LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in public

I'm somewhat new to abdl and this site. My bf and i switch it up, sometimes he's the baby, sometimes I am, sometimes we both are. So I know a lot of people wear diapers out, and I'm ok when my bf does it.... But he wants me to do it tomorrow. We planned tomorrow would be my baby day, but we do have a little shopping to do, so he suggested I wear a diaper out, and hinted I may get a toy if I'm good. How do I get over the nerves!? I'm already planning if I go through with it, I want to go out of town, to stores I normally don't go to. Am I paranoid? Another thing is I'm not into diapers as much as he is, I like it when I'm a baby at home, it just seems weird to have a diaper, dress normally, drive to the store and do the grocery shopping.

Also on the same subject, I posed a scenario to him a couple weeks ago, and id like some more opinions: what if I were to go out as a baby? I mean jammies or kid-like clothes, paci, stuffy, diaper, sippy cup and all, and do something like go out to lunch or a movie? Has anyone tried this? I just thought it would be interesting to see people's reactions, but I'm also a little scared the reactions could be very bad. Thanks in advance :)

I don't think you are being paranoid at all...when I first started wearing diapers in public I felt like everyone could tell I had a diaper on...just wear loose fitting clothing to hide your diaper...as for the crinkle crowd noise drowns the sound out...I think going to a different town is a good idea it will make you less nervous about running into someone you know...In summary, wearing diapers is a thrilling experience and I hope you enjoy wearing in public...

Unless you need to; do not: For the same reason that you would not go about feeling yourself up. That is why bedrooms have doors. If you do not want the public (ofthen this means government) in your bedroom, do not bring your bedroom into the public square

• Like 1

Think about people you've seen in public that look outlandish or frightening to you. Then know that if you went out in public dressed as a baby, that's how people would look at you. Personally, I enjoy dressing up/diapering up in private but couldn't imagine it feeling good to go out in public like that.

Unless you need to; do not: For the same reason that you would not go about feeling yourself up. That is why bedrooms have doors. If you do not want the public (ofthen this means government) in your bedroom, do not bring your bedroom into the public square

Well, no matter how you slice it, it would be interpreted as kink and related to excretia (bathroom) so there would be issues related thereto and the b-word is always nearby

I'm somewhat new to abdl and this site. My bf and i switch it up, sometimes he's the baby, sometimes I am, sometimes we both are. So I know a lot of people wear diapers out, and I'm ok when my bf does it.... But he wants me to do it tomorrow. We planned tomorrow would be my baby day, but we do have a little shopping to do, so he suggested I wear a diaper out, and hinted I may get a toy if I'm good. How do I get over the nerves!? I'm already planning if I go through with it, I want to go out of town, to stores I normally don't go to. Am I paranoid? Another thing is I'm not into diapers as much as he is, I like it when I'm a baby at home, it just seems weird to have a diaper, dress normally, drive to the store and do the grocery shopping.

Also on the same subject, I posed a scenario to him a couple weeks ago, and id like some more opinions: what if I were to go out as a baby? I mean jammies or kid-like clothes, paci, stuffy, diaper, sippy cup and all, and do something like go out to lunch or a movie? Has anyone tried this? I just thought it would be interesting to see people's reactions, but I'm also a little scared the reactions could be very bad. Thanks in advance :)

I actually got the courage to wear out in public one day. I went to all my classes at a college on the other side of town. I was freaking out for the most part, but after a while, you completely forget about it. I didn't bring a change though, and I had to go to classes from 8:00 to 2:15 and I was soaked by the time I got home around 3:20. So my only advice would be if your going out for a while, bring a change and have a place where your bf can change you safely. The nerves kinda go away on their own after a while. Especially once you realize that no one notices, and if they do, they are unlikely to comment about it as they would think it's just a medical condition or just wouldn't care enough to go out of their way to comment.

If you are going to wear thin, insubstantial diapers, what is the point unless you are partially or totally incon or a male over 55 and expect to be far away from a toilet or spot where you can relieve yourself (i.e. "behind a tree")? Is it just to put one over on people? That is just being self-abosorbed. They are not diaper-comfortable. If it is for "security", you have other problems. If it is just so you can wet yourself, it is as I wrote earlier. If you are doing it for sport and the diaper fails, then what? And I have seen on this forum and the pages of the DPF newsletter too many stories of that happening. Going on dates with Murphy is NOT on my ToDo list

When girls wore dresses and skirts, they could wear diapers that were worth wearing

As far as unsubstantiated, I think I have been around much longer and seen much more and throwing out such remarks without supporting evidence does not seem to be no more than a temper tantrum. Did I find the mark? I go back to the original DPF

Let me describe something form 2012. the Dan York show WPRO 630 AM wkdays 3 to 6 pm, around mid October as David Cisalini (sp?) was running for Congress. Dan said "about the only way this guy could be beaten is if someone produced a photograph of him in Provincetown in a diaper. If that's what you got, then go for it." Mr. York is not an ideologue. That is just one story

DPF used to urge caution

If you go around with your kink in public, that is the kind of thing you open yourself up to, maybe not on the radio since you are not a public figure, but in the real world. I, for one, do not wish to run that risk

As for being judgemental, Were you not just doing that?

That is all I will say about that. Let people make up their own minds in an intelligent and informed fashion

So because you've been around longer it's ok to say that those who wear under their clothing are "self absorbed."

Ok buddy!

You're not the only one who's been on DPF amigo, I may be younger than you but I've been around the block a few times. I do know about Tommie's mailers and his view on being ABDL.

It just astonishes me the remarks you make regarding people who wear in public. Even if it's under their clothing.

For the record I am not judging you. To judge you is to judge myself and we have more in common than not. I am surprised with how lowly you look at those who wear out of their homes though. (This basis is from your posts)

It is funny though that your comments about wearing in public do not come from experience but mine do. I have been actively involved in the BDSM and Abdl lifestyle in public for 14 years now. Not only do I attend events and lead gatherings in my home, But I also teach others in facets of S&M as well as AB role play. The discription you give of those who are comfortable enough with themselves to go out into public is not only unsubstantiated but dead wrong. How can you formulate an opinion when you feel we should all stay in the closet like you do????

Sorry for the thread hijack OP but sometimes the narrow views of people with little relative experience with the public rub me the wrong way.

Wear under your clothing, be as out a you are comfortable with. (Or not!) Our lifestyle is something to be proud of not ashamed of.

• Like 1

My old friend and lawyer (who was also a Judge!- RIP) passed along some sage advice before he left us: "I'ts better to stay as far away from trouble as you can." Of course I didn't follow that advice (and sometimes still don't) but it is good advice anyway :thumbsup: He also said "Know the law about what you're doing, and if you don't know ask me." Local laws will vary, and while some laws concerning clothing are covered at State and Federal levels, adults in diapers hasn't had a definitive ruling at a high level so there may be little or no precedent where you're at to help direct a legal decision.

Okay, the most important thing to remember here is there is not one law in the united states that says you can not were a diaper in public. As long as your private parts are covered it is legal, and as long as you are not playing with yourself. That is the law no ands if's or buts. This is a long time fight here. But it is no diffrent then a man & women kissing in public, that is showing love for something in front of others. Or two gay people kissing in public ( that was taboo forever ). But gays came out and kept pushing and pushing now it is almost more normal then a man and women kissing in public. Or how about a white person kissing a black person in public how long did that look taboo. Now you can not even wacth tv for 1 hour with out seeing it. So if we wanna stay a taboo thing yes lets keep it in the bedroom. But if we want it to be come more normal then clearly more people need to know about it. Now would you get wierd looks in public dressed like a baby hell yes. Would i have the balls to do it hell no. Will i wear a diaper under my clothes yes all the time. Have i worn pants were you can slighty see my diaper yes and so has my wife very often. Has the police ever caught me in a diaper yes, did the laugh at me yes, did i wish i would just die at that time yes, and did anything happen because i was wearing no ( other the getting laughed at ). Everything i said here is facts, but your more old school people will fight this to the end. And im not saying 1 thing bad about that. but the people under 35 are the driving force on making this fetish not so taboo. Just basing these facts off of other major events 40 and over old school (don't change it) 35 and under (trend setters & game changers) 36- 40 i'll call these swing votes...Then for what it counts me and my wife have successfully made 46 people aware of this fetish our friends and only lost 4 friends because of it...and out of that 46 we have had 27 of them in diapers more then 2 times being silly not because its there kink. It is all about how you present things...and trust me there are some people out there that just don't need to present anything...

Wow! Thanks for all the responses! Too many to reply to all, but all very appreciated! It didn't occur to me to say it, but just to clarify, I wasn't thinking of doing anything illegal. Anyway, I didn't go through with it. After some thought, I realized that my baby experience is far more emotional than sexual (although not entirely) and it would probably be more of a turn on for my bf than me. To me, it seems pointless. Not to mention that I don't have much in the way of loose fitting clothes lol. And as far as the whole baby thing in public, I think it would be more of a thrill just knowing I'm doing something extremely different that people don't normally see. It would be the same if I wore a Batman costume. I'd be doing it simply to get the reaction. But in reality, I don't think I'm gutsy enough to do it! Probably wouldn't be worth the risk, unless you look at it in the scope of changing public opinion, but that's a whole other discussion in my option. I appreciate all the feedback. Thanks again! :)