LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leonard Nimoy has died

robehouse

You beat me to it I was in other forums before I was going to post it. But just as good because I don't know how to do links on mobile devices. Anyways Rip Spock just recently watch a couple trek movies on TV.

You beat me to it I was in other forums before I was going to post it. But just as good because I don't know how to do links on mobile devices. Anyways Rip Spock just recently watch a couple trek movies on TV.

Press and hold over the web sites address, copy should pop up. In the field you want to paste it, press and hold again for paste.

the star trek world lost a unbelievable character and actor Leonard Nimoy and Spock. He was one of my favorite actors and he was also in one of my favorite movies as a bad guy. He was in transformers the movie back in 1986 and Voiced Galvatron after Megatron dies. So RIP Lenard Nimoy for you will be missed

Spock was and still my hero and someone I always admired for the things he did.....Just an AWESOME Character creation. Gladly we still have all those shows and movies so I can still ask WWSP or "what would Spock do" ;)

Sad it is and he and the character will be missed, but we had a warning a cuple of years ago that he wouldn't be doing anymore movies anyways, so it is what it is...

just a wonderful legacy to leave behind, as he will be missed.

he now Joins Dr. McCoy (Bones) and Scotty in that great star ship in the sky.

Live long and prosper Mr.Spock.... "The needs to the many have been filled by the needs of the one" Thank you for the gift of you talent and all the work you put in over the many long years of your career and your life.

:(