LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men, would you wear a diaper and plastic pants and a mini in public

deacon

I  have and do a lot wear a diaper and locking rubber pants under running short shorts in public for long walks. No one can see the iaper less I bend over, just a little.  How many of yo would wear a mini skirt over a diaper and plastic/ rubber pants in public?  I have read and seen pictures of men in skirts short and long but not seen any in public.  Not sure if I would or not leaning more towards in  a not so populated setting. 

For me it just sounds too much like exhibitionism and forcing people who dont want to be involved to be involved without their consent.

I have no issue with what people wear but you just make it sound like the motivation is to force people to react to your diapered state and that doesn't seem respectful to be honest. Motivation is pretty important.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have worn many things from plain diaper on up in public (due to circumstances beyond my control) a skirt would be a hard no ,even in these more progressive open times it screams " hey look at me " it in your face made you look moment .

On the other side of the coin a traditional Kilt would be fine , nothing pout of the ordinary of a man in Kilt .
As per a diaper under it ,who cares that is my required underwear it will not stop me or compel me to do anything differently ,no matter what my outerwear is ,me wearing a diaper has no influence , the diaper is there ,it's not an option ,no fetish or sexual energy involved to make it desirable or taboo . I wet or mess without regard for when or where ,I use diapers to mitigate the damage caused by my bodies inability at containing and controlling excrement , the very definition of a diapers use .I am not showy about diaper or dress flashy to attract attention ,if someone sees or detects my diaper "shit happens" but I don't rub anyone's nose in it ,no matter what you call it a diaper is diaper and should be given no greater meaning or special treatment.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I have worn many things from plain diaper on up in public (due to circumstances beyond my control) a skirt would be a hard no ,even in these more progressive open times it screams " hey look at me " it in your face made you look moment .

On the other side of the coin a traditional Kilt would be fine , nothing pout of the ordinary of a man in Kilt .
As per a diaper under it ,who cares that is my required underwear it will not stop me or compel me to do anything differently ,no matter what my outerwear is ,me wearing a diaper has no influence , the diaper is there ,it's not an option ,no fetish or sexual energy involved to make it desirable or taboo . I wet or mess without regard for when or where ,I use diapers to mitigate the damage caused by my bodies inability at containing and controlling excrement , the very definition of a diapers use .I am not showy about diaper or dress flashy to attract attention ,if someone sees or detects my diaper "shit happens" but I don't rub anyone's nose in it ,no matter what you call it a diaper is diaper and should be given no greater meaning or special treatment.

Wow   That is an excellent response and one I would have never thought of. Well said, thank you for your input

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

I wouldn't be caught in any kind of skirt. The thought of that is so disgusting it makes me want to yak.

A great choice thanks of words and I do agree

2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

For me it just sounds too much like exhibitionism and forcing people who dont want to be involved to be involved without their consent.

I have no issue with what people wear but you just make it sound like the motivation is to force people to react to your diapered state and that doesn't seem respectful to be honest. Motivation is pretty important.

I was just looking as to what others think, no forcing on anyone

I think I would yes, I’ve got a local park near me that I might go and do it there or maybe the local mall.

I do think it would be fun to have someone with me though off in the distance watching to see if others react or maybe even have another stranger say to me cute skirt and diaper.

Now being trans I always want complements on my skirts anyway the diaper would be icing on the cake 

Never.  I'm not a cross dresser and I am one who thinks it's not right to go to those lengths to be seen by others for a personal thrill.  The only reason to really do it is for exhibition.  Some may disagree, but you never know when you go out in public just who you will run into and who will see you.  People don't think of that in their moment of desire to do something.  I'm not necessarily talking about running into friends or coworkers.  I'm talking about children seeing an adult guy wearing a mini skirt that shows off the diapers he's wearing underneath when out walking with their parents, in a park or even walking past a school.  Even in a not so populated setting, you never know who will come along, and if it's not a populated setting, then would it be considered in public in the sense of the word that you are doing it only so others can see you?  If your motive is not for anyone to see you, then why are you doing it?  If you go out dressed like that hoping to be seen, you will never be able to know just who it is that will see you, including children.  It may be a grey area, but if you do it where children or teens can see you weather purposely or unconsciously, would that be considered involving minor's in your diaper fetish even if you hadn't thought before hand that some might see you when out and about?  It's not like you are personally interacting with them, but your actions have possibly allowed minors to see a grown man wearing a mini skirt and diapers out in public.  I just don't think it's a good thing to do overall. 

I love to wear a plastic skirt or dress over my plastic pants, but that's because I love the way the plastic feels on my skin. Heaven forbid that anyone should see me in any of these outfits....

7 minutes ago, warpiper said:

i wear a kilt in public often, and have gone out diapered (disposable) underneath. I don't go out in public in cloth, and don't have any desire for locking pants.

I think a kilt is different!  If I were Scottish ( and I think I have a little of that mixed in with my heritage), I'd proudly wear a kilt in appropriate situations, even with a diaper under it if needed.  A kilt is not a mini skirt, it is well long enough to hide what you have on underneath, not considered a dress, something that men do wear and can be proud of their ancestory.   

56 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I think a kilt is different!  If I were Scottish ( and I think I have a little of that mixed in with my heritage), I'd proudly wear a kilt in appropriate situations, even with a diaper under it if needed.  A kilt is not a mini skirt, it is well long enough to hide what you have on underneath, not considered a dress, something that men do wear and can be proud of their ancestory.   

This is an excellent comment and makes a lot of sense. I do thank you for your comment and it is what I was looking for

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

I love to wear a plastic skirt or dress over my plastic pants, but that's because I love the way the plastic feels on my skin. Heaven forbid that anyone should see me in any of these outfits....

Great comment and I also love the feel of pvc, leather and rubber, lates. They feel great on the skin and as you do so do I  in the privacy of my home, thanks

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Never.  I'm not a cross dresser and I am one who thinks it's not right to go to those lengths to be seen by others for a personal thrill.  The only reason to really do it is for exhibition.  Some may disagree, but you never know when you go out in public just who you will run into and who will see you.  People don't think of that in their moment of desire to do something.  I'm not necessarily talking about running into friends or coworkers.  I'm talking about children seeing an adult guy wearing a mini skirt that shows off the diapers he's wearing underneath when out walking with their parents, in a park or even walking past a school.  Even in a not so populated setting, you never know who will come along, and if it's not a populated setting, then would it be considered in public in the sense of the word that you are doing it only so others can see you?  If your motive is not for anyone to see you, then why are you doing it?  If you go out dressed like that hoping to be seen, you will never be able to know just who it is that will see you, including children.  It may be a grey area, but if you do it where children or teens can see you, would that be considered involving minor's in your diaper fetish even if you hadn't thought before hand that some might see you when out and about?  It's not like you are personally interacting with them, but your actions have possibly allowed minors to see a grown man wearing a mini skirt and diapers out in public.  I just don't think it's a good thing to do overall. 

I think you are right and I do agree and wil remember what yu say. I think I  will keep it in my own home.  Thanks, most helpful

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

Skirt is one of the reason I wish I were a woman..

I would wear it if it was more common for men to use skirts, but maybe not miniskirt 

I do agree on this comment. It is not common fight now and it wouldjust draw attention to noes self. I have not seen a man in a mall or on the street in even a skirt long or short, ever, never so it is not poplar. May be the next gereration will be different. Thanks for the comment and giving me a new aspect. 

Wearing a standard length kilt would pose no problem - standard length kilt breaks at the knee (about 24 inches).

Now I wear kilts both the standard length and those with a 16 inch hem and don't have any problems with these

care being taken to avoid bending over inappropriately or reaching for something high on a shelf.

I would think that if you get to the mini-kilt or ultra mini-kilt only a female could pass with that because it would not

be out of character.

Skirts it would be the same thing although certain types of skirts it would not be very functional i.e. tight pencil skirts.

Skirts would be easy maintenance in changing compared to a crotched piece of clothing.

Skorts (combination of shorts and skirts) would work for coverage but the changing act would be inhibited.

As for wearing anything in public - loud vibrant colors - unusual design may tend to draw unwanted attention.

The fear of wearing NOISY diapers and diaper covers should not be a factor as the ambient noise around us covers

things very well - does wearing corduroy clothing upset the decibel level ? Of course in a Library or quiet room this

maybe of concern as to how one moves about.

So noise is not a factor to be concerned about - it is the visual aspects - wearing something odd unusual attention

getting and the public interests are heighten to look into this - that skirt is oh so short and what is that peaking out

from under the hem line - and it appears to have lace on the edging and in contrasting color - a brazen exposition of

something out of the ordinary.

Also what is coordinated with the skirt wearing - perhaps a blouse - screen printed "T" shirt - the way the hair is done -

body jewelry - and down below leggings tights hosiery footwear etc.

It is the small parts of the BIG PICTURE that would be noticed.

I wore one of my short kilts in shopping at a supermarket and the assistant manager talked to me about what I was

wearing and I flatly told him that would we be having this conversation if I were female. I don't know if he had received

a customer complaint about me or just had some other ulterior motive. I checked my appearance and nothing seemed

out of place. I have since gone back there frequently wearing my short kilts and knee length skater type skirts which

offer even more coverage and the convenient change potential.

There are forums dealing with men wearing skirts and unbifurcated clothing.

UNBIFURCATED - the opposite of wearing pants shorts clothing with twin stove pipes two leg holes etc.

What were men and others wearing before the dawn of pants - loin clothes tunics robes and perhaps skirts of a sort !

As for the LOCKING diaper aspect that presents a different theme - with an abundance of caution required - this is just

something out of the normal and exposure may result in attention from the authorities or a ban from a merchant who

does not what this on his property.

Oh and hell YES Halloween is just around the corner - and most anything goes - a license/permit to do things in real life !  

Wearing a standard length kilt would pose no problem - standard length kilt breaks at the knee (about 24 inches).
Now I wear kilts both the standard length and those with a 16 inch hem and don't have any problems with these
care being taken to avoid bending over inappropriately or reaching for something high on a shelf.
I would think that if you get to the mini-kilt or ultra mini-kilt only a female could pass with that because it would not
be out of character.
Skirts it would be the same thing although certain types of skirts it would not be very functional i.e. tight pencil skirts.
Skirts would be easy maintenance in changing compared to a crotched piece of clothing.
Skorts (combination of shorts and skirts) would work for coverage but the changing act would be inhibited.
As for wearing anything in public - loud vibrant colors - unusual design may tend to draw unwanted attention.
The fear of wearing NOISY diapers and diaper covers should not be a factor as the ambient noise around us covers
things very well - does wearing corduroy clothing upset the decibel level ? Of course in a Library or quiet room this
maybe of concern as to how one moves about.
So noise is not a factor to be concerned about - it is the visual aspects - wearing something odd unusual attention
getting and the public interests are heighten to look into this - that skirt is oh so short and what is that peaking out
from under the hem line - and it appears to have lace on the edging and in contrasting color - a brazen exposition of
something out of the ordinary.
Also what is coordinated with the skirt wearing - perhaps a blouse - screen printed "T" shirt - the way the hair is done -
body jewelry - and down below leggings tights hosiery footwear etc.
It is the small parts of the BIG PICTURE that would be noticed.
I wore one of my short kilts in shopping at a supermarket and the assistant manager talked to me about what I was
wearing and I flatly told him that would we be having this conversation if I were female. I don't know if he had received
a customer complaint about me or just had some other ulterior motive. I checked my appearance and nothing seemed
out of place. I have since gone back there frequently wearing my short kilts and knee length skater type skirts which
offer even more coverage and the convenient change potential.

There are forums dealing with men wearing skirts and unbifurcated clothing.
UNBIFURCATED - the opposite of wearing pants shorts clothing with twin stove pipes two leg holes etc.
What were men and others wearing before the dawn of pants - loin clothes tunics robes and perhaps skirts of a sort !

As for the LOCKING diaper aspect that presents a different theme - with an abundance of caution required - this is just
something out of the normal and exposure may result in attention from the authorities or a ban from a merchant who
does not what this on his property.

Oh and hell YES Halloween is just around the corner - and most anything goes - a license/permit to do things in real life !  
Personally a locking diaper cover would be a huge tipoff :

Either you need & wear diapers as appropriate
Or
You are demented or mentally incompetent to be in control of diaper ,( why are you in public place?without caretaker guiding and controlling you)even mental hospitals don't use boilable locking rubber pants without extraordinary circumstances.

That means :
People will assume its a kinky stunt or cry for attention ,in 27+ years incontinent I can count on one hand the number of times ,my plastic pants or cover has been accidently exposed . Sure when I mess if I don't get to bathroom to be changed quickly and someone smells it ,they will figure out quickly my diaper and diaper cover aren't visible but they are there.*

Trust me when people smell something ìn the absence of a baby , the next scan is for an obviously disabled person specifically a person strapped into a wheelchair. The average person assumes we all use diapers ,when its less than 1/4 off us ,probably 1/2 of people in wheelchairs are and will remain suppository trained.
We all have B&Bc plan time(Bowel & Bladder care time) time reserved morning and evening to ensure Bowel& Bladder needs are adequately addressed .
I am not the typical disabled person due to being a rare disease ,I wet without control & take medication that forces 4 bowel movements without my control , that's not usual or customary ,however for me it's medically neccesary . So Locking pants also scream " call police " this whole "see something, say something" leaves anything misunderstood a police matter unfortunately , and restraint clothing outside a nursing home will alarm the tiny minded public 100% of nursing homes use restraint clothing (typically magnetic segufix locks type stuff very form fitting and prevents diaper access,removal,manipulation ,anti striping and physical barrier to "Hypersexual" all of the above are common in demented ( "there too old to be in diapers" striping off clothes allows them to remove diaper or is means to an end to let them have sex ) dementia is more effective at disinhibiting those affected than any drug or alcohol and is not time limited as a drug or alcohol wears off dementia doesnt .

11 hours ago, Dubious said:

Skirt is one of the reason I wish I were a woman..

I would wear it if it was more common for men to use skirts, but maybe not miniskirt 

I feel that about women’s clothes in general, especially when it comes to ABDL and ageplay stuff. Now I wouldn’t ever wear any of it, but just seeing the variety of things that they can choose from and get away with wearing makes me jealous. There’s a lot more cutesy stuff for the other sex in my opinion.

As for the OP, no way in hell. You might be more on the exhibitionist side, but I wouldn’t be caught dead doing something like that.

I'm incontinent, so I wear diapers. It's nobody's business, so I dress to hide that fact. 

I'm also a male and I identify as such. So I would never wear a dress or any female type clothing in public.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I concur. One of the dodges that is used about how one dresses, when one is challenged, is that "It is only clothes". Hoever, one actively chooses what one wears, Part of that choice in outer garments is visual. So you HAVE to be making a statement, which is what makes the claim that it really means nothing tramparently false. No, if you are not IC and wear diapers in public (which you wet) that too is a choice and bespeaks a willingness to be distracted from what it would be ordinarily thought that you should be attending to in order to get  some jollies that are more appropriate in private. Isn't that being a bit self-aborbed?

Therefore, I would not do it. Nor is a mini skirt the ultimate. try a babydoll if you want to go for broke

On 10/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, Rachael-Little said:

I think I would yes, I’ve got a local park near me that I might go and do it there or maybe the local mall.

I do think it would be fun to have someone with me though off in the distance watching to see if others react or maybe even have another stranger say to me cute skirt and diaper.

Now being trans I always want complements on my skirts anyway the diaper would be icing on the cake 

I rest Snugglebear's case

I've always wondered about the artist Grayson Perry.  I very much doubt he would consider wearing a nappy in public, given his public profile, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to.  I hope we never find out: he's the only high profile 'out' little girl we have here in the UK.  I've got a lot of respect for him.

Def a bad idea, and maybe an offence if the purpose of doing this was to force others to notice your diaper and plastic pants,,,

Last year I was wearing shorts on the underground, sort of slid forward and without realising it my nappy was on show, as evidenced by three young women laughing at them, or me, tbh it was a bit offun but no way I'd do it on purpose,,,

There are AB/DL parties around, I'd go to these if I felt the need to wear in public, although at home I sometimes wear a pink tartan micro skirt over my nappy, hehe,,,

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Def a bad idea, and maybe an offence if the purpose of doing this was to force others to notice your diaper and plastic pants,,,

Last year I was wearing shorts on the underground, sort of slid forward and without realising it my nappy was on show, as evidenced by three young women laughing at them, or me, tbh it was a bit offun but no way I'd do it on purpose,,,

There are AB/DL parties around, I'd go to these if I felt the need to wear in public, although at home I sometimes wear a pink tartan micro skirt over my nappy, hehe,,,

gt wood fence as do many here for privacey

After reading all I decided no. I ordered a pvc black mini about 18 inches long.  I just might wear it with a diaper and locking rubber pants while cutting my back yard. I have an 8 foot privacy fence as do most here, no two story houses. I do niot see any men in skirts  outside, never so I will n not be the first. Thanks for all your comments and gave me the best way to solve it. 

ONLY in the privacy of my own house, curtains closed, door locked, diaper and plastic pants on, makeshift mini skirt on and maybe a T-shirt, sometimes stockings or tights over the diaper and plastic pants just for that feel good feeling. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

yONLY in the privacy of my own house, curtains closed, door locked, diaper and plastic pants on, makeshift mini skirt on and maybe a T-shirt, sometimes stockings or tights over the diaper and plastic pants just for that feel good feeling. emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now am with most of you and agree with you In the privacy  of my own home or my enclosed back yare, 8 foot fence and no two story homes and I will enjoy my new mini and maybe purchase knee hi boots, sexy for a  thrill

I have skirts and have worn them outside, but that was before I got new neighbors (House was empty for a long time), and security cameras 

Also gone outside in just diapers (Before I got the skirts)

So whenever I move, I want to move to a place where there is no neighbors which in my area is fairly easy