LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plain White Are Prnited

Jamie

This comes up in clothe diapers and rubber panties since they have ways of both being print

My diapers are plain white and the snap panties are milky white, the second panties are light ivory and the thrid match my outfit and I really do not have any print outfits as you can see.

Print diapers and panties did not come out until at least the mid 1950's

30 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

Sometimes I like to be an incontinent adult. That's a shameful condition, so I don't want to wear diapers that look funny or cute. No, I

Most of my diapers are white or purple -Molicare. I do like the diapers with prints for wearing around my apartment when i'm just in a t-shirt and diaper or just a diaper. I have a small fem side so i have a pair of pink, a pair of lavender and a pair of pink plastic panties with baby prints

i prefer the white, tasteful prints, or subdued colors. i'd love to wear more from bambino, but i'm not too thrilled with the baby-ish prints they have. i'd like them alot more if they had an option of non-printed diapers along with their bianco's. as

Printed are the best diapers in the world, I am absolutely tired of walking into a pharmacy and seeing depends or store brand diapers. I am currently talking to multiple pharmacys in the georgia area about possible starting to get more takes on diaper with prints on them. I think its time we looked past old diapers like depends and attends and starting looking towards the future, You do not have to be abdl to wear diapers with prints on them. I buy my diapers from a diaper store in ATL. They carry Abuniverse, bambinos ect.