LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Burger King Halloween Whopper

How mean can you get?

You know that someone important on this site is spending every moment he can spare, working out;................

and here you are, tempting him into Burger King for a WOPPER !!!

I'm sensitive to commercial food coloring, soon as I saw this "thing" I knew I'd never touch it, and it wouldn't work out well for those who do lol.

Edited by DailyDi

Other foods with lots of food coloring do it to me too. Confetti cake ice cream, colored cake icing.... Lots of tomato sauce makes it kinda red.

Edited by Spanky

Yep, and colored icing tastes terrible to me.

I am a supertaster and things that are supposed to be "flavorless" according to corporate America are not to me a lot of the time. I Used to think it was in my head, but I can eat something new - dislike it - and correctly identify certain artificial colors or preservatives that are why it tastes funny to me.

My birthday cakes, for that reason, are generally wedding-style with mostly white buttercream frosting and maybe some very light yellow flowers (No blues or reds)

Yep, and colored icing tastes terrible to me.

I am a supertaster and things that are supposed to be "flavorless" according to corporate America are not to me a lot of the time. I Used to think it was in my head, but I can eat something new - dislike it - and correctly identify certain artificial colors or preservatives that are why it tastes funny to me.

My birthday cakes, for that reason, are generally wedding-style with mostly white buttercream frosting and maybe some very light yellow flowers (No blues or reds)

The cake is not really necessary for the Birthday experience. Many times in the past, I have had the waiter put a candle in my creme brulee

I actually don't eat that much fast food anymore, (maybe once or twice a month in months when I eat it,) and haven't for quite some time, but when I do, it's usually made-to-order fast food. However, I've been really tempted to try this Whopper just as a treat for myself, the same way I go to McDonald's once a year at most for a Shamrock Shake. Now that I know it'll turn turds bright green, I'm kind of a bit more curious about trying it, if only to 1) take a Halloween themed deuce, and 2) remind myself exactly why one of my toilets needs to be "sacrificed" to the porcelain hellscape from whenst it came. (I cannot begin to describe how much I want to see this thing explode in a blaze of glory one day, and I will instruct whoever removes it to ensure that it's as intact as possible so I can destroy it with passion.)

Leave it to BK to do something silly, Former BK employee (Back in the early 90's). I'd dine there, but ours closed years ago and the next closest one is in Burien. I like BK and all, but an hour long bus