LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Conspiracy theories! Anyone else have to put up with them?

I have a few friends of mine who are the usual anti-government conspiracy theorist types that like to believe in things that to me if you look around the internet enough, check the credibility of the sources out such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and Mark Dice you'll find that they are not all that reliable.

I have a few friends of mine who are the usual anti-government conspiracy theorist types that like to believe in things that to me if you look around the internet enough, check the credibility of the sources out such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and Mark Dice you'll find that they are not all that reliable.

• Like 1

I have a friend that thinks the government is using cell phones to spy on people, not just suspected terrorists, but EVERYONE, as if the government has a secret underground office somewhere in East Jesus, Nebraska that is full of government employees spying on every communication made from a cell phone, and documenting it, and putting it in a giant filing cabinet.

I never had to put up with anything super extreme. I had a roommate (who was and is one of my best friends) who would say stuff like "Obama is a terrorist," "the zombie acpoclapyse is gonna happen. Why else would the government let so many zombie games be made? They're preparing us," and "I like to keep so many guns for when the revolution happens."

My family has its fair share of woo-meisters ('Doctors don't want you hearing about this shove-a-cucumber-up-your-sphincter-magical-chakras-cure!'), but thankfully no antivaccers.

I've known a few like that- it makes you want to check their hats for tinfoil :o most of the nutcases I know now are paranoid preppers who think yhe world is going to collapse without it taking them with it too. Prepare for the unexpected but don't get paranoid about it ;)

Baby Brian, You mean like there was a cover-up of Benghazzi? that the Administration actually BELIEVED that it was over a video? Next, you'll be telling me that Anthony Weiner was framed. You mean the IRS did NOT target groups on the basis of their political beliefs? Did you know that the NSA was NOT collecting our phone meta-data?

• Like 1

Bettypooh. Those nuts are not new. 30 years ago we used to call them "survivalists". That breed has been around since the 1960's and before

How many of you know that Bigfoot has already been debunked by its creator?

As I recall, the story started in 1973 in the South, I believe Louisiana. Well in c1986, Paul Harvey repoted that a person fessed up to it and explained how he did it as a prnak on his hunting buddy. It was, of necessity, amateurish, so if it was not debunked within 2 years, that was because the Establishment WNATED it to live on or did not think it worth the effort

On the other hand, crop circles have a more fascinating history as reported on "Paul Harvey's 'the Rest of the Storys'". An aviator was flying over Britain in 1928, over a field and reported strange, circular patterns of crop growth. When the field was excavated they found an old Roman town. What was happening was that different parts of the buried town had been absorbing and radiation back heat differently based on the materials used. This affected how the crops in those areas grew. These could only be seen from the air which required the new-fangled aeroplanes

You want to see another fraud Google up "npr bmi" and this one is infecting legitimate medicine

• Like 1

The sheer, over-abundance of conspiracy theories is turning people off to any and all of the actual truth behind them.

Enough time passes and there will be factual leaks in a particular story that people will just not accept on their own principals.

I am not saying that a conspiracy in itself is a useful thing, it's not, it causes divisions among people and carries with it dangerous consequences if it is deemed true by either party. However, it is just as dangerous to let yourself be taken

in by the power of the media.

• Like 2

I am an advocate of rejection of negative stereotypes. My mother in law is someone who watches doctor OZ and believes every single word he says. despite the fact that he admits publicly he is paid to say every word, its all a script and he hasn't practiced real medicine in years. IF his "Merical cures/Weight loss" Cures actually worked, why hasnt he pushed ONE for more than 2-3 months? 24 in 3 years seems fishy to me.

Negative steriotypes come from stupidity and Bad education. Conspiracy of "The government wants you to pay for a pill when there is a quick and easy cure! " is very wrong, and troubling that it is so bought into. Worse still is she explodes at my wife "Threatened to never talk to her, extreem forms of verbal abuse" when my wife and i explain to her that it doesn't work on any medical level, and we wont pay for anything that is fraud.

• 2 weeks later...

Living in Dallas, I meet more than a fair share of otherwise same adults who are still obsessed with the Kennedy Assassination and all of the goofy theories and possible conspiracy's behind it. I really wish people would just let it go. :glare:

I love a good CT, Just gets ya thinking out of the box. I say if you don't believe in ONE theory then you are foolish but if you believe in them all you are extremely foolish. I decided for myself whats real and whats not. I think it crazy how people believe there are Lizard people among us and that they are world leader and what not. How crazy can you get. The guy who brought the Lizard theory to light claimed he was the son of Jesus :screwy:. It's also sad how some people doubt the moon landing and say Barack is a Time traveling gay Muslim spy...Who is also part Lizard, Can't forget that :wtf2:. you can only choose one, Pick god dammit.

Oh, heck yeah! I have a Facebook friend that protests the government in every other post. She is sure that the government is against every American and that they need to exercise their Second Amendment rights and get guns to shoot at the "tyrants that want to take everything away from everybody." She is a pain in the ass with her off-the-wall opinions. I point out to her all the time that if she doesn't like the way things are run, then she should get herself elected to a political office and do something to change it. Of course she has an answer for everything I say...or rather an "excuse."

Many people are crying "conspiracy theory" and the theories are turning out to be facts. Congress has uncovered a "smoking gun" with respect to the government using the IRS to target people they don't like. We also see the State Department making false statements with respect to the attack in Libya. 40 years ago, I saw a president who was forced to resign over a petty break-in and subsequent cover-up. Now nobody wants to admit the obvious.

What Congress is investigation are not the events, but the cover-up. Can you say "Richard Nixon"?

Was that in the book by Goebbels? Because that is where it leads to. It starts with cover-ups, then inuendo and smear campaigns, and finally direct action. When I was a teenager, we were encouraged to read MEIN KAMPF because it was a perfect illustration of the whys and hows of a dictatorship. It is a pity that was tossed out of the cirriculum as part of the "dumbing down"

• Like 1