LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How easy is it for you to wet while sitting.

For me I find it incredibly easy and I can just dribble little bits out without much effect. I remember a time when it was impossible for me to wet while sitting. What is you story about wetting and sitting?

Anytime all the time: Just like a girl

I remember way back, must be nearly 10 years ago when I first started wearing, I had real trouble going. Nowadays I barely even give it a thought... I just... go.

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Anytime all the time: Just like a girl

I wish I could go pee pee like a lil girl.  Depsite wearing 24/7 for 12 weeks I have made great strides in unpotty training except sitting down and sleeping at night.  When I fly my bladder fills from sitting for so long.  Then I start to get urge incontinence and almost always I am wetting my self as soon as I get out from my seat.

Yeah, several years ago when I started wearing, I couldn’t pee while sitting (diapered and not on a toilet lol) or even while lying in bed. It took lots of repetitive wearing for my body to not care in what position it is I’m lying/sitting in to wet. Now settings counterpart, aka messing has never been discriminate of the position/posture I’m in. Lol.

When in diapers and sitting at my computer I have absolutely no problem peeing.  When driving in my car, I can't pee unless I'm stopped at a light and I can raise my bottom off the seat a little.  When sitting at my computer I usually lean back and my nuts and penis are actually over the front edge of the chair.  I think that makes a big difference in how you are sitting and what you are sitting on and how you are positioned.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...