LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anybody here, tried to quit?

Well I've recently bin trying to quit, my reasons are the fact, I never get a chance to indulge in the DL life. Second is I'm trying to "Grow up" pet say. One part of me says "yea you want to put on that soft fluffy diaper

well i have never tried to quite, but for me its a sexual fetish - something i enjoy participating in with my partner, so there is no need for me to quit anything. its something i engage it when i want to, and get pleasure out of it.

Yes it's true that there's nothing wrong and that its harmless. But my problem is my family. I live in a family that's predijest and stuff. That's literally disown me and lable me a pervert. Yes that bad. I still live with them and have no real privacy, hence the anxiety of it all.

Yep. Failed. I have never really done the binge and purge cycle because I have never thrown everything out only to buy them again.

theres a difference between not partaking in something and 'quitting' something... for example, if you are in a situation where you lack privacy than don't do something to a while.. if you are sharing a hotel room with your mother and sister while on the road than don't jerk off.. this is not giving jerking off up.. this is simply waiting until the appropriate time and place for it.

• Like 1

I agree with sarah_ab on what she's said. Also, turtlepins and many, many others who are incontinent have no good option but to use diapers. For some, the ab part is a choice, as turtlepins points out, for him even that is something that keeps them sane - and/or as happyindprs says, just keeps them happy.

I tried to quit before, way back when I was maybe 18 or 19. That was before I discovered there were other people like me and I thought I was the only one with this fetish. About around after high school still wearing diapers. I seriously thought there was something wrong with me so I kick the habit and trashed all my unused diapers. I think it only lasted a few months. The feelings came back, the urges, etc. I ended up going back to the store one day

I've purged twice throwing out everything connected with adult baby and diapers. The only thing I learned was it expensive. You just don't have to restock supply. Perhaps another question that should be asked is who have successfully purged but I'm guessing they're not on this website.

Been there, done it, decided I'm not rich enough to do it again. Honestly I think most people try and quit things that they aren't comfortable with. If you talk to people with other kinks quite a few of them have probably tried to quit at one time or another. I decided long ago that this isn't going away, isn't harming anyone, doesn't affect my marriage, home life or work life so its far better to accept it, save the aggravation and regret that follows purging and just be happy with my life :)

I spent many years, after my early teen experiments, not participating in a DL lifestyle. In those years I got married and had children of my own. I thought that I had given up and lost the feelings.

I started again after reading a story about an AB in Forum. The story mentioned a shop in Dagenham, Essex and I went online and found nappies and plastic pants available on Ebay.(Something I never realised was available)

I bought some dispoasbles and a pair of plastic pants and still to this day remember the wonderful feeling of wearing and wetting again after so many years

I started wearing more for sexual release after the intimacy went out of my marriage, eventually my wife found out and joined in putting me in nappies and plastic pants over night and on a few days outs

After the marriage failed (not DL related) I found the love of my life. I revealed my 'thing' to my g/f very early on in the relationship and I'm fortunate that my partner loves me enough to allow me to wear and wet and will dress me up occasionally.

The one thing I have found is that the close relationship we share has bought out a slight AB side I did nt know was there. And I love to cuddle and be encouraged to wet by my beautiful 'Mummy'

This is interesting! I wonder if we were to ask a Neurosurgeon what part of our brain controls abdl urges and behavior? Could he show us that part of the brain? My abdl is hard wired with backup in the cloud! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I quit for a year and started having dreams about it then all of a sudden the pressure built up one night when I got to buzzed . I saw this hot girl with beautiful eyes and a bright big smile at the bar I was at , all of a sudden something went off in my head and I pictured her changing my dirty diaper while giving me that big smile, then I tore off like a bat out of hell to home!! I got home and put together a homemade diaper with a white plastic garbage bag and a whole roll of white paper towels . After putting it on me I looked in the mirror at how it looked and thought of that hot girl and went to town on myself after I pooped. Then I got on Abu website and ordered a bunch of cushies and sdk's. ever since then I've been sinking deeper and deeper into the diaper abyss. So my advice is don't fight it!!! When the pressure builds up to the boiling point

You won't be able to resist. I will never try to quit again , it's who I am and this forum is helping me to accept that.