LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Hello! Here is an early Christmas present for you all :) 5000 words of update, a whole chapter posted in one go to say thank you to my readers for reading!

As usual please leave comments, likes and suggestions... Even if you read it and have nothing to say except "I read it", it is always nice to see new comments appear here and they are a great motivator to keep writing.

Chapter 14 – New Rules

Nick stood with his head bowed, he didn’t dare move a muscle and after the humiliation of the previous few days and especially of the last few minutes. Even now, after Kirsty and George had left, he felt utter humiliation. His tears had dried up and only the occasional sniff gave evidence to Nick’s fragile emotional state at the moment. His hands had not left his bottom since he had released George from his hug, his very sore rear still stinging from the latest spanking he had received.

“These are non-negotiable.” Sarah stated matter-of-factly.

Nick lifted his head to look at his wife. She was still sitting, with a bunch of tissues from the table beside the couch. Sarah was talking to Nick in between wiping up some of the liquid that had escaped Nick’s nappy from the leak.

Nick looked back down when Sarah looked up, he was unable to look his wife in the eyes. He felt so embarrassed that he couldn’t look at anyone right now, he would have loved to have been able to run out of the room and head upstairs and just hide from the World but there was no way he was going to walk out whilst his wife was talking to him.

“First rule…” Sarah began still wiping her legs dry, “These nappies are now permanent. Full time. 24/7. Whatever you want to call it from now on you are to be in them all the time and the toilet is totally off-limits for peeing. You may use the bathroom if I, or some other responsible person, is here to remove your nappy for number two’s otherwise you are wearing your toilet.”

Nick gasped. He had expected his wife to impose a curfew or ban alcohol or something but this was far worse than he expected.

“Second rule…” Kirsty began.

“Hold on a second.” Nick said, finding his voice for the first time. “You can’t mean that!”

“I do.” Sarah stated simply.

“But… Why?” Nick asked despairingly.

“You have been wetting the bed, you have been wearing and wetting nappies in the day time. The final straw though just happened… You just wet yourself on me, I assume you couldn’t hold it?” Sarah questioned accusingly.

Nick shook his head guiltily.

“So you didn’t mention you needed a nappy change, or that you needed the bathroom and you just wet yourself in your already soaked nappy. If I can’t trust you to not leak, I sure as hell can’t trust you to use the bathroom properly.” Sarah reasoned.

Nick felt his face burning up.

“Second rule…” Sarah started again.

“But…” Nick interrupted, “What if I need to poop and no one is here?”

“Like I said. You are wearing your toilet.” Sarah said impatiently.

Nick felt himself tearing up again but didn’t want to argue back. Maybe Sarah was right regarding him wearing nappies full time now.

“Second rule.” Sarah started again with a tone that suggested interrupting again would be a bad idea, “I am the boss. Which means what I say goes, if I say jump you say “how high?” I am in charge now.”

Nick thought about arguing but he wasn’t sure he would have a leg to stand on in that argument. How could he argue that he should be in control of the relationship still, or even an equal partner after the last few days. From his embarrassing accidents to the spankings to the assault he had committed just now. He just kept his mouth shut and allowed his wife to continue.

“Third rule. From now on you are not allowed to change or remove your own nappies except for in an emergency. You are to ask me or any other adult to do it.” Sarah said. She had thought about these rules before now, about what rules she would make if the situation arose so she was prepared for this situation.

Nick remained quiet again. He had leaked on his wife and on the floor and whenever he had been given a chance to take control of his nappy wearing himself he had messed it up so he wasn’t surprised by this rule.

“Finally the fourth rule.” Sarah said slightly nervously now. She had debated whether to make this last rule or not. Every time she thought about creating rules for Nick this last one crept into her mind but it was a tough one. She still debated now whether or not she should go through with saying it because it would either take things to the next level… Or it could ruin their relationship for good.

Nick noticed the slight hesitation and dared to look up at his wife a little bit and noticed that her demeanour had changed and she seemed a lot less sure of herself now.

“Since you have been acting in a way that isn’t befitting an adult and that makes me ashamed to call you my husband.” Sarah was growing in confidence as she spoke, “You are to refer to me as “mummy” from now on.”

Nick looked up at his wife suddenly mouth open and brow furrowed in disbelief. Did Sarah just say she wanted him to call her “mummy”? He wasn’t even allowed to be considered Sarah’s equal anymore?

Being put in nappies was one thing, but having to actually refer to Sarah as “mummy” was another thing entirely. Accepting that would be like accepting that he was no longer an adult, no longer worthy of being treated as an equal in the relationship. The other rules were hard to take but this last rule was too much.

“Sarah, no this is going too far. You are my wife NOT my “mummy.”” Nick said showing his disgust for the word and for the proposed change to their relationship.

Sarah reacted quickly and decisively. She had decided whilst Nick was processing what she had said that she was all in now, to back down on this could see her power in the relationship slip and things might quickly revert to how they had always been, or be even worse. Like it or not she had changed her relationship with Nick into a battle for control and she couldn’t back down now. She had decided that this was the make or break moment of the relationship.

“This is non-negotiable.” Sarah repeated her earlier sentiments whilst looking Nick in the eye. She showed a cold hard exterior right now emphasising that she really meant what she said. But when she saw the look of utter dejection she couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for her husband, even if the idea of making him her baby was sending feelings of pleasure like electricity through her body.

“No.” Nick said simply.

“Excuse me?” Sarah said warningly.

“No.” Nick repeated, “I won’t be doing that.”

Quick as a flash Sarah stood up and walked over to her husband. She roughly grabbed his wrist and started pulling him towards the stairs.

Nick caught off-guard tried to resist but was forced into following his surprisingly strong wife. He was forced into an awkward waddle with his legs forced far apart by his over-full nappy. He feared another spanking, but wondered why he was being pulled away from the couch where he would have expected the spanking to happen if it was coming.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs he prepared himself to being dragged up the stairs when suddenly his wife turned the other way, and before he could register this new turn of event, Sarah wrenched open the front door and pushed Nick outside slamming the door behind him.

Nick stood as still as a statue as the breeze and sunlight of this early summer day hit him. Nick’s brain seemed to freeze at the sudden situation he found himself in. He was now facing a thankfully empty street in just his t-shirt and his drenched nappy. The first thought to come to his shocked mind was to run away and hide but there was nowhere to go, he had to get back inside the house.

“Sarah… Let me back in!” He rasped through a throat constricted with fear that a neighbour might see what was going on. He heard his next door neighbour’s lawnmower going on their front lawn. They were an older couple, both in their early sixties and retired early. They were very conservative but also very nosy and gossipy. If they found out what was happening, then it would be only a matter of time before the whole neighbourhood was in on this shameful secret.

Sarah put the chain on the door and opened it slightly so that Nick couldn’t push his way back in.

Nick hearing the door open tried to push through it but was stopped by the chain.

“Sarah! Let me back in please!” Nick said through the panic he was experiencing in his highly exposed state.

“The rules are non-negotiable. You either agree to them or you don’t live here anymore.” Sarah said slowly and calmly.

“Sarah…” Nick said pleadingly with tears forming in his eyes.

“NON-NEGOTIABLE!” Sarah shouted causing Nick to jump and then look around hoping no one heard the commotion. The lawn mower was still going next door so it seems the secret was not out.

Nick ran everything through his mind and realised Sarah held all the cards. She was the only name on the houses mortgage, she owned basically everything inside the house as well. Meanwhile, Nick was standing outside in a shirt and leaking nappy that was still chained on to him. He didn’t really have a choice here.

“OK I agree to your rules. Please, just let me in!” Nick said resigning himself to being the subject of his wife’s whims.

Sarah was elated. This was the culmination of the conditioning and now Nick was exactly where she wanted him. That said, she still did not open the door.

Nick looked at his wife expectantly and when she didn’t budge he frowned in confusion and annoyance.

“Well what are you waiting for.” Nick said through gritted teeth trying to maintain composure and looking over his shoulder for anyone who might be walking along the street. It was a miracle no one had walked past and seen him.

“Rule Four.” Sarah said simply, “I am mummy… You have agreed to the rules so you should start abiding by them now. How about asking me to come in again.”

Nick knew what she wanted but was reluctant to say it. However, as he heard a car door slam shut nearby and he was reminded of his precarious position, he quickly turned his head towards his wife whilst looking at the floor and with a redness rising in his face.

“Please let me back in… Mummy.” He said quietly, cringing as he said it.

Sarah smiled and closed the door, for an agonising moment Nick thought she wasn’t going to open it again but he heard the chain unhook and then the door opened again.

As soon as it opened enough to fit through he sprinted in and stood behind his wife as she closed the door again.

A quiet fell as Sarah locked the door and Nick stood not moving a muscle at the foot of the stairs.

It was now that the door was closed and the noise of the outside world was muffled that the adrenaline that had been flowing through Nick’s veins started to die down. The adrenaline that had him in a fight or flight type mind set deserted him leaving him to properly process what had just happened, what he had just agreed to.

He had just handed over a lot of control of his life to his wife. Control over some of the most basic human needs, things like going to the bathroom and his own freedom as an adult. He had just handed it all over to his wife and after the stunt his wife just pulled he knew she wasn’t bluffing. He was at her mercy now; he was utterly reliant on her. It was with a sigh that he realised he had been reliant on her in a lot of ways for a long time and this new situation was just exposing that fact. He had been forced to agree with his wife about the rules otherwise he would have had nowhere to go.

Whilst Nick was thinking about all this Sarah gently took hold of his arm with a small smile and lead Nick up the stairs.

Nick allowed himself to be directed as Sarah wanted. He was exhausted by the ordeals he had experienced today; it was mid-afternoon but it felt like it was bedtime.

“Now I have a nice surprise for you baby.” Sarah said cheerfully breaking the silence that had engulfed them since the front door had closed.

Nick felt a strange sensation when she called him “baby” but let the moment go without comment. With what he had just agreed to and in his current attire he could hardly argue with it. He dreaded what the surprise could be, judging by how the day had gone he would have been happy with no more surprises.

Sarah walked through into Nick’s bedroom pulling Nick behind her.

Nick walked in and immediately his attention was drawn by the new high table in the room. It had little shelves underneath it and was quite long, taking up a majority of one of the walls.

“Sarah, what-” Nick began.

“Ahem.” Sarah loudly cleared her throat in an exaggerated and theatrical manner.

After a moment of confusion Nick realised what she was getting at.

“M… Mummy… What is it?” Nick choked out. He found it surprisingly hard to make himself call Sarah “mummy”.

“It’s a changing table!” Sarah said excitedly as if Nick should be really pleased. “I don’t want to hurt my back changing all your nappies so now you can climb up here and I don’t need to bend over.”

Nick just stared at the table as it became obvious this wasn’t intended to be a short term arrangement. He tuned out as Sarah pointed out the shelves and various features of the table that George had brought over earlier. He had little interest in the table and was feeling too exhausted to really do much of anything.

Eventually Sarah helped him up on to the table and instructed him to lay down. Nick complied and he had to admit upon laying down that the table was comfortable. It had a nice layer of padding all over the top of it that cushioned him from the hard wood that made up the rest of the table.

Sarah pulled a key out of her pocket and with a little click, she undid the chain that had been attached to her husband all day.

Sarah undid the tapes on either side of the front panel and lowered it between Nick’s legs. It was saturated as she expected, but despite her annoyance that Nick had leaked everywhere she couldn’t help but smile.

“Ooh, we are very wet aren’t we!” Sarah said as if she were talking to an actual baby. She meant “we” as well because with everything that had happened to Nick over the last 15 minutes or so Sarah felt she might need a nappy herself as she was so excited she could barely contain herself.

Nick however didn’t pick up on any of that. He had never been good at reading signals from other people, he didn’t really take enough of an interest to notice things like this. It was probably one of the reasons their love life had been so bland, he never initiated anything and Sarah had always been too timid to.

One thing Nick was noticing right now though was the joy of being free from that drenched padding that had been encasing his genitals for too long.

“Oh, one minute, forgot to bring the supplies.” Sarah said as she turned and headed out of the room.

Nick was alone now and in the humiliating position of lying on a changing table with his nappy open exposing him to the world. He couldn’t help but look around the room to make sure no one was watching, as ridiculous as it sounded, with everything that had gone on recently he didn’t know what to think anymore.

There was a strange reaction going on in Nick’s body though, whether it was the cool air or it was the relief of being out of that nappy, or maybe a combination of the two things. Nick found himself getting excited. He willed it to not happen in this humiliating position but he felt his manhood swelling and stiffening. He wished it would go away, he didn’t want Sarah to see it, he almost wished he was back in his nappy so at least it was hidden but despite his wishes it twitched and hardened until he was fully aroused.

Truth be told there wasn’t a lot to be embarrassed by. Whilst by no means small Nick’s tool was below average, he had always had a small hang up about it but nothing too major since Sarah had always reassured him that what he had satisfied her on the rare occasions that things got steamy between them.

“Here we are, I brought all of the stuff we will need for multiple changes. I’m going to stock up your shelves.” Sarah said cheerfully as she backed into the room dragging a box. She had yet to turn around and look at Nick.

Nick blushed and pre-emptively covered his face in embarrassment. As Sarah dragged the box over to the table.

“OK, now nappies go here…” She said filling one shelf, “and wipes can go-”

Sarah stopped as she looked up and saw Nick standing to attention on the table. This was an interesting development, Sarah thought. From the way Nick was covering his face he was certainly embarrassed by this and Sarah assumed this was involuntary rather than something Nick wanted to happen.

Sarah finished stocking the shelves and returned to the foot of the changing table. She was planning a nice surprise for Nick now, she was so horny herself that she needed little convincing to follow through with this idea. Besides, after everything that had happened, Sarah wanted to make sure Nick experienced pleasure too. One way to get Nick to accept his new status was to give him incentive to accept it, to reward him for accepting it.

She took a few wipes and, after lifting Nick’s legs started to wipe his bottom. When she reached the middle, where the cheeks parted she could swear she felt Nick shiver a little bit. Lowering his legs, she wiped the inside of Nick’s thighs and found that Nick was still as hard as ever.

When Sarah had wiped clean every part of Nick except for his penis she paused briefly.

“I don’t know why this happened Sar- Mummy…” Nick started to say but he was quickly cut off.

Sarah took a new wipe and starting at the bottom of Nick’s shaft she slowly and sensuously gripped him and slowly moved her hand up. Sarah was satisfied to see Nick visibly react with him lifting his hips to try and keep her touch on him.

“Looks like baby likes this.” Sarah said softly, “Does baby want Mommy to continue?”

Nick silently nodded, his hands moving away from his face and rested by his side though he still looked pretty embarrassed to be in this position.

Sarah gripped Nick’s twitching tool again and started sliding her fist up and down. Moving slowly at first but picking up speed as she went on. At the same time, she moved her other hand down to her pleasure area and rubbed slightly. She moved slowly to allow the pleasure to build up. With her feelings of excitement that had been building up since the spanking Sarah didn’t want things to be over too fast.

Nick was responding to the touch of his wife and he started moving his hips with her hand movements letting out little grunts of pleasure as his wife rubbed him in ways that only she knew how.

Sarah slowed back down again when she felt Nick was getting close to the edge.

“Tell mummy how much you love her.” Sarah said seductively but with a note of an authoritative tone.

“I love you so much…” Nick said with his eyes closed in ecstasy and his body writhing slightly under his wife’s expert touch.

Sarah stopped all movement entirely and took her hand away from Nick’s swollen rod.

Nick stopped moving looking disappointed that the touching had stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at his wife pleading for her to continue.

When Nick looked up Sarah gave a wave of her hand in the air as if to suggest he should continue.

“I love you so much… Mummy…” He said adding the word he knew Sarah wanted, at this point he was prepared to say anything to get the pleasurable sensations to continue.

Sarah smiled and moved her hand back to Nick’s genitals. Once again she took hold of Nick’s dick and started to slide her hand up and down slowly at first but gradually building up a faster rhythm.

Nick closed his eyes again. It had been a long time since Sarah had touched him like this and apart from the incident with him rubbing his nappy the previous night he hadn’t had much sexual enjoyment recently.

Sarah reached a good constant and quite fast rhythm for her husband who was squirming due to her touch. Sarah looked from her hand that was doing the work down to the sodden nappy still laying between Nick’s legs. The sight of the open nappy got her even more excited and her hand that had been caressing herself started to get more vigorous until she knew she was on the verge

“Tell mummy how much you love and want your nappies forever, baby?” Sarah throatily commanded as both her and her husband reached a climax.

Nick was at the point where he would say or do anything to make sure Sarah continued.

“I love my nappies mummy.” Nick said without hesitation as he bucked his hips, “I want them all the time.”

That was enough for Sarah. Upon hearing her husband’s words, she felt a warm glowing feeling rise up and then like electricity she felt the pleasure shoot from her pussy through every nerve in her body. Her rhythm naturally slowed as she lost herself in her own powerful orgasm.

After about half a minute the pleasure started to drop off and she was able to focus on what was happening on the table in front of her. Nick had his eyes closed and had seemingly missed everything happening in front of him as he was lost in his own enjoyment.

Sarah picked up the pace and soon she felt Nick beginning to writhe a little bit more and his hands gripped the sides of the table. It was clearly getting close to too much for Nick to take.

“I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” Nick breathlessly tried to say.

“Do it for mummy.” Sarah said picking up the front of the heavily used nappy and kept the pace up.

Nick bucked his hips one final time and with a grunt he shot his creamy milk into the saturated nappy. After several seconds where his excited tool shot several more bursts he finally stopped and Sarah slowed until stopping and then removed her hand from Nick.

Nick laid flat against the table feeling exhausted but satisfied. It had been a really emotional hour and Nick was feeling like he could sleep for a week with all he had been through. This little play time was a nice surprise though, he thought to himself, it was surprising but very enjoyable.

It was in these moments of post-climax peace that he thought about what he had just said on the to his wife about wanting nappies. He blushed as he mentally chastised himself for being willing to say anything to get his wife to touch him.

As Nick laid there thinking, Sarah lifted his legs up in the air and pulled out the very used nappy. She balled it up and put it to one side ready to take down to throw away later.

“We will have to get a nappy pail for you.” Sarah casually said as she unfolded a new nappy.

Nick didn’t respond, he was too lost in his own mind thinking about all that had happened and all that was likely to happen in the future. Maybe after the fun and games that had just gone on he should question the rules once again? It was risky but maybe his wife would be more lenient now that she was more relaxed.

“Do we really have to do this?” Nick asked tiredly as Sarah place a new nappy under him. He was in a very compromising position with his legs being held above his head by Sarah allowing her to place the nappy as if she was putting a nappy on an actual infant.

“Nick… You had so many chances and you wasted them all. I realised you aren’t ready to be an adult so now, for all intents and purposes, you are no longer an adult, you are my baby. Maybe one day we can try letting you grow up, but you need to prove you are ready for that. So really you have the choice of living under my rules here or leaving here and going elsewhere because I love you but I don’t love the way you have been recently.” Sarah calmly explained as she lowered Nick down on to the nappy and sprinkled some baby powder on to his private area.

Nick laid there motionless. That settled the debate, he was not getting out of this situation now until his wife said so. He didn’t really have a choice; he didn’t have any friends or family who would want to take him in long term and he didn’t want to leave Sarah anyway.

He glanced down in time to see Sarah pull the front of the nappy up between his legs and tape it up. He sighed as Sarah smiled at him.

“I’m proud of you.” Sarah said as she helped Nick down from the table, “You are Making big changes for me and trust me, I think in the long run this will be good for both of us.”

Nick looked sideways at his wife sceptically. He didn’t know how his utter humiliation would be good for him but it wasn’t his place to argue now, he knew what arguing got him and he wasn’t keen for more spankings or humiliation.

Sarah walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled one open. She rummaged around for a few seconds before pulling out a t-shirt. She held it up in front of her to see it was baby blue in colour with a picture of a race car.

She smiled as she turned and handed it to Nick to put on. It was one of the least infantile pieces of clothing brought over by Kirsty earlier that day.

Nick took it, scowled as he looked at it but sighed and pulled it over his head without complaint. It fit him alright and he stood there looking at his wife waiting to be handed a pair of trousers or something for his lower half.

“You look adorable!” Sarah said beaming as she started to head out of the room.

“What about my lower half?” Nick asked as his wife headed for the door.

Sarah didn’t react and carried on walking as if Nick wasn’t talking to her. Quickly, Nick realised that she wasn’t listening because he didn’t address the question to Sarah properly.

“What about trousers, mummy?” Nick asked looking down and going red.

Sarah stopped this time and turned around smiling at the man who until recently had been her husband.

“It is a warm day; you don’t need trousers. Besides you aren’t going out and this way I can keep an eye on if you need changing since I’m not sure whether you will tell me.” Sarah said, as she spoke she took a step back toward Nick and grabbed his hand. With a little tug she lead the way for the pair of them to head back downstairs.

At the bottom of the stairs Sarah turned to Nick with a more serious expression on her face.

“OK Nick, Head into the kitchen and grab a cloth and the carpet cleaner. Clean up your leaks on the floor in front of the sofa whilst I cook dinner. Afterwards, as long as you do a good job, you can have some computer time.” Sarah said.

Nick slowly and sadly nodded at his wife’s commands. He really didn’t want to do it but the promise of time allowed on the computer was too much for him to ignore.

The two of them went into the kitchen. Sarah headed to the refrigerator and started getting some food ready whilst Nick headed for the cupboard under the sink to collect the cleaning supplies before heading back into the living room.

Nick got down on his knees in front of the now slightly dried in stain and sprayed the area with the cleaner before using his sponge to rub it all in. As he knelt there on the floor, crinkling as he scrubbed the stain he wondered if this was going to be his life now. Reduced to a status of domestic slave for his wif… Mommy… He had to get used to that too before he got punished again.

As he rubbed the stain he made a pact in his head that he was going to do what his wife wanted of him. She had mentioned that he could “grow up” again, that he would be able to get out of nappies and be her husband again. The only way he would get there would be by being good, so he had to try his best and be the person Sarah wanted him to be. He was far from happy about things but this was the only choice he had, he had to try to be as good as possible for Sarah. Maybe she would lose interest in this and things would right themselves sooner rather than later.

Sarah meanwhile was smiling ear to ear. After taking some big risks she had manoeuvred Nick into the place she wanted him, it was now just a case of going down the path they were on. The fight Nick was putting up about the situation seemed to have been extinguished by the events of the day. Sarah had a feeling there were some very interesting times ahead, she couldn’t wait to experience them.

• Like 4

What a great chapter. :P Those are rules I could live with. I love where this started but I really love where it's going. If Sarah gets turned on by treating her husband as a baby then I'm hoping the rest of the baby treatment will follow. Giving him baths and bottles and having him suckle. I would be so happy to go in between Mommy's legs and make her happy.

I love stories with LOVE in it. How I wish this was me.. Great update. Your writing is always great to read. Can't wait for the next chapter but in the mean time Have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I can't say much more than what others have written because they have already said what I also think. But I am one hard reader to fully capture with a story and this one I am almost drooling for each chapter :lol:

Long time reader of your story. I made an account just to respond here.

This is an amazing story :)

I like the amount you spend to describe the inner thoughts of the characters and that your story seems kind of realistic.

But Nicks inescapable situation sometimes made me sad.
As this has never happened to me before while reading a Ds story, this really provoked my curiosity and I tried to figure out why.
I wasn't able to find a satisfying answer but here are some ideas:

a)Maybe your writing style makes it easy to put oneself into Nick's shoes and to relate to his feelings.

b)Most longer Ds stories progress slowly ... like a frog in boiling water. But here we have a general idea how far it will go. Every time Nick agrees to something he doesn't like, I knew that this is not the end.

c)Sara loses trust when she lies to Nick. Yes, Nick started being an asshole years ago, but why does Sara need to say something like this:

• "She[Kirsty] won't notice anyway, those things are... Discreet."
  • "Nick, no one has to know outside of us two." (and tells it Kirsty shortly after)
  • "and since we are shopping for your nappies, you need to come with me to pick which ones you want"

I haven't found any other examples while rereading your story. And maybe it is just me because I really do not like lying ^^

Side node: When I reread your story it didn't make me sad again. I was already used to Nicks situation, so I sided much more with Sara's evil plot :)

So far. Keep up your good work :)

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate the comments and am glad you are enjoying the story.

The way I see it is that it is like a snowball. Things went slowly at first but has time has moved on events have picked up a momentum and slowly the snowball has gotten bigger and bigger until it becomes impossible for Nick to stop. Perhaps if he had put his foot down at the start he could have stopped it but he let it roll and now things are out of his control. So now after a slow start where things gradually picked up momentum the snowball is now very big and traveling very fast, so expect a lot more to start happening to Nick in a shorter space of time.

Keep in mind I have ideas for one or two sequels after this story is done. Same characters but with the situation evolving. There is still plenty of story in this installment though ;)

Sarah is a more interesting character than she was ever going to be originally. Bearing in mind this is the first thing I have written story wise, this was originally going to be a very basic and short story. But I enjoyed it so much that I decided to make it much longer. So Sarah was originally going to be just a generic caretaker woman for Nick. But she sort of got her own personality at some point along the way.

I like that you picked up on Sarah telling a few small lies or acting vindictive in some situations, that is intentional. No character is 100% good or bad, Sarah is a long suffering wife who discovered she enjoyed her husbands new situations, I feel like she has sympathy for having had to put up with Nick but also she isn't all nice herself and with her confidence has come a more manipulative, controlling and slightly vindictive side. Whereas Nick originally got no sympathy because of how he acted is not getting some because he is now trapped in a situation he doesn't want. Black or white characters are boring, I am much happier with characters that you can find reasons to both love and hate. It is a delicate balance and I am in no way hitting it perfectly right now, but in future stories as I get more experience I hope to be better at it.

---

Now an update...

Things have been going slowly in this story recently (in terms of updates). That is because I have a commissioned story I am writing and now I am planning yet another commission too. So despite wanting to work on this story, it has to be put on the back burner somewhat. That isn't to say I'm not working on it, it is still getting written and I think I am a couple of thousand words into the next chapter.

One of the commissions may not get posted on this site, the other one will so look out for those. Otherwise I am trying to get more content for you all but sometimes getting writing done is harder than other times!

Finally back with another update :) This is part one of the next chapter. I apologise for delays, I have three stories I am working on and have been getting pretty stressed recently about it. I also was getting stressed that I hadn't updated this story in a few weeks, now that this is being post hopefully the stress goes away somewhat!

Chapter 15 – The Test

“Rise and shine!” Sarah said strolling into the room.

Nick jerked awake, as he did so he heard the crinkle and felt the plastic padding around his legs that was so quickly becoming such a normal feeling for him. He didn’t touch his nappy or anything but he knew immediately it was wet, it had swollen up and forced his legs slightly apart. It also felt like a heavy mass against him rather than the soft cushiony feel it had when dry.

Sarah hummed happily as she strode into the room already dressed for the day and without pausing she reached an arm under Nick’s covers and started prodding and poking his nappy. When she felt the warm wet mass she tutted in feigned disappointment.

Nick blushed as he watched Sarah walked over to the curtains and threw them open before fiddling around with stuff in the closet. As he slowly stirred and returned to full wakefulness he replayed the memories from the day before.

Once he had cleaned up the stain the previous day, the rest of the day passed by as any other regular day would. He was allowed on to the computer so played a bunch of his games whilst Sarah made dinner. He was then put to bed at quite an early time. He had been pleased with himself when Sarah checked him before taking him to bed and he was still clean and dry. It sounded a little pathetic to be proud of such a thing but any small victory was a good one for Nick at this point.

“Shouldn’t you be at work today mummy?” Nick asked sleepily. He barely even noticed what he had called Sarah, after half a day he was already replacing the words “Sarah” and “wife” in his vocabulary with the word “mummy.” He tried to resist it but it just seemed like it was normal to do it now. He tried to deny it but being in a nappy all the time did make him feel like he wasn’t an adult.

“No baby, I called in sick. I will be off work now until the Summer holidays so we can spend lots of time together! Won’t that be fun?” Sarah said smiling as she finished with the closet and started walking back over to the bed where Nick was now sitting rubbing his eyes in the early morning sunlight.

Nick didn’t reply. He knew the Summer holidays were coming but he was hoping that at least for the rest of this week he would get some time to himself. He sighed slightly as he realised that he was not going to be getting any time alone for a long time.

Sarah took Nick’s hand and helped him to his feet. When Nick stood up the nappy he was wearing sagged noticeably, Nick assumed that holding his urine in till he went to sleep meant that he wet a lot more than previous nights.

“Gosh, we are a wet little boy aren’t we!” Sarah said in a sing-song kind of voice as she lead Nick by the hand to the changing table.

Nick remained silent, he didn’t want to antagonise Sarah and he had learned a good way to stay on her good side was to just stay silent unless he had to speak.

Nick was about to hop on to the changing table like he had yesterday when Sarah stopped him. She pulled off the tapes of Nick’s soggy padding and put her hand underneath it to stop it falling to the floor. Once it was free of Nick she balled it up and placed it in a plastic bag that she had brought in to the room with her.

“We need to give you a bath before putting a new nappy on you.” Sarah said matter-of-factly as if that was a normal thing to say to a man in his twenties.

Nick allowed himself to be taken to the bathroom. He was completely naked now that his nappy was removed and although his wife had obviously seen him like this often, he felt a little more vulnerable than usual this time.

As Sarah turned on the taps, Nick stepped into the bathtub. He expected her to leave him to sort himself out but when he saw Sarah go and close the door with her still in the room he realised she wasn’t going anywhere.

“I can do this myself…” Nick said scowling a little as he sat down in the slowly filling bathtub.

“Don’t be silly, I can’t leave my little boy alone in the bath, who knows what might happen.” Sarah responded as if she were talking to a difficult toddler.

“Don’t you think you are taking this a little too far?” Nick asked carefully, “I mean… I understand what you are doing, you want to change my behaviour and stuff… But putting me in nappies? Bathing me? Isn’t this taking it a little too far?”

Sarah started soaping Nick up and humming to herself as Nick stopped talking and with a huff he looked forward annoyed at the situation. Nick allowed his new mommy to manipulate him so she could lather him up without any input from himself.

Sarah turned off the taps when the bath was only partially filled. She spread the soap all over Nick’s upper body before starting to turn her attention further down. As she soaped up Nick’s private area Nick predictably got a little excited.

“Easy baby, this is just bath time, nothing more!” Sarah said with a smirk.

Nick remained silent, it wasn’t like he wanted to become excited by being bathed like this by Sarah it was just his body’s natural reaction to stimulation. Nick was in a grumpy mood and remained scowling in the bathtub as Sarah began rinsing the soap off of Nick’s body. After rubbing shampoo into Nick’s hair and rinsing that off as well Sarah declared that Nick was now clean and ready to step out of the bath.

Nick hadn’t said a word during the whole process but judging by Sarah’s incessant humming she didn’t expect him to speak. Sarah took Nick’s hand and helped him step out of the bath and began towelling him dry.

“Now Nicky, do you need to go poopies?” Sarah asked in a sing-song voice as she finished drying Nick.

Nick blushed, he hated the tone of her voice and the phrasing of her question but he couldn’t deny he needed to use the toilet.

“Yes, I would like to use the toilet.” Nick replied mustering all the dignity he could in this situation.

Sarah gave Nick a pointed look.

“Yes, I would like to use the toilet, mummy… Happy?” Nick said with bitterness as he felt his cheeks go red.

Sarah gave a big toothy smile and stepped out of the bathroom finally giving Nick some peace.

Nick sat down on the toilet and did his business, as he sat there he held his head in his hands. Nick felt like he was going insane. So much had changed so quickly that it had left his head spinning, he was increasingly worried about where all this was going to go. He had agreed to give up all control to his wife but he hadn’t expected her to start doing things such as bathing him. Now that Sarah had phoned in to work and said she won’t be in again for that term it meant six whole weeks where she would be at home with Nick. He wasn’t sure if he could take it but he had to try, the only way he was going to be treated better, as an equal, was to be good and show that he could be trusted.

Then again another part of him thought this was too degrading to just lay down and accept. Just accepting these things as if his wife was right to do all this to him was too much for him. Was he a man or a mouse? Could he just allow his wife to strip him of his manhood?

Nick sighed, he was so confused and really had no idea what to do. It seemed like he was in a situation with no correct answer.

After a few minutes Nick lifted his head up, grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up. He instinctively moved his hands as if to pull up his trousers before remembering he was naked. He stood up and exited the bathroom.

As he stepped out of the door he almost knocked over Sarah who had been standing right outside. He was about to ask why she had been standing so close to the door when she grabbed his hand and pulled him back into his bedroom.

Nick sighed deeply as he climbed up on to the changing table again and laid down waiting for his wife to put a nappy on him. It was disconcerting how quickly this was becoming routine, Nick thought to himself.

Sarah quickly grabbed a nappy from the shelf at the end of the table and unfolded it with a little smile.

“I think we will try this one, I think it is cute!” Sarah said happily.

Nick raised his head to see what Sarah was talking about and his mouth dropped open. The nappy his wife was holding wasn’t like his usual nappies, those were very medical in nature and mostly plain. The nappy Sarah was holding now was far from plain. This nappy had little pictures all over it of little teddy bears and other baby items, and across the waistband, emblazoned in all caps was the word “BABY” spelt out with building blocks. It wasn’t just the aesthetics that got Nick’s attention though as he noticed that the nappy seemed much thicker than his usual nappies.

“You can’t be serious!” Nick said, he balked at the idea of these new nappies. These nappies were just the sort of thing you would expect to see on a baby and made Nick’s regular nappies look grown up in comparison.

“Of course I’m serious Nicky… These will look so cute on you!” Sarah said smiling as she unfolded the nappy and laid it at the end of the changing table.

Nick pouted at the idea of these nappies and crossed his arms across his chest.

“Now lift up so mummy can put this nappy on you.” Sarah requested whilst positioning the nappy.

Nick didn’t move and instead laid totally still. His little display of defiance was partially undermined by the fact that he was laying on the table completely naked. A scene that looked more than a little bit silly.

“Oh for heaven’s sake.” Sarah hissed as she lost her patience.

With seemingly very little effort at all she lifted Nick’s legs high in the air and folded them over his head leaving Nick’s butt very exposed. With her other hand Sarah slid the new nappy under his rear.

Nick was caught off guard by his wife’s sudden manhandling of him and went red in the face at how easy it was for Sarah to force him to bend to her will. He was almost powerless against his wife’s grip and he just shrunk into himself and allowed Sarah to complete her task.

Sarah placed the nappy in the right place and brought Nick’s legs back down. She then brought up the front of the patterned nappy and taped it securely in place.

Nick scowled throughout the whole process, every time he thought his humiliation couldn’t be topped his wife found a way to make him even more embarrassed about his situation. With a mounting resentment Nick accepted Sarah’s hand as she helped him off of the table. Immediately Nick noticed the difference between this and his previous nappies, this nappy was far thicker and even forced his legs apart a bit and every time he moved there was a loud crinkling sound, even louder than his usual nappies. Nick wouldn’t have thought a nappy could be louder than his previous ones but every movement in this one sounded almost like the rustling of crisp packets.

As Nick was digesting this new situation he saw Sarah go over to the closet and come back with some new clothing that he hadn’t seen before. It took a minute for Nick to work out what he was seeing when his wife showed him the clothes. It looked like a regular t-shirt at the top but then it carried on going down further than usual and seemed to end with two flaps with poppers on. Once the lightbulb in Nick’s head switched on and he realised what he was looking at he was aghast.

“Oh hell no. I’m not wearing a onesie!” Nick said with a tone of sulkiness in his voice.

“Oh OK.” Sarah said and started folding up the onesie again.

Nick was suspicious, why was this so easy all of a sudden? He watched his wife as she put the onesie back in the closet.

“So I guess you will be leaving now.” Sarah said with a mock frown, “You know the rules and you know what happens if you don’t follow.”

Nick sighed and rolled his eyes. He was exasperated but at the same time he knew there wasn’t an alternative.

“Just get me the onesie…” Nick said with a defeated voice. “Mummy…” He added when Sarah gave him a pointed look.

Sarah gave a big toothy smile and retrieved the baby blue onesie again. When Nick compliantly raised his arms Sarah pulled the clothing down over his head and fixed the poppers at the bottom. Sarah stepped back to have a look.

“It’s a wonderful fit!” Sarah beamed, “A little tight but perfect, should keep your droopy nappies in place.”

Nick twisted a little to check its fit and had to admit he was pleasantly surprised at the way it hugged his body and allowed easy movement. He was ecstatic that the clothing seemed to dampen the noise from his rustling undergarments too.

“I will be downstairs making breakfast.” Sarah said still smiling as she walked out of the room, “I will expect you down there in a few minutes.”

Nick quietly nodded as Sarah left the room.

Sarah was ecstatic with how things had gone. Nick was now totally under her control, he had seemingly given up fighting her, and when he tried the effort was very half-hearted and easily beaten, and she couldn’t be happier. She practically skipped down the stairs in her joy at getting such control.

She moved into the kitchen when she fixed up a couple of bowls of cereal that she set on the table ready for when Nick came down. She then went back into the kitchen for drinks, she poured herself a glass of orange juice and then filled a large sippy cup that Kirsty had brought over with orange juice for Nick. She was about to put the top on the sippy cup when she suddenly thought of a wicked idea.

The sippy cup was something new that she was introducing and Sarah knew that Nick would be too scared about breaking rules not to drink from it. But then her hand went to the medicine drawer and opened it up. Routing through the drawer she finally found the exact bottle she was looking for, pulling it out she read the label and decided to go for it.

Sarah took a spoon and loaded it up with liquid from the bottle, she tipped the spoon into the infantile cup and as she was about to put the bottle away she changed her mind and loaded up the spoon two more times and both times she added the liquid to the orange juice in the cup. Finally, with a little giggle she put the bottle away and, shaking up the sippy cup mixture she took both drinks into the dining room.

“NICK! BREAKFAST IS READY!” Sarah called to Nick to let him know to come downstairs before heading back to the table to sit down.

Upstairs, Nick was looking into the mirror. He was disgusted with how he looked, there was no two ways around it, he looked like an overgrown infant.

The baby blue onesie that Sarah had picked out for him was hugging his body tightly over the extra thick nappy that he had been forced into. Nick could barely believe the size of this nappy and also the pictures of it. Why would a nappy like this exist? Did some incontinent people WANT to have nappies that looked like a babies? Nick couldn’t work it out. He turned sideways and when he saw how much his bum was sticking out he felt himself blush a little. There would be no way to hide what he was wearing even with regular clothes on, he thought to himself.

Nick made his way out of the room and down the stairs. Every step of the way he was reminded of his infantile underwear by the crinkling that was coming from his waist. Even with the onesie holding everything in place the nappy was still louder than Nick would ever want it to be. There would be no way of hiding it from people either visually or audibly.

In a bad mood Nick walked through into the dining room where he saw Sarah already sitting down eating the cereal she had made herself.

He walked to his chair and sat down before lowering his eyes to his own meal. It was then that he saw the sippy cup that his wife had spiked and left for him. He shouldn’t have been surprised by it, he thought to himself, but it was still a shock to see it there. He looked up at his wife who was drinking from her glass and looking at Nick as if to suggest that argument would be futile.

With a sigh, Nick began tucking into his own bowl of cereal. It was a welcome meal as he realised after he started eating just how hungry he was. Eventually he couldn’t ignore his thirst and he gingerly picked up the sippy cup. With his wife watching with a barely detectable smile he upended the sippy cup and drank the orange juice through the spout.

The cup actually delivered more juice than he was expecting. The sippy cup wasn’t a babies one, it was clearly made for adults, which raised more questions of who would choose to use something like this. Not realising how thirsty he was Nick quickly drained three quarters of the cup before putting it back on the table and letting out a sudden and unexpected burp.

“Sorry.” He sheepishly said as his wife giggled. Nick blushed but couldn’t help a small smile forming on his lips too as he picked up his spoon and ate the rest of his cereal.

When they had both finished and Nick had finished draining his sippy cup, Sarah picked up the used cutlery and took them to the dishwasher and turned the machine on. She figured there was around an hours wait until the medicine took effect. She checked her watch and made a plan.

Nick stood up from the table and headed into the living room, he stopped briefly and looked at the sofa and area in front of it where he had been so humiliated the previous afternoon. A shiver ran down his spine as he recalled the events and he quickly moved on to the computer where he loaded up a favourite game of his. He hadn’t had nearly as much time playing games recently as he normally had and was yearning to log in to his favourite games and relieve some of the tension he was feeling by blowing up a bunch of things.

He hurried over to the computer desk and sat down on the chair with a crescendo of crinkling as his thickly padded rear sank down on to the chair. He turned the PC on and started loading up one of his favourite games, it involved jumping around and shooting other people online, it was always a good choice for getting out the frustrations that he felt in real life and right now he felt as frustrated with his life as anytime he could remember in the near past.

Even as the game loaded up he could feel his bladder starting to protest from the juice this morning. He wondered if it was normal to need to use the bathroom so soon after drinking something, perhaps there was a problem with his bladder? It would explain the sudden night wetting that he had experienced. He considered asking Sarah her opinion on it but before he had a chance his game loaded up and he was charging into action all guns blazing.

After a minute or so of action Sarah walked up behind him with a fresh sippy cup of juice and placed it next to Nick’s keyboard.

“I’m going out in half an hour, to do some shopping. I want that cup to have been drained OK?” Sarah said as she went and sat on the sofa with a magazine.

“OK Mummy.” Nick replied almost automatically as he concentrated on his game. It was only a minute later that he realised what he said and felt a little embarrassed that he had called his wife “mummy” again. He was starting to do it without prompting and it was only reinforcing the new dynamics of their relationship.

She tried to read the articles but kept finding her eyes wandering over to her husband, her baby. He looked so adorable in his thick nappy and baby blue onesie, and as Sarah watched him pick up and drink from the sippy cup without a second thought she felt a sudden rush of affection for her baby. The fact that his regression was only just beginning gave Sarah another rush as she felt herself getting excited for the future ahead of them. But that was for later, she couldn’t let herself get carried away now. The large serving of laxatives that she had placed in Nick’s drink this morning would soon be starting to make its effect. She was about to give Nick a test, a test of her rules and also a test of Nick’s devotion to them. Nick would soon be faced with a choice of either submitting to the rules or breaking them. Sarah couldn’t decide which outcome she would prefer…

Nick started feeling more and more uncomfortable as the pressure in his bladder started to increase. He soon realised that soon he would have to relieve himself. Nick realised that it was pretty inevitable that he would be wetting his nappy, he was forbidden to do anything else after all. That being said, he had never wet his nappy in front of his wife or anyone who knew what he was doing, not by choice at least.

Nick tried to ignore the signals his bladder was giving him for another minute but knowing that there was no chance he was going to be let out of his nappy for this made it an easier decision for him to just give in and relieve the discomfort he was experiencing.

“Fuck it.” Nick thought to himself, “I’m wearing a nappy, I’m being treated like a baby… Why not just wet myself?”

Nick’s line of thinking seemed logical to him right then, but if he had thought back just a day let alone a few days he would have been horrified that he would accept this and be so happy to just let go so easily.

So Nick, in the middle of an online shooting game, held his breath and tried to relax the muscles of his bladder. He tried to tell his body it was OK to let go and empty itself where he was. After a minute or so where nothing happened Nick was left with a bit of a problem.

“Come on…” Nick said quietly to himself, he wanted to wet himself, to relieve the feeling of fullness from his bladder. How ironic that all those times he didn’t want to do it and it happened, now he really wanted to wet himself but found his body unwilling to let go.

“What was that?” Sarah asked from over on the couch. She had seen Nick starting to shift uncomfortably and heard him muttering something. She assumed that all that drink, plus the milk in the cereal was giving him an uncomfortably full bladder.

“Nothing…” Nick replied still trying to get his body to relax. It was a strange situation where trying to relax made sure that he couldn’t do it.

Eventually Nick felt the discomfort was too much and he was so exasperated from failing to release his bladder that he just stood up in front of the computer. It had helped him in the pub and it helped him again here. For whatever reason, letting his bladder go was much easier whilst standing up than it was sitting down. He stood and faced the wall in front of him, he knew it must have been obvious what was happening to Sarah. He just stared straight ahead and took a breath to try and relax his bladder muscles.

After just a couple of seconds Nick felt the pressure in his bladder release and with a small sigh the front of his nappy started getting much warmer. Nick stood still with his legs slightly apart as the warm flow of pee left him and was swallowed up by the thick padding between his legs.

On the sofa, Sarah looked up from her book when she heard Nick crinkling as he stood up. She saw him move his feet slightly wider apart and, just like a toddler, she saw him stand still staring in front of him. It was blatant what was happening as Sarah stared at Nick and felt her excitement rising. Nick was wetting his nappy and he was doing so without any prompting from her, he had just decided to do it. One of her hands subconsciously moved down to her forbidden area but she quickly pulled it away again, this was no time for pleasure she had to leave in a few minutes and let the real test for today happen.

She watched transfixed until Nick seemed to relax a little bit and shift his feet. Sarah assumed it was over and quickly looked back down at her book trying to conceal her smile and act like she hadn’t noticed anything was amiss.

When the stream of urine had stopped flowing into Nick’s nappy he slowly shifted his feet and then sat back down in his chair. As he lowered himself down he felt the warm wet padding squish against him and he could feel little bits of urine that hadn’t been absorbed by the padding yet push against his skin. It was a sensation he was getting used to now, and the warm wetness did not feel like it did at first. To begin with he had detested the feeling of being wet but as he got used to it he had started not minding the feeling, dare he even say he liked it in some ways? The warmth felt nice and the extra cushion of the swollen wet padding was not unwelcome.

Nick hesitantly looked over his shoulder to glance at his wife. She seemed to still be engrossed in her book, Nick thought it was a little odd she wouldn’t notice him standing up and not moving like he did but he wasn’t going to argue with some good fortune. Nick turned back to the computer and started playing his game again, with everything going on he needed some fantasy time to escape. As he leaned back in his chair he felt the onesie stretch tight and push his newly wet nappy against him. He soon realised as he moved backwards and forwards it caused the onesie to move the nappy slightly causing the warm wet material to rub against his most sensitive erogenous zone.

The feelings that shot through his body were amazing, Nick kept rocking ever so slightly and found that soon he was rock hard in his nappy. The sensations were intoxicating and though he knew he should stop he found his body unwilling to listen.

“I’ll just refill this…” Sarah suddenly said a minute or so later grabbing Nick’s sippy cup whilst standing just behind Nick.

Nick immediately stopped moving his hips and looked guiltily at his wife.

“Oh… OK.” Nick said and looked back to the computer screen blushing slightly, he wondered how much his wife had seen.

“But first, stand up please.” Sarah said taking a step back to allow her husband to leave the chair.

“Huh?” Nick said innocently as he resumed his game.

“I’m going to fill your cup up and then head out, but first I need to check your nappy to make sure you don’t need a change before I go.” Sarah stated and she gestured for Nick to get to his feet.

When Nick continued prevaricating Sarah sighed and grabbed his arm and basically forced Nick to stand in front of her. She reached down and unsnapped the fasteners on Nick’s onesie and pressed her hand into the bottom of the nappy. Sarah felt the warmth of a freshly wet nappy confirming her suspicions of what her husband was doing earlier.

“OK, you are wet but you should be fine to wait until I get back.” Sarah said.

“You’re going to leave me in this nappy!?” Nick said slightly shocked, “But it is wet…”

“Babies get wet sometimes, if I changed you every time you wet we would go through a whole pack of nappies in a few days. Besides it is a feeling you will have to get used to.” Alice said.

• Like 4

Looking forward to those laxatives and Nicks reaction. Love the way you are progressing the other stories. I also enjoyed your other commission. Glad this was updated. I do wonder what happens when she takes him out. Also is there any hypnosis going to be used? Can't wait. Please keep writing.