LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Just pooped my diaper. I felt a little poorly so it feels good just to lay in bed. 
Will probably just go to sleep and clean up tomorrow late afternoon if it doesn’t smell too bad.

I wish I could do this more often, but Uni accommodation means that I can’t risk the smell.

Don’t do this very often, but dealing with jet lag and the tummy troubles that go with that. Rather than get out of bed for a third time in one hour, I just went, and now I’m laying here certain I’m not done, feeling crampy and writing new chapters to my stories. 

Oof. My poor tummy.

Unfortunately I dont have any diapers at the moment....but I just might have to make use of these tight leggings I have on since it's gotten somewhat cold out last night and today so I may just have to warm them up in a little bit...there....now that I have taken care of that my bottom is feeling nice and warm

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought my 2nd pack of pull-ups yesterday ..they're Tena Pants Plus & I couldn't wait to try them out.
The 1st pack I bought were supermarket own type brand & I loved wearing & fully using them. They were unisex & I felt the pad was a bit low at the front for a guy.& could have been thicker for my needs.
Put a tena on just before I went to bed last night & got up to wee in the night..I'm not a bed wetter ...I was aware bowel pressure had built up & had difficulty getting back to sleep but eventually managed it
I woke up again in the morning before the alarm went off with only one thing on my mind & after drinking a few cups of coffee dropped a huge load followed shortly afterwards by a big wetting accident.
If feels absolutely awesome, although some of the pee has been seeping  a little so my leggings have gotten a bit damp round the crutch.. I've just put a pair of incontinence pants on over the top of my padded diaper cover.
Going to do some much needed housework now hopefully add some more poop & pee before finally changing myself.Looking forward to seeing the state I'm in when I strip down to just pull ups.
Next time think I'll buy a pack I'll try to get some Tena Pants Maxi for added capacity.. I'm embarrassed about being seen by people who know me buying them, so I visited an out the way pharmacist & quickly grabbed the 1st pair off the shelf which looked ok.

• Like 1
On 11/21/2019 at 1:16 PM, DiaperedDLinSouthFL said:

Was on a conference call in my boss’s office (he was else where) and the need to poop overcame my control and I filled my diaper to the max. Only worry is clean up and smell but all is good. I’m in a clean diaper now ?

I bet he loved the lingering odor when he got back to his office!  Lucky you didn't leak anything out on his office chair!  Hope he had his own bathroom you could use to change and not half to walk through the office and coworkers in a smelly diaper!

I’m not typically a messer.  Don’t like the cleanup and it doesn’t do anything for me headspace wise.  I’ve tried once or twice just to see what the fuss was about (no pun intended) and it just didn't seem worth the cleanup.  It’s also required manual effort - an intentional push - so never really “spontaneous.”

While not sick, my diet influences my gut consistency and when that changes I can get into “no warning” situations where I have less than 15 seconds to clench and shuffle to a bathroom.  Not diarrhea, just immediate urge.

Tonight my tummy gave me signs of one of those nights, so I got diapered up and was doing what I needed to around the house.  Then it hit.  Almost no warning, a brief moment of panic as a realized what was about to happen, and then a very quickly full diaper with no push effort on my part.  Much more than I’d anticipated but it held.

Now, after some wand play and a satisfying conclusion it's time to clean up and get ready for a Friday night out.

Well, I had a bit of leak this morning. Thankfully I had a diaper cover on. Otherwise, I'd have had to buy new sheets.

And no remembering my trash day will be delayed, I'm kinda regretting what I did in my diaper.

Sitting here in a rather heavily loaded northshore 'lite' pull up... Not really into these, but decided to put it to the test.. Seems to be working well so far, though I feel these were' t really intended to handle something like this...what ever... Just really needed to go though

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Um, someone, and I’m not pointing fingers or making any accusations, but, um, someone pooped this diaper I’m wearing. No idea who. ? 

I got an idea to help you.  Set up a hidden video camera to catch the culprit! 

I finally passed a 5 Star dinner from last night. It came out hard and hurt a bit. Pretty big mess for a 1 day constipation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it hurt coming out!  5 stars are probably pointy and poke and scratch on the way out!  :roflmao:

Lmao good one rusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messy wet diaper and if I did not enjoy this as much as I do I might be discussed with myself, but instead I’m proud of the fact I have messed this diaper 3 times so far, and my shift ain’t even over yet.