LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can't get toilet paper!

5 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have done only enemas for so many yrs and only used baby wipes for poop, for more than 10 yrs, TP is not an issue, But the crazies that are now clearing the baby wipes from the shelves I guess because they can't get TP ? what are the mothers with babies gonna do when they need wipes for there babies? 

We live in a small town, we just got our Walmart last summer, they have been the WORST store ever, They Never have enough stock, shelves have been only half full since they opened. Thats really stupid. We end up driving over 30 miles one way to get to any stores that don't charge an arm and a leg. But we know that's a part of living in the mountains. We moved last yr from a 400k city to a 13k city to get out of the bad air, bad traffic , etc etc, etc. 

I had to order my wipes from eBay and got the last 2 boxes that a seller had. The most of the sellers are asking 3 times the price now that wipes are almost impossible to find.

It too will Pass.

They could do like they did in the "old" days, use a washcloth 

The wipes are just the lazy way

Finally a shortage that will have very little effect on me. I was passing the bathrooms in Walmart the other day and a lady came out and started complaining to her husband that there was no tp in the ladies bathroom. All I could think is how many people are going to be going home from Walmart with skid marks in their underwear. For once, being totally bladder and bowel incontinent and wearing a diaper is a good thing in my life.

I got two rolls of Scott to add to the one unopened roll I have and the last 1/5th of a roll that I am using now. Try small local variety stores/mini-martsl When I got the tw new rolls yeasterday they had apparently just restocked and there ware about 8 more left, which is large for them. I should have about 6 weeks worth. I just got 5 lbs of sugare. Sometime this week I'll go get 10 lbs of rice and other things and that should do it for at least a month

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

People stock up and hoard toilet paper but don't hoard food!  Geez!  Common sense dictates if you buy toilet paper instead of food, you won't need the toilet paper!

I went to Walmart yesterday for a few items, there was no chicken at all, there was no ground beef at all except for a few specialty packs that are 2-3 times more expensive.  The lunch meat section was almost bare, no cleaning products or TP, most of the milk was gone.  

There was still some frozen foods but for a Walmart to be that bare is almost unheard of, food and all. 

Another customer told me that Kroger was worse off and the local WinCo grocery store was closed. My wife told me that she was told that some Walmarts were going to be closing from 10 pm until 6 am daily until this eases up, not due to no stock but to allow the stockers to SAFELY stock the shelves without having people jerking products out of their hands.

Fun fact: when the Sears Roebuck catalogue switched from newsprint to glossy, there was a significant jump in sales of purpose-made toilet paper as more consumers made the switch.

Ya know, I thought I was pretty smart when I became a "Prepper" about 5 years ago.... Then the last 2 years, every time I walked pass my supplies in the basement, I would think I was kinda being silly when I stocked up those few years earlier.

These days, I feel pretty smart again.

Many preppers are hoarders and most likely the same people that bought all the toilet paper
They didn't need as much food, as they already had the "food" 

I have been thinking about prepping, but 1. I have no room for it and 2. I would just eat it

It took me ages to find out what a "prepper" is; it sonunds so much like "preppy". Nothing new under the sun: Beginning in about '74 they were called "survivalists". After 47 years, still waiting for the Apocalypse. The big problem with all of this is they they are the "go it alone types. This means that you need to be able to do everything by yourself instead of having different persons doing what they are good at and combining resources and effort

Just got back from a trip to the store myself.  Wow... no crowd, but not that it mattered.  Produce was picked through - no bananas, which is one of the items I wanted.  As mentioned before - breakfast and lunch meats were almost completely gone.  Still some maple sausage though --- guess nobody else likes it (I bought 2 packages because I do like it!).  No bread, no chicken, no beef or pork!  Frozen chicken products - also GONE.  I didn't even go into the paper aisle.  Eggs, gone... cheese... that surprised me --- ransacked!  Even frozen foods like french fries were scavenged pretty heavily - as were any frozen meals.

Good thing I didn't really need much!  Now I feel prophetic having actually done the bulk of my shopping last Tuesday!  While the hand sanitizer/TP frenzy was already in motion, the rest of the stores were still quite well stocked (I still had to hit 3 different stores to get everything I wanted though). 

I can poop again!

I had some groceries delivered today and the store the lady shopped at did not have any; but she went out of her way and stopped at a second store and found some for me! Really nice of her to take the extra time when her income is based on time (how many deliveries she can make)

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I can poop again!

I had some groceries delivered today and the store the lady shopped at did not have any; but she went out of her way and stopped at a second store and found some for me! Really nice of her to take the extra time when her income is based on time (how many deliveries she can make)

Yay!

Goes to show there's still some sanity out there!

Anyone remember Y2K?  Look at all the panic and hording!  It was supposed to be an apocalyps as well based on rumor and fear.  As it was, come January 1 2000 life went on just as it always did.  I do agree in these times we should avoid close contact with others, big crowds, events and concerts and maybe wait for that movie to come out on DVD or Netflix instead of sitting in a crowded theater, but panic sets in.  If you think of a state that has a population of 10 million (like Michigan where I live) and there are 30 confirmed people with COVID-19, your looking at .003% of the state.s population that have the virus.  That said, you also have to think of a country like China and Italy where it may have started with one person and has spread to just about shutting down the whole country.  They say in New York City it started with a lawyer who traveled internationally and spread it to his family who spread it to others.  Like some say, if only .003% of the state has the virus, don't panic, however it is highly contagious and to keep it from spreading like it has, use common sense.  Wash hands and face frequently, avoid large gatherings and events, play it safe.  Don't be afraid to go to the store but likewise don't put yourself in high risk situation when you don't need to. 

Y2K was legit. It was just that the the computer industry was frantically putting in fixes in the two years since it was first talked about

I've noticed groceries are also getting picked clean. No meats- not even the very expensive cuts of fancy beef- but for some reason there was plenty of sausage left.  A lot of shelves were picked clean. All I wanted was some cookies for St. Paddy's day tomorrow. ?

What seems weird to me is that one grocery store was completely out of regular Lay's potato chips, and another had only a few of the party size. There were plenty of other brands including wavy Lay's, and tortilla chips in both places.

15 hours ago, vvp39 said:

What seems weird to me is that one grocery store was completely out of regular Lay's potato chips, and another had only a few of the party size. There were plenty of other brands including wavy Lay's, and tortilla chips in both places.

That probably means that after the locusts came through and laid waste to the store, someone was able to restock one box of several varieties that you saw on the shelves.

We all. ( well most of us here) wear diapers!!! Who needs TP??? ? ( I know... I know)

But....as they say....all this too shall pass. It does seem that being a diaper wearer has yet one more advantage!!! ?

I don't even use the stuff ,I buy wipes in bulk ,people are freaking out and hoarding basic supplies ,some as what hoarded sanitizer and was trying to sell it for outrageous price ,the police raided him arrested him and gave his stance away .

I honestly haven't been to the store this month ,I will next week need m get cream , around here stores are bare ,with people buying everything not tied down ,

In this state you buy liquor in state stores and they are closed for 2 weeks ,so not only fo parents have to live with there kids ,they can't get drink ,I see alot of domestic violence on the horizon .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 3/16/2020 at 4:01 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I've noticed groceries are also getting picked clean. No meats- not even the very expensive cuts of fancy beef- but for some reason there was plenty of sausage left.  A lot of shelves were picked clean. All I wanted was some cookies for St. Paddy's day tomorrow. ?

i went the local store today, they had almost no white milk, just the skim(glorified water pretending to be milk), but they had ground beef, roasts, no problem, just had a limit on how much ground you can buy

On 3/16/2020 at 5:23 PM, DL-Boy said:

That probably means that after the locusts came through and laid waste to the store, someone was able to restock one box of several varieties that you saw on the shelves.

Grocery stores do not stock the major snack foods - the chip companies themselves do.  Same with fizzy beverages, and most bread products. Those companies ship directly out of their regional facilities directly to the store, fill up the shelves, then give the store the "bill".  It's highly unlikely the Lays truck had only that particular variety on board as well.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:42 AM, rusty pins said:

Anyone remember Y2K? 

I was required to be on site that night - all night - "just in case" the computer network went wonky.   It never did. 

On 3/16/2020 at 8:40 AM, Little Christine said:

Y2K was legit. It was just that the the computer industry was frantically putting in fixes in the two years since it was first talked about

Yes and no.  It was a legit issue, but the panic that was being spread was that the power grid and financial systems were going to fail catastrophically, planes would fall out of the skies, cities would become gridlocked when traffic lights all malfunctioned simultaneously, etc.. etc...etc...   None of that was going to happen.  Even with the "glitch". 

4 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Grocery stores do not stock the major snack foods - the chip companies themselves do.  Same with fizzy beverages, and most bread products. Those companies ship directly out of their regional facilities directly to the store, fill up the shelves, then give the store the "bill".  It's highly unlikely the Lays truck had only that particular variety on board as well.

I was required to be on site that night - all night - "just in case" the computer network went wonky.   It never did. 

Yes and no.  It was a legit issue, but the panic that was being spread was that the power grid and financial systems were going to fail catastrophically, planes would fall out of the skies, cities would become gridlocked when traffic lights all malfunctioned simultaneously, etc.. etc...etc...   None of that was going to happen.  Even with the "glitch". 

i had a computer that wasnt made to be y2k compliant, it was a packard bell 610, windows 3.11, i think 486 processor, after 2001 i fired it up, worked fine, no issues with the date