LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite Changing Position

Favourite Changing Position  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Changing Position when changing yourself?

• Standing Up
    • Sitting Down
    • Lying Down

What is your favourite changing / diapering position? 

Personally, I just tried again to do it sitting down and it is too difficult. Nothing seems long enough, and by that I mean specifically the tapes. Standing up I also find a mission, just because of gravity. But now that I know how to properly diaper with relation to gathers, tapes and firmness of placement so everything is where is should be for a comfortable fit, it is lying down all the way for me. Besides, if anyone else were to ever diaper me, I would be lying down.

large.20181013_221203.jpg.bdc0480ff61d06

Standing up with my back against a wall or other solid item (dresser, bathroom vanity)

I have used this method for years, easier to get centered and taped for me. When the wife diapers me it's always on the bed or living room floor.?

I've never tried changing my diaper sitting down.  I've laid down for diaper changes. I prefer standing- for some reason it lets me tape my diaper snugger than if I lay down, and I stand when I have to change in a public restroom. 

standing for me! but that's also from i haven't had much chance until recently to change laying down or sitting. but for standing, i feel i get a proper fit with the leg guards and tapes. i can see the other positions. i might have to give them another chance :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to put my nappy on whilst standing up, often leaning against the door or the wardrobe, but these days I tend to change lying down. I just find is more comfortable and 'natural'. It's not the same as having someone else change me of course, but I prefer to at leat be in the right position! 

:309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:

More often than not I do the change standing up.   I back against the wall to hold the rear of the diaper in place doing the tapes.

Periodically, I'll be changine in a place with a suitable changing table, then I lie down.

• 1 month later...

At home I'm always changed lying down. If were out and I need to be changed I'm changed in a family restroom. If I'm only wet, she will change me standing up, but if I'm messy I'm changed lying down on a changing mat.

Depends on how much time I have. I prefer laying down, with standing adjustments (one reason I love hook an loop diapers). But if I oversleep or da like, I do it standing against a wall.