LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regal Cinemas...

DailyDi

Oh Hi Mr Security bag checker i swear i would have bought a ticket for my inflatable love doll if i had off known about the policy ….yes Sir i am disabled can you help me in any way well yah actually you could could you have an usher stop by my seat before the movie starts and blow Me no not ME her Me what did you say herpe NO my companion the one in the bag Her name is Me.

Let me at them i will have them so confused they will not know there own name….

Happy Nappy

I support the decision, my only issue with it is that (at least at my theater) they didn't hire security, and it is 16 year old Timmy going through ladie's purses and diaper bags.

I support the decision, my only issue with it is that (at least at my theater) they didn't hire security, and it is 16 year old Timmy going through ladie's purses and diaper bags.

I understand your thoughts, but with actual security, I bet they would require being paid more, thus even higher costs at the theater to off-set it, I would think.

course the colorado shooter did not bring any weapons into the theater with him from the front door, he went into the theater than after the usher checked, he propped open the exit door, went out than came back in that door with the weapons so even if they had bag checks at the door prior to the incident it would not have helped.

• Like 1

course the colorado shooter did not bring any weapons into the theater with him from the front door, he went into the theater than after the usher checked, he propped open the exit door, went out than came back in that door with the weapons so even if they had bag checks at the door prior to the incident it would not have helped.

Think this is more a response to the Ohio idiot, which was at a Regal

I don't, it is really retarded and unpractical. It's really a dick move for a company too if you deduce the real motive. Are they going to be like the TSA (toilet security administration)? That's a south park reference for those of you who don't know. In any case, they are probably not looking for weapons, they are probably looking for contraband. They want you to buy their crappy, yet hugely expensive theater food. In reality, you are never going to be able to control the influx of weapons into a movie theater because you would never be able to afford the security, the metal detectors, the full body scanners, etc. and what if they have permits to carry. Again, it is hugely unpractical even if you could afford it.

course they can't really do it, i mean you can deny to have your bag searched and they can't deny you entrance unless you have agreed upon searching by buying your ticket.... so if its there and you agreed upon it... but otherwise you can say no.. sorta like when you leave a store like wal mart or homedepot and they want to see your bag and receipt they actually can't check it..

costco they can because its a private club....

ohio idiot? was he a copy cat? didn't hear about this one.....

Idiot brought a gun, 4 knives and survival gear into a Regal theater (Seeing Dark Night) supposedly to protect himself, but they are charging him as if he was a copycat attempt.

......next time, bring a tazer, i think those are legal in most states.....

Not really for civilian use. Some states yes, some no, some, like Michigan, one has to have a CPL, (Concealrd Pistol Lisense.)

It's not a good idea for Regal to do this without a 'Professional' doing searching. They will find that out soon enough as too many people are over-zealous litigants just waiting for a reason to sue someone :o What if the employee happens to cause a gun someone had in their bag to discharge and kill Grandma across the lobby? It makes the employee and the employer negligent at best and possible guilty of manslaughter too- and Grandma won't be happy about it either :bash: What does said employee do if they discover someone's bag of pot or coke during the search? They can't arrest the person and they have just created a potentially unsafe situation for everybody nearby should the druggie want to make a run for the door. Regal obviously hasn't consulted their attorneys in this matter, but I promise you that they soon will- just not in the way that they wanted to :whistling: And the ending of that will raise your ticket prices much higher than them hiring Professional Security for this now if they are simply he!!-bent on searching everyone's bag :rolleyes:

What's next? The bad people will learn of this and bring in their weapons and devices in a non-searched place on their body- another tragedy will occur. Regal will do more thorough searches. Bad guys will get even more ingenious and more tragedy's will occur. People will complain about their ticket costs which now have to cover Regal's highly increased security expenses. Customers will start staying away. Regal will have to raise prices to cover those lost customers. Then Regal will go broke with nobody wanting to pick up the pieces of their failed business idea because to do so with any lesser level of 'security' will leave the new owner open to liability based on provable prior possibilities for better security :screwy: We lose the cinemas and the jobs they once created :crybaby:

The bottom line is still the same- in a truly free society you cannot have much security in any public setting, be it a theater or an airplane <_< To allow for raised security, personal freedom must be given up, and you may end up with better security temporarily but you will never get guaranteed or long-term security- it's simply impossible to achieve. Life always ends in death for everyone- that is inescapable- so the only question becomes "What kind of life do you want to have till death happens to you?" Speaking for me, I want the freest life possible and I'm happy to accept whatever risks go with that because to not be as free as possible is not living to me.

Bettypooh

My Wifes bag was searched several years ago at the theater we went to. This isn't anything new around here. And was stated just a way to keep you from bringing in refreshments. Any knowledgeable person knows they make purses with hidden compartments for carrying your weapon which is almost undetectable. Some young punk, let alone a adult isn't going to know that, the way they searched at least back then. They would have to empty the whole purse and weigh the darn thing. And that isn't going to happen.

As for TAZER it is spelled TASER, just like Lazer is spelled and pronounced Laser. Pet peeve of mine when most people don't even know what one is. BTW (The acronym TASER was coined by Cover from the book “Thomas A. Swift’s Electric Rifle” ) Taser is the Stun Gun that actually shoots barbed darts at some distance to administer the shock, A stun gun Does Not. As such a Stun gun is not a Taser, but a Taser is a Stun Gun. Got it? Nova Labs 101.

I owned the original Stun gun From Nova Labs, a XR5000. Trust me it works and the ones you get from the thirft stores and Flea markets are likely to get your ass kicked if your lucky. Just cause it goes Zippity Zap at one end doesn't mean it will do what you think, hurt a bit yeah probably, drop them down..probably not!. A real stun gun will drop a guy with even leather on and drop him for 30 or more seconds so that you can escape or apprehend. If you aren't carrying the real thing I wouldn't pull it. Most crooks around here will laugh at you if you pull the cheapies out.

Sorry to rant on, but I get so frustrated when people pull out some dime store Stun Gun knockoff and say they are packing a Taser. Also people know that a few states don't allow them for personal protection, While most do, and they don't fall under any of the gun laws and most allow them to be concealed carry. So check you local laws as those override any legal to have laws by the state.

Also know that they, when fired, shoot out about 20 or so coded film disks, that have your serial number on them and the cops know this. So don't think you can use one for bad intent messing around or robbing someone. The cops will find out your name as the Taser is registered to you and you alone. It's not a toy! So to surmise. They aren't looking for guns, just food. Any woman that knows guns knows they make purses that have a secret compartment to hide the gun, some punk kid or even a adult isn't looking past the main compartment. And please stop calling Stun Guns a darn Tazer/Taser. They aren't the same, and you probably don't have a real one of either. :P But at least now you know what is what.(End Rant)

And P.S. For God's sake don't use any of these things on a pet, they were never designed (if they ever were) for anything but a human!

Think about the real reason for bag searching! Does anyone think survivors or family members of the victims aren't going to sue the movie theater or theater chain? It's more a liability issue than theaters really caring. I'm not saying that theater owners aren't upset at the tragedy that happened, but it's also protection against liability. By searching handbags, it's just one more way in court that the theater's can say they took attempts to make sure people didn't bring in anything harmful. Sure, some items may still get in, but it's showing that the theaters are trying to prevent contraband from getting in by doing searches. It's a "cover our ass" attempt just in case something should happen and the theater get's sued.

But the theater will be even more liable when they miss something they should have found but didn't. By not searching you they are acting normally, just the same as all other stores do, so nobody can claim much against them with any likelihood of making it stick B) But if they search and miss, they obviously were incompetently searching, and that's where the legal problems will come in :( Unlike the airlines and the TSA, Regal has no legal indemnity, implied or otherwise. They are wide open for a lawsuit in this matter so one will likely be "soon coming to a theater near you" :o And we will all lose for that happening :crybaby:

And repaid is right about the Taser. The earliest ones were found to be illegal because they had smooth bores, and that defined them being 'sawed off shotguns' by the wording of Federal law :screwy: They quickly corrected that and all of them now have rudimentary rifling in the barrel even though it isn't effective as such. It is just enough to reclassify them to a more legal status which was all that was needed. With anything that may be classified as a weapon, you'd better know the laws where you have it in your possession as those change vastly from one place to another, and rare is the instance where ignorance of the law will get you out of any trouble regarding possession of what is deemed to be an illegal weapon!

Bettypooh (telling the theater guy "No, I'm not happy to see you and that's not a gun in my pants, it's a diaper you idiot! Now do you want to ask why I'm wearing it or are you really as stupid as you seem to be so far?" :bash::roflmao: )

Carry a number of sex toys in with an empty small chip bag or candy wrapper at the bottom, watch 'em dig thinking they hit paydirt.

Have your friend tape it on their phone, tape them putting their hand in another person's purse.

You mention "You really should wash your hands, those were anal toys."

Post to Youtube.

No more movie purse searches. *evil grin*

that made me laugh... anal toys... :lol:

And was stated just a way to keep you from bringing in refreshments.

Your not allowed to bring your own drinks and food into the theater/cinema?

I always buy my stuff at a store before the movie, since the cinema sell them overpriced..