LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saggy Diapers

dlsafrica

What are thoughts on saggy diapers? When a diaper just becomes to full and heavy to stay in place, and begiins to sag. Personally, right now I'm just revelling in a huge wet bulk between my legs. But when I stand up, it sags and ... well, feels awesome. Sort of empowering. But also a little out of place. That is should be hugging my body more. But being wet is glorious. I just don't know yet how I feel about sagging diapers.

Althoughn it ffelt okayish, I have gone and double diapered now, before pee again. I'm sorry for these kinds of comments. This is the first time in my life that I am allowing myself to just be a baby. The days of being self-conscious and throwing away a whole bag of diapers after using only one, are over.

I can't say that I'm a fan of saggy diapers.  When I'm wearing a wet one and it starts to sag I will put on a pair of underwear to help keep things in place.  That way I can wear the diaper for much longer and it tends to stay put much better.

• Thanks 1

At home, I love the feel of a diaper so full it feels like it’s sagging against the back of my thighs. Rarely do my diapers get that full before I change.

heavy, saggy diapers feel great!  i usually just wear at home, so saggy is just kinda fun. it's something cool when you're sitting for a few hours and you sat down in a dry, fluffy diaper, then when you get up, it's heavy, bulky and sags. the once light, fluffy diaper then hangs off your hips and you really feel it. i've worn and used them long enough that the tapes gave out! i forgot what the brand was, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't a premium brand. only bummer is i've leaked more with saggy diapers than not-so-saggy diapers, so that kinda sucks.

also on the flip side, i love the feeling of a heavy, supported diaper in a onesie or pants. the weight is still there, but you feel it more in other places, like your shoulders when a onesie is worn. plus they seem to leak less and possibly hold more.

• Like 1

I don't really like saggy nappies.  I worry they're going to leak, and the feeling of security is one of the big attractions of wearing nappies for me.  I really like the feel of my nappy being snug up round me, wet or dry.  The cloth nappies I wear do this really well.  It makes for less chafing round the thighs too.

I like them now and then.  Usually I have something on over my diaper so it really doesn't sag much.  Jeans, underpants, plastic pants, whatever.  Sometimes if my diaper gets really wet it will sag a bit even with pants on, but that's only because my jeans fit low around my waist.  Sometimes on a really hot day it feels kind of nice if a heavy wet diaper sags.  True, it kind of bumps around between your thighs from all the weight in the crotch area, but it also lets a little cool air in as well!  It feels just as good to have a heavy wet diaper being held tight to your body with plastic pants or a onesie, too!

Onesie to tackle this problem.  I wasn't a huge fan until recently but now am totally converted, and will even sleep in one when wearing, as it prevents sag and "skrunkling up" of my nappy when rolling over.

I have to say I quite like a bit of sag (though overall I prefer the feeling of a clean nappy) BUT wetting when there's already sag is horrible and WILL lead to leaks unless you have a close fitting onsie on.

I wear nothing but onesies day & night ,I have some of every style , depending on if my body wants to be dressed or look like I rolled out dumpster .
Dumpster days are rare ,with 400 different onesies ,finding the perfect one is easy, just like an infant , find one that pulls on easy and snaps closed and your ready.my diapers are hung precisely ,most people have no idea I wear onesies or diapers or rubber pants,unless you know me and have changed me ,you ordinarily couldn't telll,everything is part of a set ,mix or match . The only things that weren't made to go together were my pants & bloomers,however since I don't wear shorts ,the pants could easily be tweaked.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I might be in the minority here, but I actually like a saggy diaper. For one thing, I like my diapers a little looser to begin with, especially when it comes to giving my nether region space to breathe. Not only that, a saggy diaper to me is one of the best ways instantly change my headspace. I even buy diapers a size up sometimes just to feel like I’m swimming in them. The more helpless I can feel in a diaper, the better.

I will say though that saggy doesn’t necessarily mean leaking. I like my diapers loose and saggy, but still snug enough not to leak. It’s a fine line to walk, but when pulled off right feels amazing.

I agree I cant believe I never used a onesie till a year ago! I love the snappies onesies from Tykables! I like the diaper to be sort of fitted anatomically to my butt. Like it still shows the curves but still nice thick and puffy! My Mommy says I have nice butt for a boy lol! I hate huge sagging diapers that looks disproportionate to the human body!  And when it starts to fall down to your ankles yuck!

• 4 weeks later...