LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Wore In Public. Some Self-Thoughts

So I finally plucked up the courage to wear in public. I wore a depends maximum protection(with added diaper tapes!!) fitted with 2 Huggies Snug'N Dry Stuffers. I wore jeans but I did not put anything else over the diaper, and a normal length shirt.

My findings.

As someone who drives...some might not....I found that the simple rattling of keys in your pocket takes away any latent crinkles that the diaper may have. If you are shopping in an outdoor style mall or for that matter going anywhere diapered outdoors, the mere ambient noise cancels out the sound of your diaper.

Regarding Bulk. I normally wear size 36 pants, but since I have a concealed carry license, I normally wear one size bigger(38) to fit my gun and it's holster. I like a bigger diaper than usual so I order 1 size bigger so I won't have problems with tapes...thus negating the wearing of my original jeans. I wore my size 38's and with the added bulk of a diaper and stuffers, the bulge was not even close to visible. Now when I wet the diaper of course it swelled, but being I positioned the stuffers in the right location for heavy wetting boys, there was no added visible change much to my surprise.

Regarding Noise.

I wore outside to a park first to walk my dog, before I left for the store. The diaper was dry then, but again my carkeys + outdoor ambient noise cancelled the diaper out(Depends being very crinkly). Before I got back from the park I wet at least once before I went out to my 2 trial locations. By the time I had reached Target(in my area a semi-quiet inside during the day), again the car keys cut the noise down. Being wet, it worked even better since a wet diaper crinkles less.

Another wetting later and I was at my final location, the local library. Nobody but a few people were in the building, and my god.... to my amazement, I couldn't hear the diaper. Now you could say, well since it was soaked the crinkly noise was canceled out, but the entire back of the diaper was dry and still very much noisy(I checked in the bathroom there).

So to my amazement, I had no problems whatsoever wearing in public....and as I am typing this, I am still wearing the same diaper....with just a T-shirt on. No noise there !!! So to all the people that want to wear, it simply can be done---even by a person who is as anxiety prone and self conscious as I am. I hope this gets read by someone who is hesitant to do it and is inspired to try..... as I once was.

Regards

H200420012

Ditto what beallucanb said. It would be very unusual for anyone to notice that you were diapred unless you took consious steps to make your diaper obvious. I had to go out in public in Depends for Men for medical reasons, and was at first sure that eveyone could tell, and now some months later, I am sure that no one even notices.............

I wear out and about here and there, I wear abena m4s which are really thick, or Attends (3 tape) which are the loudest I've ever worn. Never felt like it was obvious I was wearing. Off topic question, has anyone ever gone to a clothing store and tried on jeans while wearing?

GOD I love those post, because I get sound so smart when I say "Of course."

I think it is one of those rights of passages that all AB/DLs go through, and no matter how much those who've been there before can explain that nobody really cares, and nobody is going notice a discreet diaper in public, the younger person has to go through that initial anxiety. Once they go through that, we can say "I told you so," but we everybody remembers going through the same thing (this phenomenom is just in diapers, it is almost all aspects when working with young adults). Part of the reason that age brings wisdom is that age brings experience, and old farts have already experienced the same things that the young turds have already experience (no disrespect to young people- I just needed an appropriate adjective to go with farts).

When people go through the binge-purge cycle, and the older folks will sigh and think "Ok, that's where you are. Don't throw a way you're stuff just yet. Put it in a box, and it'll be there when you're ready."

It's something I literally could not do at the moment. I don't own any jeans or trousers that would fit over boxer shorts let alone a diaper. :) I'd have to go out in public without trousers.

You've got some really tight pants. I'd have to assume that you're younger, because old farts like me don't wear pants that are tight. I'm assuming that you're not American, since the word trousers isn't used in the United States. In most cases, the pants kids wear nowadays are so baggy, that they could put a full thick cloth diaper under them without a problem (it might actually keep their pants up).

I'm American but I've always preferred the word trousers over pants. I don't like the word "panties" either and don't use the UK usage of "pants" to refer to under garments. I just call everyone's underwear underwear. I'm 32 and have always preferred tight jeans which let me tell you was not easy to find in the late 90s when I was in high school. Much easier now. I used to just not wear anything under them but now I generally wear low rise trunk-style briefs.

Funny that a diaper lover when not wearing diapers wheres the smallest underwear possible eh?

I believe that most people are completely oblivious to the fact that someone may be wearing a diaper. Especially in the conditions that the OP described. I have taken VERY public photos over the years most of which I am wearing only diaper and t-shirt or babyish onesie. Even then most people never take the time to notice. I attribute this to the fact that most humans are completely unaware to there surroundings. There are plenty of studies to support the theory.

This is true in my experience. I often play a game where in public I will respond to and interact in conversations other people are having and as far as I can tell no one has ever noticed and I'm not exactly the least conspicuous person in the world.

So I finally plucked up the courage to wear in public. I wore a depends maximum protection(with added diaper tapes!!) fitted with 2 Huggies Snug'N Dry Stuffers. I wore jeans but I did not put anything else over the diaper, and a normal length shirt.

My findings.

As someone who drives...some might not....I found that the simple rattling of keys in your pocket takes away any latent crinkles that the diaper may have. If you are shopping in an outdoor style mall or for that matter going anywhere diapered outdoors, the mere ambient noise cancels out the sound of your diaper.

Regarding Bulk. I normally wear size 36 pants, but since I have a concealed carry license, I normally wear one size bigger(38) to fit my gun and it's holster. I like a bigger diaper than usual so I order 1 size bigger so I won't have problems with tapes...thus negating the wearing of my original jeans. I wore my size 38's and with the added bulk of a diaper and stuffers, the bulge was not even close to visible. Now when I wet the diaper of course it swelled, but being I positioned the stuffers in the right location for heavy wetting boys, there was no added visible change much to my surprise.

Regarding Noise.

I wore outside to a park first to walk my dog, before I left for the store. The diaper was dry then, but again my carkeys + outdoor ambient noise cancelled the diaper out(Depends being very crinkly). Before I got back from the park I wet at least once before I went out to my 2 trial locations. By the time I had reached Target(in my area a semi-quiet inside during the day), again the car keys cut the noise down. Being wet, it worked even better since a wet diaper crinkles less.

Another wetting later and I was at my final location, the local library. Nobody but a few people were in the building, and my god.... to my amazement, I couldn't hear the diaper. Now you could say, well since it was soaked the crinkly noise was canceled out, but the entire back of the diaper was dry and still very much noisy(I checked in the bathroom there).

So to my amazement, I had no problems whatsoever wearing in public....and as I am typing this, I am still wearing the same diaper....with just a T-shirt on. No noise there !!! So to all the people that want to wear, it simply can be done---even by a person who is as anxiety prone and self conscious as I am. I hope this gets read by someone who is hesitant to do it and is inspired to try..... as I once was.

Regards

H200420012

you have anxiety issues and a concealed weapons licence. Does anyone else see the problem here?

snapback.pngh200420012, on 01 November 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

My findings.

Regarding Noise.

Regards

H200420012

you have anxiety issues and a concealed weapons licence. Does anyone else see the problem here?

No, just because he has anxiety issues with and concerning his diapers doesn't mean he isn't entitled to his permit.

Heck out here in Mt it is the norm for people to be armed (open carry) when they go anywhere except federal buildings. In fact if your female you can carry your pistol in your purse or where ever without needing a permit. We don't have near the crime rate here either.

When responsible citizens carry weapons the criminals don't have free rein. Now Look at Ny, Wash Dc, and even Chicago where they frown on citizens rights and look at what you see ... the crime rates are terribly high. Gee I wonder why that is.

Everyone has anxiety issues; only the extent of them varies. And so long as they don't carry over into the area of sensible firearm safety it doesn't matter. I worry about the neighborhood I live in where drug-related violence is only a few blocks away but because up closer to home we are armed and they know it, that violence stays away from here B) That is something nothing else can do with people like that and so as long as there's no gun-related problems happening there's no reason to invent them here.

Bettypooh

Maybe there is no problem. Maybe the security of having the firearm is just a good sense drug free way to lessen the anxiety. Carying a firearm doesn't make you a bad guy, misusing one does.

Hugs,

Freta

No, you are trying to read something into this that doesn't exist.

The above posters have answered as well or better than I could.

What Gweg said about the cities' high crime rates. I've said this before (and probably will again. :D ) Florida was the first state to pass a 'shall issue' law. Crime dropped drastically. Michigan went 'shall issue' and crime went down as it has in all 'shall issue' states.

Quite fascinating experience watching you all justify your guns. And in the meantime, you have 20 times the number of gun deaths of other non-gun-crazy countries. True security is not found in everyone having guns. It is found in NO ONE having guns. But let's not have a debate over it. You americans love guns - but they hate you back.