LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

And now for something off topic. For those that haven't seen it yet and are uncertain as to how well JJ Abrams-Disney did on it. Just go see it. Just saw it earlier and I can say it is worth watching. Now as others who have seen it may post here, NO SPOILERS. Let people see it for themselves. But I do encourage you to go see it. Its not overly long, but as always for us, best to go diapered! Just in case. :)

5 hours ago, bwakee said:

Yeah, the humor and charm was back, which was great. But so was the plot where they have to destroy the giant death sphere.

No, they had to destroy the extra-giant death sphere, and this time they didn't even leave a hole open for them!

• Like 1

I went to see Spectre with my roommate. Less than a dozen people in the theater which was perfect. I'll go see star wars in a couple weeks when the crowds thin out so thank you for no spoilers. AwakenEvil, ha ha like I could actually make it through a movie without being diapered.

Hugs,

Freta

Now that I've had time to process the movie, I think my biggest criticism is that it doesn't really give us much background to the characters, and was clearly written with the idea of a trilogy in mind.

Unfortunately that meant I spent the first 40 minutes of the film wondering what the hell was going on.

Spark, your review of the current STAR WARS is fascinating.

Not that many, even living so close to George Lucas, have the gall to tell him, the creatives at Disney and Pixtar how to tell the stories which have made them all rich and famous.

But this is a democracy. You paid for your ticket and therefore you have every right to share your opinions.

What STAR WARS has proven for over 40 years is that each new film, even re-issues, sell tickets.

Every kid with a camcorder can make his or her own films. Thus thousands flock to Hollywood each year to be the next Lucas, Spielberg, et al.

• Like 1

I was 4 when SW first released, fortunately I was a very smart 4yo, I was already at a 3rd grade reading level and by 3rd grade I was at a college reading level. I was hooked right away and eagerly awaited another SW movie.

I went to see it this afternoon.....

Um....well....see...the thing is.....

I did enjoy it but the complaints I have about it are similar to what JJ Abrams did to the Trek Universe......its more of a reboot rather than a continuation of the story.

• Like 1

I saw it yesterday and loved it. Yes it was a bit of reboot but it's been years since they made the prequels. I think the acting was superb. And it also confirms my theory. Never try to argue with an angry wookiee.