of the site trying to help a "kid" who claims to be interested in diapers but doesn't want his family to find out. Especially now that "Catching predators" is the newest Youtube channel trend and I'm sure someone in that crowd would love to humiliate the ABDL community.

There are some incredibly toxic members of ADISC who are allowed to be rude and insufferable whereas anyone who responds to them gets the "moderated poster" restriction. 

Honestly, it's just decayed so quickly from what it used to be and what it was when I started out wasn't always so great either. It just sucks that there really isn't much in the way of choices where we're concerned. 

I am sorry I ever joined Adisc !!  I was there two years longer than I was here and those were two WASTED years my words, my post. I was recently censored by them for the same article I posted here which has been going strong. I never believed in censorship !  As a child I was never ever subject to it and I refuse to go through it as an adult. Masturbation is a human function, not something to be shunned or ridiculed.. I asked Adisc the following day to delete my account to which I recieved no answer. Adisc can blow it out their bunghole for all I care !!!

Adisc.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I do have a problem with the moderators on ADISC banning me from mature topics on my conservative political beliefs.  The moderator says I am lying and insists I provide the proofs.  Of course I did show articles but says its all lies and a biased media.  So annoying...

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, JamieJamie said:

I do have a problem with the moderators on ADISC banning me from mature topics on my conservative political beliefs.  The moderator says I am lying and insists I provide the proofs.  Of course I did show articles but says its all lies and a biased media.  So annoying...

What sites were you posting from? To be direct about the reason for my question, there were a number of people there posting long-debunked ridiculous conspiracy theories and dangerous disinformation about the pandemic (as one example), from sources with no credibility or place in the adult world.

And there are also lots of conservatives posting their unmoderated views, that don’t rely on such sources.

I have nothing to do with any of these decisions, I’m just a (relatively inactive) member there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am sorry I ever joined Adisc !!  I was there two years longer than I was here and those were two WASTED years my words, my post. I was recently censored by them for the same article I posted here which has been going strong. I never believed in censorship !  As a child I was never ever subject to it and I refuse to go through it as an adult. Masturbation is a human function, not something to be shunned or ridiculed.. I asked Adisc the following day to delete my account to which I recieved no answer. Adisc can blow it out their bunghole for all I care !!!

Adisc.jpeg

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I also do not like censoring the truth on things that are TRUE - I think Adisc is just too conservative, and think that they need better management and also more liberal admins and mods.  This is why I won't post there:  I made that decision when you yourself told told me what happened, and showed me this response.  I can't believe that a site that is dedicated to diapers as adisc is, is so sensitive to topics like this.  I understand that rules exist to protect people, and support the rules, but this REEKS of "protectionism without reasoning."

I agree with Eve:  I would NOT want to join or post to adisc.  I know for a fact that if @DailyDi@Elfyor any other admin would have a problem with what is being done, they would let us know, and talk to us, rather than to post a response that is a degrading and humiliating type of response - I will stay RIGHT here, where this topic is ALLOWED - If Eve played baseball, the BALL would be Adisc, and Eve would be Joe Dimaggio, and she'd SLAM the ball so hard it would land in Hawaii!

*****Eve Swings: Long FLY BALL - GOING, GOING, GOING............GONE!!  **Ball lands in Honalulu :)

Take THAT Adisc :)

Brian

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Adisc.jpeg

I love you @Evelyn Dellcerro and this just reeks of religious propaganda !! Glad you told them where to go. I would have been a bit more harsh !! WTF is content of this nature ? If them morons at adick dont allow people to read the truth. What is this world coming to ?  Are we going back to the times of McCarthyism. Masturbation is real and exists all over the world. Its not something to sweep under the carpet ! Lives have been lost to this subject, people have been stoned for masturbating. End the madness. Let people speak the truth 

There are depictions of male and female masturbation in prehistoric rock paintings around the world. Most early people seem to have connected human sexuality with abundance in nature. A clay figurine of the 4th millennium BC from a temple site on the island of Malta, depicts a woman masturbating.[1] However, in the ancient world depictions of male masturbation are far more common.

This is history my friends. Masturbation is real !!

180px-Crátera_ática_de_columnas_(M.A.N._1999-99-65)_02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I also do not like censoring the truth on things that are TRUE - I think Adisc is just too conservative, and think that they need better management and also more liberal admins and mods.  This is why I won't post there:  I made that decision when you yourself told told me what happened, and showed me this response.  I can't believe that a site that is dedicated to diapers as adisc is, is so sensitive to topics like this.  I understand that rules exist to protect people, and support the rules, but this REEKS of "protectionism without reasoning."

I agree with Eve:  I would NOT want to join or post to adisc.  I know for a fact that if @DailyDi@Elfyor any other admin would have a problem with what is being done, they would let us know, and talk to us, rather than to post a response that is a degrading and humiliating type of response - I will stay RIGHT here, where this topic is ALLOWED - If Eve played baseball, the BALL would be Adisc, and Eve would be Joe Dimaggio, and she'd SLAM the ball so hard it would land in Hawaii!

*****Eve Swings: Long FLY BALL - GOING, GOING, GOING............GONE!!  **Ball lands in Honalulu :)

Take THAT Adisc :)

Brian

LOL.  I think ADISC needs more conservative moderators. I find ADISC very left leaning.  I guess we all have our own opinions of things and we have the freedom to say so.  :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, JamieJamie said:

LOL.  I think ADISC needs more conservative moderators. I find ADISC very left leaning.  I guess we all have our own opinions of things and we have the freedom to say so.  ?

@JamieJamie

What I mean is, if you cannot talk about masturbating on a site where talking about diapers is the norm, then there must be some sort of "problem" with this and other "sensitive" issues over there - I also think that if they send someone a message that is quite condescending and degrading, and they try to make you feel bad, that there is another issue:  They are trying to "protect" someone or a group of someones from something that we all do: masturbate!  Why do they think this is a "inappropriate" topic?  Since they nailed @Evelyn Dellcerrofor telling the truth, they must be thinking that hiding a bodily function, because they think its bad, or hiding the  feeling you derive from it is a good idea, or they would not have written a response like that:  I would have done it differently, and I certainly would allow discussions like this:  If Adisc is supposed to be an "adult site" well, masturbating and sex are performed by young adults too, and the feelings and functions are there, and can be experienced by both young and older adults, what is the problem?  Masturbating is NOT dirty, and you do it throughout your life, and if you don't do it yourself, your GONNA have a wet dream, and release someday!

We all have opinions:  I respect everyone's opinions, even if i don't agree with them.  I have always been a guy that is open MINDED and able to understand many things.  There are people who are gonna discuss topics, and some may not be appropriate, and I am always trying to remember that each of us has their own beliefs and personal integrity, and things that make us special:  I think that Adisc is WRONG, and if they are heavy-handed because of this, they are "protecting" themselves from any embarrassment they may feel about stuff - I am glad that we have the ability to discuss topics like this in a frank and open manner, in a public way - @philmydiaperhad it right - "'Adisc = "adick'"  

I still think the management over there needs a wake up call:  They nailed Eve for this, and there was nothing bad about [Telling the Truth] it in the least - Telling it "like it is" is a quality that I admire -My Dad, My Stepmom, @Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@philmydiaper:  They ALL do that, and they don't mince words - They always lay it on the line, and they have EARNED my respect for this.  if @Evelyn Dellcerrodecided to leave that place because they couldn't "handle the truth" then they don't deserve her, a very upstanding woman - who always speaks her mind: and that is a quality that we SORELY need:  I support her decision, and it is high time that places like that reevalute the staff they have, the rules that they have, and what is allowed and NOT allowed.  Being afraid of a topic does not make it "inappropriate" any more than it is "wrong"  it just shows me that certain sites are not willing to face the reality that it will be discussed.

Take Care,

Brian

I loved this post so much here that I am just repulsed, disgusted, and nauseated by ADISC !!!!   Thats my aunt you censored ! What kind of people would censor the truth ?

Thats a slap in the face to any respectable person. Maybe one of you admins at ADISC was reprimanded or ridiculed by their wife for masturbating. I have masturbated since I was aged 11. I am gay and I looked at pictures of men. I may have been young but I know how to use the internet. I and my boyfriend masturbate each other all the time in our diapers and in the shower and places I care not mention (sorry titi) but it is human and a function, @~Brian~ I love you man,, you rule !! I have a friend with CP and I can totally relate. My aunt has a friend that is a quadriplegic and we welcome her here with open arms and I know my aunt takes very good care of her. She wears diapers and my aunt will make sure she is clean and happy when she visits. We have all spoken about masturbation in a comfortable setting, and my aunts friend said it best "even people in wheelchairs get off" . So you tell me why would a so called site like ADISC censor the truth ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Adisc.jpeg

Elle I actually saw your post in the ADISC feed and had a heavy hunch that it would be removed. It’s tragic that censorship is a norm for that site especially because ABDLs are censored on all large social media platforms nowadays. The way I see it, all the more of a reason to appreciate DD. Keep strutting lady!

• Like 2
On 12/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, amorfraldaJR said:

@~Brian~ I love you man,, you rule !! I have a friend with CP and I can totally relate. My aunt has a friend that is a quadriplegic and we welcome her here with open arms and I know my aunt takes very good care of her. She wears diapers and my aunt will make sure she is clean and happy when she visits. We have all spoken about masturbation in a comfortable setting, and my aunts friend said it best "even people in wheelchairs get off" . So you tell me why would a so called site like ADISC censor the truth ?

@amorfraldaJR

Awwwwww....thanks dude:  You made my day.....and what a day it was! :)

Adisc is DEAD wrong, censoring your aunt:  PERIOD:  They either have an over zealous admin staff that are afraid of the truth, or they have a problem with differing points of view.  Regardless of the reason, Adisc is afraid something bad will happen.    You remember the movie "A Few Good Men" where they say "I WANT the Truth!" and the other dude says "YOU can't HANDLE the TRUTH!"  @Evelyn Dellcerro TOLD the truth, and adisc couldn't HANDLE it -  THEY need to deal with the truth now - They can't STOP people from speaking it, even if it is TRUE!

Having CP, I have learned many things in my life.  I am very lucky to have had the people in my life that have helped me throughout it!  your aunt and her wife are awesome people, and they UNDERSTAND things quite well - It takes a special set of individuals with clearly open minds and strong determination to be able to be open, honest, and FRANK, as well as direct about certain subject matter.  They are NOT afraid to speak their minds, they are NOT afraid to be BE themselves:  You remember:  Whatever happens:  DO NOT be AFRAID to be YOURSELF - NEVER let anyone tell you that you are NOT who you think you are:  There is NOTHING wrong with being gay, or liking to dress in ladies clothing, or with wearing and using diapers:  You have come far, and you WILL go farther, young man - Keep an eye on your aunts and the people who love you - They GOT your back, and so do I ;)

I am not afraid to proudly state that I wear diapers,  (I am Incon/DL) and that I am incontinent:  I enjoy the way they feel, and I would NOT have gotten to that point without support from DD, and of course @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelle and others:  You have to FACE the truth sometime:  I am LOOKING at Mine, and I PROUDLY ADMIT it!  Adisc will NEVER admit their error, but they will cover it up, and use excuses to hide their fear or guilt - or their lack of understanding.  Because of this, I doubt that Adisc will be or can be trusted to be a fair arbitrator of their site:  There too many of us, who feel the way that we do, and there are NOT enough of them that feel the same way.  Being "disgusted" or "repulsed" by Adisc's actions are EXACTLY the right words to use @amorfraldaJR

Take Care, and thank you for your kind words :)

Brian

I'm incontinent and the people who run it (and their Dating website) seem to have a fetish for discrimination against normal diaper wearing people. Don't waste your time with them.

• Like 2
On 12/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Adisc.jpeg

They do not allow any rated R content or above. They want to keep it PG-13 despite it being an adult website. I think they want to keep it non sexual. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:34 PM, JamieJamie said:

I actually thought Adisc was a right wing website because it wasn't seen as an attack when I reported a comment that called me stupid for saying "thinking to follow the rules and you won't get shot is a privilege." Instead my comment to his attack got removed. And this was someone who thinks age dysphoria is a thing lmao. 

1 hour ago, Nat said:

They do not allow any rated R content or above. They want to keep it PG-13 despite it being an adult website. I think they want to keep it non sexual. 

I actually thought Adisc was a right wing website because it wasn't seen as an attack when I reported a comment that called me stupid for saying "thinking to follow the rules and you won't get shot is a privilege." Instead my comment to his attack got removed. And this was someone who thinks age dysphoria is a thing lmao. 

If gender dysphoria is a thing, then surely age dysphoria can be considered a ‘thing’ too … and I think I may suffer from it. I don’t identify with my chronological age. I still like to wear ripped jeans and converse trainers. I like to do handstands, drink espresso martinis (usually not at the same time) and occasionally I choose to stay out dancing til 2am. (but more often than not I’m in bed by 9.45 … #keepingitreal). I have no intention of lowering my hemline, wearing orthopedic shoes or taking up river cruising. Don’t get me wrong, I’m under no illusion that I look 25 and nor do I aspire to; but I’m just not ready to surrender to the vagaries of middle age. If you can choose to be gender fluid, then why can’t we be generationally fluid?   By Angela Galloway....    For some very interesting reading.

• Thanks 1
On 12/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Adisc.jpeg

Can I write him back??? He will cry himself to sleep or worse!!!!

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Nat said:

I actually thought Adisc was a right wing website because it wasn't seen as an attack when I reported a comment that called me stupid for saying "thinking to follow the rules and you won't get shot is a privilege." Instead my comment to his attack got removed. And this was someone who thinks age dysphoria is a thing lmao. 

When I was on they were extremely left wing. 

4 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

If gender dysphoria is a thing, then surely age dysphoria can be considered a ‘thing’ too … and I think I may suffer from it. I don’t identify with my chronological age. I still like to wear ripped jeans and converse trainers. I like to do handstands, drink espresso martinis (usually not at the same time) and occasionally I choose to stay out dancing til 2am. (but more often than not I’m in bed by 9.45 … #keepingitreal). I have no intention of lowering my hemline, wearing orthopedic shoes or taking up river cruising. Don’t get me wrong, I’m under no illusion that I look 25 and nor do I aspire to; but I’m just not ready to surrender to the vagaries of middle age. If you can choose to be gender fluid, then why can’t we be generationally fluid?   By Angela Galloway....    For some very interesting reading.

River cruising.

lSeEXQcM.jpeg

I’m under no illusion that I look 2.5, but I wish I did.

Even at a young age, I didn't act my age. I played with, and got as presents, toys that were definitely for younger kids. I do realize that at times, unfortunately most times, I have to act adult. But I don't have to like it!

4 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

"Age dysphoria" is a helicopter attack joke creepy ABDLs use to justify kinking in public and doing it in front of people and go "but if you can change your gender, why not change your age" and they try and get themselves into spaces that are meant for actual kids. Yes they will claim this is not sexual for them. Even pedophiles have tried to claim they identify as a child to justify sexual abuse on a child or child porn. Yes just because their sexuality is immature does not mean they have a age dysphroia. They just suffer from pedophilia and their dysphoric feeling is just a symptom of their pedophilia. 

Just because you like kid shows, like staying out late, wear ripped jeans does not mean you have a age dysphoria. I doubt anyone out there would want their human rights stripped from them like no voting, no job, no driving license, no drinking and smoking, time to go to school again for the rest of your life (I don't mean college) and no more freedom because you now identify as a seven year old. After all, kids are given bed times and do not have full human rights as an adult because they are too young to make all these decisions on their own and cannot drive yet. Even adults with a intellectual impairment don't identity at a younger age. I am sure they still want adult rights like rights to have sex, get married, have kids, have a job, be independent. It does not mean they have age dysohoria just because their mental age is 12 or 9. I am sure someone with a mental age of 15 would want to vote to and also drive. But that isn't quite a mental impairment, more like borderline intellectual functioning they call it. In some countries like Sweden, it is considered a disability while in the US, it's considered "normal." But it does not mean they have a age dysphoria. That is just part of their disability. 

Lots of adults don't feel their age lol. It does not mean you have a age dysphoria and if adulting stresses you out so much, get therapy. I think this feeling is a symptom of something. 

And BTW, anyone who is distressed about their adult body or aging body, that would just fall under body dysphoria. I have suffered from that as a child when I was going through puberty and was ahead of everyone in my grade and I had immature emotions and social skills but I did not have age dysphoria lol. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Nat said:

"Age dysphoria" is a helicopter attack joke creepy ABDLs use to justify kinking in public and doing it in front of people

Yup.  

Worst part is, it makes a mockery of gender dysphoria, which is a REAL. FUCKING. THING.  

It's every bit as bad as the people who want to have ABDL "pride" parades, as though people thinking you're weird for wearing diapers is exactly the same thing as people trying to kill you for being attracted to other people of the same sex as you. 

11 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Yup.  

Worst part is, it makes a mockery of gender dysphoria, which is a REAL. FUCKING. THING.  

It's every bit as bad as the people who want to have ABDL "pride" parades, as though people thinking you're weird for wearing diapers is exactly the same thing as people trying to kill you for being attracted to other people of the same sex as you. 

As someone that is gender dysphoric, I can tell it's the same thing. And no it's not sexual. Neither are about participating in sexual acts. 

In both cases my body is wrong, whether they are the dangly bits that don't belong, or all the parts that come with growing up. In both cases everything that is me says they are wrong.

And yes, I would gladly give up all the "rights and privileges" of being adult to be three for the rest of my life. But there is no way for me to lose three feet in height and all the weight. And you can't understand how incredibly frustrating that is. 

Besides we can't have "Pride Parades." We aren't allowed to cross the streets.

Yes I think ABDL Pride Parades are a stupid idea.

25 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

In both cases my body is wrong, whether they are the dangly bits that don't belong, or all the parts that come with growing up. In both cases everything that is me says they are wrong.

But there is no way for me to lose three feet in height and all the weight. And you can't understand how incredibly frustrating that is. 

I'm pretty sure all this would fall under body dysphoria.

So I take it you don't smoke and drink and don't vote and you don't watch politics or current events and you would love to lose your rights to watch shows that would not be appropriate for a 3 year old. I am also guessing you are not married and never wanted a relationship since 3 year olds don't have that. And what are you doing on here, this is an adult forum, would you be gladly to not be allowed in kink spaces and not be on here ever again? No 3 year olds allowed, adults only. 

2 hours ago, Nat said:

I'm pretty sure all this would fall under body dysphoria.

So I take it you don't smoke and drink and don't vote and you don't watch politics or current events and you would love to lose your rights to watch shows that would not be appropriate for a 3 year old. I am also guessing you are not married and never wanted a relationship since 3 year olds don't have that. And what are you doing on here, this is an adult forum, would you be gladly to not be allowed in kink spaces and not be on here ever again? No 3 year olds allowed, adults only. 

And I guess you can't read.

Guess what. I'm not married, I'm not in a relationship, I've never had sex. I never will. 

As I posted before, 

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I do realize that at times, unfortunately most times, I have to act adult. But I don't have to like it!

Why am I here? Because it's the only place where I can communicate my desire and lifestyle with others. 

Like I said, if I could be returned to being 3, I would gladly give up all that adult stuff. But I have to put up with it to stay alive.

BTW, all the arguments about it not being real, being something else, being about sexual deviancy, etc. are the same ones that were used on TGs, gays, and lesbians. The SAME arguments! Now reputable scientists accept that TG, homosexuality, bisexuality, are part of the human experience. Hopefully it won't take as long for other groups to be as accepted.

• Like 1

I do realize that at times, unfortunately most times, I have to act adult. But I don't have to like it!

Oops my bad, I didn't know it read "I don't have a relationship and never had and I never been married and never had sex and never will." Stupid literal brain I have lmao.  

Anyone that thinks they are actually younger than 18 due to this "age dysphoria" bullshit, I will just put you on my ignore list and block you. No minors allowed. You want to identify as one and think you are age dysphoric, I will strip away your adult hood and if I were the admin here, I would ban your ass treating you like a child since children are not allowed here, adults only. You want to give up being adult, it would start with me on my hypothetical forum. On my Twitter page, blocked. No minors allowed.