LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learned two things today

lmao! we had one of those show up years ago, like 15 years ago we bought a rainbow vacuum and still have it, haven't serviced it or anything and it still works perfectly. they may be annoying but sometimes they sell great things!

One called at my place and I said NO. He stuck his foot in the door and threw a load of muck and rubbish in my hallway. He said, "Give me a chance, if this doesn't pick up every last piece of that, I'll eat it myself." I said, "I'll get you a spoon, my electric has been cut off for non payment!"

As annoying and inconvenient as it is, we always buy Kirby vacuums. The rug at Mom's house is almost 30 years old and still looks like new. (We take our shoes off!) The Kirby vacuum and shampoo attachment are the best. Too bad there isn't a less expensive way to buy them.

As annoying and inconvenient as it is, we always buy Kirby vacuums. The rug at Mom's house is almost 30 years old and still looks like new. (We take our shoes off!) The Kirby vacuum and shampoo attachment are the best. Too bad there isn't a less expensive way to buy them.

There is...... Ebay! :P I bought my Rainbow from a Members wholesale club for half price of what the door to door salesman was trying to sell my wife...mind you we had all wood floors and she wanted one? :huh:

• Like 1

There is...... Ebay! :P I bought my Rainbow from a Members wholesale club for half price of what the door to door salesman was trying to sell my wife...mind you we had all wood floors and she wanted on

Mention ebay to a Kirby salesman and they'll tell you you're "breaking the law" if you buy one there.

• 2 weeks later...

One called at my place and I said NO. He stuck his foot in the door and threw a load of muck and rubbish in my hallway. He said, "Give me a chance, if this doesn't pick up every last piece of that, I'll eat it myself." I said, "I'll get you a spoon, my electric has been cut off for non payment!"

someone sticks their foot in my door, im likely to slam it with intentions of causing bodily damage, and if someone would throw dirt on my floor like that, id punch them in the solar plexus, grab them by the top of their head and throw them on my now dirty floor and tell them "lick it clean! I wanna see myself in that spot, then get the fuck out!" or for sticking their foot in my door id poke them in the eyes

LOL you should have came to the door naked, specially those religious guys are not going to stick around.

I used to live just down the street from the hall.

Young messengers would come to the door often, and I always tried to convert THEM.

After a while they quit sending young people, only older ones.

Maybe I was too successful. Lol.

If they want to come bother you at home, turn the table on them, sell them something.

An old Biker buddy had "No Tresspassing" and "No soliciting" signs all over his property, highly visible and clear in their intent. One day two little old ladies came along selling their brand of religion. Being a basically nice guy, my buddy listened to them, acting as if he might be interested. The 'nice old ladies' then offered to leave him a couple books to read, to which my buddy asked if they had read them theirselves. The ladies replied they had and had really enjoyed learning form them. My buddy then said (with an innocent and slightly shocked expression) "You mean that you can both read?". Consused they both said "Of course". And that was all it took for my buddy to unload on them, yelling at them asking "Then why the %$#@@ they didn't read my signs about tresspassing and soliciting and why the &&^% are you still in my yard" and so on :o