LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

3 hours ago, Emily Rose Elfen said:

I'm definitely not crying i swear......

:) (I might have cried a bit as I wrote this last chapter)

3 hours ago, babychrise said:

Thank you for such a great story. I'm sad that it's over, but glad that it has such a great ending, and the epilogue did a great job wrapping things up.  I look forward to whatever you write next.

Thank you so much for commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice ending. Great how it is regulated that she can work as a doctor in the hospital. Also a great idea with the panic button. Nice to note that it once did not work and a strange woman nursed her. It's great that the mutilating surgery on little things is no longer carried out at this hospital. Nice that everything has settled with Jonah and Janie and they even have a child now. Nice how in the end there was again a small Esteregg for exchange. The only thing that is a shame that it didn't get any worse for Katie would have liked it if she had received the same punishment as Dr. Nimwitz (I definitely misspelled the name.

I like to think that Katie suffers something in the future, but the truth is sometimes mean people don't get the consequences they're owed. I couldn't figure out a whakamole way to knock her out there. 

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I want to say a very big THANK YOU Baby Sofia, during a time in our lives that the world was in a state of wondering when things would get back to a new normal for 7 weeks you gave us something to look forward to every couple of day, I know it made it easier for me and I hope it helped you in a small way to know you gave up a little hope each week. 

I'm so glad to hear this, part of why I rushed to get this completed was wanting to give people that. Thank you :)

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome! Great ending that fit perfectly and glad that Jonah came around! Not surprising given his spanking Katie but glad, hope her two littles and daughter were doing better but glad it was a happy night overall. And love she is called Doc! Only a title that can be earned 

Thanks! :)

2 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Well done. It only took a terrorist attack to bring Ivy around, but now I do like her. Well done on this story!

Thanks! I'm glad you came around to her, I never truly wanted her character to be the total villain. Glad I brought you around to her as a person! :)

1 hour ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the story, as usual it was another great one.

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmmm I'm going to sentence da BabySofia to the pit of endless hugs and diaper pats until you post your next diaper dimension story heres *nodsnods* Have fun, stay soggy, and crinkly :)

Awww... that's sweet! I might not get much done being that comfy though! :)

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Aww I loved this epilogue! I really love all your stories, diaper pats all around! I think 250 diaper pats are in order at least! I think that’s about the amount of likes this story has gotten. I cannot wait to see another Baby Sophia story pop up on the front page of this website, until then, have a great summer!

Thanks! I appreciate all of your comments. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

1 hour ago, Kingdark said:

I can only repeat what I have said before. Lovely story, am sad that it's over. I'm looking forward to whatever story you're going to write next, so there's always that.

Thanks! Hopefully it won't be as long, but we'll see what the world brings here! :)

48 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

This was a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Thank you! :)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Awww... that's sweet! I might not get much done being that comfy though! :)

Awwww I can drop in some tickle monsters to your pit so you're not just constantly huggly and diaperpat comfies? :)

second story that I follow from start to finish, saying that it was excellent would be very little for what you did, I would have liked more of Holly or "Doc".

I wanted to tell you that if you can, you could use my nick "Renly" for a future story it would make me very happy

while the swelling is down and I can type, I loved it all.  Great work!  I look forward to whenever you post your next story!  Your stories are always great reading!  Thank you for sharing this story with everyone here.  On Wattpad I go by the name of Shubnigurath but have not posted in a long time.  All non fetish stuff and nowhere near as good as your work.

Thank you once again, BabySofia, for sharing your remarkable stories with us. "Exchanged" is one of my favorite stories of all time, and now this one joins it on the list. I look forward to the next time you have something to share, whenever that will be. I know that my days will be a little less joyful until then. ?

That was beautiful.  A great epilogue to an amazing story. So happy that Jonah came to his sense and brought Janice back from babyhood. So happy for them. This is near perfect, the only thing is I do wonder, how this sudden "pro-little rights" shift in the family has affected Katie's littles, particularly the kid Kelly. Would love to know how she's turned out so far after about a year and a half given that it seems Katie still has a few screws loose and is willing to baby anything and everything that so much as breathes near her.

I swear I'm not crying, just had something in my eye that's all. This was a fantastic experience to read and I'm happy it got the ending it did. Thank you for the awesome story! 

18 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

I'm not crying! You're crying!

:) Thanks for the comment!

17 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God that was awesome You definitely brought a tear to my eye that's so sweet

15 hours ago, Renly said:

second story that I follow from start to finish, saying that it was excellent would be very little for what you did, I would have liked more of Holly or "Doc".

I wanted to tell you that if you can, you could use my nick "Renly" for a future story it would make me very happy

Thanks Renly, no promises there. I appreciate that you enjoyed it! :)

13 hours ago, widowmaker said:

while the swelling is down and I can type, I loved it all.  Great work!  

Glad to hear you're doing better! Thanks for commenting! :)

13 hours ago, kerry said:

Thank you once again, BabySofia, for sharing your remarkable stories with us. "Exchanged" is one of my favorite stories of all time, and now this one joins it on the list. I look forward to the next time you have something to share, whenever that will be. I know that my days will be a little less joyful until then. ?

Thanks Kerry, glad you enjoyed it! :)

12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

That was beautiful.  A great epilogue to an amazing story. So happy that Jonah came to his sense and brought Janice back from babyhood. So happy for them. This is near perfect, the only thing is I do wonder, how this sudden "pro-little rights" shift in the family has affected Katie's littles, particularly the kid Kelly. Would love to know how she's turned out so far after about a year and a half given that it seems Katie still has a few screws loose and is willing to baby anything and everything that so much as breathes near her.

Thanks for the comment Scarlet. I had thought about more of an outcome for Katie, but not at this time. She's really just one of many like her... so I'm sure her world probably would continue normally unfortunately! She has fully lost those screws by the way, they're not just loose!

9 hours ago, Infernum said:

I swear I'm not crying, just had something in my eye that's all. This was a fantastic experience to read and I'm happy it got the ending it did. Thank you for the awesome story! 

Thank you for the comment, I very much appreciate it! :)

8 hours ago, kirababy said:

great story, great ending, sorry it's over.  Well done.

Thanks Kira! :)

• Like 1

When these littles that didn't sign up to be littles are being taken and have things done to them against their will, I lose interest. I read this thinking it would be interesting and kind of a kinky story but to think that someone can take a person with a future ahead of them and legally adopt them and do anything they want to them to include removing their teeth and changing their sex, I just don't want to read anymore

On 6/6/2020 at 4:51 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

When these littles that didn't sign up to be littles are being taken and have things done to them against their will, I lose interest. I read this thinking it would be interesting and kind of a kinky story but to think that someone can take a person with a future ahead of them and legally adopt them and do anything they want to them to include removing their teeth and changing their sex, I just don't want to read anymore.

That's unfortunate. This story, compared to other diaper dimension stories is kind of low level, if you get my meaning. I would advice that you don't read any of the diaper dimension stories, although exchanged might still be okay for you? Of all the diaper dimension stories I've read, exchanged is still in my top three.

This story was excellent.
I always suspected that Holly would end up working as a lovable receptionist or a cute nurse for Ivy. But I was surprised that Holly ended up as a surgeon, well done. And with a good explanation (well done)

On 6/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, JonhSmith13 said:

This story was excellent.
I always suspected that Holly would end up working as a lovable receptionist or a cute nurse for Ivy. But I was surprised that Holly ended up as a surgeon, well done. And with a good explanation (well done)

Thanks! I don't intend necessarily to come back to their story... in my mind Katie's littles were in limbo. Her husband I think divorced her and the littles ended up with her... but I confess that's a loose end I left loose intentionally. I don't think all of the worlds problems could be solved unfortunately!

On 6/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, NyanAnne said:

This was a powerful and addictive story I'm kinda sad to see it done, good job.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Just a random german guy here, who read the story in one session. I think it was a great story, especially the character development of Ivy was very well written. The were a few passages (especially at the beginning) where I had to breath a few times before reading further, but all in all a very good story with more of a point then just wearing diapers.

• 1 month later...

Baby Sofia I have a quick question Ivy and Fred work at different hospitals, I Exchange Bob was said to have given Fred a hard time about not being home to help out with the new baby.  What relationship he Bob have with Fred,s hospital?  Also how could Amanda be fooled into thinking of Bob as a softy he was an ass and a monster .

9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia I have a quick question Ivy and Fred work at different hospitals, I Exchange Bob was said to have given Fred a hard time about not being home to help out with the new baby.  What relationship he Bob have with Fred,s hospital?  Also how could Amanda be fooled into thinking of Bob as a softy he was an ass and a monster .

Many times people can be perceived as different things depending on the situation and when you encounter them. I've known some people that were the nicest to others, but were backstabbing jerks to me - and vice versa. Bob was in charge overall in the hospital system I think is how I planned it. To be honest it's just a tie I put in there. I apologize if it doesn't make perfect sense.

I reread this today ( I reread stories I love a lot)  reading the end I had to put myself in Holly,s mind.  She was glad Katie was not there but I don't think she wanted anything bad to happen to her.  Derick would not know what to do with the littles or Kelly.  Holly had been in love with Ivy for a long time even before the attack.  And Holly loved her patients to much to leave, she knew she was making a difference in their life and Jenny was dependent on her doing the work.  As I said one of the best I ever read.?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 8:06 PM, BabySofia said:

I'm a little lost with this one Billy. Macey, 'Mace' is Ivy's best friend. She's a 41 year old Amazon in my notes. She has a little, Ellie, who's stuck with the crawling group of littles. Can you point to where you see that? I vaguely remember an early character switch I did on one of these posts that it might been related to... but that was a long time ago?

Sorry I used the wrong name, I was talking aabout Bob's great niece Holly said she was little, I didn't know if she meant a little or small for a child.

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry I used the wrong name, I was talking aabout Bob's great niece Holly said she was little, I didn't know if she meant a little or small for a child.

Just that she's a child. Not a little.