LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you think your love for diapers began? Also do you still keep it hidden and how?

Forgive me if this has been brought up before and feel free to ignore if you wouldn't like to share.

But I would love to hear your stories on how you think/Know your love for diapers began and any reasons or events behind it?

Also if anyone is still a bit of a closet diaper lover having to live with someone such as friends or family and still hide it and how you go about it and maybe in some events have nearly being caught out?

For me, I believe my love for diapers began at a young age when I would be forced to stay on the potty for extended amounts of time by my parents and I hated every second of it, so naturally, I wanted to be back in diapers to have my freedom again.  As I was growing up I remember a football match I went to with my father where my mum put a pad in my pants just in case I soiled them I think and I remember liking it.  As I grew up more I recall a few events, a couple of times I would steal my mom's sanitary towels and just wear them in my pants without doing anything. Guessing at that age they were used for other reasons since my mum had put one in my pants in the past. Also, I remember my sharing the experience with my friend and his younger sister and me actually peeing on one and making a right mess. For some reason, I would hide them under the family bath which had a curtain style thing around it.

I still am a closet diaper lover in my eyes, I still hide it from my dad who I still live with and just try my best to enjoy it from time to time at night when I go to bed. I feel like I have a good balance at the moment as I don't over or under-do it. I manage to get around the situation of getting them past him by simply ordering them early in the day when he's still at work or if they come by chance when he's here, I make an excuse of the parcel being something else or for another neighbor which I have grown a little more confident and less panicky doing so.

I have nearly been caught a couple of times in the past when a family member entered my room without much warning but nothing was said. My parents would have no doubt found the pads which I hid under the bath when we moved house but again nothing was mentioned. I am pretty sure my parents had their suspicions from some parcels I have received in the past and how nervous I was when collecting them and carrying them past them. Then there was the one time my mom was cleaning my room when I was out and she found my full size adult diapers which I would hide before throwing them in the bin. She was able to tell some of them were not wet and used maybe for another reason. She wasn't that bothered by it and actually found it funny, but when she went to explain to my dad what I was doing when we were all in the living room once, I nearly screamed out saying they were for leaks at bedtime. Somehow I worked my way past that one. 

Since then sadly I lost my mother two years ago but I still did my best to keep it secret from her and my farther as I still do today, even though I'm like 90% sure she knew. I loved my mom and still do and I am pretty sure my secret would have been safe with her, but I just wanted to keep my parents proud and was worried this might disappoint them a bit.

It feels great to share this with everyone who decides to read it and I would love to hear your stories and history with diapers and how you are doing with it to this day.

• Like 1

My current love for nappies started about 7 years ago when I had to start wearing them when my incontinene reached the point of no return but . I have had these tendencies sine my teenage years when I slept in nappies as I was a constant nightly bedwetter.

I have always loved diapers, and especially plastic pants. I can remember having feelings for such things, as early as when I was still in diapers at night, around age 3. From then on, I had a lifelong fascination with them. I started, putting on several pairs of underwear in bed at night, to get the feeling of thick cloth diapers. I later used towels, and plastic trash bags. Later, I ordered out of catalogs, and would pick up stuff at the store. I bought toddler sized pampers, (the old flat fold) and would sew them together, to make ones to fit me. I did the same with plastic, and training pants. I did whatever I had to, till the internet came along. Through all of this, I kept things very secret, all my life. Still I’m very secretive, even though my wife knows, and participates too.  

• Like 1

I've written about this before but since you asked....I was born in 1948 so cloth diapers were what babies were raised in.  One of my earliest memories, I was put down for a nap and I was wearing plastic pants.  I don't think there was a diaper.  I was about 4 years old.  I had some kind of thrill feeling the plastic and feeling safe and secure.  Within a year or two later, I would become very curious and sometimes jealous when around babies and I could see their plastic pants.  Obviously they had diapers on under them. What makes a little boy of 5 or 6 years old want to be back in diapers and plastic pants???  I didn't need them but I was obsessed with the thought of being in diapers.

Fast forward to 2020.  I have had a life long secret love affair with wearing diapers.  I recently confessed to my wife of 40 years but she is not happy about it, so I keep my diapers hidden away and enjoy them whenever I have the opportunity.  I still enjoy pinning on a thick cloth diaper and pulling on my plastic panties. 

I know some of us have wives that accept our "baby" side.  You are truly blessed. 

• Like 1

Hmmm...I believe for me my love of diapers began subliminally the day I was born. Diapers gave me comfort and I always knew I'd be taken care of. So when diapers went away, it scared me. I began actively pursuing the diapered feeling probably around age six. So far I've done a good job of keeping my interest (and wearing) a secret and well-hidden. I wear cloth diapers and have a couple of good stashing places both at Mom's house (where I sleep at night) and at my house where I spend the day while my brother is at work.

I wrote about my history in the story forum a while back

Im now living with a partner who enjoys putting me in nappies and plastic pants. So I’m fortunate enough not to have to hide my AB/DL side from her

I wet the bed until almost 6 years old and wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.  When I was about 4-1/2 years old I was diapered for bed and suddenly became excited I had diapers and plastic pants on!  That moment hooked me for life.  Then at about age 11 I used a couple Pampers inside my underpants and soaked them.  I had an orgasm that really hooked me if I wasn't already hooked!  I do keep it to myself and a DL friend I had who was a member here until he passed away 3 years ago.  I never want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers, and since I wear only a couple mornings a week at best for about 3 hours it's easy to do.  The few times a year I go out of town shopping like Christmas time I will be diapered the whole day but in winter with a coat on, who can notice?

I never had a love for diapers. They just went with the territory of rubber panties, which, while I was fascinated by them, I did NOT like the thought of them being put on me because of what that would said about me "wetsy baby", and then as part of being a little girl. which I have described countless times here

2 hours ago, diaperkidboy said:

I was a bedwetter till late teen and wearing diapers during puberty makes me want to wear them more and eventually i like to wear them and became a DL

I reckon bedwetting is the main factor for me too. I never reached complete dryness at night even though I stopped wetting regularly in my 20's all through my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting and went back to nightly wetting in my late 40's I'm never if ever dry at night now. Unashamedly DL now and wouldn't change a thing

I won’t repeat the whole story, but basically I wanted back in diapers about 5 minutes after I was taken out of them. I’ve been a DL since I was 2.

My earliest memory is from when I was toilet training, and my dad woke me up and asked if I wanted undies or a diaper for the day. I chose the diaper. We went the grocery store right after, and as we were checking out, he asked if any of us needed the bathroom, and I said I did. He said, “Honey, you’re wearing a diaper.” The checkout clerk chuckled at that. I filled that diaper on the way to the car.

I keep it hidden from anyone who isn’t part of the kink scene. Haven’t had to tell a partner yet, unfortunately because I haven’t had a relationship last long enough for it to make sense. I wear almost 24/7, and family and friends haven’t noticed. I’m pretty much over caring if someone notices or not.

For me it started pretty close to 4 years old, but really didn't take hold until I got closer to puberty.   Pretty much all through my teen years I thought about diapers, and wanting to wear them, but I didn't get a chance until I bought some Goodnites after college.  My very first package of real adult diapers were bought when I was 26.

I keep it hidden and don't bring it up, but I do wear them in front of people.

I realized I was a DL after a monstrous water fight between my brother, myself and two of our friends who were brothers to each other. Soaking, and dripping wet I couldn't go into the house to pee, so I wet myself. And discovered I liked it. I've been a DL ever since.

Forgive me if this has been brought up before and feel free to ignore if you wouldn't like to share.
But I would love to hear your stories on how you think/Know your love for diapers began and any reasons or events behind it?
Also if anyone is still a bit of a closet diaper lover having to live with someone such as friends or family and still hide it and how you go about it and maybe in some events have nearly being caught out?
For me, I believe my love for diapers began at a young age when I would be forced to stay on the potty for extended amounts of time by my parents and I hated every second of it, so naturally, I wanted to be back in diapers to have my freedom again.  As I was growing up I remember a football match I went to with my father where my mum put a pad in my pants just in case I soiled them I think and I remember liking it.  As I grew up more I recall a few events, a couple of times I would steal my mom's sanitary towels and just wear them in my pants without doing anything. Guessing at that age they were used for other reasons since my mum had put one in my pants in the past. Also, I remember my sharing the experience with my friend and his younger sister and me actually peeing on one and making a right mess. For some reason, I would hide them under the family bath which had a curtain style thing around it.
I still am a closet diaper lover in my eyes, I still hide it from my dad who I still live with and just try my best to enjoy it from time to time at night when I go to bed. I feel like I have a good balance at the moment as I don't over or under-do it. I manage to get around the situation of getting them past him by simply ordering them early in the day when he's still at work or if they come by chance when he's here, I make an excuse of the parcel being something else or for another neighbor which I have grown a little more confident and less panicky doing so.
I have nearly been caught a couple of times in the past when a family member entered my room without much warning but nothing was said. My parents would have no doubt found the pads which I hid under the bath when we moved house but again nothing was mentioned. I am pretty sure my parents had their suspicions from some parcels I have received in the past and how nervous I was when collecting them and carrying them past them. Then there was the one time my mom was cleaning my room when I was out and she found my full size adult diapers which I would hide before throwing them in the bin. She was able to tell some of them were not wet and used maybe for another reason. She wasn't that bothered by it and actually found it funny, but when she went to explain to my dad what I was doing when we were all in the living room once, I nearly screamed out saying they were for leaks at bedtime. Somehow I worked my way past that one. 
Since then sadly I lost my mother two years ago but I still did my best to keep it secret from her and my farther as I still do today, even though I'm like 90% sure she knew. I loved my mom and still do and I am pretty sure my secret would have been safe with her, but I just wanted to keep my parents proud and was worried this might disappoint them a bit.
It feels great to share this with everyone who decides to read it and I would love to hear your stories and history with diapers and how you are doing with it to this day.

I got my love of wearing when I was real young. Dad was in Vietnam and Mom went to work. The sitter and her daughter caused me to love diapers. Her Daughter was mean to me. She made me mess my pants I wet too. Her and her friends were playing house and. Put a diaper on me i told them i had to go. You know what happened she told her Mom. She set for other kids too. She cleaned me up put another diaper on me and a sleeper I was 6. I was crying saying i was a big boy. That didn't help i was made to stay in a crib with a bottle just like the other babies there. And she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom i had to use the diapers. And her daughter and friends put me into a stroller taking me to the store. They were teasing me and gave me a paci Her mom told us if i acted up it would be bad for me. It was Mom didn't get to get off her job. I stayed 4 days there treated like a baby. When My mom came to get me the sitter said she caught me in a soiled diaper. So she put me back into them. Mom made me wear them home and there i had to use them like a baby. When we went anywhere i was in them. She quit making me wear when I went back to school at the end of summer. But i had accidents and wet the bed. So i got put back into diapers at home and the Sitters.at night i grew to love them. Sorry if im rambling. I was 14 when it stopped. But it never went away. Id sneak diapers. And wear but was thinking i was weird untill i found about other people wearing diapers. Now I have to because diabetes caused me to be incontinent. But I still wear 24\7 some family knows My Wife did she's passed. Sorry Im long winded

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I've loved diapers for as long as I can remember, I recall asking my mom to put me back in them when I was about four.  I'm lucky that I really don't have to hide my diapers from anyone.  My parents and doctor know, as do two of my friends.

My love of diapers and attachment to them began at a young age due to my difficulties with potty training and bedwetting and my mom’s insistence on returning me to diapers.  My first memories were soon after my little brother was born (he is three years younger) and having potty accidents soon after my mom tired to first potty train me because she probably didn’t want two kids in diapers at the same time.  I did not take to it well and accidents were common.  One day I remember coming home from playing after soiling my pants and being put back into diapers.  I was embarrassed and uneasy about it and tried hardener not to have accidents.  We moved across country soon thereafter and my accidents increased.  While out shopping, I had a particularly messy accident in the store and my mom took me out to the car and put me in my brothers diapers and plastic pants and we returned to finish our grocery shopping.  My pants were soiled and therefore I had to walk around in just a T-shirt, diapers and my sneakers, just like a toddler.  I remember feeling mixed emotions about being in diapers and when we got home from shopping my mom told me I would be staying in diapers for the time being until she could potty train me again. I was mortified, but also relieved knowing I wouldn’t be scolded or punished for more accidents.  Over time I started to get used to being in diapers again and liked the attention and security of them.   My love for diapers happened while I was attending a daycare where they put me in pampers and the teachers and caregivers seemed really cool about the fact I was in diapers as an older child.  I relished the attention and loved the feeling and noise my pampers made under my clothes.  I finally felt really good about being in diapers and all the negativity of being a diapered older kid seemed to vanish.  Eventually, I was potty trained just before starting kindergarten, but still wore training pants and diapers at night.  I remember being very attached to diapers from then on and thought I was the only one to have these feelings.   I discovered that others liked diapers as a adult and found the abdl community and identity as an adult baby and diaper lover.  I keep this side of me private except for other abdls in our community whom I have befriended and role played with through the years.   I would be happy to share more, but that sums it up for me.   

For me it started with the age of six, when I started wetting the bed again and get my first sexual feelings. Luckily the bedwetting stopped some years later, but the desire stays. Meanwhile things are a bit different and I lost a lot of fun with the diapers due to my UIC the started a couple of years ago. 

I love everything to do with diapers, being in them,  using them, changing them  I love being in Tykeables 24/7  use it to the max,  waddling around, diaper swollen to it's  max is total bliss to me

I seem to be the odd one here as most were wearing diapers at some point during a young age due to bedwetting.  I was potty trained before 2 and was never a bedwetter.  I have some memories of being jealous of other young toddlers who were getting a fresh diaper change, while I was a big boy getting to wear big boy underwear.  I usually wore boxers.  I remember asking for some tighty whities and i would wear them under my boxers and sometimes wear 2-3 pair for fun.  Only over the past 3-4 years have I figured out the ABDL stuff and found wearing a diaper and having an "accident" in them is a desirable thing.  

My love of diapers started when I was 7. I would go into my sister's room and smell her diapers. I loved the smell and the feeling of the diapers in my fingers, although I wasn't wearing them at that time. Fast forward to when I was about 14, I would go on my Mom's computer and look up diaper changes. I guess it was because the babies always looked so comfortable while getting their diapers changed and deep down I wished that was me. Lucky for me I was potty trained when I was 6. My mom thought it was easier and more convenient to put a diaper on me and she became comfortable with that and so was I. Anyway, after watching those videos on YouTube my love of diapers just grew and grew and then it gradually turned into other baby related things like, baby powder, baby wipes, baby clothes, Binkys and baby bottles and other accessories. I love being a ABDL and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Part of mine is a plastic fetish, I have always had that. I somehow got the idea to use a plastic backed baby diaper about junior high age, wile I may have used them before that.I will never forget that time.  I really loved it when I found one and used it to pee in and of course finish up playing to the messy end.  I think it was pampers, who needs a woman as long as you have that kind of diaper. But I pee played at a much younger age. Its in my answers on here. My brothers both peed the bed, we shared a room, but unfortunately I had my on bed. When no one was around, I would get undressed and get in there smelly still wet bed, and wrap up in the wet blankets I didn't understand it at the time( I was 10 yrs old)  but all I knew was Got as hard as a rock, and felt like I could stay there all day and night. The bed was not protected so the mattress was really worn out and was pee soaked to the floor. If I could I would have a bed like it now.

Sorry I got carried away, off subject

I just have loved Pee and diapers as long as I can remember  

• Thanks 1

Way back when Pampers first came out with tape on diapers in toddler size I saw 2 boys in only a diaper as advertisement for local store in a parade, I wanted to wear a diaper form that moment on, did my best to get put back into diapers, but that only ended up getting me a sore butt, as a teenager I started buying my own diapers, got caught many times, at 16 I purchased 2 cases of pampers and gave one to my mother, she asked about the second case, I just said they where for me and took them to my room.

I don’t hide my diapers any more and haven’t had to since 1987 as my entire family was informed that I would be wearing diapers all the time and I will be wetting them all the time, as I got tired of hiding them and come to find out most already knew that I was wearing diapers.

• Like 1