LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drawing the line on incontinence stories?

So I am wondering where do you guys draw the line on incontinence stories? Like when you're chatting with someone online and they say they are incontinent and they talk about things that have happened to them that are very very unlikely. One example is I was talking with a person and she was saying how a few years ago when she was 16 she had a messy diaper in a Toys R Us and an employee changed her diaper. Another example is

AB is a fantasy world.

If you want the truth, read your Bible, but even that has some hardly credulous stories like the Rainbow, the Tower of Babel and fitting all the animals in the Ark.

It's the internet - everyone can make statements and basially tell you, that they were the first one on Mars in a homemade spaceship - it's up to you to decide whether you should belive them or not. Same goes for stories here, or elsewhere.....

Not even the news can you trust, use your common sense to judge people and statements!

I get how it can be upsetting for people to be writing fantastical stories in the incontinence forum. It's not the correct venue and is insulting to those there for reality because incontinence IS their reality.

What I just don't get is why anyone would be upset about someone in the chat room making up fantastical stories and trying to pass it off as reality. How are they

• Like 1

I talked to a guy online once who claimed was disabled and incontinent. He was so fat he couldn't wear diapers so he always wet and messed his pants and I told him about baric diapers and he said he was used to this so he didn't need to wear those. He told me he was out of diapers when he was a kid because his mom said they were for babies and she always spanked him for his accidents. He told me he had been kicked out if water parks for his accidents and other places.

i'm not s psychologist nor do I claim to be I have enough trouble spelling it lol. What I do have is some common sense I hope. That tells me either his pants were messed or his head was. I don't see where you can fix either one. Calling him on it and getting upset says more about what's happening in your head, not his.

Hugs,

Freta

6 hours ago, Inconito said:

It's the internet - everyone can make statements and basially tell you, that they were the first one on Mars in a homemade spaceship - it's up to you to decide whether you should belive them or not.

• Like 1

I know I shouldn't but I find the obviously untrue stories amusing, I agree that they are not harming anyone as they are usually so bleeding obvious that there really is little chance of anyone being taken in by them.

I feel sorry for those who seem to be compelled to post what is obviously not true expecting it to be believed. If they invested as much effort in a more positive way they might have things a lot better. But then again I could tell you some non-diaper-related tales I experienced first-hand and you'd likely call me a liar so I give the benefit of doubt and let it go. It means nothing to me anyway so I'm not going to let it upset me- I have better things to think about!

Bettypooh

Did I ever tell you about the time that I went to a Cowboys game, got hauled off by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and got diapered during half time? I begged them not to let my face go on the big screen, so they put be in a baby bear costume, and held me as I sat in their laps.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't care for this at all. I find it insulting to my intelligence that people think they're fooling me with their fantasy stories. And degrading that there's most likely a sexual gratification component in the person telling the story. I also think it does a lot of damage to people with actual true stories. We've basically been conditioned to reject anything far-fetched as fantasy, which is probably quite upsetting to the tiny minority of people who really are telling the truth about incredulous events.

And frankly, I don't really understand why there's the necessity to lie about it. It doesn't seem to me that from a sexual perspective that it'd make a difference whether the author labeled it as true or not. Neither for the writer, or someone using the story for this purpose. But hey, if that part's important to them, then more power to them, I'd just ask that they go and congregate somewhere else away from me, like [That site]'s old "true stories" section.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sunwutian said:

I also think it does a lot of damage to people with actual true stories. We've basically been conditioned to reject anything far-fetched as fantasy, which is probably quite upsetting to the tiny minority of people who really are telling the truth about incredulous events.

You're absolutely right. It's why I'm reluctant to talk about my incontinence at times. For instance, when my bedwetting patterns deviated wildly from the norm for a while and I woke up wet for something like 11 days straight. (Something I haven't repeated since).

I don't care for people who try to pass off fantasy for truth, but I find it irritating when people call others on it. It's just not necessary unless the person is being offensive in some way.

On 1/24/2016 at 11:10 AM, xander.williams said:

I don't care for people who try to pass off fantasy for truth, but I find it irritating when people call others on it. It's just not necessary unless the person is being offensive in some way.