LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping in nappies

wolfie1807

Occasionally i will go to bed in nappies, (once wearing eight of them :P ) but i have difficulty getting to sleep. I'll lie awake for hours, nod off for an hour or two then wake up again early, 5-6am. I'm not uncomfortable wearing them in bed (although wearing eight of them was unusual), i don't feel particulalry excited at the time.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

Only recently have I gotten used to sleeping in a nappy and although I rarely do it but have found that its just a case of the more you have done it the easier it gets.

What I have found helps and it is perhaps a little crass to say, is to make sure that If I am turned on I deal with that before going to sleep.

Used to keep me awake but not anymire... Just got used to it I guess.

I actually find that I like wearing to bed the the most. I find I'm up 1-2 times a night to go pee. I enjoy not having to get up to take care of it. Since I'm not getting up out of bed, I find myself getting more sleep.

I seem to sleep so much better when wearing a nappy, literally like a baby. The odd occasion it can get a little hot and sweaty but the majority of the time I don't feel a difference (Probably due to the fact I got so used to it as a kid/teen!)

I sleep in a dry 24/7 diaper every night for the last 9 months for my OAB issue, when I first started to wear they felt thick and bulky but now I can't see my self not wearing them and they do not seem so big any more.

I wet almost every night now some times with out waking up so sleeping in my diaper is now second nature

Occasionally i will go to bed in nappies, (once wearing eight of them :P ) but i have difficulty getting to sleep. I'll lie awake for hours, nod off for an hour or two then wake up again early, 5-6am. I'm not uncomfortable wearing them in bed (although wearing eight of them was unusual), i don't feel particulalry excited at the time.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

Just dream and ignore the thickness.

• Like 1

With me it is the other way around.

If I go to bed without a diaper It is a recipe for a restless night.

Over the years wearing a diaper is such a part of my life that not wearing a diaper is no longer an option.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had this problem before. Especially if I've had plenty of water and I've been properly prepared for a wet night. The excitement mixed with continuously waking up to pee makes for a terrible night sleep. I can't sleep through a wetting.

I've had this problem before. Especially if I've had plenty of water and I've been properly prepared for a wet night. The excitement mixed with continuously waking up to pee makes for a terrible night sleep. I can't sleep through a wetting.

Used to have this problem somewhat until I made it routine, wear my diapers doing everyday things and falling into a new sense of comfort with them. When I sleep I usually double up and so if I wake in the night and have an urge to go to the bathroom I just let it happen instead and then go back to sleep. That + a pacifier are the preferred way to sleep now, biggest thing other than that is making sure to balance temps in the room, diapers obviously make things run hot so I like to keep the room a little cooler.

Since I have been able to sleep in a nappy and plastic pants I have had some of the best nights sleep since I was a child. I never wet my bed when I was young, now if I wake during the night I can wet and go back to sleep quickly. I also have a plastic sheet under my sheets and that helps me sleep well. I didn't remove it forma couple of nights and had poor and broken sleep on those nights. Water proof cover and nappies every time for me.

It takes a little geting use to a diaper, and for some can take a long time before they can sleep with one on. For me i sleep better with one on since im not worried if il stay dry all night, since who cares im in a diaper! Its also just more comterable then under ware once you get use to them.