LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worn around family or significant others in secret?

I've worn around my adult children and grandchildren a lot. If anyone ever noticed they have never said a word about it. One of my daughters knows I wear and she would just tell me if the kids mentioned it to her. Wearing out is now much ado about nothing.

Of course it's easier to wear just plastic panties under one's clothes without fear of detection. so I've done that a good many times. I hadn't done that for a while, so after reading this thread yesterday I wore a red pair when I went to a dentist for a quick recall appointment, then afterwards wandered around an antique mall. I've worn to dentist appointments, family get-togethers, a church choir Christmas party, shopping for plastic rainwear or shower curtains, to the movies...and of course quite a bit around the house.

I've done it and gotten away with it. Long shirts help. So do onesies. The most important component is probably cloth-backed diapers - plastic-backed are incredibly indiscreet by comparison, but cloth-backed diapers are almost noiseless, and disposable diapers in general are pretty unnoticeable.

I wear around the wife all the time, change in front of her she don't care. I get days she ask if i am wearing or not because she can't tell. and 90% of the time i am. I wear around family, friends But i do hide it. I am not one to show off. I guess i have I wore so long I don't care if they know or not. I look at it like underwear you never know who has what unless your looking for it.

i have wore around my family but not the way you think i usally wear in my room and thats it but i also wear when they are asleep. I just don't have the courage to tell them about this yet. but they don't need to know unless they want to know and my family is opened minded about everything any ways.

When you wear 24/7 it has to happen. I'm sure some know but nobody has commented and that's good enough for me :) If they do comment I can handle that. People notice changes which was a part of why I decided to always wear- that way there was a change in my appearance only once and not frequently as would have been if I wore only when I needed to.

With an approach to being discreet, nobody is likely to notice that you're wearing but I'd advise being ready for that possibility if you do it as it can happen and sometimes does.

Bettypooh

This is a very deep topic. I'll touch on telling your spouse first. Absolutely, they should be at least aware. To not tell them is to keep a secret from them, to be dishonest with them. If they discover that dishonesty, then they may wonder what else you have been dishonest about. That said, if after telling them, they don't want to participate that's a completely different situation and you can have a conversation about how you can meet each persons needs/ comfort level. THis would be different for each couple.

Regarding friends/extended family members: I like to approach this with the thought of

I occasionally wear around the family, but only when I can get to my house and be alone to change diapers. I put on a diaper early in the morning at Mom's house and then eventually end up at my house around the corner where I can take the used diaper off after my brother has gone to work. Then I can wash it (and the waterproof pants) and put it in hiding. I transport clean cloth diapers, soakers and waterproof pants back to Mom's house by hiding them under my clothes. So far no one is wise to it. I also have to make sure that my brother is actually going to work for the day or else I'd have a major issue changing and cleaning up.