LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022

That was an an amazing ride, thank-you. Happy that Travis actually escaped, a little sad that his only prize was isolation and seclusion for society at large. That is unless, as you say he will be heavily referenced in the new work to come, in which case I hope that all has worked out for him in the end. Regardless, thanks again for the wonderful read.

2 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

That was an an amazing ride, thank-you. Happy that Travis actually escaped, a little sad that his only prize was isolation and seclusion for society at large. That is unless, as you say he will be heavily referenced in the new work to come, in which case I hope that all has worked out for him in the end. Regardless, thanks again for the wonderful read.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! (I confess he doesn't have more resolution in the new work - maybe something will happen in the future. I kind of like the open-ended ending here though)

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

Wonderful! I can't wait to start reading the new story!

Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

8 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Can’t wait for Thursday! One of the things I liked so much about this is the male protagonist, It’s just a small thing, you could’ve just as easily gone with the female seal, but I Just love seeing boy littles being cute or adorable. 90% of stories including the ones I try and write I feel feature Lgs, and idk this was nice, it’s not really a big deal

It's actually really unusual for me... Like you though I felt like it was something different to try. In this case I needed the 'strong' male protagonist to feel like I could make the storyline work. I'm glad you enjoyed this! Hope you enjoy the new work as well! :)

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome and I think that new story will be a great adventure!

Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Josh23 said:

Love the ending! Was hoping Travis would have been taught a lesson Lol!

He sort of was... In my head he gets better in isolation, but it's entirely possible that one frame of N&O forever messed him up... ?‍♀️ 

Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoyed! :)

2 hours ago, kirababy said:

sorry to see this one over, but good quick tale.  well done on the wrapping up loose ends

Thank you, it was longer than Diamond Tours, but both are considerably shorter than anything else I've written... Seemed about the minimum length for me to tell the side-tale though. Glad you enjoyed, thanks for the comment!:)

This was a fun ride. I enjoyed the ending- it's rare to see someone make it back from the diaper dimension, and I liked the irony of him ending up in ABDL diapers here in this world.  I almost expected him to end up babified and sissified. 

interesting story, I had already said it in another story by another author, that I am not abdl however I have taken a liking to the stories of the diaper dimension and without a doubt you are that person je made me have that taste with the exchange, greetings  and sorry for my english I am from Mexico and I hardly put it into practice

Poor guy. Hmm.  I can just see those abdl's going there together to split the costs and be like we want to immigrate "can we get shelter here and don't want to go back to earth" the moment they touched down on their portal side " cause we love diapers and babying"and the amazons being ?????  then sure.  some of  amazons who usually got their excercise running down fleeing people there are like but my morning runtime!. :)

• Haha 1

Interesting story.  Makes me wish I could write that fast.  I've got three stories I'm stuck on currently.  lol  I am looking forward to reading more of this story.  Great work!

3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

This was a fun ride. I enjoyed the ending- it's rare to see someone make it back from the diaper dimension, and I liked the irony of him ending up in ABDL diapers here in this world.  I almost expected him to end up babified and sissified. 

I needed a canary... So I needed him to come home. His story was initially just a very small little tale within the novel. It was just too good a story not to write fully though. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

3 hours ago, Renly said:

interesting story, I had already said it in another story by another author, that I am not abdl however I have taken a liking to the stories of the diaper dimension and without a doubt you are that person je made me have that taste with the exchange, greetings  and sorry for my english I am from Mexico and I hardly put it into practice

Thank you for commenting! Your English is better than my Spanish! Muchas gracias!

22 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor guy. Hmm.  I can just see those abdl's going there together to split the costs and be like we want to immigrate "can we get shelter here and don't want to go back to earth" the moment they touched down on their portal side " cause we love diapers and babying"and the amazons being ?????  then sure.  some of  amazons who usually got their excercise running down fleeing people there are like but my morning runtime!. :)

Lol, I could see it happening! I'm sure it would definitely happen!:)

20 minutes ago, widowmaker said:

Interesting story.  Makes me wish I could write that fast.  I've got three stories I'm stuck on currently.  lol  I am looking forward to reading more of this story.  Great work!

I can only write fast when I have the time and the right mood... My fingers are still killing me from some changes to this working from home stuff, and then my binge of writing to finish this. I average about 6k on a good day, but I had a couple 10k days there... I don't think it helped the fingers at all! Glad I was able to focus to finish it all though! Due to work I may have some time to do it for a little bit, and then I get too stressed at other times to be able to do anything but come home and sleep. Then it takes some serious work to get my head back in the right headspace. Have a project I need to do that with... should probably get back to one of them!

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! :)

1 hour ago, Samriis said:

Out of curiosity, have you used the dictation feature on Word yet?  (Assuming of course)  I've used it a few times when I'm writing introductory emails but never to the scale you work at

Back long ago... I guess nearly 20 years ago I remember trying some of the early dictation softwares and could never get it to feel natural to me. I would have too many word substitutions that I'd have to correct. I know things have improved dramatically, but even still with simple things Siri will fail... never really developed the faith in one of them since then. I also type fast enough, that I can almost pretty much go as fast typing as I can talk. (Product of being in college with AOL Instant Messenger being the way we chatted.)

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I needed a canary... So I needed him to come home. His story was initially just a very small little tale within the novel. It was just too good a story not to write fully though. Glad you enjoyed it! 

As always BabySophia the worst part of your stories is when they end. Amazing novella!

53 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Do you remember those CD-ROMS that got dropped in the mail. I sure do. Ahhhh...simpler times.

They were great coasters!

48 minutes ago, DAQ said:

As always BabySophia the worst part of your stories is when they end. Amazing novella!

Thank you! At least in this case you get to start a new one later tomor... tonight!:)

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you! At least in this case you get to start a new one later tomor... tonight!:)

If social distancing means more Sofia stories than I vote Covid2020!...... 4 more years!..... oooh, ahhh. Nm.........

7 minutes ago, DAQ said:

If social distancing means more Sofia stories than I vote Covid2020!...... 4 more years!..... oooh, ahhh. Nm.........

Yeah... I'll be honest, I'm beginning to go more than a little stir crazy... Well I've always been crazy... but crazier...? [The comments from the peanut gallery are unappreciated!] ?

34 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah... I'll be honest, I'm beginning to go more than a little stir crazy... Well I've always been crazy... but crazier...? [The comments from the peanut gallery are unappreciated!] ?

Does that mean you are just stir normal then?

someday it would be really fun to have a short story about the "Naomi and Oliver" videos. Maybe the folks over at warpmymind.com might like to create a session for us to download and enjoy

12 minutes ago, therende said:

someday it would be really fun to have a short story about the "Naomi and Oliver" videos. Maybe the folks over at warpmymind.com might like to create a session for us to download and enjoy

I don't disagree! I've tried to find out anything else PrincessPottyPants, Ausdpr, or Personalias has come up on those and it's very very very vague. Naturally hypnosis might cause that problem... maybe it needs to be told from an amazon viewpoint? Maybe someday if no one else ever does that... It's a great idea!

BTW, thanks for the great story! I discovered your earlier work: "Diamond Tours", which I'd somehow missed. An enjoyable evening since I can't work (the movie theater I ran is shut down thanks to this wonderful virus)

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I don't disagree! I've tried to find out anything else PrincessPottyPants, Ausdpr, or Personalias has come up on those and it's very very very vague. Naturally hypnosis might cause that problem... maybe it needs to be told from an amazon viewpoint? Maybe someday if no one else ever does that... It's a great idea!

I would love a story from the Amazonian point of view for the production of Niomi and Oliver point of view. the insidiousnes of it and ethe deviousness of the whole operation.....

Amazing job on this story. Hands-down best escape from the diaper dimension ever. That main character is so badass. Only recommendation is that you add a spoiler alert to the sequel story you wrote so people know ?

Also, what material was the pacifier made out of? Can I order some from there because I do rocketry and am always looking for new extra strong and light materials. Please say I can get free shipping on my order too. I can’t imagine the inner dimensional shipping fees ?

• BabySofia changed the title to Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022